Quantcast

» «
Photo

If Rockstar Implemented Gore, Would You Appreciate It?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
31 replies to this topic

Poll: If Rockstar Implemented Gore, Would You Appreciate It? (50 member(s) have cast votes)

Gore or Not?

1. I would love it. (24 votes [48.00%])

Percentage of vote: 48.00%

2. It would be a waste of Rockstar's resources. (26 votes [52.00%])

Percentage of vote: 52.00%

Vote
Wombater
  • Wombater

Swipe Right? No? Ok...

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 04 July 2014 - 03:00 PM

Opinions?
  • Awesome9822 and Jaeger V3 like this

JaegerV2
  • JaegerV2

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 July 2014 - 03:51 PM Edited by JaegerV2, 04 July 2014 - 04:00 PM.

You notice a Thread created about gore, reply to it and then make a thread moments later about the exact same thing.

Adding a poll makes it ok? Logic.

Weren't you giving sh*t to someone else the other day for posting a duplicate thread?
  • Grumpy-Goat- likes this

Turkey.
  • Turkey.

Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want t

• Members
  • Kazakhstan

Posted 04 July 2014 - 04:01 PM

Lol so you reply to a guy's thread about gore saying it is a waste of resources, yet you make your own thread asking people if they would like it or not...

• JaegerV2 likes this

JordCorner
  • JordCorner

Smoke Show

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 04 July 2014 - 04:09 PM

I think there is enough blood, and too many stupid threads on this forum. 

• 2Chains4Bracelets, Grumpy-Goat-, TheGoodSgtScooter and 1 other like this

jtet37
  • jtet37

Want his Police Buffalo back.....

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 July 2014 - 07:39 PM

yes, yes, yes! would love to splatter some fool crossing the street in zent going 238mph... i want bits and pieces flying everywhere, and w his feet wedged in my grill as i speed away. i want to squeeze people like a toothpaste tube under my 6x6. i want to rip peoples limbs off and beat them w it. if i clip a swat truck w guys hanging off the side, i dont just want to knock em off, i want to rip em away from their arm, leaving it still hanging on the truck, while his cop buddies flatten the other parts of him.

i want to quarter people. know what that is? thats when in the old days, someone who wasnt well liked had each or his arms and legs tied to a different horse, and the horse were driven off in opposite directions. cept w monster trucks. best way to deal any lil screaming squeakers.

humans are great.
  • und likes this

joshjda
  • joshjda

some guy

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 04 July 2014 - 11:29 PM Edited by joshjda, 04 July 2014 - 11:31 PM.

I dont see a point in gore unless it excites you somehow if it does though you might need a shrink but yeah i dont see a point in it really. Although it seems most people vote in favor so maybe im wrong who knows.

2Chains4Bracelets
  • 2Chains4Bracelets

aficionado.

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 July 2014 - 12:39 AM

too many stupid people on this forum as well... it perpetuates the ceaseless bullsh*t nonstop

• Wombater and Jaeger V3 like this

Wombater
  • Wombater

Swipe Right? No? Ok...

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 05 July 2014 - 01:49 AM

Lol so you reply to a guy's thread about gore saying it is a waste of resources, yet you make your own thread asking people if they would like it or not...

You notice a Thread created about gore, reply to it and then make a thread moments later about the exact same thing.
Weren't you giving sh*t to someone else the other day for posting a duplicate thread?

You guys obviously haven't read the previous one. This is different. This is asking whether you would like it, not saying Rockstar should implement it.
  • Jaeger V3 likes this

SolidSnails
  • SolidSnails

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 05 July 2014 - 02:01 AM

Nope waste of resources.
  • Wombater and Jaeger V3 like this

Jaeger V3
  • Jaeger V3

Zoidburger

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 05 July 2014 - 02:09 AM

obvious waste of resources.
  • 2Chains4Bracelets and Wombater like this

JaegerV2
  • JaegerV2

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 July 2014 - 02:24 AM

obvious waste of resources.

And you created that account for what reason exactly?

und
  • und

GTA IV Crouching

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 July 2014 - 02:38 AM

The blood is miniscule not realisticly gorey if you think thats enough then you're a pussy and you need to go play some T rated games maybe even E rated because that sounds like your zone buddy.

I dont see a point in gore unless it excites you somehow if it does though you might need a shrink but yeah i dont see a point in it really. Although it seems most people vote in favor so maybe im wrong who knows.

Because it's realistic and maybe you'll actually learn something about what you're doing instead of playing pong.

Wombater
  • Wombater

Swipe Right? No? Ok...

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 05 July 2014 - 02:40 AM

The blood is miniscule not realisticly gorey if you think thats enough then you're a pussy and you need to go play some T rated games maybe even E rated because that sounds like your zone buddy.

Because it's realistic and maybe you'll actually learn something about what you're doing instead of playing pong.

Learn something? This is GTA, not Surgeon Simulator. You don't learn, you play.
  • 2Chains4Bracelets likes this

und
  • und

GTA IV Crouching

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 July 2014 - 02:45 AM

Pulling the surgeon simulator again are ya? Remember Rockstar made Manhunt and they are capable of adding realistic GORE into the game, it's entertaining, it's fun, and it would make the game more immersive.

Wombater
  • Wombater

Swipe Right? No? Ok...

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 05 July 2014 - 02:47 AM

Pulling the surgeon simulator again are ya? Remember Rockstar made Manhunt and they are capable of adding realistic GORE into the game, it's entertaining, it's fun, and it would make the game more immersive.

And how many people have the same thoughts?

SolidSnails
  • SolidSnails

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 05 July 2014 - 04:27 AM

Simply logic is just a very simple person with no logic. Its okay tho bestie SL...... can i call you SL? Either way i still lahv u.
  • 2Chains4Bracelets and Wombater like this

Grumpy-Goat-
  • Grumpy-Goat-

You Wanna Play With Me, Don't You?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 July 2014 - 05:37 AM

Completely a waste of time to add "gore." I don't know what you expect to see regarding that anyway. You may have issues, have you ever mutilated a small animal?

The only "gore" I would be interested in seeing is when you snipe a pedestrians head it just explodes like in GTAIII. That was always good fun.

• Wombater likes this

Awesome9822
  • Awesome9822

The Outernet is Scary...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 July 2014 - 07:30 AM

Opinions?

Hey, I saw you in another post about gore! We meet again. 

Like i said in that other forum post, I've grown quite attatched to my characters and dont wanna see them be chopped in half or decapitated....Even though I love gore/blood....Just sharing my thoughts. ^.^

• Wombater likes this

Wombater
  • Wombater

Swipe Right? No? Ok...

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 05 July 2014 - 07:36 AM

Opinions?

Hey, I saw you in another post about gore! We meet again. 
Like i said in that other forum post, I've grown quite attatched to my characters and dont wanna see them be chopped in half or decapitated....Even though I love gore/blood....Just sharing my thoughts. ^.^

:D
  • Awesome9822 likes this

Dr.Rosenthal
  • Dr.Rosenthal

Police Mocker

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 July 2014 - 12:36 PM Edited by Dr.Rosenthal, 05 July 2014 - 12:37 PM.

I would appreciate it, but they SHOULDN'T overdo it. It should be realistic, like explosions, being hit by traffic, heavy fire should make NPC's loose body parts sometimes. For a grenade - think the "spike bomb" in The Last Of Us - the feeling of one of those going off.

Or collisions at 170 mph - they don't just leave a bloodstain and a flying, indestructible ragdoll..

Also, It might be cool if this could happen to playable characters Online as well, but it could also be very annoying. For example if you loose both your legs during a firefight etc...

JordCorner
  • JordCorner

Smoke Show

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 05 July 2014 - 04:05 PM

I'm a pussy that needs T rated games? Seems like that's you bub - go play a medical game and you can "LEARN" about what you're doing. I don't know how the hell there isn't "enough" gore for you, GTA:SA looked retarded with obliterated heads, that sh*t doesn't happen unless you're sitting in front of them with a 12 gauge. 

Maybe this is more your zone, buddy. 51wQzgyk2cL._SY300_.jpg

• Wombater likes this

Turkey.
  • Turkey.

Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want t

• Members
  • Kazakhstan

Posted 05 July 2014 - 05:47 PM Edited by TurkeyShenanigans, 05 July 2014 - 05:53 PM.

You guys obviously haven't read the previous one. This is different. This is asking whether you would like it, not saying Rockstar should implement it.

I have read the previous one, I'm on these forums 24/7 lol

Back to topic, I would like to see gore but sort of like Vice City's or gta 3's gore.

Wombater
  • Wombater

Swipe Right? No? Ok...

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 06 July 2014 - 12:09 AM

How about this, when it gets to 50 votes overall, we lock this thread. Agreed?

TheGoodSgtScooter
  • TheGoodSgtScooter

Vote freedom, vote Scooter. Current mayor of Paleto Bay.

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 06 July 2014 - 12:14 AM

Personally I think that the resources could be put to better use. I also like how non gory GTA is.I want to see people fly rag doll style, not get smeared on the walkway.

Wombater
  • Wombater

Swipe Right? No? Ok...

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 06 July 2014 - 12:15 AM

Personally I think that the resources could be put to better use. I also like how non gory GTA is.I want to see people fly rag doll style, not get smeared on the walkway.

Exactly.

igotskiz
  • igotskiz

Gone to USAF BMT

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 July 2014 - 12:21 AM Edited by igotskiz, 06 July 2014 - 12:21 AM.

It could work as long as it isn't a Team Fortress level of "hit someone going 200 mph and they platter into a million bits".

An arm or a leg could fly off.

Again, it would be a waste of resources, plus would take too much time to put into the engine. They should focus on the issues they already have in hand.

und
  • und

GTA IV Crouching

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 July 2014 - 12:54 AM Edited by Simply logic, 06 July 2014 - 12:57 AM.

Completely a waste of time to add "gore." I don't know what you expect to see regarding that anyway. You may have issues, have you ever mutilated a small animal?

The only "gore" I would be interested in seeing is when you snipe a pedestrians head it just explodes like in GTAIII. That was always good fun.

You're a pussy who shouldn't be playing m rated games plain and simple.

Jaeger V3
  • Jaeger V3

Zoidburger

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 06 July 2014 - 01:23 AM

lol y u talkin about urself
  • Grumpy-Goat- likes this

Wombater
  • Wombater

Swipe Right? No? Ok...

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 06 July 2014 - 01:40 AM

lol y u talkin about urself
Haha! Exactly. Simply logic is simply a simple guy who has no logic.
  • 2Chains4Bracelets and Grumpy-Goat- like this

DJ_DC99
  • DJ_DC99

Local Troll

• BUSTED!
  • Portugal

Posted 06 July 2014 - 01:54 AM

yes, yes, yes! would love to splatter some fool crossing the street in zent going 238mph... i want bits and pieces flying everywhere, and w his feet wedged in my grill as i speed away. i want to squeeze people like a toothpaste tube under my 6x6. i want to rip peoples limbs off and beat them w it. if i clip a swat truck w guys hanging off the side, i dont just want to knock em off, i want to rip em away from their arm, leaving it still hanging on the truck, while his cop buddies flatten the other parts of him.

i want to quarter people. know what that is? thats when in the old days, someone who wasnt well liked had each or his arms and legs tied to a different horse, and the horse were driven off in opposite directions. cept w monster trucks. best way to deal any lil screaming squeakers.

humans are great.

I think the correct game you're looking for is Mortal Kombat.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users