A SPECIAL VEHICLE NEW DISCOVERY: Special Colours BF-400 with glitchy w

130 replies to this topic
Militia
  • Militia

Unique/Proof/EC Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

It's not the end of the world, but I can't believe I didn't obtain this Vehicle in my current Save.  I totally forgot about it! :/

I would of made it EP/FP/EC/Glitch Wheels BF-400.  I even have one spot left to store it in Santa Maria Beach where my 3 other EP/FP/EC Vehicles are...

Oh well...I am not stressing, but it would of been nice to have this.

HeroBrineR007
  • HeroBrineR007

Perennials, Perennials everywhere!

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted A week ago

Lol i got this baby! That's why i have garage problems... everything is full...

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

This is a bike, though.  You got Garage Problems cuz you have the AP Sultan, EP/FP Banshee, and EP/FP Mule.  The Banshee and Mule are absolutely useless, imo.  The bike is small and isn't the problem.  The problem is that Mule and Banshee + Tanker Trailer that is your problem.

HeroBrineR007
  • HeroBrineR007

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted A week ago

Special vehicle IS special vehicle :D

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

....You keep telling yourself that when you run out of space and have to get rid of some Vehicles. :D

Why do you think people use Impounds to store some Vehicles?  Cuz there physically isn't even space in the game to get every Vehicle.  I guarantee there is like 80-90 obtainable Proof Vehicles but you can't store them all.  Furthermore, fnxrak probably has the largest Collection out there and even he has 75 only.

HeroBrineR007
  • HeroBrineR007

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted A week ago

I don't trust storing an AP Maverick there. I'll just trash the FP/EP Mule, BP Forklift, AP Trailer and BP Tanker if needed

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted A week ago Edited by Militia, A week ago.

You don't need to.  I will store it in Hashbury.  Then when I get the Hanger in Verdant Meadows, I will put it in there.

Tanker and Forklift are essential, imo.  But not the Mule or the Tanker Trailer.  Even the Banshee is useless, too.

Krawk
  • Krawk

Prankster

• Feroci
  • None

Posted A week ago

Folks, don't forget early in the game you can store vehicles in Doherty and (less reliable) the Impound lot. And the Johnson house will store 4 vehicles but you need to prop the door. I used it for 2 mutant bf400s and 2 regular vehicles. There is a way to store 4 vehicles of various sizes in almost every garage.

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

I got BP/FP Tahoma, BP/FP Voodoo, BP Forklift, and AP HPV-1000 in Ganton.  It's very easy to store 4 Vehicles in almost every Garage in the whole game.  The only small ones are in The Country and a couple in Las Venturas...

For me personally, I didn't need to use Doherty early, but I know about the no wanted exploits and how to get there early.  You don't need to do this if you are aiming for 40-ish Vehicles.  If you are going for more than 50, this is when it becomes tricky and tedious with storage space.  This is why I see no point in getting an AP Tanker Trailer, EP Banshee and EP Mule.  It's all garage in my eyes.  I go for the more properties on the Vehicle.  That is priority.  Once you narrow that down, then I think of what other useless Vehicles I can get.  For instance, the FP ZR-350 I have.  That is my worst Vehicle and I don't need it, but because I have storage space, I get it and keep it in Dillimore.

Krawk
  • Krawk

Prankster

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 6 days ago

Mulholland I have two bikes, the forklift and a Sultan.  I flirted with using the roof but do not really see the advantage as once the game is 100% I did not really need to. Maybe I could put the Maverick from Misappropriation or the Maverick from Interdiction and free up the space in the Hangar for something else oversized. That way too no need to get a Packer everytime I want to store a car on the roof. Doing this means I could move a bike out and to Whitewood Estates for example.

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 6 days ago Edited by Militia, 6 days ago.

For Mulholland, I have 4 inside the ACTUAL Garage.  Not on the roof.  I got the AP Tampa, AP Admiral, AP PCJ-600, and AP Sanchez all inside there and they fit perfectly...

For my Hanger, currently all I have is the AP Monster inside.  But I plan on putting my AP/EC Maverick in there, too.  And when I get the Unique/BP/FP SWAT Tank and AP Fire Truck, both of those will go in there, too.

For me, I got a LOT of space and don't have troubles.  But I will have in the 40's for Vehicles.  You guys are probably trying for over 50, maybe even 60, etc, etc, etc...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users