Quantcast

» «
Photo

Toughest Neighbourhood?

74 replies to this topic
Stephan90
  • Stephan90

Ihr müsst mich in den Stahl hinablassen.

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 14 October 2014 - 12:10 PM Edited by Stephan90, 14 October 2014 - 12:13 PM.

Toughest neighbourhood? I think all Ballas or Vagos territories are the same.

About gangs in general, I remember first having 100% of the gang territory in my first playthrough. But still Ballas would always attack on of my territories in the south. After a long time I found out that I had to overtake some territory nearby again, because it was only light green on the map and there were still Ballas there on very rare occasions.

About the Varrios Los Aztecas, I found it always very weird, that they attack CJ even after the storyline missions, because CJ helped the Varrios Los Aztecas very much and it would only be logical if the became allies.

Fun fact, in the beta version you could fight gang wars in San Fierro and maybe also in Las Venturas. In the official strategy guide there is a screenshot where CJs stands near Zero's shop and the radar shows violet/dark blue gang territory probably of the San Fierro Rifa.

• Jeansowaty and Kamd like this

AlexanderS4
  • AlexanderS4

Natus Vincere

• Members
  • Venezuela

Posted 15 October 2014 - 02:47 AM

Grove Street, because I'm there.

Also, everything controled by the Vagos. Those chicanos are strong, ese.

pavulabreaker
  • pavulabreaker

Boss Hawg

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 18 January 2015 - 04:56 PM

Jefferson. Regardless of which gang controls it, it's always been tough.

pajkosinjo
  • pajkosinjo

R33

• Members
  • Serbia
  • Biggest Profile Stalker 2014

Posted 19 January 2015 - 12:20 AM

I'm gonna go with every neighbourhood controled by the Vagos.

HeroBrineR007
  • HeroBrineR007

Perennials, Perennials everywhere!

• BUSTED!
  • Netherlands

Posted 19 January 2015 - 12:42 AM

?

Why?
The Vagos are less "Trigger happy"

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

Recently listening to a lot of Aphex Twin...

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 19 January 2015 - 03:36 PM

?

Why?
The Vagos are less "Trigger happy"

For me those eses are more dangerous than the Ballas. Dunno why exactly though.

• s2n vaniish likes this

s2n vaniish
  • s2n vaniish

Trick

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2015 - 12:15 AM Edited by s2n vaniish, 20 January 2015 - 12:19 AM.

Agreed, armed Vagos just come out of nowhere when I just fire a Pistol, ridiculous. Thank God the Mafia doesn't have any hoods.
  • Jeansowaty likes this

Deus Ex
  • Deus Ex

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 January 2015 - 12:31 AM

That smallest one...so small i damaged my eyes trying to find it...all the fights are about equally challenging. But that one, combined with how much i've been searching for it, was the toughest...

oldskoolhead
  • oldskoolhead

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 January 2015 - 12:58 PM

It would have to be idlewood cus i found a new glitch where u take over a teritory and if ballas try to take over another teritory you get three ballas to that terriorty you take over and kill them then you wait and then that teritorty you take over will have ballas but the families will spawn as if it is still a full teritory so u get a lot of gang fights that what i did to all the teritorties in idlewood

Dblcut3
  • Dblcut3

Crackhead

• Members
  • Greenland

Posted 03 February 2015 - 08:23 PM

For some reason I don't want to take over all the territory. I don't want to completely wipe out gang wars even though they can be annoying. I did in fact wipe out the Vagos completely - they serve such a little purpose in the game imo.

Top 5 worst neighborhoods:

1. El Corona 

2. Jefferson 

3. East Los Santos

4. Ganton

5. Idlewood

Stoney0503
  • Stoney0503

Buster, Straight Buster

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 February 2015 - 08:50 PM

I've pretty much taken over 90% of territories, and I don't recall any specific ones being hard.

The hardest ones is where there's no place to take cover and the items are spread apart (e.g armour and health), the easiest one would be probably be that place with smoke's crack palace.

LeopardGecko
  • LeopardGecko

GTA biker

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 05 February 2015 - 02:03 AM

I never wiped out any gang in SA,I actually have less than half of gang turfs in LS(Ganton,Glen Park,parts of Jefferson,most of Idlewood,Seville,parts of East Los Santos on the beach,Santa Maria and Verona beaches,and a small part of Willowfield).

I like it better to have enemy gangs around,it makes the game more interesting after the story,Ballas or Vagos sometimes attack your turf,you can attack theirs,you have to be careful when hanging around in their turfs,gangs will have shootouts on the turf borders...

JayJay35
  • JayJay35

Sony Fanboy

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 05 February 2015 - 03:08 AM

''Rollin Heights Balla Country''

Phil Collin
  • Phil Collin

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 February 2015 - 05:45 PM

There is dangerous hoods all over San Andreas.. i´v been all over looking at ghetto places and some people looks like regular pedrestians but when they hit a cop the cops take up their pistol and they do too. and sometimes they got knife and so.. actually if you make a pedrestian fight a cop you can se if his a "street criminal" or not. i found alot new "street criminals" i didn´t knew before.. and there is not the same people from Los Santos to San Fierro and Las Venturas theres diffrent street criminals and ALOT. they fight with pistol and knife against cops. 

sebix98
  • sebix98

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Romania

Posted 4 weeks ago

I would say that the most dangerous area is El Corona. After you take over all territories, you get rid of the Ballas and Vagos. But the Aztecas attack you when you find yourself in their territory, although CJ and Cesar are "brothers in law".
And that's kinda sh*ty, man, when you think that in the mission "Los Desperados",you help the Aztecas defeat and regain their territory from the Vagos...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users