Photo

So is this the only Update this month?

48 replies to this topic
Relative007
  • Relative007

Gangsta

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 04 July 2014 - 10:54 PM Edited by Relative007, 04 July 2014 - 10:57 PM.

Hopefully. 

At least for me, this is the WORST Update so far. I do not care for playing American and do not like the Masks that much (nor do I want to grind to be able to afford everything before it vanishes and have money left) that are neutral in terms of color palette. 

Musket and Firework Launcher (RIP Ammo) are the only things worth keeping. The Liberator is awesome, however you can really only drive it by yourself (or maybe call it in Missions) as people will actually chase you to stickie you if they see it...Basically we payed 740k for a giant (albeit worth it when it it not being targeted) bullseye. 

Edit: Houses are fine but I still want 2 x 10 Car so will not move. 

MetalThrasherXtreme
  • MetalThrasherXtreme

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 July 2014 - 11:01 PM

Hopefully. 

At least for me, this is the WORST Update so far. I do not care for playing American and do not like the Masks that much (nor do I want to grind to be able to afford everything before it vanishes and have money left) that are neutral in terms of color palette. 

Musket and Firework Launcher (RIP Ammo) are the only things worth keeping. The Liberator is awesome, however you can really only drive it by yourself (or maybe call it in Missions) as people will actually chase you to stickie you if they see it...Basically we payed 740k for a giant (albeit worth it when it it not being targeted) bullseye. 

Edit: Houses are fine but I still want 2 x 10 Car so will not move. 

Typical R* move. 

Finally adds houses outside LS BUT no 10 car garages. Like, what the actual f*ck? To someone like myself who has 40 cars spread across 2 characters, those new properties are basically useless to me because I refuse to part with any of my vehicles. 

slowburn29
  • slowburn29

Significantly more hydrated than you

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 July 2014 - 11:16 PM

come on kids cant we all sniff butts and play nice?

heists are their final card to play. If everyone in the world didnt log in to gta online this weekend I would bet my forums account they would be out tuesday

jackjoejim
  • jackjoejim

Bomba-rass!

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 04 July 2014 - 11:19 PM

When I was a teenager, when snes and eventually ps1 games came out, what we got WAS WHAT WE GOT. You don't like it? Don't play it, that f*cking easy....then the internet comes along, forums grow in popularity, and every self-entitled person gets a voice when they should instead have a gag.
Thanks technology!

Thanks technology? Those were the days back on ps1 where you had every bit of content given to you, day one! For one price! Final Fantasy 7 released today would have been buggy and sold at $40 for the 3 dics separately each. Don't blame the gamer, you're one yourself.

No blame the gamer for still buying sh*t products. If you don't agree with a company's business plan, don't support them by buying their product, and then hop on the interwebz to bitch about it.

Welcome to the internet. People go see movies and leave bad reviews on rotten tomatoes. This has been happening for a long time, and this is no different. Everyone here obvioulsy bought the game, and everyone has the right to voice their opinion.

Maybe the people "bit*hing" will not buy the next one, who knows. But don't think R* give a dam about you because you're happy with it, you're a customer - thats it.

Obviously, seeing a movie once and giving it a negative review and complaining about a video game and developer of said video game as you continually play said game are completely different things, thats bad example. When it comes down to it, voting with your wallet has a lot more effect than bitching about your opinion on the internet. Remember, you're a customer, that's it. So because I know that bitching about something on the internet never solves anything, I'm somehow in the wrong? If I didn't enjoy the game or had issues with it, I would return it, but that concept doesn't seem to enter most people's head for some reason.

It's not really a bad example, as soon as you pay for the media it its up to you what you make of it / review. It makes no difference if he continues to play it or not because afterall, the game continues to be active, so people will continue to comment. Because anyway, what you over looked in my post was when i said that the internet is free for people voice their opinions whether it "solves" anything or not. They bought the game just like you, you do not have the right to tell anyone to stop "bit*hing" just beacuse you like the game more. As I said, maybe the people voting with their wallet this time will not help make gta 6 a billion dollar selling game next time, who knows.

We have only been sold the game at this point, gta online isn't a subscription, it came with the purchase. If people were moaning while paying a subscription i would agree with you, but that's not the case, so why are you so bothered by it?

Like I said the bit*chers /  so called self-entitled help make the franchise sell with their wallet just as much as you did.

Static
  • Static

My bitch says the spliff takes the soul from me.

• Members
  • None
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 04 July 2014 - 11:39 PM Edited by StaticLW, 04 July 2014 - 11:49 PM.

When I was a teenager, when snes and eventually ps1 games came out, what we got WAS WHAT WE GOT. You don't like it? Don't play it, that f*cking easy....then the internet comes along, forums grow in popularity, and every self-entitled person gets a voice when they should instead have a gag.
Thanks technology!

Thanks technology? Those were the days back on ps1 where you had every bit of content given to you, day one! For one price! Final Fantasy 7 released today would have been buggy and sold at $40 for the 3 dics separately each. Don't blame the gamer, you're one yourself.

No blame the gamer for still buying sh*t products. If you don't agree with a company's business plan, don't support them by buying their product, and then hop on the interwebz to bitch about it.

Welcome to the internet. People go see movies and leave bad reviews on rotten tomatoes. This has been happening for a long time, and this is no different. Everyone here obvioulsy bought the game, and everyone has the right to voice their opinion.

Maybe the people "bit*hing" will not buy the next one, who knows. But don't think R* give a dam about you because you're happy with it, you're a customer - thats it.

Obviously, seeing a movie once and giving it a negative review and complaining about a video game and developer of said video game as you continually play said game are completely different things, thats bad example. When it comes down to it, voting with your wallet has a lot more effect than bitching about your opinion on the internet. Remember, you're a customer, that's it. So because I know that bitching about something on the internet never solves anything, I'm somehow in the wrong? If I didn't enjoy the game or had issues with it, I would return it, but that concept doesn't seem to enter most people's head for some reason.

It's not really a bad example, as soon as you pay for the media it its up to you what you make of it / review. It makes no difference if he continues to play it or not because afterall, the game continues to be active, so people will continue to comment. Because anyway, what you over looked in my post was when i said that the internet is free for people voice their opinions whether it "solves" anything or not. They bought the game just like you, you do not have the right to tell anyone to stop "bit*hing" just beacuse you like the game more. As I said, maybe the people voting with their wallet this time will not help make gta 6 a billion dollar selling game next time, who knows.

We have only been sold the game at this point, gta online isn't a subscription, it came with the purchase. If people were moaning while paying a subscription i would agree with you, but that's not the case, so why are you so bothered by it?

Like I said the bit*chers /  so called self-entitled help make the franchise sell with their wallet just as much as you did.

It is a bad example, you pay to see the movie once, you don't like it, you then wouldn't go buy it on blu-ray/dvd just to keeping saying how bad it is. It does make a difference whether or not a player continues playing the game or not simply because you either don't dislike the game as much as you say or you just enjoy complaining about it. So please point out where I said people couldn't or weren't allowed to bitch about anything. And I doubt the majority of complainers for this game wont buy gta 6, they'll be fed a trailer and will be hooked instantly, just like always. So like I said, blame the gamer who continues to buy sh*t products, whatever they might be. And because they're not still paying for it, but still playing it some how makes there opinions more valid? I was never bothered by it and I'm still not, everyone is allowed to voice their opinion, oh that's right, including me. I just dont see the logic behind wasting time & effort by bitching about something on a fan forum.

jackjoejim
  • jackjoejim

Bomba-rass!

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 04 July 2014 - 11:51 PM

So please point out where I said people couldn't or weren't allowed to bitch about anything. I was never bothered by it, I just dont see the logic behind wasting time & effort by bitching about something on a fan forum.

"If you don't agree with a company's business plan, don't support them by buying their product, and then hop on the interwebz to bitch about it."

Said persons bought the game, they were probably a fan since gta 3, the online came with it, its not subscription, he/she doesn't like something about it and voices it on gtaf is bitching? And you said don't hop on the interwebz. There is no logic to it, it is what it is, just like when movies get bad reviews. You can ignore it or exchange opinions, but please stop this "bit*h" term. Seems like it bothers you if you have to use that term.

Static
  • Static

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 July 2014 - 11:59 PM

So please point out where I said people couldn't or weren't allowed to bitch about anything. I was never bothered by it, I just dont see the logic behind wasting time & effort by bitching about something on a fan forum.

"If you don't agree with a company's business plan, don't support them by buying their product, and then hop on the interwebz to bitch about it."

Said persons bought the game, they were probably a fan since gta 3, the online came with it, its not subscription, he/she doesn't like something about it and voices it on gtaf is bitching? And you said don't hop on the interwebz. There is no logic to it, it is what it is, just like when movies get bad reviews. You can ignore it or exchange opinions, but please stop this "bit*h" term. Seems like it bothers you if you have to use that term.

Where does the subscription keep coming into play? Complaining becomes bitching when you still partake in said activity you're complaining about.You might want to check my edited post, and that quote from me still doesn't say that no one was allowed to complain. So because I used the word bitching instead of complaining, I'm somehow bother by the complaining? If anything you're bother by the the term "bitching". You're starting to grasp at straws..

jackjoejim
  • jackjoejim

Bomba-rass!

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 05 July 2014 - 12:14 AM

Where does the subscription keep coming into play? Complaining becomes bitching when you still partake in said activity you're complaining about.You might want to check my edited post, and that quote from me still doesn't say that no one was allowed to complain. So because I used the word bitching instead of complaining, I'm somehow bother by the complaining? If anything you're bother by the the term "bitching". You're starting to grasp at straws..

The subscription as I said - I would only agree that it would be "bitching" if he continued to pay monthly and carried on moaning here. Because what is the sense and logic to that? As the online came with the game and continues to be active people can continue to moan all they want, they own it. Saying don't "hop on the interwebz to bitch about it" is more or less telling someone what they can/can't do, and it doesn't matter if you disapprove of it. You just seem to be back peddling into "oh because i said that, and oh because i said this it means......" you said the words im just repeating what you said.

Static
  • Static

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 July 2014 - 12:26 AM

The subscription as I said - I would only agree that it would be "bitching" if he continued to pay monthly and carried on moaning here. Because what is the sense and logic to that? As the online came with the game and continues to be active people can continue to moan all they want, they own it. Saying don't "hop on the interwebz to bitch about it" is more or less telling someone what they can/can't do, and it doesn't matter if you disapprove of it. You just seem to be back peddling into "oh because i said that, and oh because i said this it means......" you said the words im just repeating what you said.

Like I said you're grasping at straws and are trying to change the subject. So it's not bitching because they game is active without a subscription, but becomes bitching only when a subscription is introduced? If someone continues to play a game which they don't like, regardless of how many times they pay for, it's still bitching. They could easily, return/resell the game and move on to a game they enjoy. When they ignore that option, then it becomes bitching.

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 July 2014 - 12:29 AM

I've been waiting to bring my theory to the world.  

The Valentine's day stuff only went away after the next update.  R* said that the Independence Day stuff will go away by the middle of the month.  So I think we will see another update in July.

I was actually wondering the same. But didn't the Christmas stuff disappear after a period of time? i know the snow did, but i don't remember the rest of the stuff.

Static
  • Static

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 July 2014 - 12:31 AM

I've been waiting to bring my theory to the world.  

The Valentine's day stuff only went away after the next update.  R* said that the Independence Day stuff will go away by the middle of the month.  So I think we will see another update in July.

I was actually wondering the same. But didn't the Christmas stuff disappear after a period of time? i know the snow did, but i don't remember the rest of the stuff.

Yes the clothes and the mask did disappeared, even if you had bought them.

jackjoejim
  • jackjoejim

Bomba-rass!

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 05 July 2014 - 12:39 AM

Like I said you're grasping at straws and are trying to change the subject. So it's not bitching because they game is active without a subscription, but becomes bitching only when a subscription is introduced? If someone continues to play a game which they don't like, regardless of how many times they pay for, it's still bitching. They could easily, return/resell the game and move on to a game they enjoy. When they ignore that option, then it becomes bitching.

To you and to everyone else who can't simply ignore it = bitching. So what? To me its what I expect to see on the net because the game is not perfect. Im just telling you to get over it, you can either take my advice or carry on telling strangers to stop bitching till the day you die.

Static
  • Static

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 July 2014 - 12:56 AM

To you and to everyone else who can't simply ignore it = bitching. So what? To me its what I expect to see on the net because the game is not perfect. Im just telling you to get over it, you can either take my advice or carry on telling strangers to stop bitching till the day you die.

If you can recall, I never told anyone to stop bitching.

Lesbian_farts
  • Lesbian_farts

Plebs!

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 05 July 2014 - 12:58 AM

MOOOOOOORRREEE! WE NEEED MOOOOOORRRREEE!

SeberHusky
  • SeberHusky

Playa

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 July 2014 - 01:13 AM

All you people could use a coffee enema. Seriously.   Be happy with what you got, not what you don't. This isn't your mother's house, you can't get everything you demand, and hate it when it's not what you expect.

Coreyandy5
  • Coreyandy5

Jokerz Gang

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 July 2014 - 04:10 AM

I like this better than the hipster but the Hugh life is still the best

Christian21J
  • Christian21J

I have small junk

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 05 July 2014 - 04:32 AM Edited by Christian21J, 05 July 2014 - 04:34 AM.

Weapon wise: almost great.
Why almost?
Cause I get to keep my awesome firework firing grenade launcher for about 2 more weeks.
It's ammo is too pricy too.
The musket on the other hand is a great addition to the game,kudos to R* for that.

Clothing: good

My character is a Kanye West wannabe so the weird cloths in this one really help recreate some of Kanye's outfits.
Don't care about masks...need a balaclava.

Vehicles: bad
The Liberator is fun to drive,but.

You can't keep it in your garage,customize it,nothing...to get it you have to call Pegasus.
Is it worth 742014$ Hell no!

Sovereign bike...are R* trolling us?
It's a re skinned police bike,which has no (very desirable) street variant,and instead we get it with a permanent USA flag on it.
120k...nope.

New properties in the wilderness?
HELL YEAH!

Overall one of the best updates so far thanks to the properties,but surely not as good as Hipster update and High Life

Rexpower_
  • Rexpower_

COMMANDO

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 July 2014 - 09:47 AM

Man, you are not thankful at all.

And I really like this update, so many small fixes / additions that are really nice. And we got houses!

Yeah houses with the same f*cking sh*t interior of Apartments. How lazy.

March 10th
  • March 10th

Kush King

• Members
  • England

Posted 05 July 2014 - 10:48 AM

Hopefully the next update/DLC is for SP, getting bored of Online updates.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users