Quantcast

» «
Photo

GTAO Four months later still saving failed. Please help.

9 replies to this topic
TurboSquid
  • TurboSquid

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 July 2014 - 09:02 AM

Hello all, I recently purchased gta5 again hoping the saving failed error would be fixed. Well, I was wrong. After multiple emails with R* tech support and the same copy paste responses of useless suggestions, I'm now asking the community for help as the a**hats at R* have no idea what's wrong with my game. It's the consistent saving failed above my map, I can't do jobs, sell/buy cars, make a new character, or access the game store. My NAT is open with a dynamic IP adress. I've wiped my HDD clean of all gta5 content multiple times, including my 97% single player progress. I really enjoy this game and want to play with some old friends and take advantage of all the new content since I last played. So please, I'm open to suggestions, mabey the combined brain power of an intelligent community can help resolve my issue.

Barefoot Tiger
  • Barefoot Tiger

GTAV Forum Leader

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Nations
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA V]
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 03 July 2014 - 09:06 AM

Moving to Online Forum...

TurboSquid
  • TurboSquid

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 July 2014 - 03:26 AM

Bump

TurboSquid
  • TurboSquid

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 July 2014 - 12:52 PM

^^^

Celestioushawk
  • Celestioushawk

I do what no one else likes to do

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 July 2014 - 02:18 PM

I have almost the same problem. I can't get online always rockstar game services are unavailable. I do sometimes get in solo sessions but it doesn't save.

What I do to force a save, i go to the gang attack by the pier after winning it usually saves. You could also try switching hats or masks to try to force a save.

JakeHorgrove
  • JakeHorgrove

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 July 2014 - 11:24 PM

You must call rockstar support. Search google for their number. The emails will get you nothing but frustration.

You need to get them to elevate your case to tier 2, and MAKE SURE they send you a bug report email. This email will let you break down exactly wut the problem is, how it happens and hopefully they can fix it. Remember, just because they tell you your case has been elevated doesnt mean it really has. These people are idiots. Get that bug report email. Good luck.

TurboSquid
  • TurboSquid

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 July 2014 - 11:35 PM

Support number was the first thing I tried, but their number is disconnected and is no longer used, only useless emails that are answered by employees with altzimers.

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 07 July 2014 - 03:54 AM

their tech support is about as useful as tits on a boar, i had a problem and the response they sent was about something else and not even related to my problem, f*cking morons, lol!

anyway, ive had this off and on and usually its problem on their end but not for that long.  have you tried changing dns servers in you ps3 internet settings? this fixed it one time for me.  

TurboSquid
  • TurboSquid

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 July 2014 - 04:18 AM

their tech support is about as useful as tits on a boar, i had a problem and the response they sent was about something else and not even related to my problem, f*cking morons, lol!

anyway, ive had this off and on and usually its problem on their end but not for that long.  have you tried changing dns servers in you ps3 internet settings? this fixed it one time for me.  

I'm on Xbox, and somone did suggest changing dns, I switched it to Google's default dns server but no difference. Do you know of any other ones? 

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 07 July 2014 - 08:10 PM

I'm on Xbox, and somone did suggest changing dns, I switched it to Google's default dns server but no difference. Do you know of any other ones? 

208.67.222.222 and 208.67.220.220 also try clearing game cache, which on ps3 is holding R1 and L1 as you load the game, not sure for xbox but probably similar, youll know it worked if you see the R logo and it tells you to ajust brightness.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users