41 replies to this topic
Nazathewolf
  • Nazathewolf

Player Hater

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 03 July 2014 - 09:25 PM

I am seriously angry because GTA decided to make me a bad sport for a MONTH

And thats fine, okay? I can tolerate that, but what i cant tolerate is that because i need to wear their STUPID little hat i cant even BUY the new animal masks at the store. I cant even BUY them. I dont need to wear them but they wont even sell me them!

So now because i share an accont with my brother and he got banned too because of me he is telling me he is going to hate me for life because he fears the animal masks he wanted so much are discontinued because of the new independence day update.

Is this true? I cant even check the store to see if they are there anymore because of this stupid crap! 

Are the animal masks that came from the im not a hipster update still around? If they are, for how long? 

I need to know.. I got 10 more days stuck with this stupid crap and i want you to know rockstar when i get out i got a whole months worth of trolling to make up for!

Nazathewolf
  • Nazathewolf

Player Hater

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 03 July 2014 - 09:39 PM

Can someone reply now? i need to know

It says i got 5 people reading this topic and not a single response. I need a response, i know one of you know. Are the masks still there or not? 

And dont waste 20 minutes telling me i need to learn my lesson. Rockstar needs to understand that GTA is not about good or bad sports, its about freedom, thats what the independence update should have been about! They should have deleted the bad sport system all together

mareepx
  • mareepx

Soldier

• Members
  • England

Posted 03 July 2014 - 09:43 PM

Hipster Update animal masks are permanent as far as I know.

Also, the Independence masks will be gone in mid July, if you have 10 days in Bad Sport, when you get out, you should be able to purchase them still.

• Snoopdad likes this

falkinator
  • falkinator

Snitch

• Members
  • Aland

Posted 03 July 2014 - 10:02 PM

hahahahahahhahaahha what a joke.

All the masks are gone deal with it.

• Neal Fargo and CallmeGoat like this

Nazathewolf
  • Nazathewolf

Player Hater

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 03 July 2014 - 10:04 PM

you little brat you better be wrong. 

Anyone else? tell me is this loser just messing with me or is it true? 

falkinator
  • falkinator

Snitch

• Members
  • Aland

Posted 03 July 2014 - 10:07 PM

there is only a wolf mask left to buy but it looks like sh*t though

mareepx
  • mareepx

Soldier

• Members
  • England

Posted 03 July 2014 - 10:07 PM

Didn't you read this? Also, you could check with your second character.

Also, the Independence masks will be gone in mid July, if you have 10 days in Bad Sport, when you get out, you should be able to purchase them still.

Nazathewolf
  • Nazathewolf

Player Hater

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 03 July 2014 - 10:10 PM

Didn't you read this? Also, you could check with your second character.

NOOO!! *cries*

Look i did read that but clearly you dont know what your talking about if you think i can check on my second character.

f*ck im going to be hated for life!!!!!! They cant do this! Give me the god damn cat mask!!!!

i dont want that wolf mask!

Nacho Z
  • Nacho Z

Trick

• Members
  • England

Posted 03 July 2014 - 10:12 PM

I wouldn't get so upset about it, it's an animal mask in a game for f****s sake.

Hardly anything to freak out about.
  • paulmgrath likes this

Nazathewolf
  • Nazathewolf

Player Hater

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 03 July 2014 - 10:15 PM

Anyone else? I need you to tell me is this true? is the cat and racoon mask gone? 

GOD DAMN IT

you dont understand! why does rockstar RUIN MY LIFE i hate them. 

the_samich
  • the_samich

Thug

• Members

Posted 03 July 2014 - 10:21 PM

Holy sh*t.... 0.o
  • bloodyninejm likes this

Nazathewolf
  • Nazathewolf

Player Hater

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 03 July 2014 - 10:22 PM

I expected someone in these forums to know what the hell they were talking about... All i got was a troll, a guy that doesnt even know the basics of the bad sport system, and some idiot that criticized me for what i care about. 

Will ONE Of you log on GTA right now and check the store? 

Nazathewolf
  • Nazathewolf

Player Hater

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 03 July 2014 - 10:28 PM

I hate these new masks, they are ugly and stupid and i hate the whole politics thing being thrown in! Where are the hipster masks! Those bastards

Nazathewolf
  • Nazathewolf

Player Hater

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 03 July 2014 - 10:33 PM

I quit GTA. They did this to me. Its bad enough they wont let me play and make me pay money for blowing up cars. but they made me and my innocent brother miss out on some masks we wanted more than any other update in this pathetic game. We dont want your dumb cars or homes.

Hes quitting and so am I. Go burn in hell rockstar

DJ_DC99
  • DJ_DC99

Local Troll

• BUSTED!
  • Portugal

Posted 03 July 2014 - 10:35 PM

It's all gone sweetie

The Khamelion
  • The Khamelion

The Drifter

• Members

Posted 03 July 2014 - 11:36 PM Edited by The Khamelion, 03 July 2014 - 11:37 PM.

Don't listen to some of the asshats on this thread - don't quit yet. I'm on at this very moment and when I went to purchase the Pogo mask a couple minutes ago, I checked. Everything from the last two updates (Hipster AND Independence Day) is there, including the raccoon and cat masks.

sharkstuff
  • sharkstuff

Winner

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 July 2014 - 11:40 PM

Im sure rockstar will be saddened by your decision to not play the game u already paid approx. $60/£40.

Although I do have the solution to your predicament, dont be a tool and get put in a bad sport lobby. If you were not a bad sport then you could have purchased the masks u desire and would not feel the need to create such a pointless thread.

Glad I could help.

Nazathewolf
  • Nazathewolf

Player Hater

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 03 July 2014 - 11:45 PM

Don't listen to some of the asshats on this thread - don't quit yet. I'm on at this very moment and when I went to purchase the Pogo mask a couple minutes ago, I checked. Everything from the last two updates (Hipster AND Independence Day) is there, including the raccoon and cat masks.

thank you. I will see if i can figure out a way to get commended out early and ill see if its still there.

Also to the latest comment like i said, im not a tool, i am a freedom fighter. I dont like Rockstar telling me i cant troll a group of shrieking obnoxious kids that make my ears bleed whenever i wear a headset. I have the right as a outlaw and a mugger in GTA to "bust a cap" in a person i dont like... And set their car on fire... 

AiraCobra
  • AiraCobra

¡¡ooɥS ooɥS ǝıqooɥS

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 03 July 2014 - 11:47 PM Edited by AiraCobra, 03 July 2014 - 11:48 PM.

All of the "Hipster" mask will still be there but the new mask that were released with the Independence Day DLC will be gone after a certain date..

G7betz8.png

falkinator
  • falkinator

Snitch

• Members
  • Aland

Posted 03 July 2014 - 11:55 PM

You need a life kid, and a psychologist.

• Cudwieser likes this

sharkstuff
  • sharkstuff

Winner

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 July 2014 - 12:45 AM

Seriously, ur answer is "im not a tool I just kill people and blow their cars up". Dude if they annoy u so much just mute them or join new session, I spend a few seconds at the start of each session muting shriekers, heavy breathers or loud music/talking in the background. I never been in bad sport but I can assume its no picnic, but surely no shrieker is worth a month of only being able to play with reprobates.

Death Magnetic
  • Death Magnetic

Not such a n00b

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 July 2014 - 01:24 AM

You need a life kid, and a psychologist.

You don't need to be a troll either

Xyn
  • Xyn

Mønø

• The Yardies
  • Mexico

Posted 04 July 2014 - 01:32 AM

I dont like Rockstar telling me i cant troll a group of shrieking obnoxious kids that make my ears bleed whenever i wear a headset. I have the right as a outlaw and a mugger in GTA to "bust a cap" in a person i dont like... And set their car on fire... 

Their game, their rules.

Just mute the kids. Whether you like it or not, those kids' parents paid just like you did. Why be such a jerk to them?

AllDay808HI
  • AllDay808HI

Peacekeeper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 July 2014 - 02:48 AM

Is this guy serious? It's a mask, not a pass to the beta for heists. Sheesh. If it's gone, it's gone. You can't do anything about it. If you're gonna complain about something in the future, I would recommend doing it on R*'s forums or something.

Nazathewolf
  • Nazathewolf

Player Hater

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 04 July 2014 - 03:06 AM Edited by Nazathewolf, 04 July 2014 - 03:07 AM.

I dont like Rockstar telling me i cant troll a group of shrieking obnoxious kids that make my ears bleed whenever i wear a headset. I have the right as a outlaw and a mugger in GTA to "bust a cap" in a person i dont like... And set their car on fire... 

Their game, their rules.

Just mute the kids. Whether you like it or not, those kids' parents paid just like you did. Why be such a jerk to them?

I dont care if they made GTA 5 the soul of grand theft auto is freedom, freedom to embrace the worst side of humanity and be a dick. I will be damned if i am bullied into being a civilized gentleman that doesnt blow up personal cars or things of that nature in such a game.

Those people you call "Parents" are unworthy of the name... You know THOSE people buy the game for themselves and then lock their kids in the basement with it to keep them out of sight. Instead of paying money to dump their kids off at a daycare center they would rather leave them with us on GTA because they are too lazy to drive them. 

Its pure neglect, they expose their 6-12 year old kids to an 18+ rated M game and they force us to endure their children without pay!

For the sake of other adults that i have heard plead with these kids to shut up i make it my vendetta to make these children hate the game and rage quit, never to return. I want those parents to learn to be real parents and take care of their children.

Sure i could just mute them but it makes me feel as lazy as the parents that dumped them on GTA in the first place. I want ACTION, i want change. 

And im not alone, like four other guys helped me attack this shrieker until he left.. Thank god. 

So yeah i got put in the bad sport section. And that i can live with. I can live with losing my money, losing my freedom, paying for a game i cant even play, and being punished for having fun being a killer in a game that gives me weapons and explosions to do it. I can accept ALL of that.

What i couldnt accept was my little brother being punished for my deeds. He is the most kiss ass goody two shoes i ever met in my WHOLE life, and he got put in the bad sport section too, for nothing. And he lost the chance to buy something he really wanted because of me.

And now he hates me, because i played the game right... So go to hell Rockstar, you have made GTA an abomination! You have made a game about freedom, and slaughter, and bad choices, into a game of rules, fair play, and teamwork! 

10 more days.... And as soon as my brother buys his masks if they still exists, I am going to troll those kids SO badly, i will make up a month of being locked away in back sports in one day.... 

There! I think i made my point...  :lol:

Benefactor69
  • Benefactor69

The Truth Is Out There

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 04 July 2014 - 03:29 AM

The Hipster Update masks will be here forever, the Independence Day Update masks will be here until mid July. You should be able to get them in time.

Xyn
  • Xyn

Mønø

• The Yardies
  • Mexico

Posted 04 July 2014 - 03:34 AM

Their game, their rules.

I dont care if they made GTA 5 the soul of grand theft auto is freedom, freedom to embrace the worst side of humanity and be a dick.

No it's not.

That's what the casual audience turned it into since GTA III with only playing it to free-roam rampage. That's not even 2% of the game.

The soul of the GTA series are it's non-linear SP stories & missions. 

If you want to embrace "the worst side of humanity & be a dick", Play Chiller, Postal or other titles of the sort.

If you wanna be a dick in Online, go ahead, no one can stop you. But there will be consequences, just as you have recently experienced.

• Wombater_18 likes this

Death Magnetic
  • Death Magnetic

Not such a n00b

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 July 2014 - 03:37 AM

Sounds like rockstar is going back on the point of gta

Nazathewolf
  • Nazathewolf

Player Hater

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 04 July 2014 - 03:53 AM

Their game, their rules.

I dont care if they made GTA 5 the soul of grand theft auto is freedom, freedom to embrace the worst side of humanity and be a dick.

No it's not.

That's what the casual audience turned it into since GTA III with only playing it to free-roam rampage. That's not even 2% of the game.

The soul of the GTA series are it's non-linear SP stories & missions. 

If you want to embrace "the worst side of humanity & be a dick", Play Chiller, Postal or other titles of the sort.

If you wanna be a dick in Online, go ahead, no one can stop you. But there will be consequences, just as you have recently experienced.

I never even heard of chiller or postal. Every place i went to hang out with friends they played GTA not for the stories but to go on a rampage and see how long they could last before the police killed them. That was the soul of GTA, perhaps the intended soul was the stories but it really isnt, everyone plays it to kill people, thats it. 

The consequences like i said i can endure, i just think their justice system is flawed and stupid that an innocent is being punished for my actions. Punish me but not him. 

mysteriousamg
  • mysteriousamg

Savage11's Crew Leader

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 July 2014 - 09:46 AM

And tony stark had the same exact dunce hat on one of his robots in the beginning of iron man 3. Havent been in bad sport since november. Went 3 times between oct-nov 2013 and i vowed never to go back. Now i have over 400,000 in good sport awards.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users