A SPECIAL VEHICLE NEW DISCOVERY: Special Colours BF-400 with glitchy w

101 replies to this topic
UltimaRisingPhoenix
  • UltimaRisingPhoenix

Player Hater Really?

• Members
  • Malaysia

Posted 05 July 2014 - 10:07 PM

Nice try. I've tried everything I can think of to put NOS on bikes by tweaking the properties in the same manner as cars and nothing has worked. BTW, the Transfender Fix mod available on GTAGarage, a simple text file replacement, will allow motorcycles and a handful of other excluded vehicles into the transfenders, but the bikes tend to get stuck above the ceiling in LV and SF. I haven't been able to adjust the mod to allow custom wheels on motorcycles, so no mutant bikes.

What are the limits to modifications before the good cut-scene. Can painting repair the health of the bike during the mission or will any modification blow up the vehicle?

Text description please. Have we even mentioned the mission name in this topic yet?

Mission's name: Just Business

Well from what I have tried so far, only after buying the colours kills Big Smoke and makes the mission failed... (kinda reminds me on how to obtain the AP Packer and AP Sultan by using the health cheat right?)

So you have to be very quick buying any wheels that you like (I chose off-road wheels because I wanted to see if it made any differences on off-road :3)

And then quickly buy any colours that is unique to the BF-400 then just exit transfender and...

You should see CJ sitting on the back seat of the BF-400 (like he did in the mission)

Just get out of the bike and get back on it and ride it out of the transfender garage and you should see the mutant bike of awesomeness :)

Well even trying to put NOS to the BF-400 in the PS2 version through this glitch (same mission) will make the game freeze and it can't be played until you reset the game back on of course...

Militia
  • Militia

Unique/Proof/EC Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 05 July 2014 - 10:44 PM

It'll be amazing if someone discovers how to get the AP Sultan and AP Packer without that one single stupid health cheat code.  I am anti-cheat codes and never use them whatsoever.  I don't even use them even if I won't be saving the game.  I refuse.  Only when I was 13-14 and playing GTA III for my very first time ever did I use codes and also a gameshark.  Completely destroyed the game, literally and it got so badly glitched up it was unplayable.  Plus, using codes in III and VC, and I believe even SA, depending on the codes can lock you out of 100%.

Like I said, I like to get to 100% in all GTA games with 0 deaths, 0 times busted, 0 cheats used, and 0 missions failed.  The ONLY time I die or fail a mission is if it's required to obtain a proof vehicles, that's it.

• chrisscorsese88 likes this

UltimaRisingPhoenix
  • UltimaRisingPhoenix

Player Hater Really?

• Members
  • Malaysia

Posted 05 July 2014 - 10:56 PM

It'll be amazing if someone discovers how to get the AP Sultan and AP Packer without that one single stupid health cheat code.  I am anti-cheat codes and never use them whatsoever.  I don't even use them even if I won't be saving the game.  I refuse.  Only when I was 13-14 and playing GTA III for my very first time ever did I use codes and also a gameshark.  Completely destroyed the game, literally and it got so badly glitched up it was unplayable.  Plus, using codes in III and VC, and I believe even SA, depending on the codes can lock you out of 100%.

Like I said, I like to get to 100% in all GTA games with 0 deaths, 0 times busted, 0 cheats used, and 0 missions failed.  The ONLY time I die or fail a mission is if it's required to obtain a proof vehicles, that's it.

Nice :)

I'm also a guy that never uses cheats (even for special vehicles)

Like you said, it destroys the game and I also heard that if you use cheats in the gta games, sorry if i'm wrong but they say it will also scratch up the game disc which will make it WORSE for gta sa since that game is very big even for the PS2 

I also like to get all missions done before completing the final mission because after completing the final mission and also getting 100% both at the same time feels like my job is complete but the game never disappoint me because I kept on playing it XD

• Militia likes this

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 05 July 2014 - 11:17 PM

Nice :)

I'm also a guy that never uses cheats (even for special vehicles)

Like you said, it destroys the game and I also heard that if you use cheats in the gta games, sorry if i'm wrong but they say it will also scratch up the game disc which will make it WORSE for gta sa since that game is very big even for the PS2 

I also like to get all missions done before completing the final mission because after completing the final mission and also getting 100% both at the same time feels like my job is complete but the game never disappoint me because I kept on playing it XD

Yeah, SA is the king of all GTA games by far.  It's surely the pinnacle of GTA games.  I really do like LCS, though.  Believe it or not, LCS has just AS MANY if not MORE proof/unique vehicles as SA has.  But in SA, as you know, there is like 20 garages which can hold at MINIMUM of 2 vehicles in each, usually a lot more.  So it's the king even for storage space.  LCS only has 3 garages in total and each one can hold 4 vehicles, so 12 total vehicles you can store and that's it.  And for the Portland Garage, you must store 2 cars and 2 bikes.  4 CARS won't fit.  I like LCS a lot due to the H (Heavy) properties on vehicles and also TP (Tip Proof).  There is like 70 proof vehicles in LCS and 24 of them really interest me.  I already got the first 12, so I think in the future I will do LCS again and have TWO save files with 12 different vehicles in each save, giving me the 24 I want split up into 2 100% Completion gamesaves.  SA, though, it's possible to have ONE save file and get 80% of every vehicle in the game that can be obtained.  When I do SA again in the future, I surely will get more than I got this time around.  My very first 100% save file in SA I had 5 proof vehicles, now I got 23.  And the next time I will probably have 33-40...Some, though, do not interest me.  A regular old FP vehicle is sh*t to me.  Also the AP Tanker Trailer and BP Tanker, also the BP Forklift.  Things like these proof vehicles don't interest me.  I mainly go for the AP vehicles, DP vehicles, and BP/FP/EP vehicles.  I used to not care for AP Motorcycles, either.  But when I do this game again, I won't skip the AP PCJ-600, AP HPV-1000, AP FCR-900, and AP Sanchez.

UltimaRisingPhoenix
  • UltimaRisingPhoenix

Player Hater Really?

• Members
  • Malaysia

Posted 05 July 2014 - 11:31 PM

The Heavy properties are the most awesome thing in GTA LCS and VCS but in LCS you can also convert them to DP and you will be like going through the road hitting other cars without damaging your own and it's insane XD

Shame you can't keep the heavy properties in GTA SA because there were a few heavy vehicles in it like DP/FP Rumpo before storing it into the garage it is in heavy form but after storing it... bye bye heavy property :(

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 05 July 2014 - 11:41 PM Edited by Militia, 05 July 2014 - 11:49 PM.

I am sure you obtained the H/BP/FP/PP/TP/EC/PC Landstalker from doing "See the Sight Before Your Flight" in LCS, right?  That is the king of special vehicles, of course I used the Crusher to make it DP, as well.  I actually DP'ed every vehicle I have.  The only one I didn't DP is the AP Forelli Exsess as obviously it's AP, which means BP/DP/EP/FP, so it's already DP.  And I couldn't DP my H/BP/FP/WP/EC PCJ-600 and BP/FP/PP/EC Avenger since they are motorcycles...Yeah, WP is also a cool property as well, fly into Blue Hell, LOL...

But yeah, the other 9 vehicles in my collection of LCS, I DP'ed them all.  I literally got the ultimate collection in LCS.  What's great, too, is from Car Salesman, you can obtain BP/FP/EP vehicles, and then use the Crusher to make them DP, which makes them AP.  So out of my 12 vehicles in LCS, I got 6 AP vehicles and 2 others that are NEARLY AP.  BP/DP/FP/PP Stretch and H/BP/DP/FP/PP/EC/PC Landstalker.  I love LCS, man.  Surely the best game next to SA.  SA is still better though :) :p

Yeah, I heard jam8tone in his video walkthrough for the H/DP/FP Rumpo, that it's H to begin with but the garage eats the H property.  It's similar to VC.  There is one UH (Unique Handling) Angel in Vice City, but once put into a garage it becomes a normal Angel again.  Same for the AP/PP Admiral in VC.  PP will disappear once put into a garage...It's a shame! :/  I got 2 UH bikes in VCS, which is yet another cool property.  LCS/VCS has really cool properties, man.  But like you said, H/DP makes the H vehicle AMAZING.  For VCS, there is no H/DP vehicle, so they kinda suck and blow up very easy, but I still collected a lot of them in my playthrough and the only two vehicles I need on my list for VCS still is the H/WP Sanchez and FP/TP/PP/EC Stinger.  I got the other 10 vehicles I wanted and only 2 remaining.  I had to skip the AP Yola, unfortunately, though, due to the mission Unfriendly Competition being probably the hardest mission in the game and I couldn't stand it.  Passed the mission without obtaining the AP Yola, but I got the AP/EC Sentinel XS which is better, imo, anyways.

Sorry for going way off topic, but hey, I love talking about special vehicles! :) :p

EDIT: In GTA III I did the same thing.  I had the AP/EC Stretch, BP/FP/EP Cheetah, BP/FP/EP Bobcat and used the Crusher to make the Bobcat and Cheetah AP.  I also got the BP Patriot and made it BP/DP and the BP Barracks OL CAN be made into DP, too, so now it's BP/DP.  Unfortunately the BP/FP Securicar and BP/FP Trashmaster are the only ones the Crusher can't work on.  But I got the best 7 proof vehicles in III.  There is only 8 proof vehicles, actually, but 13 total UNIQUE vehicles, including the proof vehicles.  I don't bother much with EC vehicles, so I didn't get any of them or the Corpse Manana.  I just stuck to the 7 best proof vehicles, and since I got the BP/FP Securicar, I didn't see much use for a regular EP Securicar.  The BP/FP one is better so I didn't get the EP one.

UltimaRisingPhoenix
  • UltimaRisingPhoenix

Player Hater Really?

• Members
  • Malaysia

Posted 06 July 2014 - 12:00 AM

I am sure you obtained the H/BP/FP/PP/TP/EC/PC Landstalker from doing "See the Sight Before Your Flight" in LCS, right?  That is the king of special vehicles, of course I used the Crusher to make it DP, as well.  I actually DP'ed every vehicle I have.  The only one I didn't DP is the AP Forelli Exsess as obviously it's AP, which means BP/DP/EP/FP, so it's already DP.  And I couldn't DP my H/BP/FP/WP/EC PCJ-600 and BP/FP/PP/EC Avenger since they are motorcycles...Yeah, WP is also a cool property as well, fly into Blue Hell, LOL...

But yeah, the other 9 vehicles in my collection of LCS, I DP'ed them all.  I literally got the ultimate collection in LCS.  What's great, too, is from Car Salesman, you can obtain BP/FP/EP vehicles, and then use the Crusher to make them DP, which makes them AP.  So out of my 12 vehicles in LCS, I got 6 AP vehicles and 2 others that are NEARLY AP.  BP/DP/FP/PP Stretch and H/BP/DP/FP/PP/EC/PC Landstalker.  I love LCS, man.  Surely the best game next to SA.  SA is still better though :) :p

Yeah, I heard jam8tone in his video walkthrough for the H/DP/FP Rumpo, that it's H to begin with but the garage eats the H property.  It's similar to VC.  There is one UH (Unique Handling) Angel in Vice City, but once put into a garage it becomes a normal Angel again.  Same for the AP/PP Admiral in VC.  PP will disappear once put into a garage...It's a shame! :/  I got 2 UH bikes in VCS, which is yet another cool property.  LCS/VCS has really cool properties, man.  But like you said, H/DP makes the H vehicle AMAZING.  For VCS, there is no H/DP vehicle, so they kinda suck and blow up very easy, but I still collected a lot of them in my playthrough and the only two vehicles I need on my list for VCS still is the H/WP Sanchez and FP/TP/PP/EC Stinger.  I got the other 10 vehicles I wanted and only 2 remaining.  I had to skip the AP Yola, unfortunately, though, due to the mission Unfriendly Competition being probably the hardest mission in the game and I couldn't stand it.  Passed the mission without obtaining the AP Yola, but I got the AP/EC Sentinel XS which is better, imo, anyways.

Sorry for going way off topic, but hey, I love talking about special vehicles! :) :p

EDIT: In GTA III I did the same thing.  I had the AP/EC Stretch, BP/FP/EP Cheetah, BP/FP/EP Bobcat and used the Crusher to make the Bobcat and Cheetah AP.  I also got the BP Patriot and made it BP/DP and the BP Barracks OL CAN be made into DP, too, so now it's BP/DP.  Unfortunately the BP/FP Securicar and BP/FP Trashmaster are the only ones the Crusher can't work on.  But I got the best 7 proof vehicles in III.  There is only 8 proof vehicles, actually, but 13 total UNIQUE vehicles, including the proof vehicles.  I don't bother much with EC vehicles, so I didn't get any of them or the Corpse Manana.  I just stuck to the 7 best proof vehicles, and since I got the BP/FP Securicar, I didn't see much use for a regular EP Securicar.  The BP/FP one is better so I didn't get the EP one.

No problem, I also like to talk about special vehicles and yes I love the WP Bikes in LCS because we can go to Staunton Island early in the game :D and get some side quest done in the beginning of the game :)

Just imagine having a H/DP or even better H/AP Bikes XD crashing into all the cars without taking any damage with ease 

• Militia and chrisscorsese88 like this

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 06 July 2014 - 12:13 AM

If you want to PM me, feel free.  In fact, it's basically all I use on this forum is my PM Box.  I talk to numerous vehicle collectors about the games and then we can talk freely without "going off topic" etc...Cuz I know a lot of people don't want to read our convo that isn't pertaining to the topic at hand :p

So feel free to PM me, I am actually talking to someone now through PM about VCS and the proof vehicles.

For me, though, the H Bikes are kinda hit or miss.  You can run into other bikes and they go flying, but sometimes when you hit a car, you will fly off your bike as if it's not H.  It seems if you hit cars head on this'll happen, but if you are going parallel to them and then veer into them to the right or to the left, then it'll move them out of the way like nothing LOL...

Btw, does the Shoreside Vale PP Trick work for you in LCS?  It did NOT work for me WHATSOEVER.  It just wouldn't.  It's kinda sh*tty having AP vehicles and the tires can still be popped, LOL

UltimaRisingPhoenix
  • UltimaRisingPhoenix

Player Hater Really?

• Members
  • Malaysia

Posted 06 July 2014 - 12:18 AM

If you want to PM me, feel free.  In fact, it's basically all I use on this forum is my PM Box.  I talk to numerous vehicle collectors about the games and then we can talk freely without "going off topic" etc...Cuz I know a lot of people don't want to read our convo that isn't pertaining to the topic at hand :p

So feel free to PM me, I am actually talking to someone now through PM about VCS and the proof vehicles.

For me, though, the H Bikes are kinda hit or miss.  You can run into other bikes and they go flying, but sometimes when you hit a car, you will fly off your bike as if it's not H.  It seems if you hit cars head on this'll happen, but if you are going parallel to them and then veer into them to the right or to the left, then it'll move them out of the way like nothing LOL...

Btw, does the Shoreside Vale PP Trick work for you in LCS?  It did NOT work for me WHATSOEVER.  It just wouldn't.  It's kinda sh*tty having AP vehicles and the tires can still be popped, LOL

I haven't try it out yet XD i'm still doing this LCS special vehicle collection following jam8tone's special vehicle collection but i'll try to catch it up :)

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 06 July 2014 - 12:21 AM Edited by Militia, 06 July 2014 - 12:28 AM.

Take your time.  PPing your vehicles is surely awesome, but what sucks is the Shoreside PP Trick on the Shoreside Redemption Mission is really hit or miss.  It appears no matter what if you're on PS2 or PSP, each save file is completely different than the next.  I could NEVER get my vehicle that I wanted to convert to PP to stay in the memory during that cutscene, whereas jam8tone was able to do it.  Other people in the comments of his video also said it didn't work for them, and others said they had to leave the vehicle somewhere else for it to stay in memory.  All in all, it's a really hit or miss trick, unlike the Crusher Glitch which is guarenteed to give you the DP car after putting it back into the garage to get that Ghost effect to disappear.

I just want to know if you can DP the Maverick! :O  In my next savefile in LCS, I plan on getting 11 proof vehicles, plus the Maverick and I'd LOVE to have a DP Maverick, but not sure if it'd work...

I got an AP Maverick in SA from the mission Toreno's Last Flight.  It's probably the best vehicle I ever obtained in any GTA game, really like this vehicle.  Also the AP Infernus just cuz it's so hard to get and one of the fastest vehicles in the game.  But like I said, the king of all obtainable special vehicles is in LCS and it's the H/BP/DP/FP/PP/TP/EC/PC Landstalker (DP after Crusher).

UltimaRisingPhoenix
  • UltimaRisingPhoenix

Player Hater Really?

• Members
  • Malaysia

Posted 06 July 2014 - 12:38 AM

Take your time.  PPing your vehicles is surely awesome, but what sucks is the Shoreside PP Trick on the Shoreside Redemption Mission is really hit or miss.  It appears no matter what if you're on PS2 or PSP, each save file is completely different than the next.  I could NEVER get my vehicle that I wanted to convert to PP to stay in the memory during that cutscene, whereas jam8tone was able to do it.  Other people in the comments of his video also said it didn't work for them, and others said they had to leave the vehicle somewhere else for it to stay in memory.  All in all, it's a really hit or miss trick, unlike the Crusher Glitch which is guarenteed to give you the DP car after putting it back into the garage to get that Ghost effect to disappear.

I just want to know if you can DP the Maverick! :O  In my next savefile in LCS, I plan on getting 11 proof vehicles, plus the Maverick and I'd LOVE to have a DP Maverick, but not sure if it'd work...

I got an AP Maverick in SA from the mission Toreno's Last Flight.  It's probably the best vehicle I ever obtained in any GTA game, really like this vehicle.  Also the AP Infernus just cuz it's so hard to get and one of the fastest vehicles in the game.  But like I said, the king of all obtainable special vehicles is in LCS and it's the H/BP/DP/FP/PP/TP/EC/PC Landstalker (DP after Crusher).

I really love the car ghost effect XD it keeps getting wider and wider until you go through blue hell of course...

The AP infernus I actually didn't know this but before i found it out in the internet, after the cutscene, the awesome infernus is there and i accidentally pressed triangle and CJ moved o.O 

I was like wait... 'if CJ moved does that mean i can enter this car'

And yes it did turn out you can enter it and drive it to the glen park's pond XD and...

Big Bear is dead = mission failed = The king of fastest vehicle in ultimate form obtained XD

but of course don't try to press X while in the car or else you die because the infernus despawns weirdly XD

overall quite an easy vehicle to obtain... at least... in the PS2 VERSION :)

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 06 July 2014 - 12:46 AM

Actually, this is NOT true.  If you HOLD X before going into the red marker during the AP Infernus mission, keep holding X during the cutscene and KEEP HOLDING X while you press triangle to get into the Infernus, you CAN drive forward.  I obtained it going forward.  Now, if you do NOT hold X, then you must reverse or you get Wasted and the Infernus disappears.

Yeah, in the PS2 Version it's easy, on PC it's one of the hardest vehicles in the game.  But see, on PC, the AP Fire Truck is easier, whereas for PS2 it's damn near impossible.  But the hardest vehicle to obtain in SA is the AP Greenwood by a mile.  Check out the AP Greenwood on Youtube by a guy named fnxrak.  His video is 45 minutes long.  Super long process to obtain it, and it's so tedious and annoying to get it, surely the hardest, next to the AP Fire Truck.

UltimaRisingPhoenix
  • UltimaRisingPhoenix

Player Hater Really?

• Members
  • Malaysia

Posted 06 July 2014 - 01:00 AM

Actually, this is NOT true.  If you HOLD X before going into the red marker during the AP Infernus mission, keep holding X during the cutscene and KEEP HOLDING X while you press triangle to get into the Infernus, you CAN drive forward.  I obtained it going forward.  Now, if you do NOT hold X, then you must reverse or you get Wasted and the Infernus disappears.

Yeah, in the PS2 Version it's easy, on PC it's one of the hardest vehicles in the game.  But see, on PC, the AP Fire Truck is easier, whereas for PS2 it's damn near impossible.  But the hardest vehicle to obtain in SA is the AP Greenwood by a mile.  Check out the AP Greenwood on Youtube by a guy named fnxrak.  His video is 45 minutes long.  Super long process to obtain it, and it's so tedious and annoying to get it, surely the hardest, next to the AP Fire Truck.

Well I actually found out that X button trick on the internet and it is very useful indeed

hmmmm the AP Greenwood... I'll try to find a good way to obtain soon :)

But yes it is indeed a one of the most IMPOSSIBLE vehicle to obtain due those damn riots and police

sorry to say this but the vehicle that has been truly 'IMPOSSIBLE' for me to get is the DP/EP/FP LSPD and like over 500 tries if not more because this damn car keeps despawning very quickly even before reaching that right turn it is just a pain in the butt

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 06 July 2014 - 11:35 AM Edited by Militia, 06 July 2014 - 11:37 AM.

That LSPD Police Car is also Melle Proof (MP)

My problem was the car wouldn't get destroyed quick enough before the cutscene with those pig cops eating their donuts on the Police Bikes.  One of those Police Bikes is AP, btw, but there is even an easier AP HVP-1000 in a later mission, however, I actually got my AP HVP-1000 from Reuniting the Families.  It's much, much easier than the Police Car.

I never tried to get the Police Car that many tries.  I only tried maybe 20-30 times and then moved on as I said above, I obtained the DP/FP/EP/MP Rancher to make up for it, and also the DP/FP Rumpo.  Originally my goal was to ONLY obtain ALL the AP vehicles in the game, but then this didn't work out due to some of them being incredibly hard, so then I started getting others like the BP/FP/EP Elegy, BP/FP/EP Fortune, BP/FP/EP/MP Patriot, DP/EP/FP/MP Rancher, DP/FP Rumpo, FP/Off-Road ZR-350, and BP/FP SWAT Tank.  Those 7 are the only proof vehicles in SA that I got that are NOT AP, the other 16 of my vehicles are AP.  I obtained a total of 23.

UltimaRisingPhoenix
  • UltimaRisingPhoenix

Player Hater Really?

• Members
  • Malaysia

Posted 06 July 2014 - 12:06 PM

That LSPD Police Car is also Melle Proof (MP)

My problem was the car wouldn't get destroyed quick enough before the cutscene with those pig cops eating their donuts on the Police Bikes.  One of those Police Bikes is AP, btw, but there is even an easier AP HVP-1000 in a later mission, however, I actually got my AP HVP-1000 from Reuniting the Families.  It's much, much easier than the Police Car.

I never tried to get the Police Car that many tries.  I only tried maybe 20-30 times and then moved on as I said above, I obtained the DP/FP/EP/MP Rancher to make up for it, and also the DP/FP Rumpo.  Originally my goal was to ONLY obtain ALL the AP vehicles in the game, but then this didn't work out due to some of them being incredibly hard, so then I started getting others like the BP/FP/EP Elegy, BP/FP/EP Fortune, BP/FP/EP/MP Patriot, DP/EP/FP/MP Rancher, DP/FP Rumpo, FP/Off-Road ZR-350, and BP/FP SWAT Tank.  Those 7 are the only proof vehicles in SA that I got that are NOT AP, the other 16 of my vehicles are AP.  I obtained a total of 23.

ah I see, well for me, I rather get the AP HPV1000 in the ''small town bank' for more storage purpose of course :)

Well ever since the DP/EP/FP LSPD car was discovered, My whole GTA SA Special vehicle collection had to start again to square one :(

And I was like hmmmm seems easy to get this one but... I was wrong... even over 100 tries won't work...

You need extreme luck for the PS2 version whereas the PC... it is a piece of cake to obtain since the draw distance are better

Some say shooting at the greenwood will make the car health bar decrease faster but i'm not sure if it is true :/

Is it ok if I call Melee Proof and Crash Proof to DP?

Because Melee and Crash would consider to be call Damage to me :) 

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 06 July 2014 - 12:13 PM

Yeah, sorry, I ALWAYS forget the mission names.  I remember what I do in the missions to pass it, but I always forget the names :p but yeah Small Town Bank has the easier AP HVP-1000.

I also thought the same thing.  "Oh that's easy to get!  I will surely get it!"  Little did I know the car would never get destroyed before the final cutscene.

No, I already tried shooting the Greenwood, it doesn't get damaged at all.  Not even 1% of damage.  Only the cops can damage it.

DP and MP are different.  If a car is DP, it's NOT MP.  MP is a seperate property on a vehicle.  Just like the Patriot I got.  It's BP/FP/EP but also MP.  It's NOT DP at all.

I look at DP with collisions.  The car won't dent or get injured from crashing into things.  MP is totally different as punching the car or using a Chainsaw or baseball bat on the car won't damage it, but it's totally different than actual DP.

UltimaRisingPhoenix
  • UltimaRisingPhoenix

Player Hater Really?

• Members
  • Malaysia

Posted 06 July 2014 - 12:39 PM

Yeah, sorry, I ALWAYS forget the mission names.  I remember what I do in the missions to pass it, but I always forget the names :p but yeah Small Town Bank has the easier AP HVP-1000.

I also thought the same thing.  "Oh that's easy to get!  I will surely get it!"  Little did I know the car would never get destroyed before the final cutscene.

No, I already tried shooting the Greenwood, it doesn't get damaged at all.  Not even 1% of damage.  Only the cops can damage it.

DP and MP are different.  If a car is DP, it's NOT MP.  MP is a seperate property on a vehicle.  Just like the Patriot I got.  It's BP/FP/EP but also MP.  It's NOT DP at all.

I look at DP with collisions.  The car won't dent or get injured from crashing into things.  MP is totally different as punching the car or using a Chainsaw or baseball bat on the car won't damage it, but it's totally different than actual DP.

I won't give up getting this LSPD Car but i'm taking a break because I'm too lazy to start the mission and the long process to get to the drive by part  :p

Well I got a question...

Does you GTA SA PS2 sometimes freezes?

If not then nice because I'm guessing it has something to do with the game disc getting scratched up

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 06 July 2014 - 12:43 PM

I've had my SA game since 2004.  Played it on PS2, and now play it on my backward compatible PS3.  Actually, it froze one time when I played it on PS3 with my old first original 100% save, but ever since I started it over from 0% to 100% with these 23 vehicles, it has not froze at all.  In fact, it works better than it did in 2007 of my first save, LOL

But like I said, PS3 out weighs PS2, so maybe you're having problems cuz you're playing it on PS2 which is worse than the PS3 due to technology.  It's the same thing as a PS3 technology isn't as good as a PS4, etc...

My game is not scratched at all, I take really good care of my things.  Even my PS1 games are in perfect condition.

UltimaRisingPhoenix
  • UltimaRisingPhoenix

Player Hater Really?

• Members
  • Malaysia

Posted 06 July 2014 - 01:09 PM

I've had my SA game since 2004.  Played it on PS2, and now play it on my backward compatible PS3.  Actually, it froze one time when I played it on PS3 with my old first original 100% save, but ever since I started it over from 0% to 100% with these 23 vehicles, it has not froze at all.  In fact, it works better than it did in 2007 of my first save, LOL

But like I said, PS3 out weighs PS2, so maybe you're having problems cuz you're playing it on PS2 which is worse than the PS3 due to technology.  It's the same thing as a PS3 technology isn't as good as a PS4, etc...

My game is not scratched at all, I take really good care of my things.  Even my PS1 games are in perfect condition.

Wow nice work taking care of your discs

Well I got 2 discs for GTA SA and find out that if the game froze just replace the disc with the other gta sa disc :) and it works but it is a pain to change it each time..

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 06 July 2014 - 02:26 PM

Yeah, that sounds like a pain.  Anyways, this topic kinda went off topic, so if you want to continue chatting, send me a PM...

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

Chain Game Development Team

• Feroci
  • None
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA & Modding]

Posted 06 July 2014 - 04:10 PM Edited by OrionSR, 06 July 2014 - 05:34 PM.

Text description please. Come on, man up. As the discoverer of this strategy it is both your honor and duty to write a description sufficient to be repeated by others.

It doesn't look like anyone on the GTA.ru site has taken notice of this yet.

Unique and Rare Vehicles SA - XVI - Bing Translated

Part One, You Can Save has notes on this mission vehicle that include various immunities, but the collection methods seem to require cheats or codes - I'm not really sure; the translations are often confusing. I'm wondering if variations of this new trick might allow for a new cheatless collection method. Um... I guess I'm not all that familiar with this vehicle and other strategies from this mission, but if there's anything else to add...

And I'm really curious; how on earth did you come up with this strategy?

• Militia likes this

King Andreas
  • King Andreas

(_)

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 July 2014 - 05:24 PM Edited by King Andreas, 06 July 2014 - 05:44 PM.

Yeah, you really, really need a concise verse. Look at my invulnerable Grove discovery topic as an example: http://gtaforums.com...cible-homeboys/

This stirred up my curiosity. I have my sights set on the Drive-Thru mission. I'll keep you posted.

Heads up to OrionSR: Slang and figures of speech always seem to make no sense when "translated" by software.

• skills likes this

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 06 July 2014 - 05:53 PM

Trust me, I am well aware of the issue. I do my part on this end by reminding people writing important documentation to make it as easy as possible for the translators to do their job.

@Phoenix: BTW, when you write your text description try to make it as easy as possible for software translators and people learning English. Avoid slang, double check the spelling, keep sentences short, reduce pronouns, that sort of thing.

UltimaRisingPhoenix
  • UltimaRisingPhoenix

Player Hater Really?

• Members
  • Malaysia

Posted 07 July 2014 - 03:16 AM

Trust me, I am well aware of the issue. I do my part on this end by reminding people writing important documentation to make it as easy as possible for the translators to do their job.

@Phoenix: BTW, when you write your text description try to make it as easy as possible for software translators and people learning English. Avoid slang, double check the spelling, keep sentences short, reduce pronouns, that sort of thing.

Wait Orion which website do I write text?

Is it about how to obtain this BF-400?

English I think I can do it

Can you explain in more details for this text that I need to do?

ecause I'm confused :/

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 07 July 2014 - 04:26 AM Edited by OrionSR, 07 July 2014 - 07:42 AM.

Oh, yes. Sorry. English please for the first post in this topic and another copy in the Official/Unofficial topic, just update the current post. I suggest reading some of the examples in System Error's guide (link on first page) and maybe some of the announcement posts linked in the first post of the Official/Unofficial topic, which are generally written in the style of System Error's guide. However, for this topic you are welcome to use any style you want. Well... the style is really a formality, but it does provide a little structure to the description that encourages a complete account.

6: Unique Colored Vehicles (UCVs)
     - 6.xx: Mutant BF-400 w/Transfender colors

----------------------------------------
6.xx: Mutant BF-400 w/Transfender colors
Mission:    Just Business               Resource F:      *tbd
Character:  Big Smoke

A "mutant" bike has had extensive exposed to green goo leading to
hideous growths on the frame of the vehicle.  The effects are permanent
and will persist despite expensive repairs at public or private garages.

Method one
----------

UltimaRisingPhoenix
  • UltimaRisingPhoenix

Player Hater Really?

• Members
  • Malaysia

Posted 07 July 2014 - 10:25 AM Edited by UltimaRisingPhoenix, 08 July 2014 - 04:01 PM.

Oh, yes. Sorry. English please for the first post in this topic and another copy in the Official/Unofficial topic, just update the current post. I suggest reading some of the examples in System Error's guide (link on first page) and maybe some of the announcement posts linked in the first post of the Official/Unofficial topic, which are generally written in the style of System Error's guide. However, for this topic you are welcome to use any style you want. Well... the style is really a formality, but it does provide a little structure to the description that encourages a complete account.

6: Unique Colored Vehicles (UCVs)
     - 6.xx: Mutant BF-400 w/Transfender colors

6.xx: Mutant BF-400 w/Transfender colors
Mission:    Just Business               Resource F:      *tbd
Character:  Big Smoke

A "mutant" bike has had extensive exposed to green goo leading to
hideous growths on the frame of the vehicle.  The effects are permanent
and will persist despite expensive repairs at public or private garages.

Method one
----------

Well... I hope I have done it right...

Sorry if I made any errors but if you spot any errors please tell me :)

• Militia likes this

Benderowy_
  • Benderowy_

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 09 July 2014 - 02:54 PM

This is sick, now i need start up new 100%, good i have my starter save on my PS2 LOL

• Militia and UltimaRisingPhoenix like this

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 09 July 2014 - 05:44 PM

I have reviewed the text description added to the opening post. It looks pretty good, Phoenix. A couple of comments:

invincible x2; I think you meant invisible

Do you have any tips for passing the get-away when targets are invisible?

Bold may not translate or copy and paste consistently; use caps, sparingly, for emphasis.

Mafia shooting Smoke: Can these targets be identified as the Mafia who are kneeling?

I'm a little worried it might be too long, but I really appreciate the extra detail. I tend to write long and detailed descriptions, and frequently this is a barrier for some readers. Maybe let this wait for a bit until you feel another creative itch and other people have a chance to comment, then give your current text another review, see if you can make it more efficient without losing the core content.

Um... I'm mulling of a few ideas to make the Method section shorter but still keep most the content, but I don't want to seem overly critical. I really like what you came up with. I feel I've pushed too many of my opinions on you already.
  • purple x, Militia and UltimaRisingPhoenix like this

Benderowy_
  • Benderowy_

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 09 July 2014 - 06:44 PM Edited by Benderowy_, 09 July 2014 - 06:50 PM.

took me about 10 tries

I can confirm it works.

Spoiler

Tip i can give for shooting chase is you need slightly remember where they are in normal mission, also shoot the sultan whats betwen the two sultans it makes other ones explode faster,

• Militia and UltimaRisingPhoenix like this

UltimaRisingPhoenix
  • UltimaRisingPhoenix

Player Hater Really?

• Members
  • Malaysia

Posted 09 July 2014 - 10:53 PM

took me about 10 tries

I can confirm it works.

Spoiler

Tip i can give for shooting chase is you need slightly remember where they are in normal mission, also shoot the sultan whats betwen the two sultans it makes other ones explode faster,

Nicely done XD

I have reviewed the text description added to the opening post. It looks pretty good, Phoenix. A couple of comments:

invincible x2; I think you meant invisible

Do you have any tips for passing the get-away when targets are invisible?

Bold may not translate or copy and paste consistently; use caps, sparingly, for emphasis.

Mafia shooting Smoke: Can these targets be identified as the Mafia who are kneeling?

I'm a little worried it might be too long, but I really appreciate the extra detail. I tend to write long and detailed descriptions, and frequently this is a barrier for some readers. Maybe let this wait for a bit until you feel another creative itch and other people have a chance to comment, then give your current text another review, see if you can make it more efficient without losing the core content.

Um... I'm mulling of a few ideas to make the Method section shorter but still keep most the content, but I don't want to seem overly critical. I really like what you came up with. I feel I've pushed too many of my opinions on you already.

Thanks for the corrections, I know it is too long but what other way is there to make it shorter?

• Militia likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users