Quantcast

» «
Photo

Paleto Bay elections!

176 replies to this topic
ChrilLe
  • ChrilLe

I go rampage cuz I'm bored I fap cuz I'm thirsty.

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 2 weeks ago

f*ck you Tonko, I gonna be the mayor.

handsomefaceObama.png Vote ChrilLe for mayor of Paleto Bay - 2014!

american-flag.gifamerican-flag.gifamerican-flag.gifamerican-flag.gifamerican-flag.gif

• Jason0987, 2281, A Maned Wolf and 4 others like this

AllDay808HI
  • AllDay808HI

Peacekeeper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

On second thought, I'll stay in Hawaii...

AndrewDeSanta
  • AndrewDeSanta

Republitarian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

I say what we should do is secede from San Andreas and barricade Paleto to keep those hippies and damn job taking immigrants out of our town. It's what Jesus would want us to do. God Bless Paleto Bay.

• tonko and stainesey like this

tonko
  • tonko

sgt. Handsome

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 2 weeks ago

Sounds like your little town needs protecting to keep it the peaceful haven you say it is. I can offer you a deal on protection services to avoid all those nasty spawn killings and property damage. In fact, most of the businesses are already using it, the ones that aren't are experiencing high volumes of crime and pain. I'll send some fellas round to give you a knock on the door.

Nice one rudeuk2. A true businessman who looks after little people. I'm planning to hire small but skilled and heavy set of mercenaries to patrol all over Chiliad. From up there they can see everything that happens on the ground. 

I'll talk to Trevor about your  business proposition cause after all: it's not personal, just business

GTAmaster09
  • GTAmaster09

GTA Fanatic

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

Anybody on xbox wanna help me protect? GT: CFWU LeakyLine. WE NEED TO PROTECT OUR BAY TOWN
  • tonko likes this

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

Glitcher In Relapse

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 2 weeks ago

I say what we should do is secede from San Andreas and barricade Paleto to keep those hippies and damn job taking immigrants out of our town. It's what Jesus would want us to do. God Bless Paleto Bay.

you want immigrants out...

PLOT TWIST... the central govenrment of San Andreas would drive bus loaded with immigrants and would dump them in your beloved county!

tonko
  • tonko

sgt. Handsome

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 2 weeks ago

american-flag.gifamerican-flag.gifamerican-flag.gifamerican-flag.gifamerican-flag.gif

hahahaha, time for some political advertising. 

• ChrilLe likes this

Kowai7108
  • Kowai7108

Obey 9F master race !!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

Anyone want to do carpet bombing on Paleto Bay with me?We will be dropping lattes ,skinny jeans,faggios,hipsters and bankers into the rural area of Paleto Bay.Lets gentrify this relic town!
  • Grimase and tonko like this

Insert-Coin-To-Continue
  • Insert-Coin-To-Continue

Notoriously Punctual

• Zaibatsu
  • Australia

Posted 2 weeks ago

Yeah, ChrilLe for mayor.

He understands us real Paleto Bay residents, not these wannabes who only moved into the Bay just this past week and are trying to take up arms against their own kind.

• tonko likes this

tonko
  • tonko

sgt. Handsome

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 2 weeks ago

I hate when job taking immigrants lay their roots in our dear Paleto. Last week, poor Merle Dixon lost his job cause some LS big shot Madrazo hired his cousin at LSC. Jesus would want that kind of people out of Paleto. God Bless poor Merle, we shall pray for him on sunday mass :(

GTAmaster09
  • GTAmaster09

GTA Fanatic

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

Im tonko and Trevor's campaign manager.
  • tonko likes this

ChrilLe
  • ChrilLe

I go rampage cuz I'm bored I fap cuz I'm thirsty.

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 2 weeks ago

hahahaha, time for some political advertising. 

It's on now!

• tonko likes this

tonko
  • tonko

sgt. Handsome

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 2 weeks ago

Just got a phone call from Carl Johnson. He's in Vice city takin' care of business and you know what he said to me? He said: "God bless you, God bless Trevor, i'm supporting these two democratic and Catholic bastards." And after that he said our moto:" Paleto Bay state, not small town!"

• ten-a-penny likes this

GTAmaster09
  • GTAmaster09

GTA Fanatic

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

AND DRIVE OUT ALL THESE PEOPLE WHO HAVE ONLY A SECOND HOUSE IN PALETO BAY!! FOR US, IT ISN'T JUST A PLACE TO LIVE, IT'S OUR DAMN HOME.
  • tonko likes this

morrami2000
  • morrami2000

Rebel

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 2 weeks ago

What the hell is going on here?

Scubadave! You have a new area to cover with your fellow twankers!

• mareepx likes this

mab-gast
  • mab-gast

Rider on the Storm

• Members
  • France

Posted 2 weeks ago

If you need help to keep English-speaking oppressors from your lawn, don't forget to bring a French general.

By the way, my middle name happens to be La Fayette.

• ten-a-penny and tonko like this

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

SURF crew Commissioner, Xbox 360

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 2 weeks ago

I agree, we need to keep them high faulting city folks away from Paleto. Them and their damn tanks and sh*tty sports cars. All's I need is my Church and my Guns.

Truth be told. If they interrupt our sunday mass i will lay my vengeance upon them, so help me God. 

GOD BLESS PALETO BAY!
Imposter! St Brigids is closed Sundays...
2dsxzb.jpg
Vote SURF in the elections for a unified ticket from mayor to dog catcher... We VALUE Your Freedom!
  • TomKongPhooey, Malcot, Insert-Coin-To-Continue and 2 others like this

InfernoV
  • InfernoV

Dont you just hate keyboard warriors!

• Members

Posted 2 weeks ago

*looks around at everyone in this thread*
............................................DAMMNNN!

pedinhuh
  • pedinhuh

Peon

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 2 weeks ago

Ok...This is getting weird...

In fact.
I'm kind of surprise that there are no crews made of folks who live there

• tonko likes this

ninjaontour
  • ninjaontour

Squeak Slayer

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by ninjaontour, 2 weeks ago.

Ladies and gentlemen, believe not the words this heathen wretch of an OP, for his words are naught but false promise. I tell you here, fine people of Paleto, that he works not for Trevor Philips Industries, but is little more than a shill for Jock Cranley attemtpting to split the vote, undemocratically, to pay off his Methamphetamine tab to the Lost M.C.

• tonko likes this

LancerG2
  • LancerG2

The Lost MC [Vice President]

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by LancerG2, 2 weeks ago.

Don't worry, I can scout Paleto Bay ultra quick on my motorcycle, might need to know when the droves of babbling bumble-f*cks come along and try to bring the disgusting Los Santo's lifestyle to Paleto Bay. After all, I'm a country person at heart (Stab City Neighbor!) 

Also, you have my vote! keep it real down at Paleto-Bay!

0_0.jpg

Ladies and gentlemen, believe not the words this heathen wretch of an OP, for his words are naught but false promise. I tell you here, fine people of Paleto, that he works not for Trevor Philips Industries, but is little more than a shill for Jock Cranley attemtpting to split the vote, undemocratically, to pay off his Methamphetamine tab to the Lost M.C.

ALL THE MORE REASON TO VOTE FOR HIM. Woo! Besides, Lost MC are bigger patriots than that "hoser" maple syrup sipping French-Fry Crossbreed Trevor.

• AndrewDeSanta and tonko like this

garyfromscotland
  • garyfromscotland

Jock

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by garyfromscotland, 2 weeks ago.

Will you make it illegal to marry your daughter? We all know what you country side folks are like.

17353479bd2e81112bec108958865cc6ffa37981

Insert-Coin-To-Continue
  • Insert-Coin-To-Continue

Notoriously Punctual

• Zaibatsu
  • Australia

Posted 2 weeks ago

NEWS AT 6: SHOCKING REVELATION ROCKS PALETO BAY MAYORAL CANDIDATE TONKA'S CAMPAIGN

Candidates ChrilLe and SURF surge ahead in opinion polls after mayoral candidate Tonka's association with Jock Cranley was revealed.

MORE TO COME: Does Paleto Bay really need a fire station? We take to the streets and ask you!

• RowanSane and TomKongPhooey like this

zapotist
  • zapotist

Trick

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 2 weeks ago

I will cast my vote for whom ever promises tax cuts and a free carbine rifle for any one who votes for him. NO to tax raises it's unMurican. 
If you're a God loving gun weilding keep our streets free from them city folks and twanks person like me, join my crew : Paleto Bays Sheriffs http://socialclub.ro...o_bays_sheriffs
Just look at some of our stats, we are quite effecient.
Paleto_Bay_Sheriff_add.jpg

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

Girls Dead Monster

• Members
  • Cuba

Posted 2 weeks ago

Paleto definitely has more activity than before. They should have dropped paleto bay house deeds in special crates so less people would live there :lol:

AndrewDeSanta
  • AndrewDeSanta

Republitarian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

What the f*ck do you mean the church ain't open on sundys anymore? What the f*ck. Those goddamn liberal city slickers are starting to ruin our town bit my bit. Next thing we'll have one of those Mexican take out stores. 

• tonko likes this

LeopardGecko
  • LeopardGecko

GTA biker

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 2 weeks ago

Being someone who spends a lot of time on Route 68,I see this as a good idea,Blaine County is a peaceful place and should stay that way.It´s nice to have a place to go to when I want to get away from tank trolls,neon colored/chrome super cars and people in monkey masks and underwear shooting pink miniguns.

• tonko likes this

Mathew4296
  • Mathew4296

Road Warrior

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Mathew4296, 2 weeks ago.

I don't need no mayor or guards. Any f*cker who causes trouble while I'm going about my business in Paleto can expect to be run out of town with a hail of gunfire.

• ten-a-penny likes this

EaglesFan1825
  • EaglesFan1825

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 2 weeks ago

Freaking rednecks...

GTAmaster09
  • GTAmaster09

GTA Fanatic

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

I haven't left town in 15 years. I don't even remember what LS looks like. And I don't plan on seeing it's changes. I don't wanna see your flashy sports cars. Nor do I want to see your "Pegassis" or "Grottis" just good ol Vapids.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users