- - - - -

[WIP|IV] Liberty State

342 replies to this topic
juh00
  • juh00

Player Hater

• Members
  • Finland

Posted A week ago Edited by juh00, A week ago.

..nice mod

hellya2011
  • hellya2011

Hellya2011

• Members

Posted 5 days ago

Really awesome work on this mod! I'm so happy to see someone adding aditional interiros for GTAIV especially the Grand Central Station!! The 24/7 store is very nicely done aswell! :^: Have you thought about adding that inteior to the 24/7 store that is a few blocks away from the helicopter pads in lower Alqonquin? just a thought... But i can't wait for the Grand Central Station and airport ones! Nice work!

GTARandom
  • GTARandom

Unfortunate piece of meat

• Feroci Racing
  • Croatia

Posted 5 days ago Edited by GTARandom, 5 days ago.

I might make a copy of the current version of 24/7 store and make different windows for it and then just copy/paste that same thing into all other 24/7 stores that were meant to be in LC.

That's just a possibility, no promises!

undertaker fan
  • undertaker fan

GTA Hardcore Fan.

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 5 days ago

So when will be the main stuff completed? ie countryside.

GTARandom
  • GTARandom

• Feroci Racing
  • Croatia

I don't know now if it will ever be completed or even started, don't expect too much, that's all i can tell you, you just might be surprised if i do pull of a new countryside!

That's all just too far to think about for me now, i want to work on stuff simpler to harder else i'll just end up with a dead project as always

• johnthedev likes this

Jasewolf
  • Jasewolf

Bus Enthusiast

• Members
  • England

Posted 5 days ago

I don't know now if it will ever be completed or even started, don't expect too much, that's all i can tell you, you just might be surprised if i do pull of a new countryside!

That's all just too far to think about for me now, i want to work on stuff simpler to harder else i'll just end up with a dead project as always

What would be really cool when you come around to doing the state, have a large 24/7 store. Around where I live, the more out of town/city you go, the larger the supermarkets get so it would be great if one of the parts of the state had a big 24/7 supermarket complete with things like it's own gas station, big car park and other things that a supermarket would have :)

Just an idea to keep in mind as I think that would be a pretty damn nice feature considering that Liberty City doesn't really have any big supermarkets around.

nkjellman
  • nkjellman

Boss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 5 days ago

@GTARandom: Did you see my post on the last page? It should definitely help you with the train station.

GTARandom
  • GTARandom

• Feroci Racing
  • Croatia

Thanks but no thanks, too lazy to do all that, explain it with GTA interior in mind prefferably by a picture, please, else i won't consider it at all

SkylineGTRFreak
  • SkylineGTRFreak

Blackhawk lover

• Members

Posted 4 days ago

wow man, you're WIP shots of the Station looks awesome, I like the idea of adding interiors to some iconic buildings in LC, looking forward to seeing more progress

nkjellman
  • nkjellman

Boss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago Edited by nkjellman, 2 days ago.

Thanks but no thanks, too lazy to do all that, explain it with GTA interior in mind prefferably by a picture, please, else i won't consider it at all

I wasn't saying do it all. I was just saying the lobby, waiting room, and the tunnel to the Easten Train Station interior that is already in the game.

I'll draw up a diagram when I get a chance.

Bone34
  • Bone34

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 2 days ago

Good to see that you are still working on this, good job with the interior, looks pretty. Anyways I have an important question and that is if the original cityscape version of the surrounding countrysides will be used in next releases, or as you promised you will start modelling from scratch. Now why I am asking all this ? What I want to do is try to remake the space in north-west Alderney which was found on the beta map. We still dont know what it actually was supposed to stand for, but most people agree it was either a harbour or a small countryside. But because we prefer driving on countryside roads, I pick the countryside. So if you dont have any problem with this (we allready talked together about these things before) then I could join you and we could form a team this time. Im really into continuing on the map, which I didnt manage to complete even from 10 %, because I simply lost interest and had no time either.

GTARandom
  • GTARandom

• Feroci Racing
  • Croatia

Posted 2 days ago Edited by GTARandom, 2 days ago.

I'd probably want to stick to my principles and not use the old maps at all for the final version of the map expansion into the countryside and etc. starting fresh by modeling from scratch is a lot better idea imo because by the time i'd fix up Cityscape unoptiimized maps i could've done a proper(but probably smaller) map from scratch and that's what i'm trying to tell you here. I personally preffer quality over quantity

As for your mention of joining up to form a team with me on this mod, my response is that i got no problem with that as long as you aren't a total noob at all this development thing(which i already know you're probably not)

Also, if you're wondering why there were no updates recently, well i didn't have a lot of time and i still don't because i'm still and was doing v-ray renderings of some of my older projects that i'd want to use for my art portfolio!

Bone34
  • Bone34

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 2 days ago

Of course Im not a noob xD. If you remember my old topic where I was working on the Upstate Liberty extension, Im bumping all that work and will continue where I stopped my development - A small town based on Newburgh. I choose that first, because in fact its the hardest and the most time consuming part of this project. So after I complete that, the development will go faster and thats just my style of working.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users