Photo

A SPECIAL VEHICLE NEW DISCOVERY: Special Colours BF-400 with glitchy w

98 replies to this topic
UltimaRisingPhoenix
  • UltimaRisingPhoenix

Player Hater Really?

• Members
  • Malaysia

Posted 03 July 2014 - 02:41 PM Edited by UltimaRisingPhoenix, 09 July 2014 - 10:52 PM.

A SPECIAL VEHICLE NEW DISCOVERY: Special Colours BF-400 with glitchy wheels (discovered by me)

HYESZ! This is my first special vehicle discovery and I was so happy finding it out in the PS2 Version :D

Discovery Date: In late January

Cheats?: No Freakin Cheats was used ^_^

And here's my video on how to obtain this legendary bike and yes by special colours I mean ANY colour and also the glitchy wheels :)

Video: https://www.youtube....h?v=PuFOmynuh7Y

One of the coolest special vehicle collectors, Jam8tone, has also seen the video and he said it was legit :)

Pictures: FTWBV2d.jpg?1

Pink colour

Fm3Y9Sy.jpg

Yellow colour and one with glitchy wheels

Go ahead and check my video out :D

Make sure to give it a like and subcribe to my channel :)

Well, here's my official description/text on how to obtain it:

6: Uniquely Colored Vehicles: UCVs  

- 6.xx: Mutant BF-400 With any Transfender colors

-by UltimaRisingPhoenix

-----------------------------------------------

6.xx: Mutant BF-400 With any Transfender colors

-----------------------------------------------

Location:   Los Santos                         Difficulty: ****

Mission:    Just Business                      Resource F: **½

Character:  Big Smoke

The bike that Big Smoke and CJ uses to escape from the Russian mafias chase in the mission 'Just Business'. Bikes, of course, cannot be modded in the Transfender Car Shop BUT with this newly discovered trick/glitch... It can but with some odd ways to modify it... Beware that when you get to the modifying part, ONLY the colors and wheels are modifiable. Now no cheats are needed, only patience and timing are needed for all you players who hates using cheats and only one mission fail to get this mutant bike.

What is a 'Mutant Bike' you may ask well...

A mutant bike is where a bike have 4 wheels in total which is weird because a bike should only have 2 wheels of course! 

Things to do before trying to obtain the Mutant BF-400:

Complete all of Sweet's missions in order to unlock Transfender

Method one

----------

Proceed through the mission like normal until you have enter the Atrium for the beginning part of the shootout. After killing all of the Russian mafias in the Atrium, Go outside BUT you must quickly only kill the 2 Russian mafias who are shooting at Big Smoke. After killing those 2 Russian mafias, QUICKLY (this will be luck from now on because Big Smoke will either kill the other Mafias quickly or slowly depending on how well he shoots at them)run to Roboi's food mart (24/7 shop) where there will be a BMX ready for you to ride.

After getting on the BMX, quickly find a 'Car' that is modifiable in the Transfender Car Shop. After finding a car and getting in it, you must now quickly go to Transfender. If you have made it to the inside of Transfender, you now have to just wait until Big Smoke kills all the Mafias (Now if Big Smoke seems to take a really LONG time to kill them, then you either have to be really patient in this part or restart this method all the way at the beginning). While waiting, go to the 'Wheels' modifications and go over on which type of wheels you would want your BF-400 to have (Don't buy the wheels yet)

After some time later, a cutscene will activate whereas CJ and Big Smoke will get on the BF-400 (Our targeted vehicle) and tries to escape from the mafias BUT this time... the cutscene happens in the Interior World and this means any vehicles that were meant to appear in this mission cannot be seen  (which explains why CJ and Big Smoke turned invisible after getting on the invisible BF-400) but are still there and also you will see the list of modifiable features from the Tranfender Car Shop. Basically, what you need to do now is wait until the next cutscene activates (where the almighty Packer makes a comeback appearing behind CJ and Big Smoke). 

As the next cutscene activates, BUY the wheels that you have chosen and then QUICKLY buy any unique colors that you fancy your BF-400 to have (Such as pink, White, Silver, Yellow, etc...). After buying any colors for your BF-400, it will say 'Mission Failed' and saying that Big Smoke died. All you need to do now is exit Transfender and you will be outside of Transfender, sitting on the back seat of the Bike (just like the mission). Now get off the bike and get back on it and drive the BF-400 out and... You have successfully obtained the Unique Colored, Mutant BF-400!

The looks of the wheels and colors will depend on what wheels and colors you had chose from Transfender during the glitch. Now go ahead and simply save it to your safehouse's garage and... open the garage's door and you will see your Unique colored, Mutant BF-400 is still there and the wheels are permanent and unique to save!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy :)

• OrionSR, OG Viking, DarrinPA and 9 others like this

HGR
  • HGR

Perfect Exceeder

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 03 July 2014 - 02:57 PM

Oh cool! It's crazy that people are still finding exploits in this game, the fun never ends!! Hahaha

UltimaRisingPhoenix
  • UltimaRisingPhoenix

Player Hater Really?

• Members
  • Malaysia

Posted 03 July 2014 - 03:12 PM Edited by UltimaRisingPhoenix, 03 July 2014 - 10:36 PM.

Oh cool! It's crazy that people are still finding exploits in this game, the fun never ends!! Hahaha

GTA SA is a very big game with a lot of missions :)

There are still a lot to explore in this awesome, epic game that Rockstar made ^_^

ThatSpecialSomeone
  • ThatSpecialSomeone

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 03 July 2014 - 04:49 PM

Wow. That was a very clever trick you did there. Amazing discovery; I'll surely get one of these bikes in my future playthroughs. I think it might be worth investigating whether this trick can be somehow useful for getting the Packer and Sultans. It would be splendid if we could get them without cheats.

UltimaRisingPhoenix
  • UltimaRisingPhoenix

Player Hater Really?

• Members
  • Malaysia

Posted 03 July 2014 - 04:57 PM Edited by UltimaRisingPhoenix, 03 July 2014 - 04:59 PM.

Wow. That was a very clever trick you did there. Amazing discovery; I'll surely get one of these bikes in my future playthroughs. I think it might be worth investigating whether this trick can be somehow useful for getting the Packer and Sultans. It would be splendid if we could get them without cheats.

Indeed, I hope this trick will help those who doesn't like to use cheats to succeed their special vehicle collection :)

So far from what I can say is that the gray imports mission will upgrade it and make it Explosion-Proof/Fire-Proof vehicle which will be worth it ^_^ 

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

Chain Game Development Team

• Feroci Racing
  • None
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA & Modding]

Posted 03 July 2014 - 06:49 PM

Nice work, Phoenix. You should consider doing a text description suitable for the Official/Unofficial or System Error guides. System Error keeps hinting at an update, and this would be a great vehicle to add to the list.

FYI, we've been using the "glitchy wheels" trick in the custom Chain Game saves for quite a while. We call them Mutant Bikes. You might want to consider using the same term. The Mutant Bikes have worked properly without any unexpected problems, they just look weird - this should be a safe glitch for everyone. We use save editing tricks to make the mutant bikes in the Chain Game saves. I've never expected that anyone would ever figure out a way to make it work in-game. Very well done.

UltimaRisingPhoenix
  • UltimaRisingPhoenix

Player Hater Really?

• Members
  • Malaysia

Posted 03 July 2014 - 10:07 PM

Nice work, Phoenix. You should consider doing a text description suitable for the Official/Unofficial or System Error guides. System Error keeps hinting at an update, and this would be a great vehicle to add to the list.

FYI, we've been using the "glitchy wheels" trick in the custom Chain Game saves for quite a while. We call them Mutant Bikes. You might want to consider using the same term. The Mutant Bikes have worked properly without any unexpected problems, they just look weird - this should be a safe glitch for everyone. We use save editing tricks to make the mutant bikes in the Chain Game saves. I've never expected that anyone would ever figure out a way to make it work in-game. Very well done.

Alright Orion will do :)

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 04 July 2014 - 07:08 AM Edited by OrionSR, 04 July 2014 - 07:22 AM.

Well, that's a good start. Be sure to add a link to this topic. The standard procedure for a new unique vehicle is to have a discovery topic, this topic, for general discussion of the method,  and post a link in the Official/Unofficial where's it's likely to get noticed. I would expect the Russian language GTA site will find this fairly quickly now. However, I am hoping for a little more.

This is an old game, so a lot of the classic documentation tends to be in text format. Your video explains things very well, but eventually someone is going to do a text write up and that's liable to be quoted in FAQs; this frequently leads to confusion about who actually discovered the strategy in the first place. If you were do the text description then that would definitely be the preferred quote by any of the reputable FAQ authors. System Error's guide is basically the common reference for the collectors on this forum and provides plenty of good examples of original text descriptions.

System Error's Bulletproof Car Walkthrough

Why so possessive? No one here is trying to steal your thunder.

UltimaRisingPhoenix
  • UltimaRisingPhoenix

Player Hater Really?

• Members
  • Malaysia

Posted 04 July 2014 - 07:31 AM

Well, who normally write the FAQs for the System Error's guide?

I'm kinda confused :/

King Andreas
  • King Andreas

(_)

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 July 2014 - 07:31 AM

At first, I thought this was another Aintgottime2bleed style topic intended to get my hopes up. My second thought was that the wheels were originally programmed this way but were changed, hence the glitching. That thought was dismissed when I watched your video, so you did get my hopes up in a good way.

This topic reminds me of this topic: http://gtaforums.com...with-forklifts/

UltimaRisingPhoenix
  • UltimaRisingPhoenix

Player Hater Really?

• Members
  • Malaysia

Posted 04 July 2014 - 07:42 AM

At first, I thought this was another Aintgottime2bleed style topic intended to get my hopes up. My second thought was that the wheels were originally programmed this way but were changed, hence the glitching. That thought was dismissed when I watched your video, so you did get my hopes up in a good way.

This topic reminds me of this topic: http://gtaforums.com...with-forklifts/

Well glad to get your hopes up :)

I loving seeing these mutant vehicles hahaha XD

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 04 July 2014 - 03:42 PM Edited by OrionSR, 04 July 2014 - 03:44 PM.

I don't speak for System Error, but my observations as a reader and contributor is that System Error will quote directly the best available reference for the methods and include a nod to whoever figured out the trick in the first place somewhere in the description. But given two relatively equal descriptions, I'm confident that he'd probably go with the original discoverer.

But at this point we probably shouldn't count on another update to System Error's guide. That's where the Official/Unofficial topic comes in. The users in this forum post their own contributions in the style of System Error's guide - often complete with all the decorations so in theory, System Error could cut and paste whatever is new and quickly make an update.

The text description is important. GTAForums has a lot of users/lurkers from all over the world and not all of them have strong English skills. Sometimes software is used to translate the text so it really helps to use proper grammar and to avoid unnecessary slang or SMS abbreviations. Judging by your current posts this isn't going to be a problem for you.

BTW, why did you wait so long to announce your discovery? You risk getting scooped by someone else. That actually happened with the discovery of the proofed girlfriend cars. Shortly after I posted my discovery post a new user joined to say that he'd already discovered it but hadn't told anyone yet. He included enough detail that I actually believe him, but he was still left in that awkward position of not getting credit since he didn't post first. I don't feel too bad though since I'm reasonably confident that he hadn't worked out the tricky bit of keeping the two-timing scripts active; but then again, neither had I when I posted the discovery.

UltimaRisingPhoenix
  • UltimaRisingPhoenix

Player Hater Really?

• Members
  • Malaysia

Posted 04 July 2014 - 04:42 PM Edited by UltimaRisingPhoenix, 04 July 2014 - 04:43 PM.

I don't speak for System Error, but my observations as a reader and contributor is that System Error will quote directly the best available reference for the methods and include a nod to whoever figured out the trick in the first place somewhere in the description. But given two relatively equal descriptions, I'm confident that he'd probably go with the original discoverer.

But at this point we probably shouldn't count on another update to System Error's guide. That's where the Official/Unofficial topic comes in. The users in this forum post their own contributions in the style of System Error's guide - often complete with all the decorations so in theory, System Error could cut and paste whatever is new and quickly make an update.

The text description is important. GTAForums has a lot of users/lurkers from all over the world and not all of them have strong English skills. Sometimes software is used to translate the text so it really helps to use proper grammar and to avoid unnecessary slang or SMS abbreviations. Judging by your current posts this isn't going to be a problem for you.

BTW, why did you wait so long to announce your discovery? You risk getting scooped by someone else. That actually happened with the discovery of the proofed girlfriend cars. Shortly after I posted my discovery post a new user joined to say that he'd already discovered it but hadn't told anyone yet. He included enough detail that I actually believe him, but he was still left in that awkward position of not getting credit since he didn't post first. I don't feel too bad though since I'm reasonably confident that he hadn't worked out the tricky bit of keeping the two-timing scripts active; but then again, neither had I when I posted the discovery.

Well i'm safe aren't I?

Nobody in the internet or in the world found this trick yet :)

But the video that I posted is actually kind of a re-upload of my very first video on Youtube but with text to make you guys understand on what to do ;)

Well I have seen this forum about the System Error's Topic way before I discovered the BF-400 but I guess I just didn't know the right time to announce my discovery :( but hey I got it announced for you guys yesterday :)

But if there is any other video that relates to this glitch then someone must of quickly stolen my old video and becomes a douche and uploaded it somewhere else but I also got proof because I still have the old video on my laptop :D and the proof is when the my old video was made of course so no worries this is a helpful proof to show i'm the real person who discovered it

Sorry for this long statement and I hope you understand  :lol:

RandomStunt
  • RandomStunt

The freaks come out at night..

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 04 July 2014 - 05:10 PM

how did you find it? how did anyone find a way to get other special cars? the GTA Fans are trying anything to find tricks in the game. simply amazing

Jason0987
  • Jason0987

This member title is shown beside posts I make

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 04 July 2014 - 05:13 PM Edited by Jason0987, 04 July 2014 - 05:18 PM.

Do the wheels stick after putting the BF-400 in the garage?

Edit: i didn't watch the video to the end

UltimaRisingPhoenix
  • UltimaRisingPhoenix

Player Hater Really?

• Members
  • Malaysia

Posted 04 July 2014 - 05:38 PM

Do the wheels stick after putting the BF-400 in the garage?

Edit: i didn't watch the video to the end

Yes... yes it does :)

Which is the coolest thing for keeping this motorbike ;)

how did you find it? how did anyone find a way to get other special cars? the GTA Fans are trying anything to find tricks in the game. simply amazing

There are still a lot of chances for more special vehicles to be discovered since this is a big game :)

• Jason0987 likes this

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 04 July 2014 - 05:39 PM

Re-uploading your old video won't help anyone; it'll have a newer upload date than yours so it won't count. The players on this forum are pretty tech savvy. There isn't likely to be much argument over who called dibs first. But then again, if you lifted the idea from somewhere else there's a pretty good chance we'll find it eventually. But yeah, I think you're good. The only thing that looks suspicious is that you emphasized "discovered by me" a little too much.

UltimaRisingPhoenix
  • UltimaRisingPhoenix

Player Hater Really?

• Members
  • Malaysia

Posted 04 July 2014 - 05:47 PM

Re-uploading your old video won't help anyone; it'll have a newer upload date than yours so it won't count. The players on this forum are pretty tech savvy. There isn't likely to be much argument over who called dibs first. But then again, if you lifted the idea from somewhere else there's a pretty good chance we'll find it eventually. But yeah, I think you're good. The only thing that looks suspicious is that you emphasized "discovered by me" a little too much.

Look... I'm just too paranoid about someone that could of steal my old video that I deleted a few months ago -_- 

The chances are... you guys are gonna find that video in another type website but I still have proof according to my youtube analytic page and my Video that i made with Fraps..

So if you guys think I'm lying then I shouldn't have posted these discoveries videos of mine in the first place and you guys would still not have find this trick of mine for a LONG time :( 

Trust me because this is one of the reasons why I shouldn't have not of announced it to the internet/forums :(

c903jerk
  • c903jerk

Make GTA V For PC!!

• Members

Posted 04 July 2014 - 05:54 PM

Let me explain to you.I know this guy in real life so I understand whats going on.

The old video has no watermarks,got a copyright strike.And was stolen by a STUPID chinese website.So he removed it

The video was uploaded on early February 2014.

And he did reupload it on late March 2014  and edit it and make it better.

I know what hes doing he told me about me about this trick earlier this year.

PLEASE CALM YO TITS!!!

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 04 July 2014 - 09:07 PM Edited by OrionSR, 04 July 2014 - 09:11 PM.

Ah, okay. I gotcha. That would explain the paranoia.   I'm going to be blunt about a few things so it's clear where you and I stand, and won't pretend to speak for the whole forum. I can't/won't/don't want to authenticate your discovery. I tend to believe you, but I've been tricked before so of course I'm a bit reserved. I want to believe you; we can have a big party and celebrate a cool new trick. I don't really care who made the discovery. This is great fun and should be shared with everyone. It doesn't really matter who makes the discovery. It's just a game. There's no cash prize for the discovery; fame is fleeting and meaningless. Most players could care less who discovered the trick in the first place anyway.

You don't have anything to prove to me. You might want to gather your evidence, but chances seem slim that anyone is going to show up to make a serious argument about it. And if they do I'll probably view them with a lot more suspicion. After all, I know you. You're my buddy that told me about the cool mutant bike trick. Who is this other guy?

Taken out of context the "discovered by me" stuff is a little... off putting(?), um... self centered, maybe. Sorry, I don't mean to be rude and I'm not sure I'm explaining it right. I suggest staking your claim once clearly in the opening post of this topic and once in Official/Unofficial post and then let the videos, text, and topic speak for themselves. I think it would be better received, more likely to be quoted, and in some ways would bolster your credibility.

Are you happy with your topic title? We could make a request to change it to something shorter (it doesn't all fit on my screen) that includes "Mutant" or perhaps use fewer caps. I always try to choose something easy to remember and unique enough to pop up near the top of the list in a search engine.

So, can we put all this credit stuff aside for now? This topic will be much more fun for you and everyone else if we can just move on to playing with the bike, telling stories and experimenting with variations on the underlying method.

• ThatSpecialSomeone, King Andreas and UltimaRisingPhoenix like this

UltimaRisingPhoenix
  • UltimaRisingPhoenix

Player Hater Really?

• Members
  • Malaysia

Posted 04 July 2014 - 10:01 PM

Yes, you are right I guess...

This discovery is for everyone and I should be able to help you guys obtain this awesome lookin mutant bike :)  

Well so far my video helped some people to be able to obtain it which is a great start :D

Sorry for being too paranoid before about this 'discovery' thing...

And yes, you can make a request to change the Topic's title ;)

Thank You

Militia
  • Militia

Unique/Proof/EC Vehicle Collector

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 July 2014 - 12:33 AM

The people like you are the people who give hope to GTA and I am thankful for these sort of things.  Really nice discovery, man! :)  I am not really into EC vehicles and more of a proof vehicle collector, but it's still an amazing discovery.  I also view jam8tone's guides on Youtube when I 100%'ed GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, and VCS these past 10 weeks and obtained as many proof vehicles as I could get my hands on without cheating, of course.

HD Era is a load of sh*t.  PS2 era will always be king (III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS)

• chrisscorsese88 and UltimaRisingPhoenix like this

UltimaRisingPhoenix
  • UltimaRisingPhoenix

Player Hater Really?

• Members
  • Malaysia

Posted 05 July 2014 - 01:27 AM

The people like you are the people who give hope to GTA and I am thankful for these sort of things.  Really nice discovery, man! :)  I am not really into EC vehicles and more of a proof vehicle collector, but it's still an amazing discovery.  I also view jam8tone's guides on Youtube when I 100%'ed GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, and VCS these past 10 weeks and obtained as many proof vehicles as I could get my hands on without cheating, of course.

Indeed, HD Era will never top the PS2 Era :)

• Militia and chrisscorsese88 like this

c903jerk
  • c903jerk

Make GTA V For PC!!

• Members

Posted 05 July 2014 - 08:41 AM

Well i played both HD era and PS2/3D era.And after playing the PS2/3D era,playing the HD era doesnt feel the same.

Militia
  • Militia

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 July 2014 - 11:07 AM

Well i played both HD era and PS2/3D era.And after playing the PS2/3D era,playing the HD era doesnt feel the same.

In 2007, I got to 100% in III, VC, and SA.  About 3 months ago in April, I finally bought LCS/VCS for PS2 as well.  I had GTA IV since 2008 and GTA V when it came out September 2013.  I also about 4 months ago bought Episodes from Liberty City (TLaD/TBoGT).

I was big into GTA IV and V for quite some months, but then I was on Youtube and noticed some of these people like fnxrak, 4emp2008, jam8tone, etc and all these vehicle collectors and I told myself "Holy sh*t!  Is there really that many I missed and didn't get back in 2007?!?" so within a week I started SA over and gathered up 23 proof vehicles and of those 23, 16 of them are AP.  Then I moved onto GTA III and got 7 proof vehicles, then VC and got 6 proof vehicles, and then I finally started my first playthrough of LCS and obtained 12 proof vehicles and got to 100%.  Currently I am 38% Completion and finishing VCS and got 10 out of 12 of the proof vehicles on my list.

All in all, SA and LCS are my favorite games due to the abundance of these vehicles in the game.  The only downfall of LCS is the storage space, 12 is the absolute max you can store, meanwhile there is just as many great vehicles as SA.  So I plan on doing another save file for LCS with another set of 12 proof vehicles as there is about 24-30 amazing ones in LCS.  As for SA, my save is great, but I would of been more happy with it if I reached 30-40 proof vehicles, so in the future I will do game again, too.

What I like is that after all these years things are still being discovered, especially in SA and LCS.  So in a way, it's kinda good to wait many, many years after the game's released in order to get the collection I always dreamed of.

So here is to hoping more goodies will be found! :p

• chrisscorsese88 likes this

UltimaRisingPhoenix
  • UltimaRisingPhoenix

Player Hater Really?

• Members
  • Malaysia

Posted 05 July 2014 - 11:53 AM

In 2007, I got to 100% in III, VC, and SA.  About 3 months ago in April, I finally bought LCS/VCS for PS2 as well.  I had GTA IV since 2008 and GTA V when it came out September 2013.  I also about 4 months ago bought Episodes from Liberty City (TLaD/TBoGT).

I was big into GTA IV and V for quite some months, but then I was on Youtube and noticed some of these people like fnxrak, 4emp2008, jam8tone, etc and all these vehicle collectors and I told myself "Holy sh*t!  Is there really that many I missed and didn't get back in 2007?!?" so within a week I started SA over and gathered up 23 proof vehicles and of those 23, 16 of them are AP.  Then I moved onto GTA III and got 7 proof vehicles, then VC and got 6 proof vehicles, and then I finally started my first playthrough of LCS and obtained 12 proof vehicles and got to 100%.  Currently I am 38% Completion and finishing VCS and got 10 out of 12 of the proof vehicles on my list.

All in all, SA and LCS are my favorite games due to the abundance of these vehicles in the game.  The only downfall of LCS is the storage space, 12 is the absolute max you can store, meanwhile there is just as many great vehicles as SA.  So I plan on doing another save file for LCS with another set of 12 proof vehicles as there is about 24-30 amazing ones in LCS.  As for SA, my save is great, but I would of been more happy with it if I reached 30-40 proof vehicles, so in the future I will do game again, too.

What I like is that after all these years things are still being discovered, especially in SA and LCS.  So in a way, it's kinda good to wait many, many years after the game's released in order to get the collection I always dreamed of.

So here is to hoping more goodies will be found! :p

Well, I have completed the special vehicle quest for GTA III and VC with 100% completion

But the sad thing is... in GTA SA i'm still stuck in the mission Reuniting The Families (by the way PS2 version) and the special vehicle in this mission, DP/EP/FP LSPD Car is like ''Impossible'' for me to get due to you need to get the right time and also the right place :(

And so far, I'm nowhere closed to getting it...

But I have completed GTA SA 100% like about 5 times until I found out the epic special vehicles in this game :)

Do you have any tips how to obtain the DP/EP/FP LSPD Car?

I would really appreciate if you do :)

P.S.: VCS is a pain to get 100% completion ;_;

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 05 July 2014 - 05:06 PM Edited by OrionSR, 05 July 2014 - 05:07 PM.

Aw.... Mission Failed. I guess I need to learn to kill the invisible targets. No matter, I'm mostly experimenting with variations on the theme. One thought, when CJ exits the atrium he's right next to the LS impound lot. There are usually a few normal cars underground in the lot anyway but I impounded a good car with the Idlewood Broadway just in case. CJ doesn't get a wanted level for entering the lot but the cops still try to shoot him. Anyway, it's a bit closer than Roboi, but doesn't change things significantly.

The Transfender was closed during Burglary - I'm looking for other methods to exploit the overall strategy.

UltimaRisingPhoenix
  • UltimaRisingPhoenix

Player Hater Really?

• Members
  • Malaysia

Posted 05 July 2014 - 05:22 PM

Aw.... Mission Failed. I guess I need to learn to kill the invisible targets. No matter, I'm mostly experimenting with variations on the theme. One thought, when CJ exits the atrium he's right next to the LS impound lot. There are usually a few normal cars underground in the lot anyway but I impounded a good car with the Idlewood Broadway just in case. CJ doesn't get a wanted level for entering the lot but the cops still try to shoot him. Anyway, it's a bit closer than Roboi, but doesn't change things significantly.

The Transfender was closed during Burglary - I'm looking for other methods to exploit the overall strategy.

Glad to see you trying out new ways with my tricks :)

Just imagined a BF-400 with nitros XD buttt unfortunately it is not possible :(

But it would be cool though if Rockstar did it :)

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 05 July 2014 - 05:50 PM Edited by OrionSR, 05 July 2014 - 05:53 PM.

Nice try. I've tried everything I can think of to put NOS on bikes by tweaking the properties in the same manner as cars and nothing has worked. BTW, the Transfender Fix mod available on GTAGarage, a simple text file replacement, will allow motorcycles and a handful of other excluded vehicles into the transfenders, but the bikes tend to get stuck above the ceiling in LV and SF. I haven't been able to adjust the mod to allow custom wheels on motorcycles, so no mutant bikes.

What are the limits to modifications before the good cut-scene. Can painting repair the health of the bike during the mission or will any modification blow up the vehicle?

Text description please. Have we even mentioned the mission name in this topic yet?

Militia
  • Militia

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 July 2014 - 07:02 PM Edited by Militia, 05 July 2014 - 07:03 PM.

Well, I have completed the special vehicle quest for GTA III and VC with 100% completion

But the sad thing is... in GTA SA i'm still stuck in the mission Reuniting The Families (by the way PS2 version) and the special vehicle in this mission, DP/EP/FP LSPD Car is like ''Impossible'' for me to get due to you need to get the right time and also the right place :(

And so far, I'm nowhere closed to getting it...

But I have completed GTA SA 100% like about 5 times until I found out the epic special vehicles in this game :)

Do you have any tips how to obtain the DP/EP/FP LSPD Car?

I would really appreciate if you do :)

P.S.: VCS is a pain to get 100% completion ;_;

Hahahaha, I had to skip that DP/FP/EP/MP Police Car.  That one isn't hard to get, but to get the police to destroy the car in time before the next cutscene is what makes it hard.  I attempted it about 30-40 tries, didn't get it, moved on.  Instead to make up for it, I obtained the DP/FP/EP/MP Rancher and also the DP/FP Rumpo.

I am also on PS2 playing these games on a backward compatible PS3.  I don't like how the PC users get everything handed to them, basically.  Due to their camera, they can get the AP Fire Truck a lot more easier than PS2 and that Police Car from Reuniting the Families seems a bit easier for them, too.  Most videos on Youtube for SA are showing the PC Version, nobody is playing the PS2 version like we are.  That is yet another vehicle I had to skip and countless others.  In the beginning of SA, I was afraid of the AP Bravura as well, due to having to shoot it to the garage and I am not a fan of doing this.  I only did it once in my current 100% save for the AP Newsvan.  This wasn't very hard, so once I skipped the AP Bravura, I wish I could of went back in time to that mission and get the AP Bravura.  However, I got the AP Sentinel from the mission with the AP Bravura, though.  The methods on obtaining SA proof vehicles is crazy, unlike any of the other GTA games, imo...

One good thing is, when you get the Beatdown on B-Dup, you can actually move CJ in the cutscene (PS2 ONLY) and can obtain the AP Infernus much easier than getting it to flip over with a Tractor or Monster Truck.  I tried this flipping method at least 40 times, never even got close to making it flip.  But I tried driving the AP Infernus into the Glen Pond and got this in my first 3-4 tries.  It wasn't hard at all, and Online, everywhere, it says you must reverse into the Pond or else you will see WASTED across your screen and the AP Infernus will literally disappear.  However, I found a way to drive it forward into the Pond which is much, much, MUCH easier than trying to go backward and do this.

Why do you think VCS is hard?  I also think it's "harder" than any of the other 4 PS2 era GTA games, but I don't think it's exactly hard.  Very annoying, and very repetitive nonsense is more like it.  I am now currently 41.3% Completion.  Surprisingly enough, the story only counts for 20% Completion....Like wtf?!  20/80?!  80% Side nonsense?  I hate how Rockstar adds tons of filler.  It's pointless.

• chrisscorsese88 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users