I have a few suggestions. Los Santos Police Department:
- As were about to catch the criminal we receive an anonymous phone call that he has been acquired of all charges despite commiting homocide.
- When we recognize the suspect driving rapidly towards us, our initial tactic is to smash directly into him. Not that it's suicide or anything, our cars can handle it.
- Despite our suspect wielding a fully functional armored tank or having lethal explosives in his possession, we strive with our PIT maneuvering tactics which are far more effective as we've been trained to handle anything.
- We usually have one of those days where crime does not simply happen. We need to keep our tax dollars running. So while patrolling we decide to smash our cars into a random person and immediately open fire upon them thus taking down the perpetrator.
- Despite the crime rate being high and the amount of casualties we receive daily. We never run out of officers as we receive hundreds of trained recruits daily although... We're not quite sure where they come from.
- Our pursuers have nowhere to hide in the city. We cover the streets and monitor all activity. Our drivers are skilled and will not lose sight of any criminal. Except for 3 spots in the city we find very suspicious. We've lost quite a few fleeing criminals in those areas and we haven't spotted anything suspicious or connected between those 3 areas except for a Los Santos Customs garage being in each one of those places.
- We are all about safety and enforcing the law is our tradition. We must keep the citizens safe from any form of violence. Should an individual bump into one of our officers or hand him a slight push, we will immediately open fire upon him and save the pedestrians from any harm he might do... Even if it means running pedestrians over while rushing to the scene but that's all collateral.
- We like to bring criminals down in a polite fashion and give them a chance to surrender. Usually that wages from yelling harsh insults at him or telling him to stop his car as we attempt to strike a headshot.
- Our ears stretch out as far as the eye can see. We know and see everything. If a someone were to fire a bullet on-top of a mountain with a silencer attached to it, we will know it and have our units swarming the area in seconds.
- At random times we receive a phone call to avoid crime done by a specific person. Now, the precinct is paid a gross sum of 5000$ which grants a person immunity to cause damage to the city which estimates over the thousands.
A Police themed video has lots of potential.