Photo

(PS3 / PS4) I will test/rate your Deathmatches

1,183 replies to this topic
TheMckeever
  • TheMckeever

Deathmatch Connoisseur

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 16 July 2014 - 09:58 PM Edited by TheMckeever, 18 July 2014 - 03:14 PM.

Lumberyard Battlefield 

1_0.jpg

only my 3rd DM but im real happy with the way it turned out, very fun playing in test mode, havent had a full lobby yet but it was fun even with 4 players

The bots AI on the creator will never be near the likeness of a crazed GTA onliner at 4am. I only ran this large DM 1v1 for 5mins unfortunately, but from what I seen all the guns were well placed so that when made a run for the roof or a good spot to camp you'd find yourself with plenty of pickups to last you. I will get round to replaying it with a full lobby eventually. Til then for putting good guns and spawn points on a banging location 4/5

TheMckeever
  • TheMckeever

Deathmatch Connoisseur

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 16 July 2014 - 10:25 PM Edited by TheMckeever, 21 July 2014 - 11:04 AM.

Right guys, some nice jobs coming in, keep it up!

• Zorvaine, peeeel, G37 and 1 other like this

TheMckeever
  • TheMckeever

Deathmatch Connoisseur

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 16 July 2014 - 10:35 PM Edited by TheMckeever, 18 July 2014 - 07:23 PM.

MacFarlane's Revisited

1_0.jpg

This one is my take on the RDR DM at McFarlanes ranch. It’s pretty open, with props only placed to enhance the natural elements, and to allow access to some of the roofs. If played as a team DM you’ll start with a standoff.

Nice map, made one here myself(also with a shootout) at this stunning location (where R*s Farmland DM is) I'm good with a pistol and shottie so I loved it. The AKs are far and few between but are a gamechanger in this DM. My version doesn't have automatics on it, but since the only thing the majority of the community can do with a pistol is complain about it I can't downvote ya. You should atleast nerf them to SMGs cause the AK ain't weak, not in the slightest. Anyways the action was great 4/5

WeeChips
  • WeeChips

The artist formerly known as KingOfCurlys

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 16 July 2014 - 11:29 PM Edited by KingOfCurlys, 16 July 2014 - 11:30 PM.

Radio Rap War
http://socialclub.ro...FJkWCvcknXnp-wQ

V 1.1

Spawn location much improved for what I am aiming towards.
Best weapons local attracts to prop story.

strongly suggest using owned + pick ups.

Started atop a sky scraper with nothing but a parachute to jump down with. Once you get on the ground, the guns are well spread out but hardish to access unless you have one equipped. So yeah I would also recommend it to be ran on Owned+Pickups, also there is many places that props(float piles) could be placed(I got stuck in car park) to save you running around the long way. Was fun thou, theres enough distance to makethe heavy weapons seem challenging, so I would keep updating this DM til you get this perfect 3.5/5

When someone dislikes your job - Msg them asking what you can do to make it better. If they say "I was able to escape from the Blue Fences/get off the roof and drive away" or "There wasn't enough tanks!!" Just ignore it(as if your responsible for people who wanna drive away after they've agreed to a DM) but listen to the ones that say "Struggled to get pickups" and "I couldn't find anyone".

P.S. - You should delete the parachute pickups to add more guns. Then make the forced weapon the parachute, unless you re-spawn up there keep a few in that case.

I played this with McKeever and I'll chip in by saying that I spent the first 6 minutes just running around the ground looking for a gun. Once I found a gun, there was a decent long distance gun battle. Up until I found a gun though, it was a long boring 6 minutes running around a huge map. I definitely think you need to change the settings so that people either have a decent forced gun or owned weapons. For a map this big, players should only have to worry about finding each other, not a decent gun to shoot them with. The job has potential though.

• TheMckeever likes this

TheMckeever
  • TheMckeever

Deathmatch Connoisseur

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 17 July 2014 - 12:18 AM Edited by TheMckeever, 18 July 2014 - 04:04 PM.

Rooftop Rave
1_0.jpg

This job is very fast to complete and easy to invite enough people, would recommend anyone to stop and play it.
Battle your heart out on top of various high-class stores.

Quick and easy as you described, nice shootout action and nice camp spots. Not the best DM I've played on a roof but defo not the worst. Good guns/spawns and nice location although some small parts felt cumersome to get around so 4/5
------------
Also had a wee shot of your "Lighthouse" DM, I liked the action on this great location but your weapon placement lets you down bigtime here. Placing all the weapons right beside each other as close as possible may seem like your making a base(all round the house) on a DM but all it does is cause one player to snatch up all the ammo. Play my "American Horror House" or at least look at the map layout to see how a base at the house is made on this map. Not gonna score this cause you never submitted it but my cockney mate had this to say at the end "That random spawn point on the lighthouse with the sniper was the best spawn point I've ever seen!!"

PhoGarrett
  • PhoGarrett

Formally known as dillono

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2014 - 01:02 AM Edited by dillono, 17 July 2014 - 01:02 AM.

This job is very fast to complete and easy to invite enough people, would recommend anyone to stop and play it.

Rooftop Rave

Link: http://socialclub.ro...platformId=null
1_0.jpg

Battle your heart out on top of various high-class stores.[/size]

Quick and easy as you described, nice shootout action and nice camp spots. Not the best DM I've played on a roof but defo not the worst. Good guns/spawns and nice location although some small parts felt cumersome to get around so 4/5
------------
Also had a wee shot of your "Lighthouse" DM, I liked the action on this great location but your weapon placement lets you down bigtime here. Placing all the weapons right beside each other as close as possible may seem like your making a base(all round the house) on a DM but all it does is cause one player to snatch up all the ammo. Play my "American Horror House" or at least look at the map layout to see how a base at the house is made on this map. Not gonna score this cause you never submitted it but my cockney mate had this to say at the end "That random spawn point on the lighthouse with the sniper was the best spawn point I've ever seen!!"

I'll try to make some weapons apart if that's the case, and also, if you ever want a spawn point/weapon at the lighthouse, aim the camera just a little above the railings, and keep spamming X until you finally get it on there. Takes awhile to get use to, but eventually you'll adapt to it.

• TheMckeever likes this

WeeChips
  • WeeChips

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 17 July 2014 - 03:09 AM

The KAPE boys also played this tonight since you posted it on the forum. I didn't write a detailed review but I left a couple of comments about it. http://kape.boards.n...63/rooftop-rave

I quite liked the location but not the weapon placement so much.

• TheMckeever likes this

Cuz05
  • Cuz05

~RRR1~

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 July 2014 - 05:39 AM

Thanks for the advice again McKeever.
  • TheMckeever likes this

luisniko
  • luisniko

Save & Reload

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 July 2014 - 07:09 AM Edited by luisniko, 20 July 2014 - 11:11 AM.

Welp. I just realized I was posting the wrong thing.....

My apology, OP.

• TheMckeever likes this

TacoBane
  • TacoBane

Goober and Free Aimer.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 17 July 2014 - 08:38 AM

Lifes a Beach for 2 -16 Players. TDM Option for 4 Teams.
Variety of weapons.
http://socialclub.ro...mA?platformId=2

Lets see what you think mate.

Heavy Weapon DM, well spaced out. The props are strategicaly placed to turn this DM into more of a shootout. Was fun even 1v1. I can see the youth/poor shooters spamming that grenade launcher so for that 4/5

Yeah I might swap the explosive type weapons out for some sticky bombs or something a little less spammy and/or anything different really. ANy suggestions of weapons too use instead?

• TheMckeever likes this

WeeChips
  • WeeChips

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 17 July 2014 - 01:18 PM Edited by KingOfCurlys, 17 July 2014 - 01:21 PM.

If you're up for it McKeever, do you fancy reviewing this job for me?

The Pit

http://socialclub.ro...platformId=null

1_0.jpg

• TheMckeever likes this

TheMckeever
  • TheMckeever

Deathmatch Connoisseur

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 17 July 2014 - 01:25 PM Edited by TheMckeever, 18 July 2014 - 03:49 PM.

1. Del Perro Beachside

1_0.jpg

for 2 -16 Players. TDM Option for 4 Teams.
Variety of weapons.

Lets see what you think mate.

Heavy Weapon DM, well spaced out. The props are strategicaly placed to turn this DM into more of a shootout. Was fun even 1v1. I can see the youth/poor shooters spamming that grenade launcher so for that 4/5

Yeah I might swap the explosive type weapons out for some sticky bombs or something a little less spammy and/or anything different really. ANy suggestions of weapons too use instead?

The Heavy weapons seem fine on this map, it's just when you pickup that bloody grenade launcher R* seem to think giving you 10 grenades to cause peoples screens to shake for 30secs is ok and not just give you 3 to actually aim, the stickies would be nice for camping and waiting for people to make runs for it then kaboom!

coach_wargo
  • coach_wargo

D1rty Rummy

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Snapmatic [Vehicle] 2013

Posted 17 July 2014 - 02:16 PM

This one is my take on the RDR DM at McFarlanes ranch. It’s pretty open, with props only placed to enhance the natural elements, and to allow access to some of the roofs. If played as a team DM you’ll start with a standoff.
http://socialclub.ro...GA?platformId=2

Nice map, made one here myself(also
with a shootout) at this stunning
location (where R*s Farmland DM is)
I'm good with a pistol and shottie so
I loved it. The AKs are far and few
between but are a gamechanger in
this DM. My version doesn't have
automatics on it, but since the only
thing the majority of the community
can do with a pistol is complain
about it I can't downvote ya. You
should atleast nerf them to SMGs
cause the AK ain't weak, not in the
slightest. Anyways the action was
great 4/5

I'm glad you enjoyed it, thanks for the feedback. I put the AK in because was looking for something with some better range. I'll switch them the SMG's and see how it plays. If R* would let us add the musket the AKs would be gone already. 

• TheMckeever likes this

TheMckeever
  • TheMckeever

Deathmatch Connoisseur

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 17 July 2014 - 03:31 PM Edited by TheMckeever, 08 October 2014 - 08:08 PM.

Spoiler

Got about ten left still to review, but keep em coming folks. If you've already submitted your two and they've been reviewed then please send me more!

Forumflamegang50
  • Forumflamegang50

Ganton Menace

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2014 - 08:02 PM

resized_conspiracy-keanu-meme-generator-

Got about ten left still to review, but keep em coming folks. If you've already submitted your two and they've been reviewed then please send me more!

You still doing mine?

TheMckeever
  • TheMckeever

Deathmatch Connoisseur

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 17 July 2014 - 09:06 PM Edited by TheMckeever, 17 July 2014 - 09:19 PM.

It's number 1 on the to do list!

Aside from that. Does anyone have any combat pistol DMs or sawn off DMs? That probs makes the best action on the TV shows and in the movies and it converts quite nicely on to DMs!!

SaveTheZombies
  • SaveTheZombies

We Only Want Your Brains

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 July 2014 - 12:16 AM Edited by SaveTheZombies, 18 July 2014 - 12:16 AM.

I did make a shotgun dm but it was a bit of a mess. I've actually been thinking of a way to rework it. I'll try and do that tonight.

• TheMckeever likes this

coach_wargo
  • coach_wargo

D1rty Rummy

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Snapmatic [Vehicle] 2013

Posted 18 July 2014 - 01:49 AM

This on is sawed offs only. It's set for 2-16 players, but with more than 8 it would probably be a mess.

http://socialclub.ro...fA?platformId=2

• TheMckeever likes this

Forumflamegang50
  • Forumflamegang50

Ganton Menace

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 July 2014 - 03:46 AM

Aside from that. Does anyone have any combat pistol DMs or sawn off DMs? That probs makes the best action on the TV shows and in the movies and it converts quite nicely on to DMs!!

Thanks

• TheMckeever likes this

SaveTheZombies
  • SaveTheZombies

We Only Want Your Brains

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 July 2014 - 08:50 AM Edited by SaveTheZombies, 18 July 2014 - 08:51 AM.

Here's a DM for sawnoffs centered around that barn up north. It's a nice little spot and with a few props, makes for a good shotgun battleground. Like many of my jobs, it's named after a Tom Waits song.

16 Shells from a .30-06

http://socialclub.ro...6A?platformId=2

• TheMckeever likes this

TheMckeever
  • TheMckeever

Deathmatch Connoisseur

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 18 July 2014 - 02:31 PM Edited by TheMckeever, 18 July 2014 - 03:45 PM.

Grove Street VS.

1_0.jpg

Tell me what you think.

I'm pretty new to doing DMs with absolutely no pickups at all, it was a nice location, we only got 6 people in the lobby so 3v3 and set it to 20 kills, I enjoyed it. I had to fire off a few shots to let the enemies hear me and see me on the map, not usually a problem except the lack of ammo(I ran out of ammo a few times) on this map. I'm better than most with the pistol and even I still found this map challenging so the majority of on-liners will moan about this so much, I liked it thou 4/5

Recommendations: Either add very few guns for people to have hot-spots or keep it the same and smoke all the noobs that ain't practiced enough with the pistol and get called a glitcher while getting lots of dislikes or put HARDCORE somewhere in the title, either way people will moan.

ALSO: I would like to see you make a copy of this in the creator and put some different weaponry and weak pickups to suit the hood environment.

TheMckeever
  • TheMckeever

Deathmatch Connoisseur

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 18 July 2014 - 02:44 PM Edited by TheMckeever, 18 July 2014 - 04:02 PM.

The Pit

1_0.jpg

Liked this a lot, well placed props with a nice selection of guns, the Uzi seemed a little out of place and I was moaning about it until I got some kills with it. A nice medium sized DM with plenty of cover and hotspots. Also that pic lets people see exactly what there joining. 4.5/5

Maybe sub the Uzi for the SMG to keep up with the stronger guns.

• WeeChips likes this

WeeChips
  • WeeChips

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 18 July 2014 - 03:36 PM

The Pit

1_0.jpg

Liked this a lot, well placed props with a nice selection of guns, the Uzi seemed a little out of place and I was moaning about it until I got some kills with it. A nice medium sized DM with plenty of cover and hotspots. Also that pic lets people see exactly what there joining. 4.5/5

Maybe sub the Uzi for the SMG to keep up with the stronger guns.

Thanks for the review mate, glad you liked it. That's a good shout, I wanted a gun in between the AP pistol and the carbine, the uzi doesn't quite cut it but the SMG might. I will change the uzis fr SMGs and see how we get on.

• TheMckeever likes this

Forumflamegang50
  • Forumflamegang50

Ganton Menace

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 July 2014 - 01:42 PM

Grove Street VS.

1_0.jpg

Tell me what you think.

I'm pretty new to doing DMs with absolutely no pickups at all, it was a nice location, we only got 6 people in the lobby so 3v3 and set it to 20 kills, I enjoyed it. I had to fire off a few shots to let the enemies hear me and see me on the map, not usually a problem except the lack of ammo(I ran out of ammo a few times) on this map. I'm better than most with the pistol and even I still found this map challenging so the majority of on-liners will moan about this so much, I liked it thou 4/5

Recommendations: Either add very few guns for people to have hot-spots or keep it the same and smoke all the noobs that ain't practiced enough with the pistol and get called a glitcher while getting lots of dislikes or put HARDCORE somewhere in the title, either way people will moan.

ALSO: I would like to see you make a copy of this in the creator and put some different weaponry and weak pickups to suit the hood environment.

Thanks for the tips and the rating man! I appreciate it. 

• TheMckeever likes this

Blind Creature
  • Blind Creature

Player Hater

• BUSTED!
  • New-Zealand

Posted 20 July 2014 - 08:27 PM

Echoes

PS3/TDM

Description: Im going to admit right off the bat this is a very iffy idea. It is located on the other side of the map Canyon. I have played this with some people and for me the experience was one of the most immersive online gaming experiences I had thanks to the location. The start is just a little experiment, players start off on top of the railway bridge with an RPG in the middle, they are armed with combat pistols. The surviving team gets the RPG I suppose.

After they die, they start spawning down by the river and on the mountains. Those that spawn on the mountains are pretty isolated but have Heavy sniper rifles, they get a pretty damn good view of the valley. Those on the ground have pistols but can go into the woods to go after the SMG.

The atmosphere I try to create is important though. This is a slow paced match. You will have to think, but what makes this unique is that every player in the match will have a different role, a different experience. Some players will be on their own for a while, swimming through the lake or sneaking through the woods with nothing but a pistol. Others will lay in wait near the SMG pickups, others will find themselves in the mountains going after the heavy MG.

It can easily be a disastrous mess where nothing happens, but if you get good players it can give you an entirely new experience.

Did you give this a go?

• TheMckeever likes this

TheMckeever
  • TheMckeever

Deathmatch Connoisseur

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 21 July 2014 - 11:09 AM Edited by TheMckeever, 21 July 2014 - 11:14 AM.

The Scrapyard

1_0.jpg

This one is more of a CQ type battle. Lots of blind corners, and also access to the roofs, so watch your head.

I've seen this location used before, always with the MG or Combat MG, never with the weaker guns. It's a shinning example of how the AKs can be harder to use but thats not a bad thing is it. For making an 8 month old game still be challenging on this map 4/5

HINT: There's plenty of places to put more pickups if you do wish to make it easier.

TheMckeever
  • TheMckeever

Deathmatch Connoisseur

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 21 July 2014 - 11:15 AM Edited by TheMckeever, 21 July 2014 - 11:18 AM.

Echoes - PS3 TDM

1_0.jpg

Did you give this a go?

That's top of the to-do-list but needs a full lobby!

TheMckeever
  • TheMckeever

Deathmatch Connoisseur

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 21 July 2014 - 03:01 PM Edited by TheMckeever, 03 August 2014 - 09:49 PM.

Nice jobs guys, just in case any of you guys wondered, my favorite rifle is the Carbine Rifle, hint-hint, wink-wink...

TacoBane
  • TacoBane

Goober and Free Aimer.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 22 July 2014 - 04:46 AM Edited by TacoBane, 22 July 2014 - 04:47 AM.

The Heavy weapons seem fine on this map, it's just when you pickup that bloody grenade launcher R* seem to think giving you 10 grenades to cause peoples screens to shake for 30secs is ok and not just give you 3 to actually aim, the stickies would be nice for camping and waiting for people to make runs for it then kaboom!

Yeah 10 Grenades is a Bit too much. Guranteed winner sometimes even.

Edit - Ill finish the map of and give her another test!

• TheMckeever likes this

RO9M-lml
  • RO9M-lml

GOLD Founder & Leader

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 22 July 2014 - 06:01 AM Edited by No Pain No Gain lwl, 22 July 2014 - 06:01 AM.

Hey Mate.

Was hoping you would take a look at these.

High Voltage:

Game type: DM/TDM
Players: 8-16
Teams: 1-2
Guns: Forced and Pick-ups
Description: The one who rules the power rules the world, are your team gonna rule the world or are you gonna be struck by lightning and forever doomed.
This is the ultimate fight of the power plant in LS
Forum: http://www.domesticb...t-as-a-creator/
Social Club: http://socialclub.ro...zQ?platformId=2

Drunken Joe's Vengeance:

Game type: DM/TDM
Players: 6-12
Teams: 1-2
Guns: Forced and Pick-ups
Description: The local Mc has taken over Drunken Joe's Moonshine factory, and are using it to distribute Crack and Weapons. The vengeance is lurking in the bushes as Joe and his hillbillie friends are trying to retake the Factory. Will the future hold Crack or Moonshine?
Forum: http://www.domesticb...joes-vengeance/
Social Club: http://socialclub.ro...7w?platformId=2

• TheMckeever likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users