93 replies to this topic
Sting4S
  • Sting4S

/ / / / / AMG

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 August 2014 - 03:19 AM

• Embarrassing myself in front of a large crowd
  • Large bodies of water (which is a shame because I love water and want to live near the water)
  • Hornets
  • Large spiders
  • Fire
  • Burglars
  • Losing a loved one
  • LightningLord411 likes this

maxpaynefan
  • maxpaynefan

"Time moves forward, and nothing changes"- Max Payne

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States

Posted 09 August 2014 - 04:36 AM

^ why would you want to live near water. Besides looking at it and admiring it.

BlackAce23
  • BlackAce23

Creative mind at work

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 August 2014 - 05:46 AM

I'm really afraid that I'll cause another person's death

Why what are you doing?

Being on my deathbed and realizing that I had never really lived. Thankfully, this isn't something I'd have to worry about for too long.

What will you do?

The thought of what happens after death.

The thought after death is the same thought you had before birth. If anything you should fear how grand the universe is and your comparative insignificance. Fear not knowing how it came where its headed or why you're even granted limited time to witness its majesty. Fear never awakening to consciousness again and realising now is all you have. Fear awakening to account to superior entities for all you did with the precious time allotted to you. This is what scares me
^Thats F*cking deep man for real^

Moonlight Traffic
  • Moonlight Traffic

Reality is far away, Liquid love got me floatin' away

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 August 2014 - 05:56 AM

Moths are my biggest fear, and Earwigs *pukes*

android
  • android

Something witty, something sh*tty

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None
  • Best Mobile OS

Posted 09 August 2014 - 05:59 AM

I saw a Moth today. Big ass thing flying around my house. 

Scared the living hell out of me.

• Moonlight Traffic likes this

LightningLord411
  • LightningLord411

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 August 2014 - 06:01 AM Edited by LightningLord411, 09 August 2014 - 06:01 AM.

I saw a Moth today. Big ass thing flying around my house. 

Scared the living hell out of me.

Lol

I saw a moth flying around my room one day. It flew up, hit my ceiling fan and died. I was like:

"...wut?"
  • Moonlight Traffic likes this

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

/ / / / / AMG

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 August 2014 - 06:14 AM

The atmosphere is just to die for. To be able to relax in my living room and look out of the nearest window and see water would be sublime. I don't want to live next to an ocean or anything like that. Probably just next to a lake.

Moonlight Traffic
  • Moonlight Traffic

Reality is far away, Liquid love got me floatin' away

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 August 2014 - 06:21 AM

The air would be cleaner near water, right?

Yolo Swaggins
  • Yolo Swaggins

Founder/C.E.O. of the Kool Kidz Klub

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 August 2014 - 06:23 AM

-Large bodies of water, because I can't swim and also sea monsters.

-Wasps, hornets, bees, banana spiders.

-Being singled out and made fun of by a large group of people. Essentially laughingwhores.jpg.

• android likes this

Jimmy_Leppard
  • Jimmy_Leppard

DYOM mission designer/user

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 August 2014 - 08:27 AM

1. Ending up working on a job I don't enjoy for the rest of my life

2. Failure.. Actually, I'm not afraid of failure as much as I'm afraid of not succeeding

3. Ending up in a loop where the more you try, the harder it gets and where the more you give, the less you get even when if it seems you're ok, you're actually going down even further

PooyanCyrus
  • PooyanCyrus

iFruit fanboys are idiots

• Members
  • Mars
  • Best Concept Story 2013 "Grand Theft Auto: Ultimate"

Posted 09 August 2014 - 11:07 AM Edited by PooyanCyrus, 09 August 2014 - 11:07 AM.

1. Not Succeeding to Gain or Achieve what I want

2. Losing a Loved One

3. Being Lonely, I don't mean I'm scared of being alone, I mean, having less friends than ever, and being poor in socializing

Johnny Playert
  • Johnny Playert

BIGGOS_010

• Members
  • Netherlands
  • Best Snapmatic [Character] 2013

Posted 09 August 2014 - 02:52 PM

A friend of mine recently told me he has a severe fear of clowns. He actually said severe. And all i can think of is how can a grown ass dude (he's 22) still be afraid of clowns? I don't know if i'm harsh or anything but i kinda lost a little bit of respect for him, made me look at him differently.

I mean i get it, childhood trauma's and everything, nothing to joke about, but i just can't comprehend how someone in his early 20's can't be objective about it and just get the f*ck over it.
  • a20characterusername likes this

r0eladn
  • r0eladn

Big Homie

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 09 August 2014 - 02:54 PM

Macintosh

maxpaynefan
  • maxpaynefan

"Time moves forward, and nothing changes"- Max Payne

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States

Posted 09 August 2014 - 06:37 PM

The atmosphere is just to die for. To be able to relax in my living room and look out of the nearest window and see water would be sublime. I don't want to live next to an ocean or anything like that. Probably just next to a lake.
I'd love to live in an area with a clean lake.

a20characterusername
  • a20characterusername

\_(ツ)_/

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 August 2014 - 08:17 PM Edited by gtarelatedusername2, 09 August 2014 - 08:23 PM.

A friend of mine recently told me he has a severe fear of clowns. He actually said severe. And all i can think of is how can a grown ass dude (he's 22) still be afraid of clowns? I don't know if i'm harsh or anything but i kinda lost a little bit of respect for him, made me look at him differently.

I mean i get it, childhood trauma's and everything, nothing to joke about, but i just can't comprehend how someone in his early 20's can't be objective about it and just get the f*ck over it.

Seems like every other person says they're afraid of clowns, much in the same way that people who alphabetize their dvd collection claim to have OCD. It's just people taking something serious and attempting to turn it into a trendy 'quirk'.

• Yolo Swaggins likes this

Johnny Playert
  • Johnny Playert

BIGGOS_010

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 09 August 2014 - 10:03 PM

Seems like every other person says they're afraid of clowns, much in the same way that people who alphabetize their dvd collection claim to have OCD. It's just people taking something serious and attempting to turn it into a trendy 'quirk'.

Dunno, he seemed sincere enough tbh. And i'd lose even more respect for him if he'd try to give himself some personality by claiming to be afraid of clowns ffs, lol.
  • a20characterusername likes this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 August 2014 - 10:05 PM

Being clingy

• johnny_zoo likes this

Marwin Moody
  • Marwin Moody

u in da mood?

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Norway

Posted 09 August 2014 - 10:12 PM

I'm really afraid that I'll cause another person's death

Why what are you doing?

You know, driving down an undseparated highway and you just have these really small impulsions that tell you to drift into the other lane, or if you're driving in a rural area with parked cars; I'm real afraid a kid will run out and it'll be too late for me to stop. I'm also afraid that I cause psychological damage to those who I've wronged, leading to their ultimate demise(I.e. suicide), or that I'll kill someone who has wronged me in a furious haze. These are all things that COULD happen to anyone

• johnny_zoo likes this

El Tel
  • El Tel

It's just a ride.

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 August 2014 - 02:45 PM

Being on my deathbed and realizing that I had never really lived. Thankfully, this isn't something I'd have to worry about for too long.

What will you do?

Die. Because if I did anything else, it wouldn't really be my deathbed.

a20characterusername
  • a20characterusername

\_(ツ)_/

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 August 2014 - 02:38 AM

Dunno, he seemed sincere enough tbh. And i'd lose even more respect for him if he'd try to give himself some personality by claiming to be afraid of clowns ffs, lol.

Oh, I wasn't tying to imply that your friend was personally doing it, just speaking in general. My bad, I should've clarified.

Johnny Playert
  • Johnny Playert

BIGGOS_010

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 11 August 2014 - 04:35 PM

Nah ye you made a valid point though.

SpeederX96
  • SpeederX96

Waiting for GTA V PC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 August 2014 - 06:57 AM Edited by SpeederX96, 17 August 2014 - 08:33 AM.

Fears
1. Roaches (especially when they fly)
2. Lossing a family member
3. Blindness/deaf
4. Sharp objects near my eyes
5. Getting in a car crash
6. Bridges (I fear they will collapse)

TheUnholy
  • TheUnholy

Brain Stew

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 August 2014 - 07:47 AM Edited by TheUnholy, 17 August 2014 - 08:00 AM.

I've one big dream. I'm saying if my all dreams don't come true, it's no problem... as far as this dream does so. I like caricaturs and I'm good at drawing, almost everyone says so. My that big dream is becoming a caricaturist, and an animation sitcom maker if I could so. However, it's not easy to carry this out like it's in America. I mean, you see U.S have lots animation sitcoms such as South Park, Family Guy, The Simpsons, King Of The Hill, Futurama... but in our country, art is given no sh*t and there's no developed sector for caricaturs and animated movies. That's what makes it hard. In our country, you're generally enslaved to do what you don't want. For example, I'm studying to be a teacher in the university, and I didn't want to come here at all, and still I don't like it. Rather than putting a tie on my neck and deal with someone's brats (I don't know that's how in other countries, but in our country the newer generations are full of ungrateful sh*ts.), I'd like to do something with my life, and I still consider myself haven't done anything for it, and this could be the spirit. Yeah, when I'm a teacher, I'll probably earn more money (considering that I'm a caricaturist, if I become an animation movie maker, maybe I'd earn more [it is still not for sure] but it's pretty hard in our country), but when I become a caricaturist, I'd do something for my life except maybe I'd turn into a bit deadbeat that can't keep himself from beer cans. Sure... if we reach everything we want, there is nothing to be understood from life. I think losing something makes people more mature than some sh*theads who consider themselves "cool" by being ignorant douchebags (my highschool *cough* *cough*), but having no problems at all... but as you can see, this is something different. Considering that this will affect my whole entire life, that would be the biggest casuality I've given.

As a South Park nut, that would be helpful to explain my point further. :D

PinkRibbonScars
  • PinkRibbonScars

Also known as happpy11

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 August 2014 - 08:54 AM Edited by Happpy11, 17 August 2014 - 09:15 AM.

1.Being a degenerate with nothing left to contribute to society.(ex:living on welfare for the rest of my life)

2. Ending up as a complete failure in life.(ex:living paycheck to paycheck)

/////
  • /////

German Muscle.

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 August 2014 - 10:14 PM

Being too handsome.

johnny_zoo
  • johnny_zoo

Aces!

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 August 2014 - 11:46 PM Edited by johnny_zoo, 17 August 2014 - 11:47 PM.

Being too handsome.

This. Can you imagine all those women that you'll have to fight off? Terrifying.
  • ///// likes this

xXepicjasaXx
  • xXepicjasaXx

EPIC

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 August 2014 - 06:49 PM

Spiders

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

Bang Bang, Skeet Skeet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 August 2014 - 06:52 PM

-Anarchy/Chaos
-Technology growing too powerful
-The Future

make total destroy
  • make total destroy

Death to the Bourgeoisie - Long live Anarchy

• Hustle Bones
  • None

Posted 19 August 2014 - 06:57 PM Edited by ShootPeopleNotDope, 19 August 2014 - 06:58 PM.

-Anarchy/Chaos

OT: The police.

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

Bang Bang, Skeet Skeet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 August 2014 - 07:01 PM Edited by gtamann123, 19 August 2014 - 07:03 PM.

I belive the police are less likely to kill you than a gang of angry anarchists running around in the city destroying sh*t. (Thank god it doesn't happen)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users