Photo

DLC or EFLC

6 replies to this topic
X12-1992
  • X12-1992

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

Im wondering what are the differences between the DLC version of  Ballad of Gay Tony and the disk based one from Episodes From Liberty City? Are there any features not available in one version? Hopefully the EFLC version is better because i rather pay $10 for both it and Lost and Damned than pay $20 off Xbox Live (seriously what the hell) for just it.

Drunken Cowboy
  • Drunken Cowboy

That Sh*t Finances Terrorism!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

The DLC versions mean you can play with other people who bought the DLC version in online, and load them from your GTA game.

People who bought the EFLC version can't load GTA IV or EFLC from GTA IV and can only play online with other people who have EFLC. 

Considering both multiplayers are mostly abandoned, I'd just check which version your friends have and play with them.

X12-1992
  • X12-1992

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by X12-1992, 4 weeks ago.

The DLC versions mean you can play with other people who bought the DLC version in online, and load them from your GTA game.

People who bought the EFLC version can't load GTA IV or EFLC from GTA IV and can only play online with other people who have EFLC. 

Considering both multiplayers are mostly abandoned, I'd just check which version your friends have and play with them.

I dont really care about multiplayer, started playing GTA IV pretty late in its lifecycle. Also, will GTA IV cheats (like the ones which spawn vehicles) work in EFLC like they work in the DLC versions?

Misunderstood
  • Misunderstood

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

Actually, this only affects TLAD. You can play TBOGT with both the people who own the EFLC version and DLC version. However, since ELFC TBOGT and TLAD share the same disks, TLAD (EFLC version) has the new and improved empire state building that TBOGT (both ELFC and DLC version) has. This makes the EFLC version of TLAD incompatible with the DLC version of TLAD. This is due to the DLC version of TLAD not including the new Empire State building.

To recap, any version of TBOGT is compatible with each other.

However, TLAD is not but seeing as TBOGT has a far superior multiplayer, this shouldn't matter too much. 

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

Go eat your mom's ass

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 3 weeks ago

Also, will GTA IV cheats (like the ones which spawn vehicles) work in EFLC like they work in the DLC versions?

Yes. All IV cheats will work in the DLCs.

Awesom-0
  • Awesom-0

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

I think the main difference is that you don't need GTA IV to play the EFLC.

Alvinz10000
  • Alvinz10000

Computer Kid

• Members
  • Hong-Kong

Posted 2 weeks ago

DLC You Need Original IV,EFLC Doesn't Need.

That's The Difference.

Also, will GTA IV cheats (like the ones which spawn vehicles) work in EFLC like they work in the DLC versions?

Yes,GTA IV Cheats Works Both In DLC And EFLC.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users