Photo

Optional killings

32 replies to this topic
King Andreas
  • King Andreas

(_)

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 July 2014 - 09:03 AM Edited by King Andreas, 24 July 2014 - 05:02 PM.

I'm referring to characters such as these: Fuhrberger, the Running Dog getaway driver, Derek, the co-worker of Derek, the Zeroing In driver, the Black Project scientist, among others.

As you know, the game isn't impacted based off who is spared or slaughtered, so I'm curious who you grant mercy to and why, if any? If I left out any other characters you think deserve mentioning, include them.

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 11 July 2014 - 12:08 AM

I think you have forgotten one character: Millie. Speaking of her, I usually let her alive simply because I like having all the girlfriends. Unlike other characters you mentioned Millie's death will actually result in a different phone call from Woozie, though it doesn't affect the game much afterwards. 

By the way, I usually kill them just because I can. I never really think about it as it doesn't change much (except Millie).

• King Andreas and Alchemist like this

OG Viking
  • OG Viking

Homeboy

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 12 July 2014 - 12:26 AM Edited by OG Viking, 12 July 2014 - 08:37 PM.

I'm more or less merciful. If someone gives me a reason to dislike them I might waste them. I don't waste everyone just because I can.

I may waste girlfriends when they nag too much, but that's only when I know I'm not going to save the game.

Edit:
But I kill as many enemies as possible, not just enough to pass missions. I see enemies, criminals, and drug dealers as outlaws (free game).
  • King Andreas likes this

VelaRossa
  • VelaRossa

Mammal,Human,Male

• New Members
  • European-Union

Posted 13 July 2014 - 02:41 PM

Never wanted to choose who I´m going to kill so simply killing everybody is best solution for me.

DarrinPA
  • DarrinPA

Orange Grove Member

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 July 2014 - 01:28 AM

I take the opposite approach than most people here. If I can't get away alive, I don't bother to kill the people.

KBG
  • KBG

8-bit.

• Members
  • India

Posted 17 July 2014 - 02:45 PM

I either kill them if necessary, or let them live. I kinda give people a second chance. :)
  • Jeansowaty and King Andreas like this

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

Have no fear, Olek is here! Mwahahaha...

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 18 July 2014 - 11:06 AM

I kill people who deserve it. I killed the Zeroing In driver and the Puncture Wounds driver, because their peds are annoying as f*ck.

• KBG, King Andreas and The Byzantine Empire like this

KBG
  • KBG

8-bit.

• Members
  • India

Posted 18 July 2014 - 01:25 PM

I kill people who deserve it. I killed the Zeroing In driver and the Puncture Wounds driver, because their peds are annoying as f*ck.

They were deserved to die in your hands. :D
  • Jeansowaty and The Byzantine Empire like this

The Byzantine Empire
  • The Byzantine Empire

Wolqolqoqoqk

• Members
  • Bangladesh

Posted 21 July 2014 - 08:30 PM

I don't kill people because I like leaving eyewitnesses. The people who witnessed CJ's actions will spread some information about CJ's legend journey to other people.
  • KBG likes this

BasicallyDrunK
  • BasicallyDrunK

That one silent loser.

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 23 July 2014 - 02:07 PM Edited by BassicalyDrunK, 23 July 2014 - 02:08 PM.

I kill the ones that see me with the Silenced or the Knife, just because i'm always paranoid in games and i don't trust anyone. For example if you don't go stealthy in the mission Madd Dogg's Rhymes you may get a wanted level. I'm trying to prevent that by sneaking and killing.

King Andreas
  • King Andreas

(_)

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 March 2015 - 03:37 AM Edited by King Andreas, 31 March 2015 - 04:00 AM.

It always proceeds to the cut-scene before I can lock onto the Puncture Wounds driver.

I spare the Black Project scientist in hopes he'll formulate another project to be stolen, a mission in a sequel, hopefully.

ExTerminator
  • ExTerminator

As active as the FDLC.

• Members
  • Grenada

Posted 31 March 2015 - 08:10 AM

I have spared Fuhrberger, Derek and his friend, and many other un-named characters, but I killed the Area 69 soldiers & scientists because I think that's only mission where you can see scientist peds (I don't want to explore and locate them in free roam). I also killed Millie with the minigun and chaisaw'ed her body.

King Andreas
  • King Andreas

(_)

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 March 2015 - 09:00 AM Edited by King Andreas, 01 April 2015 - 03:05 AM.

Derek and his accomplice will never be spared for shooting at me and ramming me. I only kill Fuhrberger to get some shotguns rounds early in the game.

OG Viking
  • OG Viking

Homeboy

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 31 March 2015 - 09:17 AM

In the last days I wasted Denise and many GSF members. I did it because they annoyed me. Denise called too much, and the GSF guys was just too stupid or deaf.

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

GTA Series Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted 31 March 2015 - 11:23 AM Edited by Militia, 31 March 2015 - 11:24 AM.

In the last days I wasted Denise and many GSF members. I did it because they annoyed me. Denise called too much, and the GSF guys was just too stupid or deaf.

Take Denise's AP Hustler, then blast her in the face :p

Never get a call from Denise again! :)

You probably keep getting calls cuz you are in Los Santos.  Once you leave Los Santos to The Country, her calls will stop........Until you set foot again in Los Santos...Be careful, though...If you get Denise Progress TOO low, you won't be able to get the AP Hustler, I believe.  I got all 5 AP Girlfriend Vehicles when I got to San Fierro and Las Venturas...

Also, if you took Denise out on any dates ALREADY without having any other Girlfriends, then you disabled two time dating and can never get any of these 5 AP Vehicles...

King Andreas
  • King Andreas

(_)

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 March 2015 - 12:39 PM Edited by King Andreas, 31 March 2015 - 12:40 PM.

Sometimes GSF disobeys when you instruct them to follow or stay put if you don't press the buttons hard enough.

Denise is a tad annoying but makes up for it in drive-bys. Barbara is the only unfaithful girlfriend I kill when she outlives her usefullness. "My husband called me a patrol freak". She said "husband", not ex-husband. Isn't adultery a crime, officer Schternvart? Her true loyalty lies with herself and herself alone.

OG Viking
  • OG Viking

Homeboy

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 01 April 2015 - 04:04 AM

Also, if you took Denise out on any dates ALREADY without having any other Girlfriends, then you disabled two time dating and can never get any of these 5 AP Vehicles...

It's my experimental game on a different memory card, so no worries about not getting the girlfriend AP cars.

Sometimes GSF disobeys when you instruct them to follow or stay put if you don't press the buttons hard enough.

I think their AI is programmed to not always obey. It makes it more realistic but also more annoying.

I had a crew that would get in the car with me, but they got out again immediately and just stood beside the car. I wasted them, got a new crew that did the same. Wasted them too.

VY C M
  • VY C M

Snitch

• Members
  • Kenya

Posted 01 April 2015 - 02:18 PM Edited by 7 day survivor, 28 October 2015 - 09:42 PM.

Deleted Post

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

GTA Series Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted 01 April 2015 - 02:23 PM

Odd.  I was always told if you go on ONE Successful Date before having multiple Girlfriends at once, two time dating is disabled forever.  That's what OrionSR and fnxrak told me, at least.

And yeah, sorry for going off topic, too.  But I just can't help myself sometimes as I just can't get enough of Special Vehicles and talking about them.

VY C M
  • VY C M

Snitch

• Members
  • Kenya

Posted 01 April 2015 - 02:29 PM Edited by 7 day survivor, 28 October 2015 - 09:43 PM.

Deleted Post
  • OrionSR likes this

The Ryder
  • The Ryder

TripleR

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 01 April 2015 - 04:58 PM

If you remember,in ``A home in the hills``,Denise was in that house with Big Pope and the rest of the Vagoz.I kill that bitch every time when i do the mission(in the mission) and when i go in the Ganton (after the mission).I don`t forgive Denise ,because she goes to that mdfkng Vago gang and suck their d1cks.

ExTerminator
  • ExTerminator

As active as the FDLC.

• Members
  • Grenada

Posted 04 April 2015 - 03:57 AM

Denise Robinson and Barbara Schternvart are unfaithful girlfriends. Denise is a prostitute, and when you first meet her, she was in a house full of Vagos. She can also be seen in Madd Dogg's mansion when it was taken over by Big Poppa. She went with BP and CJ was forced out of Los Santos. Denise also has 3 children, whom she gave away to an orphanage. 

Barbara has been divorced twice, and has two sons. Those two cheat on CJ, so better kill them, horribly.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 04 April 2015 - 02:59 PM

It cannot be Denise in the Madd Dogg's mansion, because if you kill that woman then who are you dating back at the house?

King Andreas
  • King Andreas

(_)

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 April 2015 - 05:46 AM

*Repeatedly throws molotovs at Denise until she drops then I take her weapon" 

Now that I killed both black girlfriends, I should point out it wasn't racially motivated. Neither a fan of cheaters nor children.

GTA.Wikia (editable by anyone, by the way) says this: "It is possible that Denise is a prostitute, because she was seen with Los Santos Vagos, and she gives CJ a Pimp suit once he reaches 100% progress with her. It is also suggested by her car which is a "Hustler". 

The pimp suit is purple, so it's possible she killed a Ballas member and stole it off his back.

Did any of you know that killing the "Vagos" in Madd Doggs mansion and the "Vagos" outside the East Los Santos house that gets torched doesn't increase the tally of wasted enemy gang members? That indicates the woman in Madd Doggs mansion just uses the same skin model as Denise.

It was never established why Denise was even in the East Los Santos house. She could have been kidnapped.

DragonpokeZ
  • DragonpokeZ

Tough Guy

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 13 June 2015 - 05:57 PM

*Repeatedly throws molotovs at Denise until she drops then I take her weapon" 

Now that I killed both black girlfriends, I should point out it wasn't racially motivated. Neither a fan of cheaters nor children.

GTA.Wikia (editable by anyone, by the way) says this: "It is possible that Denise is a prostitute, because she was seen with Los Santos Vagos, and she gives CJ a Pimp suit once he reaches 100% progress with her. It is also suggested by her car which is a "Hustler". 

The pimp suit is purple, so it's possible she killed a Ballas member and stole it off his back.

Did any of you know that killing the "Vagos" in Madd Doggs mansion and the "Vagos" outside the East Los Santos house that gets torched doesn't increase the tally of wasted enemy gang members? That indicates the woman in Madd Doggs mansion just uses the same skin model as Denise.

It was never established why Denise was even in the East Los Santos house. She could have been kidnapped.

The Pimp Suit Denise gives you is blue. Jizzy's pimp suit is the one that's purple

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States

Posted 13 June 2015 - 06:16 PM

That is an invalid statement. When Carl is driving her home she explains her presence, "I like to live dangerously."

King Andreas
  • King Andreas

(_)

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 June 2015 - 04:01 AM

The lighting in my room skewed my perception, Dragon. 

Imagine this, Weasel: If your wife is in her exes house, you'd wonder whether she was A: kidnapped, or B: cheating on you, wouldn't you? I take it you'd also trust her if she said she "likes to live dangerously" also. Denise is supposed to be Grove affiliated and the house was supposed to be a Vagos house. I doubt Denise was burglarizing, being that she was in a house filled with and surrounded by enemies. She was let in for a traitorous reason or was kidnapped, the former of which she wouldn't admit with the latter being something she would admit.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States

Posted 16 June 2015 - 07:57 AM

OR she was just hanging out with Vagos. It is OK to make things up, but not so good to spread misinformation around, as stuff like that gets picked up as fact and grows.

PhillBellic
  • PhillBellic

Phill Bellic. The Universal L.E.O.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 21 June 2015 - 02:14 PM

For me, I don't go around killing willy nilly. The only Characters I would have kill are the Story Line ones. :)

chapapote
  • chapapote

Homie

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 28 June 2015 - 09:49 AM

Derek and his accomplice will never be spared for shooting at me and ramming me. I only kill Fuhrberger to get some shotguns rounds early in the game.

For some early shotgun rounds, I prefer running over the pizza guy in "Ryder", who deserved it more because he actually attacked me.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users