• This topic is locked This topic is locked
13 replies to this topic
Kucikuc24
  • Kucikuc24

C/C++ Developer

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 July 2014 - 04:49 PM

Hey, guys. I am looking for a crew full of mature, professional and daily active gamers I may join. No newbies, who die after 2 kills against NPCs, just team players helping each other whose objective is to get the thing done together and with the best results. I have been playing GTA for years and I always go hard. At the time of writing of this message I was level 32. I am interested in big money making and achievements hunting.

So, if you are interested in hiring a new buddy, please, write here or contact me directly on XBOX LIVE. You can find my XBL gamertag in my profile.

Thank you.

G-man92
  • G-man92

Player Hater

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 03 July 2014 - 05:07 PM

vK07OXy.jpg?2

SEOS-Spec Elite Outlaws

"SOMETIMES YOU HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO BECOME AN OUTLAW" 

Founded Jun 18, 2014

SEOS is a free roam crew....
SEOS is actively recruiting a variety of players  to fill our ranks!  This means we do not discriminate on what rank or KD ratio you have. SEOS homes all ages. Here at SEOS we believe that everyone deserves a chance to either start over or begin!!!

SEOS has many leadership openings for those who show they have what it takes!

What does it take to move up in ranks? "Communication".......

Follow the crew rules below and you too will see that here at SEOS Our word is our bond.

We also have 3 SEOS Members ONLY clubs available for your enjoyment. SEOS Motorclycle Club(For the motorcycle enthusiast), SEOS Customs (for those who like it dripping wet with paint) and SEOS Ladies (Female character's ONLY).

As a member of SEOS, you are free to do as you please, as long as you can follow the crew rules.

CREW RULES:
   1. SEOS must be SET to ACTIVE
   2. No Team mate Killing
   3. Respect Your Crew mates/No drama
   4. Be active on the webpage and in-game.
   5.Your Social Club must be registered, PSN/XBOX linked and public to view.
   6. Play with your team mates. Help one another.

http://socialclub.ro...c_elite_outlaws

https://www.facebook...299207233580256

https://twitter.com/SEOSgtao

http://speceliteoutlaws.wix.com/seos (UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

As i said on another thread to someone looking a crew, as of now we only have a few on xbox platform but that will not be for long as the crew continues to grow, the crew only recently opened up to xbox platform as well as Playstation, so give us a look join if you want and we will get you added mate

Kucikuc24
  • Kucikuc24

C/C++ Developer

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 July 2014 - 05:27 PM Edited by Kucikuc24, 03 July 2014 - 05:27 PM.

Thank you, G-man92. I really appreciate you reply. However, I was reading through several topics on this forum and it seems like you respond like this to everyone's posts. I am just not sure whether your crew is what I am looking for. I am looking for a serious players-only crew.

G-man92
  • G-man92

Player Hater

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 03 July 2014 - 05:32 PM Edited by G-man92, 03 July 2014 - 05:34 PM.

Thank you, G-man92. I really appreciate you reply. However, I was reading through several topics on this forum and it seems like you respond like this to everyone's posts. I am just not sure whether your crew is what I am looking for. I am looking for a serious players-only crew.

Cool mate, sure if you like you can add me and see how we play, we are mature gamers, the only reason i have been posting like crazy is to build some numbers on xbox as there are already numbers on the other platforms, we will be sorting the wheat from the chaff as they say , but the foundations are solid mate, we work toghether no drama. Don't judge a book by its cover ;) but i do understand what you are saying.

Here is my in game tag

x BaM x IRELAND We plan on making a working unit of players to get the best out of the game, i have been to many crews and this one i feel has great potential to be a fun and cohesive crew across all platforms, up to you my friend, peace out

Kucikuc24
  • Kucikuc24

C/C++ Developer

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 July 2014 - 05:48 PM

Cool mate, sure if you like you can add me and see how we play, we are mature gamers, the only reason i have been posting like crazy is to build some numbers on xbox as there are already numbers on the other platforms, we will be sorting the wheat from the chaff as they say , but the foundations are solid mate, we work toghether no drama. Don't judge a book by its cover ;) but i do understand what you are saying.

Here is my in game tag

x BaM x IRELAND We plan on making a working unit of players to get the best out of the game, i have been to many crews and this one i feel has great potential to be a fun and cohesive crew across all platforms, up to you my friend, peace out

Ok, I have added you. Maybe, I will give your crew a try.

For everyone else, please, write here if you are interested.

• G-man92 likes this

Forumflamegang50
  • Forumflamegang50

Ganton Menace

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 July 2014 - 05:58 PM

http://socialclub.ro...m_gangsters_fam

Kucikuc24
  • Kucikuc24

C/C++ Developer

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 July 2014 - 06:06 PM

Could you tell me something about your crew, please ?

Perfection08
  • Perfection08

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 July 2014 - 07:08 PM

Murder Block Mafia, Im the leader of the crew, and I'm very serious about this group of players that I have, Once a month me and my commsioners have a meeting were we discuss promotions inside the crew. If your interested here is the social club link, we are very active, and very serious about are crew and I take it very serious as well, almost to the point of a second family. 

http://socialclub.ro...der_block_mafia

Kucikuc24
  • Kucikuc24

C/C++ Developer

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 July 2014 - 07:38 PM

Murder Block Mafia, Im the leader of the crew, and I'm very serious about this group of players that I have, Once a month me and my commsioners have a meeting were we discuss promotions inside the crew. If your interested here is the social club link, we are very active, and very serious about are crew and I take it very serious as well, almost to the point of a second family. 

Sounds really cool and underground. I would definitely like to play a few games with your crew :) 

Perfection08
  • Perfection08

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 July 2014 - 07:48 PM

Sounds really cool and underground. I would definitely like to play a few games with your crew :)

For sure man, always down to play some games with new people, I do take this crew stuff very serious tho man, as I try to build relationships with everyone of my crew members......I'm a very active leader sometimes spending anywere between 5-8 hours a day playing GTA, the crew is always on as well, and we even have a group on facebook were we discuss the crew as well.

Kucikuc24
  • Kucikuc24

C/C++ Developer

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 July 2014 - 08:53 PM

For sure man, always down to play some games with new people, I do take this crew stuff very serious tho man, as I try to build relationships with everyone of my crew members......I'm a very active leader sometimes spending anywere between 5-8 hours a day playing GTA, the crew is always on as well, and we even have a group on facebook were we discuss the crew as well.

That's cool. I'm looking forward to playing with you.

trainerdave
  • trainerdave

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 July 2014 - 12:06 AM

Not to hi-jack his original thread, but I have been in the same boat as well. I took time off from the game, but I am looking to get back into it. I am only a level 35 and enjoy running missions, but find it hard when people don't communicate. I want to work on becoming a better player and would like to find a strong group before Heists are released. Any chance you might have room for 1 more? I live in the EST and am usually on in the evening.

Perfection08
  • Perfection08

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 July 2014 - 02:30 AM

Not to hi-jack his original thread, but I have been in the same boat as well. I took time off from the game, but I am looking to get back into it. I am only a level 35 and enjoy running missions, but find it hard when people don't communicate. I want to work on becoming a better player and would like to find a strong group before Heists are released. Any chance you might have room for 1 more? I live in the EST and am usually on in the evening.

Yeah I got room for more man, just send me a freind request on the 360 bro and Ill start the recruiting process, xPerfectionx08

Forumflamegang50
  • Forumflamegang50

Ganton Menace

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 July 2014 - 05:32 AM Edited by Forumflamegang50, 04 July 2014 - 05:32 AM.

Could you tell me something about your crew, please ?

A group of people who do illegal things together and who often fight against other gangs. Grove St. is back in a major way, so if you need some back-up or just want people to kick it with join now.

We do all kinds of activities like hittin' the strip club in a limo, crew wars, off-roading, helping new players, missions, or just kickin' it with the crew on forum dr. I have my character around lvl 179 with everything unlocked and bought so I'm never too busy doing something else to help out the homies, however I can't "give you money".

With Commissioners on PSN & XB you don't have to worry about not having many members or no high ranking members on your platform. Microphones are preferred but not required.

I'd like to explain the rules a little bit the only one we kick/demote over is In-crew 187's. This is a very strict rule but at the same time there is plenty of breathing room. If you hunt down and kill crew members you don't know over and over/abuse your crew tag to sneak up on friendly crew members and kill them, you will be kicked. However if you and your friend get a case of the f*ck arounds and scored few kills on each other, it is completely acceptable. Don't worry about leaders kicking you over nothing.

We have many crew alliances that can be found at our website (listed below), so you can literally fill your friends list with friendly members/allies by using it along with the rockstar social club site.

Join today and have a ride along with your road dogs, hell shoot some ballas, smash some grapes, then laugh at those pussies.

That is just kind of a generic description but all information on our crew is compiled here http://forumgangfam.webs.com/ 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users