• This topic is locked This topic is locked
176 replies to this topic
Bill_Assassin
  • Bill_Assassin

Street Cat

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 04 July 2014 - 02:11 PM

You inbreds make me sick. I'll come by with my trusty punishment-inflictor and teach you that you're worthless.

Seriously though, Paleto Bay sucks, don't know you guys are living out there. I guess its just the novelty factor and you'll tire of it in a couple of weeks.

ninjaontour
  • ninjaontour

Squeak Slayer

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 04 July 2014 - 02:27 PM

You inbreds make me sick. I'll come by with my trusty punishment-inflictor and teach you that you're worthless.

Seriously though, Paleto Bay sucks, don't know you guys are living out there. I guess its just the novelty factor and you'll tire of it in a couple of weeks.

Well that's a nice opinion you have there, bro. I got my garage at Zancudo ages ago, and have been happy with it until now. I've now moved to Paleto Bay, even further away from LS, and I won't be moving back. I own an apartment at Alta Street, but my spawn point is the Bay.

Spoiler

• Doland J. Trump and MuhNamesTyler like this

pedinhuh
  • pedinhuh

PSN:rph_brasil (PS3), hit me up!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 04 July 2014 - 02:42 PM

Well that's a nice opinion you have there, bro. I got my garage at Zancudo ages ago, and have been happy with it until now. I've now moved to Paleto Bay, even further away from LS, and I won't be moving back. I own an apartment at Alta Street, but my spawn point is the Bay.

Spoiler

Same here, but I want to sell my apartment and buy a 10 car warehouse in LS
I dunno, something about Paleto Bay has more charm than Los Santos, I just need the money to make the change
the warehouse I want is 100k

mareepx
  • mareepx

GTAF's Jennifer Lawrence fanboy

• Members
  • England

Posted 04 July 2014 - 02:46 PM

I been seein those goddamn hipster LS fa**ots driving round here real fast! word has it that it was called long haul.....

• ninjaontour and tonko like this

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 04 July 2014 - 02:50 PM

How does paleto bay suck?  It has ONE street with everything you need..     

I myself have been enjoying the north with alot with mountain biking and dirt biking. and lack of back stabbing free roam scrubs..  After spending almost a year in the city this is like cottage country.

• Doland J. Trump, ~TKP~ and tonko like this

Vehicles
  • Vehicles

Not much of an impression...

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 July 2014 - 03:19 PM Edited by Kowai7108, 04 July 2014 - 03:54 PM.

I haven't left town in 15 years. I don't even remember what LS looks like. And I don't plan on seeing it's changes. I don't wanna see your flashy sports cars. Nor do I want to see your "Pegassis" or "Grottis" just good ol Vapids.

I have a good old Vapid Bullet and a Declasse Coquette.I am a patriot.

tonko
  • tonko

sgt. Handsome

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 04 July 2014 - 03:50 PM Edited by tonko, 04 July 2014 - 03:51 PM.

what is this? anarchy! We will have fair elections, we will have our own paradise. Sinful LS people who spend their time with chrome adders, prostitutes, glitching are restricted from our simple and honest home. Father Willie Nelson will say more on this sunday mass.

VOTE FOR TREVOR AND TONKO - VOTE FOR OLD FASHIONED AND SIMPLE PALETO!

We love you Paleto Bayans.

This message is approved and financed by 

Trevor Philips Industries

• Doland J. Trump and ~TKP~ like this

UP9390
  • UP9390

Railfan, Sheriff of Los Santos County - PSN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 July 2014 - 04:06 PM Edited by UP9390, 04 July 2014 - 04:07 PM.

I will cast my vote for whom ever promises tax cuts and a free carbine rifle for any one who votes for him. NO to tax raises it's unMurican. 
If you're a God loving gun weilding keep our streets free from them city folks and twanks person like me, join my crew : Paleto Bays Sheriffs http://socialclub.ro...o_bays_sheriffs
Just look at some of our stats, we are quite effecient.
Paleto_Bay_Sheriff_add.jpg

You do realize that Paleto Bay is part of Los Santos County? There technically isn't a Blaine County. Some of the games designers were to incompetent to consult the other designers (Look at the Emergency Vehicles, the undefined city and County Borders, even though Davis and Chumash are separate cities, the LSPD patrols there. The designer of Davis knew what he was doing, Davis has it's Sheriff's Station. it's own government buildings, even a Public Library, too bad he wasn't put in charge of designing everything else). I think the people who designed the Emergency Vehicles haven't even met each other because of the terrible skin designs. Individual cities don't possess their Sheriff's Department. They would either possess their own Police Department or possess a Local Station of the County's Law Enforcement Agency though.

OT: I believe you may have convinced me to move to Paleto Bay. Tonko, you are a Conservative Republican, correct?

tonko
  • tonko

sgt. Handsome

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 04 July 2014 - 05:05 PM Edited by tonko, 04 July 2014 - 05:06 PM.

I will cast my vote for whom ever promises tax cuts and a free carbine rifle for any one who votes for him. NO to tax raises it's unMurican. 
If you're a God loving gun weilding keep our streets free from them city folks and twanks person like me, join my crew : Paleto Bays Sheriffs http://socialclub.ro...o_bays_sheriffs

You do realize that Paleto Bay is part of Los Santos County? There technically isn't a Blaine County. Some of the games designers were to incompetent to consult the other designers (Look at the Emergency Vehicles, the undefined city and County Borders, even though Davis and Chumash are separate cities, the LSPD patrols there. The designer of Davis knew what he was doing, Davis has it's Sheriff's Station. it's own government buildings, even a Public Library, too bad he wasn't put in charge of designing everything else). I think the people who designed the Emergency Vehicles haven't even met each other because of the terrible skin designs. Individual cities don't possess their Sheriff's Department. They would either possess their own Police Department or possess a Local Station of the County's Law Enforcement Agency though.

OT: I believe you may have convinced me to move to Paleto Bay. Tonko, you are a Conservative Republican, correct?

Friend you have some amazing skills for details. You can also be in my campagin managment crew for mayor of Paleto Bay. We want to preserve traditional way of life, Los Santos is like Sodoma and Gomora, sinners everywhere. Bayans are decent and honest folks. They farm land, grow vegetables and hunt deers. Just think what would young Zeke do if he finds out there's strip club in LS. Soon he would get himself chrome adder, glitched money to buy tank and Buzzard and glitched into old Merle' garage to kill him.

That's why we Bayans don't want LS bastards in our small town, so help me God.

TheGoodSgtScooter
  • TheGoodSgtScooter

Vote freedom, vote Scooter. Current mayor of Paleto Bay.

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 04 July 2014 - 05:47 PM

Vote! Sgt.Scooter for the President of Paleto Bay! I promise to keep Paleto Bay clean of crime and tankers. I am an all American candidate who promises to understand and talk with common man. I am a common man! I understand politics on a basic level! Just like you! Vote for The Good Sgt. Scooter today!

• SteelerMonkey746 and tonko like this

I'll be your sinner in secret.

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 04 July 2014 - 05:48 PM Edited by 2281, 04 July 2014 - 05:49 PM.

I honestly think we should have an election (separate poll) later on. What will it take to unseat Roy Buckley?

• tonko likes this

UP9390
  • UP9390

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 July 2014 - 05:52 PM

Friend you have some amazing skills for details. You can also be in my campagin managment crew for mayor of Paleto Bay. We want to preserve traditional way of life, Los Santos is like Sodoma and Gomora, sinners everywhere. Bayans are decent and honest folks. They farm land, grow vegetables and hunt deers. Just think what would young Zeke do if he finds out there's strip club in LS. Soon he would get himself chrome adder, glitched money to buy tank and Buzzard and glitched into old Merle' garage to kill him.

That's why we Bayans don't want LS bastards in our small town, so help me God.

As the Sheriff of Los Santos County (PS3) can confirm the excessively high rates of crime within the city of Los Santos and the City of Davis. Paleto Bay is far more safe of a place. Just trying to Police Los Santos and Davis is severely draining the budget of the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department (LSSD). Constantly we get involved in shootings, our vehicles being severely vandalized. They have stolen Shotgun's and Rifle's from cruisers before. Gang and drug related violence is the main problem. Mad men running around, blowing up any personal vehicle they come across. It's spilling over into nearby Sandy Shores. Meth labs are springing up in the desert. We need to stop them immediately before they disrupt the peace and tranquility of this small town!

Thank you for honoring me with this opportunity to be a part of your Campaign Management, but I'm afraid I will need to decline. My duties as Sheriff keep me very busy. We currently have only a few deputies including myself in our agency. We are having to invest in Super Cars just because of how many suspects are driving them. We only use them when necessary though to save money.

• tonko and zapotist like this

NubcakeVII
  • NubcakeVII

Strawberry Fondler

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 July 2014 - 06:10 PM

I think we need a fighter jet constantly patrolling around Chiliad. Anybody with "weed", "swag", or "420" in their name driving a Chrome super car should be destroyed on site.

Preserve Paleto!!!
  • LancerG2 and tonko like this

UP9390
  • UP9390

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 July 2014 - 06:13 PM

If we're going to have a mayor for Paleto Bay, we should also elect a County Commissioner for Los Santos County.

• tonko likes this

TheGoodSgtScooter
  • TheGoodSgtScooter

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 04 July 2014 - 06:18 PM Edited by TheGoodSgtScooter, 04 July 2014 - 06:22 PM.

Vote! Sgt.Scooter for the President of Paleto Bay! I promise to keep Paleto Bay clean of crime and tankers. I am an all American candidate who promises to understand and talk with common man. I am a common man! I understand politics on a basic level! Just like you! Vote for The Good Sgt. Scooter today!

I also promise to cut taxes by 25, no, 75 percent! Fighter Jets and Attack Helicopters will patrol our sovereign neighborhood to keep it crime free! A free carbine and hunting rifle will be given to every new resident! Don't vote for a un - American commy! Vote for me! I have Sgt. in my name for a reason!

Unseat Roy Buckley! Restore peace and order to our beautiful Paleto Bay!

• 2281 and tonko like this

Saso70
  • Saso70

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 July 2014 - 06:26 PM

Paleto Bay is awesome... To poop on!

Contrasting
  • Contrasting

Merryweather IMF

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 04 July 2014 - 06:30 PM

You undercover liberals up north better stay away from Grapeseed. Agriculture is our number one source of income round these parts, and it'll stay like that. Taxing is for them there city boys. Our way of life in grapeseed has been the same since 1792.

My grand pappy would roll in his grave if he found out what has happened to blaine county .

God bless grapeseed and all it's inhabitants.
  • 2281 and tonko like this

TheGoodSgtScooter
  • TheGoodSgtScooter

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 04 July 2014 - 06:30 PM

Paleto Bay is awesome... To poop on!

I will ban people like this "man" from our dear Paleto Bay! Vote Sgt. Scooter!

statistic
  • statistic

not running for anything.

• Paleto Bay Mayor's Office
  • United-States

Posted 04 July 2014 - 06:32 PM

I believe in personal freedoms and I believe in loving my neighbor (not in a weird way).  I'm all for keeping PB a peaceful place, but I fail to see how patrolling it with tanks and Buzzards makes it more peaceful...

A few good men with simple handguns and the discretion to know when to use them is all we need.

• psymin likes this

Tali vas Normandy
  • Tali vas Normandy

Cheers Love! The Cavalry is here!!!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 July 2014 - 06:35 PM

I vote for domislive

TheGoodSgtScooter
  • TheGoodSgtScooter

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 04 July 2014 - 06:37 PM

I believe in personal freedoms and I believe in loving my neighbor (not in a weird way).  I'm all for keeping PB a peaceful place, but I fail to see how patrolling it with tanks and Buzzards makes it more peaceful...

A few good men with simple handguns and the discretion to know when to use them is all we need.

Well now you see, I never said a thing about tanks! The city folk can keep those things to themselves! The Buzzard patrol would be our most trusted member of the community, and would be heavily chastised for un authorized firing on civilians!

GTA-Biker
  • GTA-Biker

Waiting for October 4th

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 04 July 2014 - 06:45 PM

I think we need a fighter jet constantly patrolling around Chiliad. Anybody with "weed", "swag", or "420" in their name driving a Chrome super car should be destroyed on site.

Preserve Paleto!!!

Don´t forget people with "yolo" in their name or crew tag.

Mion
  • Mion

KingKoolaid

• Members
  • United-Nations

Posted 04 July 2014 - 06:47 PM

God this thread is full of generalization.

We Chumash and Vespucci/Del Perro people would rather be a small strip of land no one goes to except those low levels who try to rob our convience store and mall.
  • tonko likes this

NubcakeVII
  • NubcakeVII

Strawberry Fondler

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 July 2014 - 06:53 PM

Preserve Paleto!!!

Don´t forget people with "yolo" in their name or crew tag.
How could I forget that.

Oh, and IGN.

I'll volunteer to be the pilot. Nothing makes me feel more American than stopping any outsiders from invading our precious territory.

confederatestatesgta
  • confederatestatesgta

brian blake aka the governer ftw!!!!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 July 2014 - 06:54 PM

hello my name is paladin and i just moved in town a few days ago im currently staying at the paleto bay hotel now and have seen all this commotion around town.about new mayors if anybody needs protection i have a gun and will travel.  

Mion
  • Mion

KingKoolaid

• Members
  • United-Nations

Posted 04 July 2014 - 07:08 PM

I been seein those goddamn hipster LS fa**ots driving round here real fast! word has it that it was called long haul.....

Irony, Yall living in the 19th century, Live in the 21st century Chumash. The real peaceful folk who know how to groom,
f*ck Vapid!
Go BF!
  • tonko likes this

Sky_Light12
  • Sky_Light12

insane troll, the troll prodigy

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 04 July 2014 - 07:28 PM

paleto bay's now going to increased population to get away from trolls

zapotist
  • zapotist

Thug

• Members
  • Wallis-And-Futuna

Posted 04 July 2014 - 07:28 PM

I also promise to cut taxes by 25, no, 75 percent! Fighter Jets and Attack Helicopters will patrol our sovereign neighborhood to keep it crime free! A free carbine and hunting rifle will be given to every new resident! Don't vote for a un - American commy! Vote for me! I have Sgt. in my name for a reason!

Unseat Roy Buckley! Restore peace and order to our beautiful Paleto Bay!

Sir, you just won your self a vote. :D

MURICA!

KeeNer187
  • KeeNer187

-_-

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 04 July 2014 - 07:45 PM

I don't shoot on site in Paleto Bay. Although if you shoot at me I'll even go as far as getting a tank to flush you out of my town. Me for Mayor!

InfernoV
  • InfernoV

Dont you just hate keyboard warriors!

• Members

Posted 04 July 2014 - 07:51 PM

Vowt for meh I briung swag tow paleto bay.

Vowt foe InfernoV now.

#Yolo
  • RowanSane, Hylskriksen and psymin like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users