Container Yourself
http://socialclub.ro...platformId=null
  • TheMckeever likes this

TheMckeever
  • TheMckeever

Deathmatch Connoisseur

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 08 July 2014 - 02:15 PM Edited by TheMckeever, 28 October 2014 - 08:16 PM.

What else?

• TacoBane likes this

Cuz05
  • Cuz05

~RRR1~

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 July 2014 - 12:36 PM

Hey there. I'm a total DM noob but I wanted to make something to play with the crew in a PL I'm planning that's out of our usual niche. We just don't do DMs....
Not wishing to scare you off with my amateurishness, I am a very experienced race creator ;)

So I made this
Could obviously really use some pro feedback on it.

2-14 players in 3 teams, locked to combat pistols with a grenade launcher in a very hard to reach location.
Ideally it would be locked to muskets in FA but w/e...
The idea is that your team competes with the other 2 in climbing the prop tower to reach the clear tactical advantage of the hvy weapon at the summit. With providing cover for whoever is climbing and the sheer challenge of getting up there at all being the focus.
I'm really unsure about the spawning as its impossible to test properly with bots, they're clueless. But I'd also like to know if the concept is workable with this map. The bots don't climb.. the divs....

I would imagine the idea has been covered already a number of times so if you have any thoughts on that, without even playing mine, that would be appreciated too.

Thanks.
  • TheMckeever and stronktank like this

TheMckeever
  • TheMckeever

Deathmatch Connoisseur

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 12 July 2014 - 06:12 AM Edited by TheMckeever, 24 October 2014 - 01:41 AM.

Gov. FunDead
1_0.jpg

I have never played deathmatches like mine that are like this. I understand why. They are very difficult to make and one hour of stacking gives you 10 sec of falling so it takes a VERY L O N G time to make. ENJOY!!!
Also there is a grenade launcher on top of the eagle. You CAN get to it but it is difficult because its slippery and the electric prop that you have to stand on ELECTRICUTES you sometimes!!!And it kills you!!

Very unique indeed. Trippy as hell start with you falling from a plane crash/explosion but luckly surviving.

Nice heavy choice of weapons with a few explosives but not enough for people to start constant RPGing. All pickups are spaced out and a nice location make for this DM to get a 3.5/5, (docked a point due there being some weird invisible props you can't shot through!

• SaveTheZombies and Izzy Glitch like this

TheMckeever
  • TheMckeever

Deathmatch Connoisseur

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 12 July 2014 - 07:21 AM Edited by TheMckeever, 18 July 2014 - 03:42 PM.

My most popular DM is

Heartattack and Vine
1_0.jpg
Don't you know there aint no Devil, only God when he's drunk. Jet lag is a hell of a thing to sleep off after shoving large amounts of it up your nose. What you say you meet me down on Heartattack and Vine, help wake our friend Tom with a huge gunfight outside his hotel window. You know this stuff'll probably kill you.

Nice DM set in the middle of the city, felt like freeroam but under more control. The street was the hotspot as I'm sure you intended it to be. Good guns, good spawns and people wanted to replay it 4/5

• Flukey and SaveTheZombies like this

TheMckeever
  • TheMckeever

Deathmatch Connoisseur

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 12 July 2014 - 07:28 AM Edited by TheMckeever, 18 July 2014 - 03:42 PM.

Going To Rehab
1KVEtyt.jpg
As psychotic as most of you players are even rehab isn't helping. There was going to be a outside fair but the rehab center has now been turned into a close quartered shooting arena do your best to survive to defend yourself against the psychotic players.

Great location, top class weapons set nice props and spawns. Is indeed a top quality CQC DM for when you cant be bothered hunting people for ages. 4/5

• AboveAndBeyoncé and SaveTheZombies like this

TheMckeever
  • TheMckeever

Deathmatch Connoisseur

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 12 July 2014 - 07:35 AM Edited by TheMckeever, 12 July 2014 - 07:39 AM.

Business As Usual
Game Mode: TDM
Players: 6-10
Weapons: Forced + Pickups
Creator's Note: Triangular structure with 2 levels.
Spoiler

Epic small DM with multiple floors which I ran 3v3 and was still awesome. Nice weapon choice and placement to suit the location which I had never seen. Little prop placement but what's there is perfectly placed. Everyone really enjoyed this and got lots of nice kills. 4/5
  • G37 and SaveTheZombies like this

SaveTheZombies
  • SaveTheZombies

We Only Want Your Brains

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 July 2014 - 09:06 PM

I had a lot of fun playing these with you last night.

Thanks for checking mine out.

I intend for the battle to start off on that front street but there are good high ground spots for both teams to get a better edge. Then there's even higher ground. The most interesting battles on this map are the ones where both teams keep trying to get the higher ground but I do have fun when it all stays in front of the hotel.

Glad you enjoyed it.

Any suggestions?

• Flukey and TheMckeever like this

penguinhero
  • penguinhero

Being Infused With Life Fibers

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 July 2014 - 01:51 AM Edited by penguinhero, 13 July 2014 - 01:52 AM.

Check my sig for the link

Name: Tower of terror

2-8 players

Owned and pickups or forced and pickups anything really....

A deathmatch inside the mile high skyscraper in downtown Los santos

I've been waiting for someone to review it
  • TheMckeever likes this

Forumflamegang50
  • Forumflamegang50

Ganton Menace

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 July 2014 - 06:07 AM

http://socialclub.ro...platformId=null Tell me what you think.

• TheMckeever likes this

mechluvin89psn
  • mechluvin89psn

The One and Only

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 July 2014 - 07:47 AM

http://socialclub.ro...cw?platformId=2

only my 3rd DM but im real happy with the way it turned out, very fun playing in test mode, havent had a full lobby yet but it was fun even with 4 players

• TheMckeever likes this

mvdk26
  • mvdk26

Killing w/ da combat mg everyday

• New Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 13 July 2014 - 01:16 PM Edited by mvdk26, 13 July 2014 - 01:17 PM.

Sorry - these were X360 maps.

TheMckeever
  • TheMckeever

Deathmatch Connoisseur

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 13 July 2014 - 05:31 PM

Glad you enjoyed it.
Any suggestions?

Make small DMs with weaker guns at nice locations. Least thats what I try to do these days.
  • SaveTheZombies likes this

Medical Cocaine
  • Medical Cocaine

Square Civilian

• BUSTED!
  • New-Zealand

Posted 13 July 2014 - 11:44 PM Edited by Medical Cocaine, 13 July 2014 - 11:44 PM.

Echoes

PS3/TDM

Description: Im going to admit right off the bat this is a very iffy idea. It is located on the other side of the map Canyon. I have played this with some people and for me the experience was one of the most immersive online gaming experiences I had thanks to the location. The start is just a little experiment, players start off on top of the railway bridge with an RPG in the middle, they are armed with combat pistols. The surviving team gets the RPG I suppose.

After they die, they start spawning down by the river and on the mountains. Those that spawn on the mountains are pretty isolated but have Heavy sniper rifles, they get a pretty damn good view of the valley. Those on the ground have pistols but can go into the woods to go after the SMG.

The atmosphere I try to create is important though. This is a slow paced match. You will have to think, but what makes this unique is that every player in the match will have a different role, a different experience. Some players will be on their own for a while, swimming through the lake or sneaking through the woods with nothing but a pistol. Others will lay in wait near the SMG pickups, others will find themselves in the mountains going after the heavy MG.

It can easily be a disastrous mess where nothing happens, but if you get good players it can give you an entirely new experience.

• TheMckeever likes this

TheMckeever
  • TheMckeever

Deathmatch Connoisseur

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 14 July 2014 - 12:55 AM Edited by TheMckeever, 18 July 2014 - 03:56 PM.

La Mesa - Guns 4 Fun
1_0.jpg
2-16 Player TDM
Pistols Forced Weapon with Vintage Pistols, Sawnoffs and some Grenades spread about for wall huggers.

Start with you running foward right into a shootout in this scenic TDM. Nice choice of weapons around this city location, plenty of nice bits of natural cover and all the nice NEW cars are well placed. Lots of nice shootout kills on this. Good Job buddy 5/5

coach_wargo
  • coach_wargo

D1rty Rummy

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Snapmatic [Vehicle] 2013

Posted 14 July 2014 - 05:21 PM

I’ve got two that I would like some feedback on.

This first one is my take on the RDR DM at McFarlanes ranch. It’s pretty open, with props only placed to enhance the natural elements, and to allow access to some of the roofs. If played as a team DM you’ll start with a standoff.

http://socialclub.ro...GA?platformId=2

The second one is at the L.S. Scrapyard. This one is more of a CQ type battle. Lots of blind corners, and also access to the roofs, so watch your head.

http://socialclub.ro...bg?platformId=2

I hope you enjoy them. Thanks in advanace for your feedback.

• TheMckeever likes this

PhoGarrett
  • PhoGarrett

Formally known as dillono

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 July 2014 - 06:21 AM

This job is very fast to complete and easy to invite enough people, would recommend anyone to stop and play it.

Rooftop Rave

Link: http://socialclub.ro...platformId=null

1_0.jpg

Battle your heart out on top of various high-class stores.

• TheMckeever likes this

TheMckeever
  • TheMckeever

Deathmatch Connoisseur

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 16 July 2014 - 05:58 PM Edited by TheMckeever, 18 July 2014 - 04:00 PM.

Vanilla Unicorn Rush! - Capture

1_0.jpg

A very hard capture job that uses the strip club as the hub for these angry, agressive actors. Assualt Shotguns are needed here. Nice one, would ease up on the amount of actors in the club or raise the minimum players limit. Overall a decent job 4/5.

TheMckeever
  • TheMckeever

Deathmatch Connoisseur

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 16 July 2014 - 06:13 PM Edited by TheMckeever, 17 July 2014 - 12:40 AM.

Water and Power
Game Mode: TDM
Players: 2-8
Weapons: Forced + Pickups
Creator's Note: N/A

Spoiler

You've found a nice location here but if want better action then revert the Assualt Shotgun to the Pump Shotgun, also had some difficulty jumping over the outer fence, I reckon if you go back and have a good look at what different guns you could add. Hint: You don't wanna put too many pickups on the roofs unless you want people to keep camping on top. The higher ground has the advantage of view, so the lower ground should get more ammo to get them off the roof so it gives the ground dwellers a chance. It has potential to be a sh*t hot map but needs a good going over. Till then 3/5

BLeonard
  • BLeonard

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 July 2014 - 06:29 PM Edited by BLeonard, 16 July 2014 - 06:32 PM.

First crack at making a Deathmatch... Called it "Deathmatch at LSC"...

Figured this place on the map becomes a virtual warzone in freeroam lobbies, why not make a Deathmatch out of it?

I also like the multiple levels that this area of the map provides: http://socialclub.ro...dw?platformId=2

Obviously, anyone else is free to play it, as well.

-Bill
  • TheMckeever likes this

WeeChips
  • WeeChips

The artist formerly known as KingOfCurlys

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 16 July 2014 - 06:34 PM

If you want to promote a job for play or review or you're looking for a job to play or review then check out the link below

http://kape.boards.net/board/4/content-creator

Our crew posts our own jobs as well as reviews others.

• TheMckeever likes this

TheMckeever
  • TheMckeever

Deathmatch Connoisseur

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 16 July 2014 - 06:44 PM Edited by TheMckeever, 18 July 2014 - 04:00 PM.

Radio Rap War
1_0.jpg
V 1.1
Spawn location much improved for what I am aiming towards.
Best weapons local attracts to prop story.
Strongly suggest using owned + pick ups.

Started atop a sky scraper with nothing but a parachute to jump down with. Once you get on the ground, the guns are well spread out but hardish to access unless you have one equipped. So yeah I would also recommend it to be ran on Owned+Pickups, also there is many places that props(float piles) could be placed(I got stuck in car park) to save you running around the long way. Was fun thou, theres enough distance to makethe heavy weapons seem challenging, so I would keep updating this DM til you get this perfect 3.5/5

When someone dislikes your job - Msg them asking what you can do to make it better. If they say "I was able to escape from the Blue Fences/get off the roof and drive away" or "There wasn't enough tanks!!" Just ignore it(as if your responsible for people who wanna drive away after they've agreed to a DM) but listen to the ones that say "Struggled to get pickups" and "I couldn't find anyone".

P.S. - You should delete the parachute pickups to add more guns. Then make the forced weapon the parachute, unless you re-spawn up there keep a few in that case.

mechluvin89psn
  • mechluvin89psn

The One and Only

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 July 2014 - 06:59 PM

i didnt know forced weapon could be parachute, thats interesting to kno

TheMckeever
  • TheMckeever

Deathmatch Connoisseur

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 16 July 2014 - 07:01 PM Edited by TheMckeever, 18 July 2014 - 03:51 PM.

1. Del Perro Beachside

1_0.jpg

for 2 -16 Players. TDM Option for 4 Teams.
Variety of weapons.

Lets see what you think mate.

Heavy Weapon DM, well spaced out. The props are strategicaly placed to turn this DM into more of a shootout. Was fun even 1v1. I can see the youth/poor shooters spamming that grenade launcher so for that 4/5

TheMckeever
  • TheMckeever

Deathmatch Connoisseur

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 16 July 2014 - 07:07 PM Edited by TheMckeever, 18 July 2014 - 03:52 PM.

Broken Mirror

1_0.jpg

Big map well placed and spaced out weapon pickups. Only recommendation is that you either increase the number of minimum players required or decrease the time limit. But still feels like freeroam minus the rockets and tanks. Good Job 4/5

• Pb76 likes this

TheMckeever
  • TheMckeever

Deathmatch Connoisseur

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 16 July 2014 - 07:29 PM Edited by TheMckeever, 18 July 2014 - 04:01 PM.

Hey there. I'm a total DM noob but I wanted to make something to play with the crew in a PL I'm planning that's out of our usual niche. We just don't do DMs....
Not wishing to scare you off with my amateurishness, I am a very experienced race creator ;)

So I made this
Could obviously really use some pro feedback on it.

2-14 players in 3 teams, locked to combat pistols with a grenade launcher in a very hard to reach location.
Ideally it would be locked to muskets in FA but w/e...
The idea is that your team competes with the other 2 in climbing the prop tower to reach the clear tactical advantage of the hvy weapon at the summit. With providing cover for whoever is climbing and the sheer challenge of getting up there at all being the focus.
I'm really unsure about the spawning as its impossible to test properly with bots, they're clueless. But I'd also like to know if the concept is workable with this map. The bots don't climb.. the divs....

I would imagine the idea has been covered already a number of times so if you have any thoughts on that, without even playing mine, that would be appreciated too.

Thanks.

Sorry but I've tryed to be very lenient(kind) up until this point, but this DM is the worst I've ever played. A DM makers first priorities are that it's fair and even and works. If you've only played this with you and your mates then thats fine. If you give this to the public they'll never do a custom job again. That locations a toughy, I made one there took 3 hours but it never worked out so I deleted it. You have to make a DM with an open mind to what you, your mates and the general public would enjoy. I doubt many will enjoy this, We had to quit. Your relying too much on prop stacking rather than nice weapon set ups and good spawn points. Please don't be disheartened with the score(you said your new to DM making) but learn from it and try finding a nice location, no explosive guns and try to use no more than 2 or 3 props. Everyones firsts always their worst. 0.5/5

Please bookmark and play "Tower of Terror" that I'm about to review

DravenBaron
  • DravenBaron

Reaper Kings Founding Member

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 July 2014 - 07:36 PM Edited by dravenbaron, 19 July 2014 - 05:12 PM.

Here are a list of jobs made by me and another ssdd member

Home Run

http://socialclub.ro...rg?platformId=2

1_0.jpg
Rank 1

PLAYERS
2 to 8

TEAMS
1 to 2

GAME MODE
Deathmatch

DESCRIPTION
Fight on the rooftop weazel plaza

RATING
50%

LSC Hotel Rumble

http://socialclub.ro...JA?platformId=2

1_0.jpg
Rank 1

PLAYERS
2 to 8

TEAMS
1 to 2

GAME MODE
Team Deathmatch

DESCRIPTION
Melee weapons fight on the hotel roof, all weapons apart from the hammer. Escape the roof alive for extra fun  ;)

RATING
94%

Attack The Block

http://socialclub.ro...PA?platformId=2

1_0.jpg
Rank 1

PLAYERS
2 to 12

TEAMS
1 to 2

GAME MODE
Deathmatch

DESCRIPTION
FBI building Death Match SSDD Style..

RATING
65%

SSDD Micheals

http://socialclub.ro...Pw?platformId=2

1_0.jpg
Rank 1

PLAYERS
2 to 8

TEAMS
1 to 2

GAME MODE
Deathmatch

DESCRIPTION
Another SSDD death match

RATING
100%

Franklins raid.. SSDD

http://socialclub.ro...gg?platformId=2

1_0.jpg
Rank 1

PLAYERS
2 to 16

TEAMS
1 to 2

GAME MODE
Deathmatch

DESCRIPTION
Death Match in Franklins pad.. kill or be killed

RATING
84%

Human labs battle SSDD

http://socialclub.ro...3Q?platformId=2

1_0.jpg
Rank 1

PLAYERS
2 to 8

TEAMS
1 to 2

GAME MODE
Deathmatch

DESCRIPTION
humain labs war ssdd

RATING
74%

Car Park Rumble SSDD

http://socialclub.ro...pA?platformId=2

1_0.jpg
Rank 1

PLAYERS
2 to 16

TEAMS
1 to 2

GAME MODE
Team Deathmatch

DESCRIPTION
Locked in the car park for a team death match

RATING
80%

Making a Play list of: Get the SWAT vans, FIB assault and One of my hiests as a play list makes a good heist mission

Most of these jobs pay 14k and 5k of rep

TheMckeever
  • TheMckeever

Deathmatch Connoisseur

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 16 July 2014 - 07:49 PM Edited by TheMckeever, 20 September 2014 - 04:21 PM.

Tower of Terror

1_0.jpg

2-8 players
Owned and pickups or forced and pickups anything really....
A deathmatch inside the mile high skyscraper in downtown Los santos
I've been waiting for someone to review it

This DM is small, simple and clean. Again the location and covers what makes this map what it is. The action on this maps second to none, I would like to see you copy this and put on Combat Pistols and Sawn-Offs in the second version. People camped like mofos on this map(that corner with the sawn off)but it felt great de-camping them, then waiting for them to return to the scene. 4/5

Cuz05
  • Cuz05

~RRR1~

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 July 2014 - 08:42 PM

Sorry but I've tryed to be very lenient(kind) up until this point, but this DM is the worst I've ever joined. A DM makers first priorites are that it's fair and even and works. If you've only played this with you and your mates then thats fine. If you give this to the public they'll never do a public job again. That locations a toughy, I made one there took 3 hours but it never worked out so I deleted it. You have to make a DM with an open mind to what you, your mates and the general public would enjoy. I doubt many will enjoy this, We had to quit. Your relying to much on prop stacking than nice weapon set ups and good spawn points. Please don't be disheartened with the score(you said your new to DM making) but learn from it and try finding a nice location, no explosive guns and try to use no more than 2 or 3 props. Everyones firsts always their worst. 0.5/5

Please bookmark and play "Tower of Terror" that I'm about to review

Haha, well I didn't expect it to be that abysmal but thanks for trying it and being honest. I had the idea, found a location and those 2 things pretty forced all the placement. It didn't work out, ah well. I feel bad for asking you to try it, lol.

Apologies and no worries about being harsh, keep it up ;)

TheMckeever
  • TheMckeever

Deathmatch Connoisseur

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 16 July 2014 - 09:40 PM Edited by TheMckeever, 17 July 2014 - 12:33 AM.

@Cuz

As I said I made one there long ago and it was before the days everyone knew about prop stacking. It had Carbines, Snipers, MGs and a team on each tower(3teams) around the main tower. It had parachutes and "jets n tanks" at the bottom on the road. Sounds good in theory but doesn't work out as well in reality I'm afraid, (I called it Modern Warfare 4 to lure peolple in) the action on it was just never smooth or easy to enjoy. It's that bloody towers fault it's cursed you ask me.

Idea: Maybe if the towers had a prop-stacked BRIDGE between them that people could run on/through it could maybe work ok.
  • Cuz05 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users