Photo

Urgent question

41 replies to this topic
Wombater
  • Wombater

Swipe Right? No? Ok...

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 04 July 2014 - 09:54 AM Edited by Wombater_18, 04 July 2014 - 09:59 AM.

That's what you get. Also, stop whinging. You trolled, you paid the price. D*cks like you make Online horrible. Rockstar did the right thing in BSing you. Idiot.

• dewtech, mysteriousamg and Jaeger V3 like this

mysteriousamg
  • mysteriousamg

SurvialistSociety Crew Leader & Savage11's Crew Leader

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 July 2014 - 09:55 AM Edited by mysteriousamg, 04 July 2014 - 09:57 AM.

hahahahahahhahaahha what a joke.

All the masks are gone deal with it.

you little brat you better be wrong. 

Anyone else? tell me is this loser just messing with me or is it true? 

Didn't you read this? Also, you could check with your second character.

Hipster Update animal masks are permanent as far as I know.
Also, the Independence masks will be gone in mid July, if you have 10 days in Bad Sport, when you get out, you should be able to purchase them still.

NOOO!! *cries*

Look i did read that but clearly you dont know what your talking about if you think i can check on my second character.

f*ck im going to be hated for life!!!!!! They cant do this! Give me the god damn cat mask!!!!

i dont want that wolf mask!

stop being a f*ckin crybaby because thats your fault. You said it, you have a months worth of trolling to do when you get out of BS. Thats what got you in there. BS seperates you trolls from us money rich lavish lifestyle loving grind players. Just because someone is a in a public room and is trying to make money, that means someone like you is most likely be an asshole instead of letting the next guy get his hustle on. Trolls are pests and BS is the extermination lobbys. Not everyone uses money glitches and like playing in solo rooms all the time. Moneymakers such as myself still like to be in freeroam to see the gta world and players still active around us even if we are minding our business doing jobs.

• Jaeger V3 likes this

Wombater
  • Wombater

Swipe Right? No? Ok...

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 04 July 2014 - 10:03 AM

Naza,

I am absolutely wonderful today. You know why? Your brother, who would probably be like one of those kids you grieved, hates you. BTW,

It's called karma, b*tch.

Learn it.

• Jaeger V3 likes this

Fail_At_GTA
  • Fail_At_GTA

Actually awesome at GTA

• Members

Posted 04 July 2014 - 01:05 PM

Lol drama queen.

• Jaeger V3 likes this

paulmgrath
  • paulmgrath

Dope Fiend

• BUSTED!
  • England

Posted 04 July 2014 - 04:35 PM

your on xbox i take it OP? on the PS3 you can have multiple users thats what me and my lil bro used to do.

dewtech
  • dewtech

Tied down with battleship chains

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 July 2014 - 04:40 PM

You did the crime, now comes the sweet sweet time.

Sucks to be you.

• Jaeger V3 likes this

Nazathewolf
  • Nazathewolf

Player Hater

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 04 July 2014 - 10:00 PM

Naza,

I am absolutely wonderful today. You know why? Your brother, who would probably be like one of those kids you grieved, hates you. BTW,

Learn it.

Your avatar fits you and i will always torture you money grinding stooges... I cant stand you people... So serious always having to have the latest car or house or other thing... You are so LAME! I will not only troll you on public servers but ill be sure to troll you in missions too so you cant grind your money as fast as you want. 

Screw you! And now im about to backhand karma too. 

Also, the Independence masks will be gone in mid July, if you have 10 days in Bad Sport, when you get out, you should be able to purchase them still.

NOOO!! *cries*

Look i did read that but clearly you dont know what your talking about if you think i can check on my second character.

f*ck im going to be hated for life!!!!!! They cant do this! Give me the god damn cat mask!!!!

stop being a f*ckin crybaby because thats your fault. You said it, you have a months worth of trolling to do when you get out of BS. Thats what got you in there. BS seperates you trolls from us money rich lavish lifestyle loving grind players. Just because someone is a in a public room and is trying to make money, that means someone like you is most likely be an asshole instead of letting the next guy get his hustle on. Trolls are pests and BS is the extermination lobbys. Not everyone uses money glitches and like playing in solo rooms all the time. Moneymakers such as myself still like to be in freeroam to see the gta world and players still active around us even if we are minding our business doing jobs.

I will ALWAYS be that guy that shoots you during bushiness and whats even better is when i PURPOSELY fail your missions you cant get your money. 

Wombater
  • Wombater

Swipe Right? No? Ok...

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 05 July 2014 - 01:46 AM

Naza,

Learn it.

Your avatar fits you and i will always torture you money grinding stooges... I cant stand you people... So serious always having to have the latest car or house or other thing... You are so LAME! I will not only troll you on public servers but ill be sure to troll you in missions too so you cant grind your money as fast as you want. 

NOOO!! *cries*

I will ALWAYS be that guy that shoots you during bushiness and whats even better is when i PURPOSELY fail your missions you cant get your money.

You're SO right - I'm totally lame because I play the game properly, unlike an immature b*tch, AKA you. Rot in hell.
  • Jaeger V3 likes this

Vaulttec
  • Vaulttec

Vault Dweller

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 July 2014 - 07:24 AM Edited by CjLosSantos, 05 July 2014 - 07:27 AM.

I dont like Rockstar telling me i cant troll a group of shrieking obnoxious kids that make my ears bleed whenever i wear a headset. I have the right as a outlaw and a mugger in GTA to "bust a cap" in a person i dont like... And set their car on fire... 

Their game, their rules.

Just mute the kids. Whether you like it or not, those kids' parents paid just like you did. Why be such a jerk to them?

I dont care if they made GTA 5 the soul of grand theft auto is freedom, freedom to embrace the worst side of humanity and be a dick.

No it's not.
That's what the casual audience turned it into since GTA III with only playing it to free-roam rampage. That's not even 2% of the game.
The soul of the GTA series are it's non-linear SP stories & missions. 

If you want to embrace "the worst side of humanity & be a dick", Play Chiller, Postal or other titles of the sort.

If you wanna be a dick in Online, go ahead, no one can stop you. But there will be consequences, just as you have recently experienced.

I never even heard of chiller or postal. Every place i went to hang out with friends they played GTA not for the stories but to go on a rampage and see how long they could last before the police killed them. That was the soul of GTA, perhaps the intended soul was the stories but it really isnt, everyone plays it to kill people, thats it. 

The consequences like i said i can endure, i just think their justice system is flawed and stupid that an innocent is being punished for my actions. Punish me but not him. 
you're the worst f*cking prick I have ran across I hope you bad sport timer glitches so you can't get out. on topic the masks are there. and I play for the story and the not the griefing.

RajunKjun
  • RajunKjun

Southwest Louisiana

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 July 2014 - 10:46 AM

*sigh*....first world problems. Bet they fight over which one gets the last Fiji water out the fridge so the other now has to drink from the tap.

mysteriousamg
  • mysteriousamg

SurvialistSociety Crew Leader & Savage11's Crew Leader

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 July 2014 - 12:14 PM

Naza,

Learn it.

NOOO!! *cries*

sorry to say little boy but you can try to troll me if you want and i will throw you a prison party. I will have a whole lobby of tanks blow you up till you go passive and then we will anal gangrape you with the tank turrets. I Bet! You will leave the room.

Shirotani
  • Shirotani

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 July 2014 - 02:22 PM Edited by Intimida, 05 July 2014 - 02:23 PM.

A whole month of trolling? You dun goofed, OP. But on topic, if you wanted the cat mask, the hipster update is permanent. It should still be there. But the Independence items are for a limited time only. Just hope that your timer doesn't glitch out.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users