Toughest Neighbourhood?

44 replies to this topic
Mr.Killa
  • Mr.Killa

They got money for war, but canīt feed the poor

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 25 July 2014 - 06:50 PM

Who is the gangs with those blueish colored headbands on their head?  They seem to plague Los Santos now that I have 100% Territories Taken Over.  However, they rarely attack me and usually just say stupid stuff to me and sometimes follow/run at me.  At best, they have only a pistol, though, and when I shoot one of them, the others usually run away...

They are called the Varrios Los Aztecas. They are Cesar´s gang. And they rarely attack you? They attack me almost all the time I come near them.

• Militia likes this

Militia
  • Militia

Unique/Proof/EC Vehicle Collector

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 July 2014 - 06:56 PM

They are called the Varrios Los Aztecas. They are Cesar´s gang. And they rarely attack you? They attack me almost all the time I come near them.

Thanks for a reply man.

Yes, correct.  They honestly rarely attack me.  I see them in groups of three, usually near El Corona where the Vagos used to be.  They just usually say silly stuff to me like "Grove Street Going Down" or something along those lines, and I honestly don't think they EVER shot at CJ in my game, literally, not once.  And when I notice them talking and following me, I will usually shoot one of them and the other two from the group flee very quickly, LOL

MrVance
  • MrVance

Peon

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 25 July 2014 - 07:53 PM

Yep they are Varrio Los Aztecas, They look similar as Rifas in SF.Cesar`s gang. They attacking me all the time so i just burn them with molotow coctail lol.

It sucks that they are still attacking you after you helped them gain back the turf from Vagos but that`s just programing error since in beta version of SA varrios meant to be a hostile gang as reffer to "unused gang" so R* simply forgot to reprograming them from hostile to friendly gang toward GSF.

The Mysterious One
  • The Mysterious One

Snitch

• Members

Posted 25 July 2014 - 08:08 PM

The thing I find funny is how the Rifa won't attack you in San Fierro unless provoked. One thing I noticed when I did my last playthrough (I am thinking of doing another after SO LONG) is that if you are wearing GSF colors, the Ballas and the Vagos will shoot at you if you pass by. If not, they may come up to you and start talking smack, but they won't shoot at you.

I also remember that dialogue changes if you wear GSF colors while trying to take over territories or if you wear other things. I did that in my first playthrough with having CJ wear the colors again, but in other ones, I didn't have him wear the colors (There is no real reason to at that point).

PooyanCyrus
  • PooyanCyrus

iFruit fanboys are idiots

• Members
  • Mars
  • Best Concept Story 2013 "Grand Theft Auto: Ultimate"

Posted 25 July 2014 - 08:13 PM

Chinatown, SF. It seemed to be the most dangerous.

In LS, it was a different story... Because the clothes affected gangs' responses, so, can't really tell most dangerous one at LS.

MrVance
  • MrVance

Peon

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 25 July 2014 - 08:20 PM

BTW, clothing does not affect gang behavior towards CJ whatsoever. No matter if you wear green or just underwears, gangs will act completely the same. Respect level however does affect it. The more respect you have the more frightenned gangs will feel, the sooner they will ask you if you bang and the sooner they will attack you.

WSBPT
  • WSBPT

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 July 2014 - 02:40 AM

Aint no question... Ganton.. the big bad BOMPTON..aint nobody harder than the hub bity!

BlueJayFitted
  • BlueJayFitted

YTC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 July 2014 - 02:45 AM

Jefferson.. looks are decieving in the game.. sh*t is based on watts and looks clean.. but jefferson then ballas aint givin CJ no passes

LeopardGecko
  • LeopardGecko

GTA biker

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 03 August 2014 - 05:04 PM

In general,I guess every neighborhood that is a gang turf is tough,especially those with darker green/purple/yellow color on the map(stronger gang presence).

As for CJ,all gang turfs other than Families turfs are dangerous,especially Ballas and Vagos turfs.

Phil Collin
  • Phil Collin

Mr Busta!

• Members
  • None

Posted 6 days ago Edited by Phil Collin, 6 days ago.

. I was playing GTA SA on the computer and yes Ganton "especially" those blue house were Big Bear lives..

Cheap houses alot of youths, gang-members, drug dealing ,drug abusers, weed you smell that sh*t everywere there they blazin it there.. The people that failed in life lives there we could say.

Theres also alot of people living in these houses so alot of diffrent people. You hear shots like every night there and see police chopper.

Damn especially the house were Big Bear and B-Dup lives and the house apartment next to it they are the most ghetto.. they hang their f*cking clothes on the "backyard" like that the other 3  apartments are also bad but dosn´t have the same bad reputation as "Gantons house 1 and 2." tho. 

Phil Collin
  • Phil Collin

Mr Busta!

• Members
  • None

Posted 6 days ago Edited by Phil Collin, 6 days ago.

So yeah San Andreas was West Coast in the 90´s. And Weast Coast and East Coast had a beef and them NY dudes thing they are the hardest still in GTA LCS 98´. And i can admit them Brooklyn streets can be dangerous if you dont know your sh*t... Shoreside Vale " And especially Wichita Gardens The Bronx i warn you don´t go there.  I dont know how many gangs and drug dealers are activ there. 

NY Concrete. 185px-WichitaGardens-GTA3-southwestwards  East Coast vs Weast Coast.. In the 90´s i think Weast Coast win but now i think GTA IV won over GTA V.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 6 days ago

Comparing a Fantasy/Fictitious story State/City to a Real one is hardly pertinent.
also, the 'cute' use of Weast does not seem appropriate.

Son of Zeus
  • Son of Zeus

Grove4Life

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 5 days ago

Jefferson, I think. Ballas are seen frequently.

And WTF are some guys saying about clothes and gang responses? They're totally UNRELATED. As MrVance said, it depends on respect levels.

Kamd
  • Kamd

"Robbing banks in Sanandreas"

• Members
  • India

Posted A day ago

I also took over all the territories.

I have never had an "underattack" message outside of the Los Santos area.
Anyway...Besides taking all 100% of the zones. Ride a "Sub-Mission" vehicle and when the notice appears, start the sub-mission and then cancel it. That will stop the attack. During the war period I usually ride the Police Motorcycle all the time.

Yeah you got few ways to cancell the attack but that leads you to bad defending results in gang stats so i personaly don`t like that. In SA isn`t near as annoying to defend as in VCS is. In SA you got message "under attack" on every 10-15 minutes (at least in my case) and that only if you`re in los santos area while in VCS you have that literaly one by another every half minute or even another second. While in SA gangs wont come actively at you, except if you walk near them while in VCS they attack you on sight every freaking minute.

Gang wars in SA are piece of cake to me.

Yeah those f*cking sharks coming at you with the best smgs and just reaking you in one go

Kamd
  • Kamd

"Robbing banks in Sanandreas"

• Members
  • India

Posted A day ago

I'd say that El Corona or Idlewood are the most dangerous when first starting out.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users