Quantcast

» «
Photo

GTA V Mystery Topic

3,417 replies to this topic

Poll: Involvement Poll (216 member(s) have cast votes)

What is your current level of involvement with the GTA V Mystery Hunt thread?

1. Actively hunting/participating (22 votes [10.19%])

Percentage of vote: 10.19%

2. Actively hunting, not posting due to no relevant/new finds (39 votes [18.06%])

Percentage of vote: 18.06%

3. Actively participating in thread, no longer hunting (10 votes [4.63%])

Percentage of vote: 4.63%

4. Waiting for CG release (35 votes [16.20%])

Percentage of vote: 16.20%

5. Lurker (110 votes [50.93%])

Percentage of vote: 50.93%

Vote Guests cannot vote
CanOdope
  • CanOdope

Troll hunter

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 days ago

As you can see on the floor next to the tree, there's a peyote. Peyote plants let off the sound of the animal you'll transform into when you eat it. It's also a different sound in each video because afaik the animal is random.

This.

Sorry, not a new discovery.

auntjeff
  • auntjeff

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago

Playing a long session last night that was only interrupted by my stomach growling, ....this morning!  So, I had myself some frosted flakes.  Haven't had those in a while.

• Choco Taco, CanOdope and jp9865 like this

gustavowizard
  • gustavowizard

Crackhead

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 2 days ago Edited by gustavowizard, 2 days ago.

Well guys i was just playing myth-hunt alone at 4AM (RL time), so i was like "it wont get more creepy than that"... than i made a discover... im still trying to piece what this is but lets say there are animal ghosts sounds on GTA V! 

Go to this place:

https://flic.kr/p/y8yY7i

but only on FRIDAYS, after 11PM 

You will hear horrible screams from what seams to be DEAD ANIMALS! no joking, at first i tought it was a woman scream, i mean hear this out! then after come back there other 2 times i got 2 different screems! i but those 2 im sure its a COW and a CAT. This one im still intriged, i think its not a woman or a girl but its a pig or a boar (reminds the sound of the boar/pig dying actually! but with a phantasmagoric echo sound attach on it, like a manipulted sound, and i bet my arse Rockstard made it intentionally!

Enjoy guys! and plz gimme a like and subscribe after u check it for yourself and see its not a fake!

Watch the videos and tell me what u guys think, also plz go there by yourselves and check this before dismiss as a fake or something (i never do that and i hate fakes), plz report me back on this! i bet there are all the 27 animal sounds there, might be random or sequencial, i cant say, but i went there 3 times, each time i got a different animal sound, it repeat itself on intervals from 10-12 seconds, from 23PM all the way to the morning

Also would be good to verify if other peyote locations generate those sounds on Friday nights.

oh btw keep in mind the second video are 2 videos (cow+cat - 1 each separate day, i just combine the 2 clips on rockstar editor)

As you can see on the floor next to the tree, there's a peyote. Peyote plants let off the sound of the animal you'll transform into when you eat it. It's also a different sound in each video because afaik the animal is random.

but why the sound is from a dead animal with echo effects? i mean why make it creeppy???

This.

Sorry, not a new discovery.

yeah well its still creepy i will make a machi. about this lol

jp9865
  • jp9865

Hustler

• Members

Posted 2 days ago

Hahaha
Hahaha
Hahaha
Hahaha

That is all
  • CanOdope, auntjeff and soule561 like this

gustavowizard
  • gustavowizard

Crackhead

• Members
  • Brazil

as far i remember when i ate all the 27 peyotes before all this they only make 1 sound (of their own animal) 1 time and it only happens when u go near it, before eat, the sound is a DIFFERENT .wav or wtv and do not repeat until morning and only on friday after 23PM... you just said all that without a small test, i bet u even went there to check it for yourself.. 

EDIT - yeah it WAS, now on build 350 is not anymore, and yeah after u eat all them they appear again and are random, dam lol

jp9865
  • jp9865

Hustler

• Members

Posted 2 days ago

As already explained the animal is random. So if you go there it will make a random animal noise.

You ask people to check, yet you don't even read the replies!

gustavowizard
  • gustavowizard

Crackhead

• Members
  • Brazil

oh ok well its true i check now it does happen on saturday too, its dam bizarre cause i went there like 4 times on wednesday and thursday and nothing at all.. well i guess a bug?

in any case the Peyote stuff is STILL a myth and a supernatural stuff.. i mean u listen a creepy dead animal scream, then u eat a plant that makes u BECOME the animal? i would say it fits on both categories lol

why the peyote anyway? anybody here ate peyote already? i heard that i guy on a near city by me ate and saw butterflies.

PS - i still think my 1st video is pretty creepy lol 

gustavowizard
  • gustavowizard

Crackhead

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 2 days ago

for my shame i put a comedy: 

LoL - Mani is so dam funny

auntjeff
  • auntjeff

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago

At my age one starts to feel their age, literally...that's why i'm sure to talk to my Doctor, and often.  He recommends that I add  IkdHQ5f.jpgto my diet.  

Are you getting enough?

• dAfTpUnK2010, jp9865, chilliadas1 and 1 other like this

gustavowizard
  • gustavowizard

Crackhead

• Members
  • Brazil

At my age one starts to feel their age, literally...that's why i'm sure to talk to my Doctor, and often.  He recommends that I add  IkdHQ5f.jpgto my diet.  

Are you getting enough?

i dont take artificial drugs ;)

i just love when he say '...and I-Fruit Phone, and all the things that matter...' its so funny how Rockstard make a harsh joke on the faces of all people that look like Zombies with their I-phones on the street, brainless and fool like the game say, a perfect reflection of the futility of the american society, i just freaking love it :D

I-Fruit lol, yeah 'fruit' is a nice way to say 'homosexual' and lets be honest, all these Apple-mania with clean, crystal gay and new age music are pretty lamme, i myself will never use anything from Apple, but HEEEY thats me lol

auntjeff
  • auntjeff

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago

^ There are threads probably, to discuss stuff like that, as it's not mystery related.

I found my Barry Sanders RC today, finally. lol Thought I lost it in the move.lol...but it was in tucked in an old collectors edition Special K cereal box i had been saving. lol.  Which was in my old box of routers...i have like 50 of em'..lol.  creepy..lol.    lol. :-/

• CanOdope and jp9865 like this

Slate Mc 2
  • Slate Mc 2

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 days ago Edited by Slate Mc 2, 2 days ago.

deleted.

Slate Mc 2
  • Slate Mc 2

Rat

• Members
  • None

You know what...its so easy to knock the new Hunters...but they are just guys like us who happened to get the game later than us for one reason or another. I can';t expect the new people to have read every thread like those of us been here two years and it is unrealistic to do so. I know many of us old time hunters groan when a very early theory is long since debunked yet again...its frustrating I know, but at least now we have new people thinking...and better than that  they are thinking the same way we all did nearly two years ago. You can't blame them for just joining the hunt because they are on a PC. You can blame them for posting old bull sh*t and not googling it first though. That's standard :)

• CanOdope and MTBB47 like this

auntjeff
  • auntjeff

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago

If that's not kurrupt i'll never post again. :facedesk:

• soule561 likes this

Slate Mc 2
  • Slate Mc 2

Rat

• Members
  • None

If that's not kurrupt i'll never post again. :facedesk:

f*ck off bro you know i love ya :) in a NONE gay way. It's me you idiot I only added the "2" to my name old friend.

• auntjeff likes this

gustavowizard
  • gustavowizard

Crackhead

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 2 days ago

You know what...its so easy to knock the new Hunters...but they are just guys like us who happened to get the game later than us for one reason or another. I can';t expect the new people to have read every thread like those of us been here two years and it is unrealistic to do so. I know many of us old time hunters groan when a very early theory is long since debunked yet again...its frustrating I know, but at least now we have new people thinking...and better than that  they are thinking the same way we all did nearly two years ago. You can't blame them for just joining the hunt because they are on a PC. You can blame them for posting old bull sh*t and not googling it first though. That's standard :)

bro u guys use to play OLD generation, this is a hole new deal... i never played GTA on ps3 (THANKS GOD) i wait for the better version on PC, with modpacks, DCLS, and other fun stuff.. u know about the Michael Mystery for returning players from PS3 since u had one or a xbox, in any case, this nex gen not only have more myths, but more myths are add everyday, the sad thing i see here is the lack of support for new myth hunters, im really disapointed with how some players act like real jerks, ironic and mean to players that only want to add more mystery and fun to others...

^ There are threads probably, to discuss stuff like that, as it's not mystery related.

I found my Barry Sanders RC today, finally. lol Thought I lost it in the move.lol...but it was in tucked in an old collectors edition Special K cereal box i had been saving. lol.  Which was in my old box of routers...i have like 50 of em'..lol.  creepy..lol.    lol. :-/

yes and this is a myth topic not a joke one, you start it smart ass, with YOUR joke...

in any case i think its a outrage that there is only 1 topic with 1000000000000000000000000 posts about ALL myths, this should be separated and revised from time to time... its a hole mess of waste of time 90% of the posts...

auntjeff
  • auntjeff

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago

bro u guys use to play OLD generation, this is a hole new deal... i never played GTA on ps3 (THANKS GOD) i wait for the better version on PC, with modpacks, DCLS, and other fun stuff.. u know about the Michael Mystery for returning players from PS3 since u had one or a xbox, in any case, this nex gen not only have more myths, but more myths are add everyday, the sad thing i see here is the lack of support for new myth hunters, im really disapointed with how some players act like real jerks, ironic and mean to players that only want to add more mystery and fun to others...

yes and this is a myth topic not a joke one, you start it smart ass, with YOUR joke...

in any case i think its a outrage that there is only 1 topic with 1000000000000000000000000 posts about ALL myths, this should be separated and revised from time to time... its a hole mess of waste of time 90% of the posts...

What joke is that?  What are you talking about?

• Wanderer800 and Slate Mc 2 like this

gustavowizard
  • gustavowizard

Crackhead

• Members
  • Brazil

nvm yo i wont waste my time with that, im sticking to the myths

auntjeff
  • auntjeff

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago

i'm holding you to that.

• CanOdope, Slate Mc 2 and soule561 like this

CanOdope
  • CanOdope

Troll hunter

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 days ago Edited by CanOdope, 2 days ago.

@gustavowizard "myth": a widely held but false belief or idea.

Peyote is not a myth.
We are aware that you are a PC player.
That is not the problem. The problem is your inability to read the replies to your posts, as well as your inability to google.

I encourage you to continue the hunt. Just know that you are likely to be the victim of ridicule if you don't learn to read and use google.

Also, this is definitely not the only thread dedicated to secrets/mysteries. It's not even the only active one. Check the Hunting for Secrets thread or the Mystery File Hunt thread. If you want to jump in the rabbit hole check out XMarqstheSpot's Deeper Meanings thread. Not to mention the multiple threads that were merged/deleted/archived back in the early days of the hunt.
  • dAfTpUnK2010, jp9865, Vertighost and 3 others like this

jp9865
  • jp9865

Hustler

• Members

Posted A day ago

Canodope, you forgot another of gustavo's problems. His inability to take criticism.

Dude needs to relax when he gets debunked.

AuntJ,

I'm not sure if it is good old Special K, I'm leaning towards enthusiastic new hunter not unlike a "Darthwill" sort of character. (If you remember him)
  • CanOdope likes this

Mr. Fahrenheit
  • Mr. Fahrenheit

CENA WINS LOL

• Members
  • Australia

Posted A day ago

Are you getting enough?

i dont take artificial drugs ;)
i just love when he say '...and I-Fruit Phone, and all the things that matter...' its so funny how Rockstard make a harsh joke on the faces of all people that look like Zombies with their I-phones on the street, brainless and fool like the game say, a perfect reflection of the futility of the american society, i just freaking love it :D
I-Fruit lol, yeah 'fruit' is a nice way to say 'homosexual' and lets be honest, all these Apple-mania with clean, crystal gay and new age music are pretty lamme, i myself will never use anything from Apple, but HEEEY thats me lol
LOL BECAUSE THE FRUIT BOWL LOOKS LIKE A DICK AND BALLS

In other mystery news, I found out about a super spooky calendar on the wall of an airport hangar that reads "I'm on a boat". I bet nobody's found that.
  • ParanoiaX and auntjeff like this

soule561
  • soule561

Square Civilian

• Members
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted A day ago

the last 2 pages have been funny to read thanks to

gustavowizard
  • auntjeff likes this

gustavowizard
  • gustavowizard

Crackhead

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 16 hours ago Edited by gustavowizard, 16 hours ago.

gustavowizard

why is that boy? im a clown? im here to amuse u?? HAM??? :p

• Wanderer800 and auntjeff like this

caudy
  • caudy

bawbag

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 3 hours ago

Hi guys
Not been here for a while but i have been lurking and ive enjoyed reading all the posts but i recently got a ps4 and ive started playing again and something has just jumped out at me and ive only been playin 10 mins on ps4, remember the oeuvre galery pics the yellow one with the head? Well go to the map and zoom in on pillbox hill and i sh*t u not the head is there on the freakin map i dont know what to make of this but it could be a lead. Keep up the good work

Vertighost
  • Vertighost

SMS2 SNES N64 NGC PS2 PS3 PS4

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 hours ago

Finally back on topic...Is it there on normal orientation? or does the map need to be rotated? sounds interesting, I hope it's not pareidolia .

caudy
  • caudy

bawbag

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 2 hours ago Edited by caudy, 2 hours ago.

Its not an exact match but it looks enough like the head to me cant be coinsedence. Just zoom the map in at pillbox hill and it should jyst jump out at u like it did for me

zombrex2311
  • zombrex2311

Derp a Herp

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 2 hours ago

gustavowizard

why is that boy? im a clown? im here to amuse u?? HAM??? :p

Brazilians being brazilians. :p

4 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users