Photo

Optional killings

9 replies to this topic
King Andreas
  • King Andreas

(_)

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 July 2014 - 09:03 AM Edited by King Andreas, 24 July 2014 - 05:02 PM.

I'm referring to characters such as these: Fuhrberger, the Running Dog getaway driver, Derek, the co-worker of Derek, the Zeroing In driver, the Black Project scientist, among others.

As you know, the game isn't impacted based off who is spared or slaughtered, so I'm curious who you grant mercy to and why, if any? If I left out any other characters you think deserve mentioning, include them.

ThatSpecialSomeone
  • ThatSpecialSomeone

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 11 July 2014 - 12:08 AM

I think you have forgotten one character: Millie. Speaking of her, I usually let her alive simply because I like having all the girlfriends. Unlike other characters you mentioned Millie's death will actually result in a different phone call from Woozie, though it doesn't affect the game much afterwards. 

By the way, I usually kill them just because I can. I never really think about it as it doesn't change much (except Millie).

• King Andreas and android like this

OG Viking
  • OG Viking

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 July 2014 - 12:26 AM Edited by OG Viking, 12 July 2014 - 08:37 PM.

I'm more or less merciful. If someone gives me a reason to dislike them I might waste them. I don't waste everyone just because I can.

I may waste girlfriends when they nag too much, but that's only when I know I'm not going to save the game.

Edit:
But I kill as many enemies as possible, not just enough to pass missions. I see enemies, criminals, and drug dealers as outlaws (free game).
  • King Andreas likes this

VelaRossa
  • VelaRossa

Mammal,Human,Male

• New Members
  • European-Union

Posted 13 July 2014 - 02:41 PM

Never wanted to choose who I´m going to kill so simply killing everybody is best solution for me.

DarrinPA
  • DarrinPA

Orange Grove Member

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 July 2014 - 01:28 AM

I take the opposite approach than most people here. If I can't get away alive, I don't bother to kill the people.

KBG
  • KBG

8-bit.

• Members
  • India

Posted 17 July 2014 - 02:45 PM

I either kill them if necessary, or let them live. I kinda give people a second chance. :)
  • Jeansowaty likes this

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

Notorious fan of underground electronic music and Molly Schultz

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 18 July 2014 - 11:06 AM

I kill people who deserve it. I killed the Zeroing In driver and the Puncture Wounds driver, because their peds are annoying as f*ck.

• KBG and The Byzantine Empire like this

KBG
  • KBG

8-bit.

• Members
  • India

Posted 18 July 2014 - 01:25 PM

I kill people who deserve it. I killed the Zeroing In driver and the Puncture Wounds driver, because their peds are annoying as f*ck.

They were deserved to die in your hands. :D
  • Jeansowaty and The Byzantine Empire like this

The Byzantine Empire
  • The Byzantine Empire

One Emperor To Rule Them All

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 July 2014 - 08:30 PM

I don't kill people because I like leaving eyewitnesses. The people who witnessed CJ's actions will spread some information about CJ's legend journey to other people.
  • KBG likes this

BassicalyDrunK
  • BassicalyDrunK

Eduard Khil - Trolololol

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 23 July 2014 - 02:07 PM Edited by BassicalyDrunK, 23 July 2014 - 02:08 PM.

I kill the ones that see me with the Silenced or the Knife, just because i'm always paranoid in games and i don't trust anyone. For example if you don't go stealthy in the mission Madd Dogg's Rhymes you may get a wanted level. I'm trying to prevent that by sneaking and killing.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users