Quantcast

» «
Photo

GTA V Mystery Topic

3,468 replies to this topic

Poll: Involvement Poll (215 member(s) have cast votes)

What is your current level of involvement with the GTA V Mystery Hunt thread?

1. Actively hunting/participating (22 votes [10.23%])

Percentage of vote: 10.23%

2. Actively hunting, not posting due to no relevant/new finds (38 votes [17.67%])

Percentage of vote: 17.67%

3. Actively participating in thread, no longer hunting (10 votes [4.65%])

Percentage of vote: 4.65%

4. Waiting for CG release (35 votes [16.28%])

Percentage of vote: 16.28%

5. Lurker (110 votes [51.16%])

Percentage of vote: 51.16%

Vote Guests cannot vote
polaris23
  • polaris23

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 December 2015 - 07:00 PM

I prefer this topic over the other mystery one.

jp9865
  • jp9865

Playa

• Members

Posted 19 December 2015 - 10:34 PM

I prefer coke over pepsi, unless its Pepsi max compared to coke zero.
  • CanOdope likes this

Iroquois
  • Iroquois

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 December 2015 - 04:32 AM

@Iroquois - Very neatly posted. But, I did not write that, just to be clear. I will not be taking any of the credit for this (other than being the one to post it here (; haha) CREDIT to - /r/Jetpack_Jones

I came across that post while looking up new topics in the Chiliad Mystery Reddit feed. I found it to be very interesting and thought I would bring it on over here for you guys to read, for anyone who doesnt frequent Reddit, or someone who may not have come across that. Its very original, something I definitely havent seen ever mentioned before, at least into great detail such as this.

Yes, while there are still some flaws and question marks around the information he provided, I still think it is something worth looking into. I see enough evidence based on being on a timer that this could be worth looking in to. Its just a matter of getting enough people onto it to test certain things here and there, post results to see if they vary or stay consistant, but I think that would be hard because with it already being 2 years old I can see a lot of people starting to lose hope and thinking its only a future update one day, so the number of testers in my opinion has dropped quite dramatically. To be honest I havent been playing at the pace I was for the first year the game was out. The longer 2015 has gone on the more I started getting into my other games. Ive still been doing checkups on here and Reddit to see whats happening.

Anyways, this seems long, so Ill cut it here

EDIT - Spelling

Oh my bad. I just skimmed through your post and clicked on the link straightaway. I thought you were the same as the reddit guy :)

Anyhoo, yeah, it is indeed an interesting theory.

Killuminati204
  • Killuminati204

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 27 December 2015 - 11:52 PM Edited by Killuminati204, 28 December 2015 - 03:09 AM.

All good sir.

Completely new and unrelated.

Single player DLC coming early 2016?

I believe 51/49%

EDIT - http://www.ibtimes.c...evealed-1534645

Take it with a grain of salt, as I am. Ive tried getting to the original post on the se7ensins website, Ive signed up, but you have to pay for it, (no thank you)

But this guy does seem to know what hes doing, if this is all legit. Im no huge coder, or hacker or whatever, so I cant really get into any big details or know how he could have done it. But I have read a few articles that have surfaced over the past couple days and he found this in a 'not so legal fashion' by bypassing R* security encryption and whatnot.

Anyways, thats the best link/video that I have found and found best suitable to post as 'source'

Hope yall had a Merry Christmas!

Kifflom

gustavowizard
  • gustavowizard

Crackhead

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 05 February 2016 - 02:54 PM

with that Beast thing on online, is there any new werewolf or something to be found on Single player now
?

any new myths? i´ve been away from ages of myth hunting

ChevySonic
  • ChevySonic

Into the motherland the German army march!

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 07 February 2016 - 02:22 PM

So I just found another "mystery numer" in GTA 5 - 285-555-0155. When you call it, you'll hear a signal, which also can be heared if you call another mystery number(s). Here's my video.
https://www.youtube....h?v=JoNU5gILhYE
It's located on a board inside Coroner's Office in LS, as shown in a video. You can get inside using trainer or Open All Interiors mod.
Also take a look on better textured board, where the advertisment is.f3oOeJS.jpg

• Mega, rampage08, Vertighost and 1 other like this

Plage
  • Plage

Hustler

• Members
  • Nepal

Posted 09 February 2016 - 11:36 AM

Good find but there's nothing "mysterious" about this number. Just another one with the generic facsimile response.

http://gtaforums.com...e-numbers-list/

• Vertighost and Jphunter0 like this

Crimie Marston
  • Crimie Marston

Mad Paro

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 11 February 2016 - 12:00 AM

So I just found another "mystery numer" in GTA 5 - 285-555-0155. When you call it, you'll hear a signal, which also can be heared if you call another mystery number(s). Here's my video.
It's located on a board inside Coroner's Office in LS, as shown in a video. You can get inside using trainer or Open All Interiors mod.
Also take a look on better textured board, where the advertisment is.f3oOeJS.jpg

You actually did find an easter egg...........2 at that.............Fisher Price & Dexter Morgan

• Vertighost and Jphunter0 like this

Vertighost
  • Vertighost

SMS2 SNES N64 NGC PS2 PS3 PS4

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 12 February 2016 - 07:46 AM

Nice the detail/resolution for PC is great (I'm on PS4) are these papers fully typed up with English writing or is it just filler cut/copy and paste gibberish.

Also those dudes eyes look dark, remind me of something I found with Devin dancing around with blackened eyeballs...Is it just the way lighting is hitting the image?

spitfire 26 rus
  • spitfire 26 rus

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 February 2016 - 09:05 AM

..almost all NPC and characters except Trevor...

MIGGYMIKE
  • MIGGYMIKE

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 February 2016 - 12:05 PM

Don't know if anyone else has had this issue but a heads up to all people going to do the black cell phone trick for the 1st time. MAKE SURE you have a separate game file saved before entering the phone number! I had some random events incomplete on the game file i used the number on and now they won't spawn! Ive tried for days and days now for the random events to appear and nothing happens. Also noticed after sleeping in game to progress time, the weather never changed. Ever. It would never rain or get foggy across all 3 characters. Always clear weather. I went back to some previous saves where i had the same random events incomplete and they spawned as normal and weather would change as it should. I read some where this wasn't a actual cheat because it didn't give the notification after entering the number that a cheat was activated or trophies and achievements were disabled. So i went forward with doing the black cell phone trick and it ruined the game file.

Eram
  • Eram

Láli

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]
    Helpfulness Award [GTA V]

Posted 22 February 2016 - 01:16 PM

Your previous post was moved, now displaying at Hunting for Secrets, since this theme was brought up and only discussed there.

• Jphunter0 likes this

MIGGYMIKE
  • MIGGYMIKE

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 February 2016 - 01:58 PM Edited by MIGGYMIKE, 22 February 2016 - 01:59 PM.

Aye aye captain

Jphunter0
  • Jphunter0

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 March 2016 - 12:05 PM

My Gamer tag is Bravestknight76, on Xbox. Very new to online atm but anyone's welcome to add.

carlosorete
  • carlosorete

Player Hater

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted A week ago

Hello guys, first I wanna say sorry if my english is not appropiate, actually Im from Argentina. Im posting here cause ive made a theory on my own, following some other theories via youtube. I made a video too:

https://www.youtube....h?v=TwzzZk5QhAg

The first thing you need to know is that IMO the MT Chillad mural IS NOT showing us the entrances to some secret tunnels. If you search you will find videos of guys using noclip under the entire map and founding nothing. So tunnels and the jetpack are discarded. I think that mural is a map, and the lines are imaginary lines, not tunnels (or maybe streets or ways in some rare form). I saw the Jetpack Shadow on a rock in Altruists place, then found the UFO at Hippies camp and draw up a line between these two places. In the middle of it I found the Alamo Sea plane (which is cracked as the egg) so I thought that the marks on the mural maybe are not concrete objects but ETS references (the plane is a reference to Bermudas triangle). then i continued drawing up the mural on the gta v map, and in the X marks i found: area 51 elevator, the abandoned mineshaft, ets paintings in silos near stab city and near hippies camp, the welcome sign, and what is supossed to be the EYE of the mural is the eye that the obelisk of the observatory has. Also I made some relations between this and the Killer Rhyme:

ONE IS DONE: the cracked plane

TWO WAS FUN: the jetpack (it was really fun in SA!)

THREE WANTED TO RUN: the UFO at hippie camp wanted to "run" but couldn cause the car is broken

FOUR CALLED MOM: maybe the alien paintings that are calling they mothership?

FIVE IS NOT ALIVE: the dead man inside the mineshaft

SIX IS NIX: as nix means nothing, it could be the elevator which doesnt works

SEVEN IS IN HEAVENS: the eye of the obelisk in the Observatory

EIGHT WONT WAIT: the Welcome sign means they are impatient to receive them

I wanna say too that the paintings on Mt Chillad laders, are relationed to the UFOs appereances, (one has kind of a radio antenna which is the Fort Zancudo Tower of Control, where appears the UFO, other has an UFO with clouds, which means the one that appears with storms)

DannyPTFTW
  • DannyPTFTW

Player Hater

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 2 days ago Edited by DannyPTFTW, 2 days ago.

Hello.

I came across something, maybe it isn't that important, but I'm going to post it anyway:

http://imgur.com/a/Lsjkf

As you can see, from Mt.Chilliad you can see the light on the Galileo Observatory. I had thunder weather and it was 3AM (Frozen time) and it was on Director Mode.

Maybe it's not that significant though...

auntjeff
  • auntjeff

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago

Are u positive that it is emitted from the Observatory?

There is a similar light that has this trait that appears to originate from the Morning Wood Theater or Weazel Theater area.

If you were able to confirm any of that, just for my own curiosity, with more pics...maybe trying to scoot closer and closer to the source, it may better pinpoint the origin.

DannyPTFTW
  • DannyPTFTW

Player Hater

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 2 days ago Edited by DannyPTFTW, 2 days ago.

Are u positive that it is emitted from the Observatory?

There is a similar light that has this trait that appears to originate from the Morning Wood Theater or Weazel Theater area.

If you were able to confirm any of that, just for my own curiosity, with more pics...maybe trying to scoot closer and closer to the source, it may better pinpoint the origin.

Well, I looked on the map and started going down, and it was coming from the observatory... but well I will come with more info on it :)

Plage
  • Plage

Hustler

• Members
  • Nepal

Posted A day ago

The light is originating at the Weazel Morningwood theatre and not the Observatory.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users