Photo

Biggest Fears?

93 replies to this topic
johnny_zoo
  • johnny_zoo

Aces!

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 July 2014 - 10:37 PM Edited by johnny_zoo, 03 July 2014 - 10:39 PM.

Some of mine are... 

Being alone.

I had a taste of that last week when I was working away from home, the company put me up in a hotel and I spent the night all alone in an old hotel room.

I tried to convince myself that there's no reason to be afraid of the dark or my own thoughts but still just thinking about bad stuff and who might be in your room is enough to drive you insane.7

To get through the night I browsed this forum on my phone and tried laughing at funny posts and talking aloud to get my mind off negative stuff.

Spiders.

Although I'm slowly getting over this. The more you come into direct ocntact with them the easier it is to handle them when they appear.

Getting Ill.

And having to rely on other people for the rest of my life. Like becoming paralyzed, using a wheelchair, becoming bedridden from an illness or something.

Darkness.

Was working again far away from home in Crawley London on a night shift. The job was tedious refitting of a supermarket all night until morning. On breaks we got a chance to go outside for a breather, smoke and get some air. And Ill never forget that feeling of thick darkness was overwhelming. You see where we were was outside away from the city in almost a near countryside village where street lighting is minimal. Was awful and not an experience I would soon repeat.

• xVampire Fangx likes this

Marwin Moody
  • Marwin Moody

u in da mood?

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 03 July 2014 - 10:39 PM

Infertility, or learning the truth about who I am; learning exactly what others think of me

• IveGotNoValues, Řåvęń, _Kindled_ and 1 other like this

BOSS 302
  • BOSS 302

your drinking buddy

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 July 2014 - 10:40 PM

I'm afraid of farting in public while doing excessive efforts.

• Slave Boy and xVampire Fangx like this

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Try to Run, Try to Hide

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 July 2014 - 10:42 PM

Coming across with an angry 9 year old Call of Duty player.
  • Jeone and Willstig998 like this

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

♢ Corverra ♢

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 July 2014 - 10:47 PM

Someone breaking into the house whilst I'm there alone. House fire. Dying by fire itself. Nosy relatives reading everything that I've posted.

Flūttershy
  • Flūttershy

Cats are objectively nicer than humans.

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 03 July 2014 - 10:49 PM

I'm scared I'll still visit here when I become an adult. That would be a sad fate indeed.

Android
  • Android

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 03 July 2014 - 10:56 PM

Dying.

I don't really think I need to give an explanation. I just love life a lot. It scares me how easily your heart can stop beating just like that.. I don't know. Maybe I'm just weird.

• TJGM and xVampire Fangx like this

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 03 July 2014 - 11:03 PM

Buried Alive! All the other crap can be handled, some with a fly swatter.
  • Řåvęń, MGT86 and xVampire Fangx like this

Joe Chip
  • Joe Chip

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 July 2014 - 11:06 PM

Roaches, f*cking nasty, oily creatures that have nothing going on in their head but survival. The thought of those disgusting legs scampering around is enough to make me feel ill.

Also self-harm, which has never been a problem for me, but sometimes I look at a knife or especially sharp and solid corner and imagine banging my head against it or using a brick to knock a few of my teeth out. Not really a fear, but it's a very disturbing feeling that haunts me. :( :(

Greenline
  • Greenline

Page 3 Girl

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 03 July 2014 - 11:14 PM

@Joe Chip: That's an intrusive thought. In the end it's just a tool your mind is using to create anxiety, and not a genuine threat. Intrusive thoughts and anxiety about harming yourself and others are sometimes tied to OCD, so I'd watch for that.

• Joe Chip and IveGotNoValues like this

Spadge007
  • Spadge007

Low-rider

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 July 2014 - 11:44 PM Edited by Spadge007, 04 July 2014 - 01:35 AM.

Castration anxiety, like every other human being which passed the anal stage (like every normal individual).

Please, someone tell me they got that reference !   :D

• JetsRLove likes this

ddyoung
  • ddyoung

Get freaky... Not that freaky

• Members
  • England

Posted 03 July 2014 - 11:49 PM

1. Drowning

2. Being trapped

3. Losing my family

Lexty.
  • Lexty.

acclimate

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 03 July 2014 - 11:51 PM

Biggest fear is facing the fear.

Joe Chip
  • Joe Chip

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 July 2014 - 11:53 PM

@Joe Chip: That's an intrusive thought. In the end it's just a tool your mind is using to create anxiety, and not a genuine threat. Intrusive thoughts and anxiety about harming yourself and others are sometimes tied to OCD, so I'd watch for that.

Yeah, I've read about it as being a problem for people with OCD. If it is that, then I'm just happy the disorder hasn't come up in more harmful ways. :)

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Bernd das Bumpy Brot

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 July 2014 - 11:57 PM

Bugs, fire, driving, and big cities.

Tacymist
  • Tacymist

Onward towards the light

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 03 July 2014 - 11:57 PM

The abyss.

MUUp9zR.gif

Seriously, a billion times nope.

• MGT86 likes this

The Leviathan
  • The Leviathan

Goof the floof.

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Contributor [Movies & TV] 2012
    Best Writer 2012
    Story of the Year 2012 "Grand Theft Auto V"
    Best Concept Story 2012 "The Story of Albert de Silva"

Posted 03 July 2014 - 11:59 PM

Kidney stones...

• Killerdude8 likes this

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Try to Run, Try to Hide

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 July 2014 - 12:07 AM

Kidney stones...

You're god damn right. Aparently the worst pain the human body can suffer. Had them in two occasions and ended up in hospital.

EphemeralStar
  • EphemeralStar

おっぱい

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Canada

Posted 04 July 2014 - 12:10 AM

I'm afraid of jellyfish, tomatoes, crowded rooms with a large amount of people in it, being buried alive. 

CantThinkOfOne2013
  • CantThinkOfOne2013

You're all a bunch of ungrateful children

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 04 July 2014 - 12:25 AM

Hell

PaletoChickenCapo
  • PaletoChickenCapo

Neunundneunzig Luftballons

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 04 July 2014 - 12:41 AM Edited by PaletoChickenCapo, 04 July 2014 - 12:42 AM.

I'm afraid of a lot of diseases, more specifically:

Acne, AIDS, Albinism, Alcoholic hepatitis Allergy, Alopecia, Alzheimer's disease, Amblyopia, Amebiasis, Anemia, Aneurdu, Anorexia, Anosmia, Anotia, Anthrax, Appendicitis, Apraxia, Argyria, Arthritis, Aseptic meningitis, Asthenia, Asthma, Astigmatism, Atherosclerosis, Athetosis, Atrophy, Bacterial meningitis, Barack Obama syndrome, Beriberi, Black Death, Botulism, Breast cancer, Bronchitis, Brucellosis, Bubonic plague, Bunion, Bella killer, Calculi, Campylobacter infection, Cancer, Candidiasis, Carbon monoxide poisoning, Celiacs disease, Cerebral palsy, Chagas disease, Chalazion, Chancroid, Chavia, Cherubism, Chickenpox, Child elongated penis syndrome, Chlamydia, Chlamydia trachomatis, Cholera, Chordoma, Chorea, Chronic fatigue syndrome, Circadian rhythm sleep disorder, Coccidioidomycosis, Colitis, Common cold, Condyloma, Congestive heart disease, Coronary heart disease, Cowpox, Cretinism, Crohn's Disease, Dengue, Diabetes mellitus, Diphtheria, Dehydration, Ear infection, Ebola, Encephalitis, Emphysema, Epilepsy, Erectile dysfunction, Foodborne illness, Gangrene, Gastroenteritis, Genital herpe,s GERD, Goitre Gonorrhea, Heart disease, Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Hepatitis D, Hepatitis E, Hepatitis F (Childhood Herpes), Histiocytosis (Childhood Cancer), HIV, Human papillomavirus, Huntington's disease, Hypermetropia, Hyperopia, Hyperthyroidism, Hypothermia, Hypothyroid, Hypotonia, Impetigo, Infertility, Influenz,a Interstitial cystitis, Iritis, Iron-deficiency anemia, Irritable bowel syndrome, Ignious Syndrome, Jaundice, Keloids, Kuru, Kwashiorkor, Laryngitis, Lead poisoning, Leaking scrotum syndrome (HAHAHAHAHA WHAT THE f*ck?!), Legionellosis, Leishmaniasis, Leprosy, Leptospirosis, Listeriosis, Leukemia, Lice, Loiasis, Lung cancer, Lupus erythematosus, Lyme disease, Lymphogranuloma venereum, Lymphoma, Malaria, Marburg feve,r Measles, Melanoma, Melioidosis, Metastatic cance,r Ménière's disease, Meningitis, Migraine, Mononucleosis, Multiple myeloma, Multiple sclerosis, Mumps, Muscular dystrophy, Myasthenia gravis, Myelitis, Myoclonus, Myopia, Myxedema, Morquio Syndrome, Mattticular syndrome, Neoplasm, ni**eritis, Non-gonococcal urethritis, Necrotizing Fasciitis, Night blindness, Obesity, Osteoarthritis, Osteoporosis, Otitis, Palindromic rheumatism, Paratyphoid fever, Parkinson's disease, Pelvic inflammatory disease, Peritonitis, Periodontal disease, Pertussis, Phenylketonuria, Plague, Poliomyelitis, Porphyria, Progeria, Prostatitis, Psittacosis, Psoriasis, Pubic lice, Pulmonary embolism, Pilia, Q fever, Ques fever, Rabies, Repetitive strain injury, Rheumatic feve,r Rheumatic heart, Rheumatism, Rheumatoid arthritis, Rickets, Rift Valley fever, Rocky Mountain spotted fever, Rubella Salmonellosis, Sandy vagina, Scabies, Scarlet fever, Sciatica, Scleroderma, Scrapie, Scurvy, Sepsis, Septicemia, SARS, Shigellosis, Shin splints, Shingles, Sickle-cell anemia, Siderosis, SIDS, Silicosis, Smallpox, Stevens-Johnson syndrome, Stomach flu, Stomach ulcers, Strabismus, Strep throa,t Streptococcal infection, Swag Synovitis, Syphilis, Swine influenza, Schizophrenia, Taeniasis, Tay-Sachs disease, Tennis elbow, Teratoma, Tetanu,s Thalassaemia, Thrush, Thymoma, Tinnitus, Tonsillitis, Tooth decay, Toxic shock syndrome, Trichinosis, Trichomoniasis, Trisomy, Tuberculosis, Tularemia, Tungiasis, Typhoid fever, Typhus, Tumor, Ulcerative colitis, Ulcers, Uremia, Urticaria, Uveitis, Vaginal warts, Varicella, Varicose veins, Vasovagal syncope, Vitiligo, Von Hippel-Lindau disease, Viral fever, Viral meningitis, Warkany syndrome, Warts, Watkins, Yellow fever, Yersiniosis, Zygamantis.

Yeah, and right now I have a broken dick, which means that I can't mastubate for 2 f*cking weeks.

That's worse than all of those diseases together.

• Řåvęń, Flūttershy, SolidSnails and 1 other like this

RoadkillGumbo
  • RoadkillGumbo

Unwashed Heathen

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 July 2014 - 01:01 AM Edited by RoadkillGumbo, 04 July 2014 - 01:05 AM.

Now that I no longer believe in religions, my biggest fear is facing death and the unknown.

• Kreuzn and xVampire Fangx like this

Vanzant
  • Vanzant

EZ5

• United-States

Posted 04 July 2014 - 01:45 AM

Claymores.

Anyone who played BF2 knows what I mean.

IveGotNoValues
  • IveGotNoValues

Life's a game...don't take it so seriously

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 July 2014 - 03:41 AM

Falling off a high object, whether its a building, bridge, mountain or whatever. Just the thought of being mid fall and knowing whats gonna happen as soon as you hit the ground. Like I always try to put myself in the minds of people that kill themselves by jumping off things...I never wanna have to face that. As it is I hate heights, so that's bad enough. I think i'd faint from fear and terror before even being close to splatting all over the ground. I constantly have dreams of jumping off buildings and I wake up sweating with my heart racing.

Also being grinded up, starting at your feet and slowly being lowered into the blades of death. Like imagine just losing your feet first, hearing the gruesome clanking of your bones and just feeling that intense unimaginable pain, then it moves up to your ankles, your knees...

I don't even know, I just imagined all that in my head and i'm cringing now... :*(

SonOfLiberty
  • SonOfLiberty

Godfather

• Australia
  • Best Member in an Official Group 2012

Posted 04 July 2014 - 03:45 AM

Heights.

Funnily enough I don't have a fear of flying, but if someone asks me to climb a ladder to get on a roof...no f*cking way.

• Sting4S, xVampire Fangx, LightningLord411 and 1 other like this

Xyn
  • Xyn

Mønø

• The Yardies
  • Mexico

Posted 04 July 2014 - 03:48 AM

Knowing I will one day undoubtedly fail to save a patient.

Killerdude8
  • Killerdude8

And Remember, Respect is Everything!

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 04 July 2014 - 05:55 AM

Being buried alive is a pretty terrifying thought...

Undertaker13
  • Undertaker13

Soon®

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 04 July 2014 - 06:12 AM

1. Death and what comes after it.

2. Becoming homeless

3. Wrong decisions I will take during my life

LightningLord411
  • LightningLord411

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 July 2014 - 02:08 PM

1. Death.
2. Losing everyone I know and love.
3. Losing it all.
4. Diseases.
5. Being lonely.
6. Having to take a big **** in public and there is no bathroom for miles.
  • IveGotNoValues and xVampire Fangx like this

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

♢ Corverra ♢

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 July 2014 - 08:22 PM

Heights.

Funnily enough I don't have a fear of flying, but if someone asks me to climb a ladder to get on a roof...no f*cking way.

Same here. Flying is fun but standing on something high up scares me.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users