Being run over repeatedly... cool V's not cool

54 replies to this topic
EW200
  • EW200

Mark Chump

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 July 2014 - 04:53 PM

The problem is not with passives, it's in general as 2 or so posts point out, the animation is junk. There are many reasons why people have to use passive, I was being attacked by 3 small cats yesterday whilst playing, my leg is in ruins. Hitting people for a cheap kill whilst flying down the road is a must, why stand in a war zone and expect otherwise, although I feel a little bit dirty though afterwards.

Use urine on the small cats for instant results. That way you can still play GTA and reduce the trauma on your body from attacking cats.

I just cant justify doing that in my beautiful home...

I think he means you need to hold them over the toilet one at a time and just totally piss all over them. That should establish you as the alpha and prevent them using your leg as a scratching post.

• rudeuk2 likes this

joshjda
  • joshjda

some guy

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 04 July 2014 - 11:35 PM

It wouldnt hurt my feelings any to have an evade button say circle that dives to a roll then maybe you wouldnt get smashed so much by cars. Idk just a thought.

Doctor Aqua
  • Doctor Aqua

Son of a Jerk

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 July 2014 - 06:34 AM

I would love to see a feature where if you are trapped under a players car while they are running you over, you have an option to smack a sticky bomb under their car. I could just imagine the looks on their faces as they helplessly go up in flames. I would pay double for sticky bombs if that feature was added. 

Troubadour
  • Troubadour

OG

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 05 July 2014 - 06:42 AM

I enjoy doing it to idiots in passive mode, if you don't want to fight you should be in invite only.

I seriously hate when people spout this line...

Why do you care why people are passive? This isn't Battlefield you don't need to kill everything that moves.

• LahTigre, NikkoCharger and Wombater_18 like this

Wombater_18
  • Wombater_18

The Wombatopug!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 July 2014 - 07:39 AM

I enjoy doing it to idiots in passive mode, if you don't want to fight you should be in invite only.

Why do you care why people are passive? This isn't Battlefield you don't need to kill everything that moves.

I only go passive when I have to do something, like shopping or, well, that's it. But still! Passive is there for a reason.
  • Troubadour likes this

Troubadour
  • Troubadour

OG

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 05 July 2014 - 07:52 AM

I only go passive when I have to do something, like shopping or, well, that's it. But still! Passive is there for a reason.

They should make it where you are automatically passive when you go into any shops and for at least 15 seconds after you drive out of your garage to give you enough time to defend yourselves against garage campers

Pantherbullshark
  • Pantherbullshark

Rat

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 05 July 2014 - 08:12 AM

You people only go after people in passive mode cause you can't kill anyone that isn't in passive mode. 

Some people just get sick of getting killed repeatedly in fights.

doublehelix
  • doublehelix

Unbalanced

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 July 2014 - 10:06 AM

People who use passive need to remember how open to abuse that feature is. As long as it's in the game, I think all passives do deserve to be run over and killed as a default rule. Go out today and kill yourself a passive player, it feels good. 

LahTigre
  • LahTigre

Miss Demeanor

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 July 2014 - 11:30 AM

People who use passive need to remember how open to abuse that feature is. As long as it's in the game, I think all passives do deserve to be run over and killed as a default rule. Go out today and kill yourself a passive player, it feels good. 

IS this an opinion, or an advertisement for erectile dysfunction?

• kilopm and HolographicBunny like this

doublehelix
  • doublehelix

Unbalanced

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 July 2014 - 11:52 AM

Why not both? Lol

It's a fact that passive mode is poorly implemented and open to abuse by trolls and douchebags, if you don't want to be part of the never ending cycle of douchebaggery, don't use passive mode. Go into the pause menu if you need to leave the game for a minute, you can't be killed there

Vegeto30294
  • Vegeto30294

Online is a Myth

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 July 2014 - 01:04 PM

Why not both? Lol

It's a fact that passive mode is poorly implemented and open to abuse by trolls and douchebags, if you don't want to be part of the never ending cycle of douchebaggery, don't use passive mode. Go into the pause menu if you need to leave the game for a minute, you can't be killed there

There will just be a loaded Shotgun pointed right behind you.

Passive mode isn't perfect, but its better than nothing.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 05 July 2014 - 02:17 PM Edited by Vooodu, 05 July 2014 - 02:17 PM.

Ya... Im always in passive in public free roams because im busy.   I know some people can't grasp that simple concept.    And im always in my bullet.. Which means you can't run me over..  And i can still shoot back.

So basically some people maybe in passive, but passive only matters on foot.  You go chasing someone in car the passive mode and they can still easily shoot you back.

doublehelix
  • doublehelix

Unbalanced

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 July 2014 - 02:52 PM

Ya... Im always in passive in public free roams because im busy.   I know some people can't grasp that simple concept.    And im always in my bullet.. Which means you can't run me over..  And i can still shoot back.

So basically some people maybe in passive, but passive only matters on foot.  You go chasing someone in car the passive mode and they can still easily shoot you back.

All I'm saying is there's a reason why passives have a bad name and can't really expect sympathy when people try and kill them.

redpoint
  • redpoint

Hustler

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 July 2014 - 10:08 PM

I've been hunted down by cars a few times recently OP.

The funny thing is I always seem to JUST make it out alive. The driver gets cockey and tries to be too clever in running me over, gives me too much of a chance and my player just awkwardly and most luckily flops out the other side of the car, standing.

Needless to say I whip out my musket and pop the c*nt. 

MrWhiskers
  • MrWhiskers

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 05 July 2014 - 10:13 PM

when someone runs me over while im in passive mode i usually escape , get my tank and spawnkill them untill they quit :)

Panzer
  • Panzer

Kapitulieren?...NEIN!

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 05 July 2014 - 11:50 PM Edited by Panzer, 05 July 2014 - 11:51 PM.

Last time someone ran over me like that and I respawned I went and stood in the middle of the road and placed a row of sticky bombs 10 feet in front of me and waited for him to try to run me over. He was speeding at me and I blew his sh*tty Adder up and his exploded car flew right over my head (looked epic as hell) and he left the session. Anyone who seems to drive an Adder nowadays is most likely a whiny bitch. I have 3 Adders and I don't even remember the last time I've drove them, I'd rather drive my sexy ass Matte black with blue pearlescent Surano around. :)

• FedoraTheExplora likes this

HolographicBunny
  • HolographicBunny

[TITLE DELETED FOR SECURITY REASONS]

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 July 2014 - 04:06 AM Edited by HolographicBunny, 09 July 2014 - 04:07 AM.

@JoeBoneless

Did you really just flame a woman because she used an in-game option to make it harder to mow down one, single, person in a city of thousands so she could take proper care of her infant?!?

I'm just hazarding a guess, but that guess is that you were fond of parking city buses sideways across GTA race courses in IV, and then spawn-killing all the "idiots" who were trying to have the race the lobby specifically advertised.
  • kilopm likes this

MOA WINGS
  • MOA WINGS

DIY Vehicle Mechanic

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 July 2014 - 04:22 AM

Protip for passive people, just chill in ammunation, some jerk off rolls by thinking you're in the store buying guns, and he wants a cheap kill, so he comes in with his gun, and fires, little does he know that the owner of the store will pretty much just autoshotty him to hell and back.

kilopm
  • kilopm

The guy who pit-manuevered you the other day

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 July 2014 - 05:28 AM

I enjoy killing idiots who kill people in passive mode. If you want to fight you should be in a deathmatch.

• Panzer likes this

jcph3
  • jcph3

Oligarch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 July 2014 - 05:58 AM Edited by jcph3, 09 July 2014 - 05:59 AM.

All I'm saying is there's a reason why passives have a bad name and can't really expect sympathy when people try and kill them.

THIS!  because most people in passive are using it to grief someone.  I always go out of my way to kill pacifists, even if I wasn't planning on staying in FR.  

Passive in your car? That's just making it too easy. 

DJ_DC99
  • DJ_DC99

Local Troll

• BUSTED!
  • Portugal

Posted 09 July 2014 - 08:05 AM

Passive mode is perfect. You just don't know how to use it.

SMFtwstdHICK
  • SMFtwstdHICK

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 July 2014 - 01:15 PM

I enjoy killing idiots who kill people in passive mode. If you want to fight you should be in a deathmatch.

This game was created to create chaos and all out anarchy. Driving around crazy , stealing, killing , etc.. I kill passive mode pussies as much as I can. And, Hell do I die a lot too.. I don't care. 

Signed,

Alpha Net Macho Male with an inferior e penis.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 09 July 2014 - 03:35 PM

THIS!  because most people in passive are using it to grief someone.  I always go out of my way to kill pacifists, even if I wasn't planning on staying in FR.  

Passive in your car? That's just making it too easy. 

Passives in cars are not easy to kill.. They are not even passive at that moment.   

Im not sure why people always seem to attack me when im passive in my car but.. I can shoot back..lol

Also.. the high lvl players that waste a sh*t ton of ammo trying to kill passives on foot are just flat out retarded. 

luisniko
  • luisniko

@ Elpis

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 July 2014 - 04:29 PM

I can see why this world is full of people having fun over other's innocent sadness and frustration.

No wonder why the world's f*cked up.

SMFtwstdHICK
  • SMFtwstdHICK

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 July 2014 - 04:35 PM

The world was f*cked up way before GTA Online.. It's a game. We all know it's a game. Or, we should.  

Don't be that person. The person so weak minded that they blame an actual video game for society being worthless. lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users