• This topic is locked This topic is locked
190 replies to this topic
DragonpokeZ
  • DragonpokeZ

Tough Guy

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 05 October 2015 - 02:13 AM

The 1 after every number is the secondary color. For the BF-400, it doesn't show anywhere

real useful info, like there would be someone reading this who didn't know those two facts already or couldn't figure it out by logic...

He asked what the code 1 was, you jerk

• OG Viking and MetalMilitia89 like this

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

Chain Game Development Team

• Feroci
  • None
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA & Modding]

Posted 05 October 2015 - 02:28 AM Edited by OrionSR, 05 October 2015 - 02:31 AM.

A lot of players in the player's forum have no interest or experience in coding, so these things are not always intuitive. PS2 and iOS players have few opportunities to apply any numbers to anything in the game. The number format of the color pairs look very similar to the variation pairs I had posted earlier in the topic, so the original question wasn't unreasonable. The plain statement of fact was an appropriate answer.

Spoiler

• OG Viking and MetalMilitia89 like this

Jaanus949
  • Jaanus949

Collecting and giving knowledge

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 05 October 2015 - 02:50 AM Edited by Jaanus949, 05 October 2015 - 02:52 AM.

i see, kids with iphones, who have never used a notepad or seen numbers in codefiles or the oldschoolfan with same effect, there is something like pc masterrace so i thought the other platforms are not so common that people wouldn't know the code meaning... whats the point playing a game which you know nothing about!?

DragonpokeZ
  • DragonpokeZ

Tough Guy

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 05 October 2015 - 03:14 AM

...To kill some time? That's how I started playing SA

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 05 October 2015 - 04:27 AM Edited by OrionSR, 05 October 2015 - 04:55 AM.

I used to be a pretty hardcore purist player when I first joined GTAForums. I feel I lost a lot when I got into modding. I haven't made my own master save or special vehicle collection since 2005; I just don't get the same rush when I can write anything directly into a garage. And I don't feel it's fair to compete in record books or other competitions when I can kobayashi maru the whole system.

I still enjoy a good 4-star challenge on occasion.

Hey Dragon, how's your BF with $ wheels look if you use the teleeed trick? Hm... I wonder if there's a clear area command associated with the mod garages that could impound a bike on the roof? Can CJ fall through a crack? Or die without destroying the vehicle?

• OG Viking likes this

DragonpokeZ
  • DragonpokeZ

Tough Guy

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 05 October 2015 - 06:20 AM

I'm kind of mixed in that. I can spawn any vehicle I want but still enjoy the challenge of collecting the vehicles

Didn't think about teleeing that bike... Would've been nice to do that, lol

You're the techy one, you probably know more about the script than me xD

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 05 October 2015 - 07:52 AM

Um... No. The carmod script won't impound anything for us.

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

GTA Series Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted 05 October 2015 - 09:08 AM

i see, kids with iphones, who have never used a notepad or seen numbers in codefiles or the oldschoolfan with same effect, there is something like pc masterrace so i thought the other platforms are not so common that people wouldn't know the code meaning... whats the point playing a game which you know nothing about!?

You gotta love these fools who come into Special Vehicle Topics and don't discuss anything of the sort.  I remember you.  You flooded a bunch of discussion with Modding Topics.  If you have nothing to say about the BF-400 related to this Topic, don't even bother coming back and replying.

• OG Viking likes this

Jaanus949
  • Jaanus949

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 05 October 2015 - 09:47 AM

ok, so do you like collecting especially bf-400 bikes? I usually drive that around because it spaws to street often but IMO collecting for some colour is not quite worth it, though there are other bikes i like in garage (nrg-500, freeway)

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

GTA Series Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted 05 October 2015 - 09:56 AM Edited by Militia, 05 October 2015 - 10:00 AM.

Obviously don't know what you are talking about.  The BF-400 we are discussing has mutated Wheels not done in any Missions other than Just Business.  Furthermore, there is a DP/EP/FP/MP BF-400 in this same Mission which has recently been discovered how to get WITHOUT the use of Cheats, like it was previously thought of on how to obtain it for years.

We don't give a sh*t about normal Vehicles spawning on the Streets.  We are talking about Special Vehicles.  They are called Special for a reason.  They aren't normal Vehicles.  Furthermore, I have an EP/FP Freeway and EP/FP NRG-500.  Again, these are Special Vehicles.  Things found in Traffic or on the Streets are NOT special.

Nobody is using Mods/Cheats to obtain anything, either.

• OG Viking likes this

Jaanus949
  • Jaanus949

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 05 October 2015 - 11:28 AM Edited by Jaanus949, 05 October 2015 - 11:33 AM.

actually i don't know even cheat that allows that mutation to be done, and mods are obviously not just cheating (they are alot more), i'm interested in those cool mutation bikes actually but to obtain them i gotta create clean game out of backup files to play it through the missions (though i could make those bikes with Pimpmycar cleo mod but that feels kinda stupid and non rewarding)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users