Quantcast

» «
Photo

[VC|WIP] Vice Beta Collection - Vehicles

137 replies to this topic
Brooklynzsmac
  • Brooklynzsmac

Say it with me homies! Grove Street is king!

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 13 August 2015 - 01:29 PM

Deluxo and Oceanic look awesome :D Any more progress Almost?

• ALMOST610 likes this

NOSRacing_
  • NOSRacing_

I gotta go on vacation.

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 19 December 2016 - 04:39 PM

beta vc pizzaboy

IjM5Xhl.png

please make it

• Honker1944, Ivan1997GTA and Chase2002 like this

Ruvix
  • Ruvix

(_ Project I7 _)

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 19 December 2016 - 08:37 PM

Don't you see that is a dead topic ?

ALMOST610
  • ALMOST610

Gangsta

• Feroci
  • Australia

Posted 21 December 2016 - 05:59 AM

Who said it was dead......

I don't remember posting that......

• NerdFox, RM76, Honker1944 and 1 other like this

Ruvix
  • Ruvix

(_ Project I7 _)

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 03 January 2017 - 09:29 AM Edited by BETA HUNTER, 03 January 2017 - 02:29 PM.

REMOVED

Jinx.
  • Jinx.

my nama jeff

• Facade Corporation
  • None
  • Best WIP Mod 2014 [Grand Theft Auto 3D]

Posted 03 January 2017 - 09:49 AM Edited by Jinx., 03 January 2017 - 09:50 AM.

Then do/show some progress ...

"ME, USER FROM GTAF AND FROM THE UG FRED, DEMANDS PRUGRES NAU"

can you not. like, can you just not, please
  • universetwisters and NerdFox like this

Ruvix
  • Ruvix

(_ Project I7 _)

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 03 January 2017 - 10:25 AM

Then do/show some progress ...

"ME, USER FROM GTAF AND FROM THE UG FRED, DEMANDS PRUGRES NAU"

can you not. like, can you just not, please

Well if he said that the topic isn't dead why does't he prove that ?
And don't compare me with the those spambots fools from UG forum that only ask for progress and post stupid suggestions 

Jinx.
  • Jinx.

my nama jeff

• Facade Corporation
  • None

Posted 03 January 2017 - 11:03 AM Edited by Jinx., 03 January 2017 - 11:05 AM.

He is not forced to post updates everytime. He can also post a huge update post when he feels like doing it. He doesn't have to prove anything to you.

And yes, I DO compare you to them, because that comment was just as rude and pretty much mindless, especially when the author clearly stated that the mod is not dead.
  • NerdFox likes this

Ruvix
  • Ruvix

(_ Project I7 _)

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 03 January 2017 - 11:25 AM

First of all I know he is not forced to post updates everytime but the topic wasn't update since 2014 and it give you that feeling that you just discovered a dead mod
Second if my comment was taken as something rude I apologize for that
But as you said maybe he prepare something big for us 
Let's just stop and see how things would go from now on ok ?

• Jinx. likes this

Jinx.
  • Jinx.

my nama jeff

• Facade Corporation
  • None

Posted 03 January 2017 - 01:15 PM

Now this is something good :)

ALMOST610
  • ALMOST610

Gangsta

• Feroci
  • Australia

Posted 04 January 2017 - 03:57 AM

A dead mod is one the is no longer being developed and wont be added to in the future, This mod has not stopped and I have not given up on it, I have some more vehicles and revisions to other vehicles that I have not posted here yet, but since interest in this topic died down I went onto showing my work on other projects like the scratch vehicle in my signature.

I don't know who you think you are to question the me on saying the mod is not dead, I am the author and topic creator, so if anyone knows best it is me and not you.

• Jinx., NerdFox and RM76 like this

Gamerjman19
  • Gamerjman19

A meme a day keeps the depression away

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 January 2017 - 04:24 AM

A dead mod is one the is no longer being developed and wont be added to in the future, This mod has not stopped and I have not given up on it, I have some more vehicles and revisions to other vehicles that I have not posted here yet, but since interest in this topic died down I went onto showing my work on other projects like the scratch vehicle in my signature.

I don't know who you think you are to question the me on saying the mod is not dead, I am the author and topic creator, so if anyone knows best it is me and not you.

Are they going to be in Kalvin's beta mod?

ALMOST610
  • ALMOST610

Gangsta

• Feroci
  • Australia

Posted 04 January 2017 - 04:26 AM

No.

• Jinx. and NerdFox like this

ALMOST610
  • ALMOST610

Gangsta

• Feroci
  • Australia

Posted 18 February 2017 - 07:01 AM

VC_BetaCol_Vehicles.png

Forget all the rest, Vice Beta Collection is the Best!

2017 Update
Celebrating 15 Years of Vice City

Over the last 15 years there has been many different Beta mods started for Vice City, although some have started with small goals, some with big, very few have actually made decent releases of content, and those that have, usually have rushed to get releases and the content is not very accurate. The goal for Vice Beta Collection is to focus on the finer details over time, instead of aiming for a full conversion mod, small aspects will be focused on and released upon completion, hopefully over time it will all contribute to becoming the Vice Beta Collection….

This topic is focusing on the Beta Vehicles of Vice City, some vehicles seem to have been designed once and then left alone with no revisions, others can be seen progressing through one or more different stages and some although never actually shown in earlier stages, had content left behind in the files which has given clues as to what they might have previously looked like.
The purpose of this topic is for discussion on changes to vehicles and to display progress made on the modification of existing vehicles into their earlier counterparts.

[2017 Update – Released Vehicles]
All Vehicles Now Available at GTA Garage
(Pending Approval By GTA Garage Moderators)
or
Click on the Vehicle Name for Alternative Download Link

(Links Posted After Pictures Below)

[Blista Compact / Bloodring Glendale / Bloodring Oceanic]

a610-betacars1.png

[Bobcat / Burrito / Esperanto]

a610-betacars2.png

[FBI Rancher / Glendale / Greenwood]

a610-betacars3.png

[Moonbeam / Oceanic / Police]

a610-betacars4.png

[Rancher / Romero / Sabre]

a610-betacars5.png

[Sabre Turbo / Stretch / Taxi]

a610-betacars6.png

[Voodoo / Washington]

a610-betacars7.png

[Download Links]

GTA Garage : http://www.gtagarage...ow.php?id=26277

(You can download individual vehicles, or all of them in 2017 Vehicle Pack 1)

or

ALMOST610.Ucoz : http://almost610.uco...pack_1/1-1-0-19

Vehicle Pack 1 Only Available For Download

2017 Vehicle Pack 1 Contains....

Blista Compact, Bloodring Glendale, Bloodring Oceanic, Bobcat, Burrito, Esperanto, FBI Rancher, Glendale, Greenwood
Moonbeam, Oceanic, Police, Rancher, Romero, Sabre, Sabre Turbo, Stretch, Taxi, Voodoo, Washington

[2015/16 Vehicles Being Revised]

[Deluxo] [FBI Washington]

[WIP Vehicles]

[Banshee] [Hermes] [Idaho] [Infernus] [Phoenix] [Regina] [Sentinel] [Sentinel XS]
[Many More To Be Started Yet]

• -Anti-, Jinx., universetwisters and 6 others like this

ALMOST610
  • ALMOST610

Gangsta

• Feroci
  • Australia

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by ALMOST610, 2 weeks ago.

VC_BetaCol_Vehicles.png

2017 Update

Here is 4 more newly released Beta Vehicles, After happening to end up riding a Faggio the other day when testing the Beta Map I noticed there was a bit of a bug with the model when steering, and with that I decided to remake the Beta Model again myself while also doing a few further changes to it instead of fixing up TripleAs’s version, so while I was at it I also ported the changes over to the PizzaBoy too.

The Hermes is just basically a change to the Grill but I will only make the changes to the standard Hermes, from what I can see there was never any version of the Cuban Hermes with this style Grill, even in very early Beta Shots the Cuban Hermes still has the grill like in the final game so perhaps it was a thing special to that model that got adopted by the standard version later, and finally, the TopFun van has now got the different style logo on it like is pictured in the Game Manual, I originally scanned that logo and recreated it in Adobe Illustrator for my VC Xbox Cars mod so it is a real nice crisp HQ image. I also fixed the Bug with the Bumpers on the Topfun too, but these bugs also affect the Pony still.

[2017 Update – More Vehicles Released]

[Faggio / Hermes]

a610-faggio.pnga610-hermes.png

[PizzaBoy / TopFun]

a610-pizzaboy.pnga610-topfun.png

If you cannot find any download links for Vehicles in the 2017 Completed Update List, feel free to contact me and I will send over a ZIP of what you are after.

• -Anti-, Braindawg, universetwisters and 3 others like this

Village Idiot
  • Village Idiot

Crackhead

• Members

Posted A week ago

Nice job, good to see this mod getting some love after a hiatus

ALMOST610
  • ALMOST610

Gangsta

• Feroci
  • Australia

Posted A week ago

VC_BetaCol_Vehicles.png

2017 Update

8 More Beta Vehicles are now available, I have done my best to judge the looks of the Beta Banshee based on all the crappy pictures of it that are not very big or clear, I think the headlights might need to be made bigger, I’m not too happy with it so if we get into a bit of a discussion on it or things that need changing on it I might redo it again, next the FBI Washington was something I was not looking forward to doing because of all the bugs on it, apart from porting the changes over from the Beta Washington I also had to fix a few things, being, there was no side moulding on the front quarter panels damage model, there was no cracked glass texture on the damaged door models and the body was obviously narrower at some point as the doors and quarter panels stuck inside the car in spots.

The Freeway was mostly a texture replacement job, changing the Body Map and brightening the chrome, but I also replaced the wheels with more rounded models from the Xbox Version (Only the Tyre, I kept the PC Spokes). Most of the work on the Idaho was to do with texturing, changing the textures and remapping a couple spots for things like the headlights and boot garnish, also badges had to be added to both the bonnet and boot. The Maverick just had the Primary and Secondary carcol zones changed a little to make it resemble the version pictured in the games manual, changes to the Regina were quite minimal, basically it was just adding badges to the bonnet and boot, with some retexturing of the taillights and headlights, the biggest work was done on the Tailgate with me adding back the interior parts of its model which are only on the damage model and not the ok model.

The Speeder was basically just a conversion from the Cut-scene model left behind in the games files (Not the model attached to the back of Cortez’s Yacht) the only difference is it has a windscreen and some of the textures were minorly different, Similarly, The Virgo is just the earlier version seen in screenshots known as the Cougar (as that’s what the leftover files for it are called) the model is from the PC game but I took the TXD from the PS2 Version as there is no Cougar TXD in the PC Files and converted it as some of the textures are also different from the Virgo.

[2017 Update – More Vehicles Released]

[Banshee / FBI Washington / Freeway]

image_67954.jpgimage_67953.jpgimage_67951.jpg

[Idaho / Maverick / Regina]

image_67949.jpgimage_67948.jpgimage_67947.jpg

[Speeder / Virgo]

image_67945.jpgimage_67944.jpg

If you cannot find any download links for Vehicles in the 2017 Completed Update List, feel free to contact me and I will send over a ZIP of what you are after.

• Brooklynzsmac and RM76 like this

RM76
  • RM76

GTAF visitor since 2005

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 9 hours ago

The Regina has reflection bugs, not sure if there's any other bugs.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users