Photo

[VC|WIP] Vice Beta Collection - Vehicles

155 replies to this topic
Village Idiot
  • Village Idiot

Crackhead

• Members

Posted A week ago

Nice work Almost. does this update include a fix for the regina? I seem to remember it having a bug with colours when you respray it

Regina has been fixed for a while but I can't get into GTA Garage to update the files there. It seems to only affect the Replacement version, I never had any bugs like that when testing the MVL Version of it. 

Any Chance of a Non MVL version fix? without me sounding like a pest

• Rachel Amber likes this

ALMOST610
  • ALMOST610

Gangsta

• Feroci
  • Australia

Posted A week ago

Nice work Almost. does this update include a fix for the regina? I seem to remember it having a bug with colours when you respray it

Regina has been fixed for a while but I can't get into GTA Garage to update the files there. It seems to only affect the Replacement version, I never had any bugs like that when testing the MVL Version of it. 

There is one ready to go, has been ready for a while but I cant get on GTA Garage to upload the files, I cant login for some reason.

• Village Idiot likes this

Village Idiot
  • Village Idiot

Crackhead

• Members

Posted A day ago

There is one ready to go, has been ready for a while but I cant get on GTA Garage to upload the files, I cant login for some reason.

Any chance of a GTAForums upload for the update at all?

Nice!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted A day ago

Spoiler

do not forget the beta patriot

LrKTWrB.png

ALMOST610
  • ALMOST610

Gangsta

• Feroci
  • Australia

Posted A day ago

Any chance of a GTAForums upload for the update at all?

Not until I am able to log in there, which I still cant for some reason.

Rachel Amber
  • Rachel Amber

"I quit coz my life is sh*t"

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 19 hours ago

Spoiler

do not forget the beta patriot

LrKTWrB.png

WTF its not even beta... its III leftover and you call it beta dude...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users