Quantcast

» «
Photo

GTA V Mystery Topic

3,489 replies to this topic

Poll: Involvement Poll (215 member(s) have cast votes)

What is your current level of involvement with the GTA V Mystery Hunt thread?

1. Actively hunting/participating (22 votes [10.23%])

Percentage of vote: 10.23%

2. Actively hunting, not posting due to no relevant/new finds (38 votes [17.67%])

Percentage of vote: 17.67%

3. Actively participating in thread, no longer hunting (10 votes [4.65%])

Percentage of vote: 4.65%

4. Waiting for CG release (35 votes [16.28%])

Percentage of vote: 16.28%

5. Lurker (110 votes [51.16%])

Percentage of vote: 51.16%

Vote Guests cannot vote
polaris23
  • polaris23

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 December 2015 - 07:00 PM

I prefer this topic over the other mystery one.

jp9865
  • jp9865

Playa

• Members

Posted 19 December 2015 - 10:34 PM

I prefer coke over pepsi, unless its Pepsi max compared to coke zero.
  • CanOdope likes this

Iroquois
  • Iroquois

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 December 2015 - 04:32 AM

@Iroquois - Very neatly posted. But, I did not write that, just to be clear. I will not be taking any of the credit for this (other than being the one to post it here (; haha) CREDIT to - /r/Jetpack_Jones

I came across that post while looking up new topics in the Chiliad Mystery Reddit feed. I found it to be very interesting and thought I would bring it on over here for you guys to read, for anyone who doesnt frequent Reddit, or someone who may not have come across that. Its very original, something I definitely havent seen ever mentioned before, at least into great detail such as this.

Yes, while there are still some flaws and question marks around the information he provided, I still think it is something worth looking into. I see enough evidence based on being on a timer that this could be worth looking in to. Its just a matter of getting enough people onto it to test certain things here and there, post results to see if they vary or stay consistant, but I think that would be hard because with it already being 2 years old I can see a lot of people starting to lose hope and thinking its only a future update one day, so the number of testers in my opinion has dropped quite dramatically. To be honest I havent been playing at the pace I was for the first year the game was out. The longer 2015 has gone on the more I started getting into my other games. Ive still been doing checkups on here and Reddit to see whats happening.

Anyways, this seems long, so Ill cut it here

EDIT - Spelling

Oh my bad. I just skimmed through your post and clicked on the link straightaway. I thought you were the same as the reddit guy :)

Anyhoo, yeah, it is indeed an interesting theory.

Killuminati204
  • Killuminati204

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 27 December 2015 - 11:52 PM Edited by Killuminati204, 28 December 2015 - 03:09 AM.

All good sir.

Completely new and unrelated.

Single player DLC coming early 2016?

I believe 51/49%

EDIT - http://www.ibtimes.c...evealed-1534645

Take it with a grain of salt, as I am. Ive tried getting to the original post on the se7ensins website, Ive signed up, but you have to pay for it, (no thank you)

But this guy does seem to know what hes doing, if this is all legit. Im no huge coder, or hacker or whatever, so I cant really get into any big details or know how he could have done it. But I have read a few articles that have surfaced over the past couple days and he found this in a 'not so legal fashion' by bypassing R* security encryption and whatnot.

Anyways, thats the best link/video that I have found and found best suitable to post as 'source'

Hope yall had a Merry Christmas!

Kifflom

gustavowizard
  • gustavowizard

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 05 February 2016 - 02:54 PM

with that Beast thing on online, is there any new werewolf or something to be found on Single player now
?

any new myths? i´ve been away from ages of myth hunting

ChevySonic
  • ChevySonic

Into the motherland the German army march!

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 07 February 2016 - 02:22 PM

So I just found another "mystery numer" in GTA 5 - 285-555-0155. When you call it, you'll hear a signal, which also can be heared if you call another mystery number(s). Here's my video.
https://www.youtube....h?v=JoNU5gILhYE
It's located on a board inside Coroner's Office in LS, as shown in a video. You can get inside using trainer or Open All Interiors mod.
Also take a look on better textured board, where the advertisment is.f3oOeJS.jpg

• Mega, rampage08, Vertighost and 1 other like this

Plage
  • Plage

Self Medicated

• Members
  • Nepal

Posted 09 February 2016 - 11:36 AM

Good find but there's nothing "mysterious" about this number. Just another one with the generic facsimile response.

http://gtaforums.com...e-numbers-list/

• Vertighost and Jphunter0 like this

Crimie Marston
  • Crimie Marston

Mad Paro

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 11 February 2016 - 12:00 AM

So I just found another "mystery numer" in GTA 5 - 285-555-0155. When you call it, you'll hear a signal, which also can be heared if you call another mystery number(s). Here's my video.
It's located on a board inside Coroner's Office in LS, as shown in a video. You can get inside using trainer or Open All Interiors mod.
Also take a look on better textured board, where the advertisment is.f3oOeJS.jpg

You actually did find an easter egg...........2 at that.............Fisher Price & Dexter Morgan

• Vertighost and Jphunter0 like this

Vertighost
  • Vertighost

SMS2 SNES N64 NGC PS2 PS3 PS4

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 12 February 2016 - 07:46 AM

Nice the detail/resolution for PC is great (I'm on PS4) are these papers fully typed up with English writing or is it just filler cut/copy and paste gibberish.

Also those dudes eyes look dark, remind me of something I found with Devin dancing around with blackened eyeballs...Is it just the way lighting is hitting the image?

spitfire 26 rus
  • spitfire 26 rus

Snitch

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 17 February 2016 - 09:05 AM

..almost all NPC and characters except Trevor...

MIGGYMIKE
  • MIGGYMIKE

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 February 2016 - 12:05 PM

Don't know if anyone else has had this issue but a heads up to all people going to do the black cell phone trick for the 1st time. MAKE SURE you have a separate game file saved before entering the phone number! I had some random events incomplete on the game file i used the number on and now they won't spawn! Ive tried for days and days now for the random events to appear and nothing happens. Also noticed after sleeping in game to progress time, the weather never changed. Ever. It would never rain or get foggy across all 3 characters. Always clear weather. I went back to some previous saves where i had the same random events incomplete and they spawned as normal and weather would change as it should. I read some where this wasn't a actual cheat because it didn't give the notification after entering the number that a cheat was activated or trophies and achievements were disabled. So i went forward with doing the black cell phone trick and it ruined the game file.

Eram
  • Eram

Láli Edeh

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]
    Helpfulness Award [GTA V]

Posted 22 February 2016 - 01:16 PM

Your previous post was moved, now displaying at Hunting for Secrets, since this theme was brought up and only discussed there.

• Jphunter0 likes this

MIGGYMIKE
  • MIGGYMIKE

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 February 2016 - 01:58 PM Edited by MIGGYMIKE, 22 February 2016 - 01:59 PM.

Aye aye captain

Jphunter0
  • Jphunter0

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 March 2016 - 12:05 PM

My Gamer tag is Bravestknight76, on Xbox. Very new to online atm but anyone's welcome to add.

carlosorete
  • carlosorete

Player Hater

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 21 July 2016 - 06:30 AM

Hello guys, first I wanna say sorry if my english is not appropiate, actually Im from Argentina. Im posting here cause ive made a theory on my own, following some other theories via youtube. I made a video too:

https://www.youtube....h?v=TwzzZk5QhAg

The first thing you need to know is that IMO the MT Chillad mural IS NOT showing us the entrances to some secret tunnels. If you search you will find videos of guys using noclip under the entire map and founding nothing. So tunnels and the jetpack are discarded. I think that mural is a map, and the lines are imaginary lines, not tunnels (or maybe streets or ways in some rare form). I saw the Jetpack Shadow on a rock in Altruists place, then found the UFO at Hippies camp and draw up a line between these two places. In the middle of it I found the Alamo Sea plane (which is cracked as the egg) so I thought that the marks on the mural maybe are not concrete objects but ETS references (the plane is a reference to Bermudas triangle). then i continued drawing up the mural on the gta v map, and in the X marks i found: area 51 elevator, the abandoned mineshaft, ets paintings in silos near stab city and near hippies camp, the welcome sign, and what is supossed to be the EYE of the mural is the eye that the obelisk of the observatory has. Also I made some relations between this and the Killer Rhyme:

ONE IS DONE: the cracked plane

TWO WAS FUN: the jetpack (it was really fun in SA!)

THREE WANTED TO RUN: the UFO at hippie camp wanted to "run" but couldn cause the car is broken

FOUR CALLED MOM: maybe the alien paintings that are calling they mothership?

FIVE IS NOT ALIVE: the dead man inside the mineshaft

SIX IS NIX: as nix means nothing, it could be the elevator which doesnt works

SEVEN IS IN HEAVENS: the eye of the obelisk in the Observatory

EIGHT WONT WAIT: the Welcome sign means they are impatient to receive them

I wanna say too that the paintings on Mt Chillad laders, are relationed to the UFOs appereances, (one has kind of a radio antenna which is the Fort Zancudo Tower of Control, where appears the UFO, other has an UFO with clouds, which means the one that appears with storms)

DannyPTFTW
  • DannyPTFTW

Player Hater

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 27 July 2016 - 05:38 PM Edited by DannyPTFTW, 27 July 2016 - 05:38 PM.

Hello.

I came across something, maybe it isn't that important, but I'm going to post it anyway:

http://imgur.com/a/Lsjkf

As you can see, from Mt.Chilliad you can see the light on the Galileo Observatory. I had thunder weather and it was 3AM (Frozen time) and it was on Director Mode.

Maybe it's not that significant though...

auntjeff
  • auntjeff

I know glitches you'll never ever find

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 July 2016 - 06:35 PM

Are u positive that it is emitted from the Observatory?

There is a similar light that has this trait that appears to originate from the Morning Wood Theater or Weazel Theater area.

If you were able to confirm any of that, just for my own curiosity, with more pics...maybe trying to scoot closer and closer to the source, it may better pinpoint the origin.

DannyPTFTW
  • DannyPTFTW

Player Hater

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 27 July 2016 - 10:28 PM Edited by DannyPTFTW, 27 July 2016 - 10:29 PM.

Are u positive that it is emitted from the Observatory?

There is a similar light that has this trait that appears to originate from the Morning Wood Theater or Weazel Theater area.

If you were able to confirm any of that, just for my own curiosity, with more pics...maybe trying to scoot closer and closer to the source, it may better pinpoint the origin.

Well, I looked on the map and started going down, and it was coming from the observatory... but well I will come with more info on it :)

Plage
  • Plage

Self Medicated

• Members
  • Nepal

Posted 28 July 2016 - 01:40 PM

The light is originating at the Weazel Morningwood theatre and not the Observatory.

• DIEXEL likes this

Therussiangrimreaper
  • Therussiangrimreaper

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 August 2016 - 12:49 PM

Hey guys I want to get my ideas out there so my theory is that GTA V is actually using this patented idea to hide secrets there in the game about the chiliad mystery, https://www.google.c...U8HBOcQ6AEINzAE Another controller might be the key to the next clue my theory is incomplete but I would to get on here anyways because no one has came across this yet but I will let u guys decide

Keano
  • Keano

Follow The Train

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 11 August 2016 - 09:14 PM

I've never paid much attention to it but now I'm starting to feel the Mount Chiliad mystery might be something to do with GTA VI and it's location. I also think it could be just Rockstar messing with our heads but I have a feeling it may be something concerning GTA VI. I base that on how crazy people went over the "Liberty City. It's over!" and "Prepare for the explosion" signs from EFLC. 

Could be way off the beating track but does anyone else feel this way about the mystery?

• Therussiangrimreaper likes this

Therussiangrimreaper
  • Therussiangrimreaper

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 August 2016 - 07:35 AM Edited by Therussiangrimreaper, 12 August 2016 - 07:38 AM.

I've never paid much attention to it but now I'm starting to feel the Mount Chiliad mystery might be something to do with GTA VI and it's location. I also think it could be just Rockstar messing with our heads but I have a feeling it may be something concerning GTA VI. I base that on how crazy people went over the "Liberty City. It's over!" and "Prepare for the explosion" signs from EFLC. 

Could be way off the beating track but does anyone else feel this way about the mystery?

It could be idk , The patent https://www.google.c...U8HBOcQ6AEINzAE reads "If the controller is of a matching type, the game software causes the CPU to enable or unclock extra features or secrets of the video game at step 38 and then execute the game at step 40. The video game, of course, would need to be designed to include such extra features that may be enabled by the matching controller. If, however, the controller is not of a matching type, the extra features of the video game remain disabled when the game is executed at step 40."

It could very well be that and well there is another patent i found it is an extension of that patent above it says this " In fact the number of games is only limited by the creativity of the game writers. As noted, the different games are provided either in the form of software downloadable to the computer or on game modules that plug into a base unit and have the appropriate software that enables the game" Check it out. Https://www.google.com/patents/US20050255916?dq=secrets+of+video+games&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjX3JeBprvOAhUFwiYKHXBlANoQ6AEITDAH THIS very same patent goes on to mention the grand theft auto series "..Grand Theft Auto, or ATV Offroad, etc. For example, in a game like Grand Theft Auto, one of the participants takes the role of a car thief and the other takes the role of a police officer chasing a car thief, assuming two persons are playing the game. Alternatively, one can play against the computer by taking one of the roles and letting software programmed into the system simulate the other participant. The game involves a mock automobile chase. The player controls operation ofthe automobile on the screen with the game controller." It goes on to mention more about the secrets of video games "One of the means used to catch the fancy of the gaming public is to have different features that only become apparent to the user during use. When initially developing games, developers embed backdoors into the games that are not readily apparent or listed in the games instructions on release. In part this may be due to the fact that it requires several different keystrokes or special moves." Thank fully it goes on to say this " At some point after release of the game to the public the backdoors are disclosed to the public. This helps prolong interest in the game and extend its profitable commercial life. " so even if we're all wrong they will release it if it's there to keep us playing. And then this is where it really gets me " One of the problems with the current system is that in order to take advantage of the back doors or other enhancements one must learn complicated and arbitrary keystrokes that detract from enjoyment of the game. An additional disadvantage is that one must go to a special website to obtain this information."

Therussiangrimreaper
  • Therussiangrimreaper

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 August 2016 - 07:50 PM

* I did some more researching on google about the patents and i found this article titled top 12 unbelievable video game patents it actually mentions the Unlocking the Secrets of Video Games
http://www.gamesrada...o-game-patents/it says this

"Its hard to imagine video games without secrets to unlock. There are entire websites dedicated to the secrets hidden within the virtual worlds many have enjoyed. This patent, however, is only partially related to that. Its actually linked to unlocking secrets via a special controller. So, although the title is misleading people into thinking Midway is patenting the idea of finding Yoshi chilling out on top of Peachs castle in Super Mario 64, its actually about selling more controllers.

You see, Midways patent was to help the developer sell peripherals that would unlock extra features or secrets of the video game which are not otherwise available. With third-party controllers typically not the most sound way to invest money, its probably good this idea never caught on. If you think DLC characters are bad, imagine having to buy a specific controller to use Scorpion in Mortal Kombat."

I also found a different article titled top 10 bizarre and real video game patents and it also mentions the patent "Unlocking the secrets of video games" It says this about the patent http://venturebeat.c...o-game-patents/

"This vaguely named patent, which sounds kind of like the title of either an entry-level course at a technical college or the slogan of the most fun cult imaginable, has to do with controllers. Specifically, it involves locking game content behind a wall that only particular peripherals can unlock.

And its not so much that different gamepads have different functions and will therefore let you play games in various ways, like Nintendos motion-control Wii Remote versus Microsofts gyroscope-deficient Xbox 360 controller. Rather, this patent aims at creating such a strong synergy between the game and the matching video game controller [that] consumers are most likely to be attracted to the matching video game controller instead of other game controllers available in the marketplace.

Its basically a marketing ploy."

TheHumanIsland
  • TheHumanIsland

See The Eye

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 August 2016 - 06:07 AM

While it's interesting, no, the patents have nothing to do with it. The ears and eyes have to be used in conjunction with the brain to see the secret.

• ShiningLight likes this

AUScowboy
  • AUScowboy

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 August 2016 - 12:45 PM

It hurts, but i think that recently added beast EE was a consolation for them teasing a massive mystery EE with no actual plot/solution/reward. Huge bummer, but seems most likely at almost four years in..

Therussiangrimreaper
  • Therussiangrimreaper

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 August 2016 - 01:31 PM Edited by Therussiangrimreaper, 14 August 2016 - 02:05 PM.

I just did some more researching and I found another patent that describes how developers can hide secrets for video games by embedding them into modules in the game that activate after certain events are fulfilled within in the game it's says this , https://www.google.c...DtU4KBDoAQhEMAY

" Progression through the videogame by unlocking content at a location may require more than success in the events associated with the location. Unlocking content at the location (e.g., the criteria associated with locked events and/or locations) may require a real player to progress socially within the group of virtual players associated with the location, as determined by the virtual player control module. In some cases, to complete a location a real player much increase status within the group until the player is determined by the virtual player control module to be the leader of the group."

This may be the method/patent/idea rockstar used for making the random player events, the Unlocking of the beast which required you to go to different locations and interact with dead bodies before fighting the beast,the ufo sightings, the peyote plants, etc, this patent gives you an idea of how the steps that where needed to unlock certain events where implemented in the game ,

" The one or more computer program modules implemented by game platform 12 may include a game module 18, a location module 20, an event module 22, a virtual player control module 24, and/or other modules. "

"As was mentioned above, FIG. 2 illustrates the manner in which a player may somewhat control the manner in which the various locations are unlocked within the videogame."

"This may enable the player to determine his own career path within the game (e.g., through the general story arc outlined above)
The criteria may include the performance of tasks and/or the successful completion of events at one or more locations open to the real player."

"BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE DRAWINGS

FIG. 1 illustrates a system configured to provide a videogame to one or more players, in accordance with one or more implementations of the invention.

FIG. 2 is a diagram illustrating a flow of a videogame between a plurality of locations, according to one or more implementations of the invention.

FIG. 3 is a diagram illustrating a flow of a videogame between a plurality of events associated with a location, in accordance with one or more implementations of the invention."
IxWtECD.png

BtW8lbj.png

MlxdDsq.png

" By way of example, FIG. 2 shows a diagram illustrating the flow of the videogame between a plurality of locations 26 (illustrated in FIG. 2 as locations 26 a, 26 b,26 c, 26 d, 26 e, and 26 f). The arrows in FIG. 2 represent the order in which locations 26 are unlocked. Within the videogame, a player may move back and forth between locations 26 (provided once the locations are unlocked) against the grain of the arrows (e.g., from location 26 bto location 26 a) and/or between locations 26 that are not linked by arrows in FIG. 2 (e.g., from location 26 d to location 26 a)."

" FIG. 3 shows a diagram illustrating the flow of the videogame between events associated with a single location within the videogame. The events may include an initial set of events 28 (illustrated in FIG. 3 as events28 a, 28 b, and 28 c), a second set of events 30(illustrated in FIG. 3 as events 30 a, 30 b, and 30 c), a third set of events 32 (illustrated in FIG. 3 as events 32a, 32 b, and 32 c), and a final event 34."

" As was mentioned above, a real player that begins the videogame may not be provided with access to all of the virtual geographic locations. Locations that are not initially available to the real player may be unlocked for, or made accessible to, the real player upon the fulfillment of predetermined criteria associated with individual ones of the locked, or inaccessible, locations. The predetermined criteria may include the performance of tasks and/or successful participation in events within one or more locations that are unlocked for the real player. The location module 20 may monitor the activities of the real player within the videogame to determine whether the real player has fulfilled the predetermined criteria associated with one or more locked locations. If the real player has fulfilled such predetermined criteria, the location module may unlock the appropriate locations to provide the real player with access."

After reading this you'll have a better understanding of how gta v and video games in general hide secrets and how the player is able to unlock them.

" Interactions toward a virtual player by the real player that are hostile or aggressive may result in the virtual player having a hostile or combative disposition or attitude toward the player. Similarly, interactions toward a virtual player by the real player that are felicitous may result in the virtual player having a friendly or cooperative disposition or attitude toward the real player.

The relationships between virtual players and the real player may impact the videogame in that virtual players that are friendly or cooperative toward the real player may help the real player be successful in completing events, while virtual players that are hostile toward the real player may actively hinder the real player from being successful in events.

In order to control virtual players based on the relationships between the virtual players and real players, the virtual player control module 24 may determine the attitude and/or disposition of individual virtual players to individual real players. To accomplish this, an overarching disposition mode may be assigned by virtual player control module 24 to the relationship between a real player and a given virtual player based on their interactions. Non-limiting examples of the possible overarching disposition modes including friend, rival, and/or neutral.

The status of relationships between the virtual players and a real player may be conveyed to the real player. The status may be conveyed to the real player, for example, via a visual and/or audio indicator provided to the real player in the game.

The virtual player control module 24 may switch individual virtual player behaviors toward a real member by a given virtual member on or off based on the disposition mode determined for the relationship between the real player and the given virtual player, and a predetermined profile established for the given virtual player. For instance, for a first disposition mode, the predetermined profile for the given virtual player may dictate that behaviors A, B, and C may be switched on while behaviors D, E, and F may be switched off. If virtual player control module 24 determines that the relationship between the real player and the given virtual player has changed to a second disposition mode, the predetermined profile may dictate that one or more of behaviors A, B, and C be switched off and/or one or more behaviors D, E, and F be switched on.

Behaviors that may be switched on and/or off by virtual player control module 24 in accordance with predetermined profiles of virtual players may include on the racetrack moves that are intended to help or hinder real players. For example, such behaviors may include one or more of blocking, sideswiping, ramming from behind, braking with a real member behind, allowing a pass, drafting, allowing drafting, overtaking, and/or other behaviors."

And I can go on and on, but for the sake of the length of this post I'm just going to let you guys read and decide on your own theory.

Maybe just need to treat all the characters in a more respectful manner , ;)

" Virtual players may be the keepers of information related to events and/or locations. This information may unlock events and/or locations, or may provide guidance to the real player as to how to be successful within the context of an event or location. If the real player has a hostile relationship with a virtual player that is the keeper of information related to an event or location, the virtual player may withhold the information. If the real player has a friendly relationship with a virtual player that is the keeper of information related to an event or location, the virtual player may provide the information to the real player. The real player may then implement the information to access the previously locked content, be successful at an event or location, or otherwise implement the information."

Like I said I can go on and on , this patent has a bunch of information about Unlocking and hiding secrets in video games.
I'll let you guys read the rest on your own ! I'll keep on researching more and finding more stuff like this.

MIGGYMIKE
  • MIGGYMIKE

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 August 2016 - 05:55 PM

In response to all this "hidden activators" programed within the game talk, Michael, Trevor, and Franklin each have their own unique looking item hidden with in their character. Very much like the cubes or chip like looking things that activate or project the ufo's imagery and the green beam at Fort Zancudo. It's all in how we play the game from the very first mission "prologue" and the descions we make throughout....

Smoov_Operator
  • Smoov_Operator

Special place in hell for me and it's called a throne.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 August 2016 - 12:22 AM Edited by Smoov_Operator, 16 August 2016 - 12:23 AM.

pretty sure that 'mysterious machine' in the barn is a hose layer for watering crops... they have holes in them and allow the soil to soak instead of being sprayed from above... or it could just be, ya know, a hose roller.

also, the glowing tree? really? glitch.

but yea, i guess Illuminati confirmed because internet.

TheHumanIsland
  • TheHumanIsland

See The Eye

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 August 2016 - 09:33 AM Edited by TheHumanIsland, 16 August 2016 - 09:55 AM.

Aaaannnnd, the retardation thickens. I cannot believe what I just read. Not just because it's thick retardation, but also because I know, so I do not even have to try to believe. Knowing is not believing. Knowing is knowing.

All you need to know, since GTA SA, and after Vice City:

See the eye? See that good green goo? See the light on his eye? See the emphasis on the eye? You do realize GTA is an INSPIRED creation, right? That means what you see in GTA came FROM things you can already see, saw, but missed the POINT OF.

See that vice city LOD in the ground when they show the whole band

I'm dead. lol and everything. No point, if you didn't see it, it doesn't matter, does it?

You want it all, but you can't have it. "It's" in your face but you can't grab it. Is it because you refuse to? It's yours. Take it.

Let go of science. Even though this is scientific [kifflom]. This is bits and pieces, for you to put together, and the schitzo's will be vindicated, if they are not worthless. We're shooting from the hip. Catch the bullet, then bend it.

Therussiangrimreaper
  • Therussiangrimreaper

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 August 2016 - 01:32 PM

"This present invention provides the missing key to realizing epic storytelling, deeper emotional involvement, and higher art in video games."
"When storytelling declines, the result is decadence,Aristotle"

YGgLiDj.png

https://www.google.c...Dow4ChDoAQg2MAQ

"Augmented morality levels lead to more aid from gods and angels and other in-game characters, and decremented morality levels lead to less help from gods and angels, and/or more interference from demons and devils. Such a feedback system, based on AI endowed with a moral sense, would result in epic storytelling. A simple moral premise, when woven into the game's AI, would result in deeper storytelling."

" Again and again, there are no remnants of even primitive storytelling within the world's most-hyped video games that are supposedly based on classic stories. Story is absent from King Kong. Perhaps this is because Peter Jackson is first and foremost an adapter of stories, but not a storyteller in his own right. What novels has he written? What plays has he penned? Where are his original screenplays? He remade King Kong, and he remade Lord of The Rings, and neither were as good as the originalsthey only employed better special effects. So it is that spectacle comes to replace storytelling, and Aristotle spins in his grave.
[0266]
The present invention respects Dante and Aristotle. It respects the Great Books and the Bible. It respects the Aristotlean three-act structure, Joseph Campbell's Hero's Journey, and the idea of the overarching moral premise via which all classic, everlasting story is born. And the present invention delivers a superior form of storytelling. "

" The present invention introduces a morality-level meter into the realm of video games. The player's actions affect the level of the morality meter, and the environment, including angels and God, and devils and demons, and other in-game characters, behave and interact with the player based on their morality level. So it is that the player's internal psychology is manifested in the narrative of the game. So it is that the player's internal moral code, spirit, and deeper soul is rendered upon the screen via their actions based on the choices they make. So it is that the player's moral premise is given a chance to more fully express itself in a new way and in a new art form. So it is that a player's conscience is given a chance to render itself real; with virtue leading to virtuous actions and success, and vice leading to dark actions and failure in the game's world. A plurality of moral choices, or plot points, may be presented throughout the video game; all of which would reflect a unified moral premisethe same kind of unified moral premise that is present in all higher art and literature.

[0015]

Not only does this present invention introduce morality into video games in a novel manner, but it also introduces epic storytelling into the realm of video games, and it thus allows video games to achieve everlasting art. For every eternal classic, from The Bible, to The Odyssey, to Dante's Inferno, to Hamlet , is built upon the solid-oak frame of Story. And the seed of the story is the exalted moral vision of the central charactera moral premise they harbor in their souls. By providing opportunities for characters to choose whether or not to act in moral manners, and then presenting those actions with consequences via the deeper moral conscience of the video game, reflected in a morality level meter, and/or the exalted or fallen behavior other characters controlled by AI or by humans, video game characters are allowed to evolve in deeper, more meaningful ways. And furthermore, stories are naturally allowed to evolveepic, classical stories based upon moral premisesboth those within the game's AI and within the player's soul.

[0016]

All action in classical drama is but the physical manifestation of the internal conflictof the character's moral code. We enjoy watching movies and reading books where Hero's adhere to their moral code causing external conflicts. No matter how bad the physical or emotional pain gets, they yet adhere to the virtuous side of the moral premise. Such reasons are why The Odyssey, The Trial of Socrates, and the Gospels embody classical art and religion.

[0017]

So it is that the present invention will offer deeper video game play by allowing the player's moral code to be rendered in a physical story upon the screen."
this information goes hand in hand with gta 5.

" The present invention introduces a morality-level meter into the realm of video games. The player's actions affect the level of the morality meter, and the environment, including angels and God, and devils and demons, and other in-game characters, behave and interact with the player based on their morality level. So it is that the player's internal psychology is manifested in the narrative of the game. So it is that the player's internal moral code, spirit, and deeper soul is rendered upon the screen via their actions based on the choices they make. So it is that the player's moral premise is given a chance to more fully express itself in a new way and in a new art form. So it is that a player's conscience is given a chance to render itself real; with virtue leading to virtuous actions and success, and vice leading to dark actions and failure in the game's world. A plurality of moral choices, or plot points, may be presented throughout the video game; all of which would reflect a unified moral premisethe same kind of unified moral premise that is present in all higher art and literature.

[0015]

Not only does this present invention introduce morality into video games in a novel manner, but it also introduces epic storytelling into the realm of video games, and it thus allows video games to achieve everlasting art. For every eternal classic, from The Bible, to The Odyssey, to Dante's Inferno, to Hamlet , is built upon the solid-oak frame of Story. And the seed of the story is the exalted moral vision of the central charactera moral premise they harbor in their souls. By providing opportunities for characters to choose whether or not to act in moral manners, and then presenting those actions with consequences via the deeper moral conscience of the video game, reflected in a morality level meter, and/or the exalted or fallen behavior other characters controlled by AI or by humans, video game characters are allowed to evolve in deeper, more meaningful ways. And furthermore, stories are naturally allowed to evolveepic, classical stories based upon moral premisesboth those within the game's AI and within the player's soul.

[0016]

All action in classical drama is but the physical manifestation of the internal conflictof the character's moral code. We enjoy watching movies and reading books where Hero's adhere to their moral code causing external conflicts. No matter how bad the physical or emotional pain gets, they yet adhere to the virtuous side of the moral premise. Such reasons are why The Odyssey, The Trial of Socrates, and the Gospels embody classical art and religion.

[0017]

So it is that the present invention will offer deeper video game play by allowing the player's moral code to be rendered in a physical story upon the screen."

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users