Sovereign Can Be Re-Painted [Charles+iFruit]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1,371 replies to this topic
Slasher
  • Slasher

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 18 February 2015 - 12:02 AM

Quick question: Is it possible to add a roof to the stallion, add the soft top or remove it? Or change the regular Akuma to the streetfighter version?
DinkaAkuma-Side-GTAV.png

0_0.jpg

I've tried to get the streetfighter version by just buying the Akuma from the web but it seems like it's bugged or I just have terrible luck.

Nick1020
  • Nick1020

King of crap

• GTAF Crew
  • United-States

Posted 18 February 2015 - 12:12 AM

Quick question: Is it possible to add a roof to the stallion, add the soft top or remove it? Or change the regular Akuma to the streetfighter version?
DinkaAkuma-Side-GTAV.png
0_0.jpg
I've tried to get the streetfighter version by just buying the Akuma from the web but it seems like it's bugged or I just have terrible luck.

For the Stallion no. I think you're referring to Hex editing.

Slasher
  • Slasher

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 18 February 2015 - 12:31 AM

DinkaAkuma-Side-GTAV.png
0_0.jpg

My bad, I'm not really familiar with Charles and iFruit. I get why you can't do it with the Stallion because the vehicle "ID" thing is probably different but it seems like it can be done with the Akuma? It's the same vehicle (or atleast I think both of them share the same vehicle ID) just with different values on hidden customization options. Sorry if what I'm saying is just stupid lol

Hoosierdaddy76
  • Hoosierdaddy76

Are friends electric?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 February 2015 - 01:05 AM

DinkaAkuma-Side-GTAV.png
0_0.jpg

My bad, I'm not really familiar with Charles and iFruit. I get why you can't do it with the Stallion because the vehicle "ID" thing is probably different but it seems like it can be done with the Akuma? It's the same vehicle (or atleast I think both of them share the same vehicle ID) just with different values on hidden customization options. Sorry if what I'm saying is just stupid lol

It is a different body style for the Akuma, but one not available online. I have one that I save-edited back on previous gen and then imported to current gen, but can't think of another possible means of obtaining one other than duplicating it. FWIW, here's mine in 'Fire Engine' (Bright Utility) Red:

vzGLqN.jpg

• Slasher likes this

Fasha_Vanilla
  • Fasha_Vanilla

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-Arab-Emirates

Posted 20 February 2015 - 05:28 PM

Bro bro please, I need a repaint to black if someone can, due to some issues, I painted mine in that stupid black purple chrome, I need someone who can paint it Black, my psn is xlord-kaiser, message me on it and I'll give you the social club name and password, I open psn on thursday, friday and saturday

CaptainMental
  • CaptainMental

Criminal Mastermind

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 18 March 2015 - 03:13 AM

Are there any codes for the newly released chrome rims?

SilverFox1
  • SilverFox1

GTA Photographer / #iFruitCustoms

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 March 2015 - 02:24 PM

http://bit.ly/GTAVwheelRef

jgarehart
  • jgarehart

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 April 2015 - 07:21 PM

How do you keep ifruit from crashing?! This has never been a problem for me before. No when I click on the Western Sovereign in the app the app crashes. Every. Time. 

Dottie
  • Dottie

Lambda LPN DTT

• Facade Corporation
  • NATO
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 12 April 2015 - 07:27 PM

How do you keep ifruit from crashing?! This has never been a problem for me before. No when I click on the Western Sovereign in the app the app crashes. Every. Time. 

PC: 

1. Exit ifruit

2. Go to the Task manager and End the process (Ifruit 32 Bit)

3. Start ifruit again

• Fennimoe likes this

Aby
  • Aby

★ Sexualizer ★

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Biggest Like Whore 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Best New Member 2013

Posted 12 April 2015 - 09:16 PM Edited by Aby, 12 April 2015 - 09:16 PM.

Man this thread will never die, lmao.

Spoiler

I don't even have a Sovereign anymore  :cry:

SilverFox1
  • SilverFox1

GTA Photographer / #iFruitCustoms

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 April 2015 - 12:28 PM

it usually crashes if you pick something with patriot smoke. Try picking a car without patriot first, then pick the sovereign. iOS crashes every time no matter what unfortunately.

OT, the sovereign can't be painted anymore

rjn222
  • rjn222

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 April 2015 - 08:58 PM

Hey I'm looking to see if you still taking orders on soverigns lookin for a couple message me if you can do it

Imnotthefiveo
  • Imnotthefiveo

He's not the Five-O

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 April 2015 - 01:47 AM

Silverfox wasnt lying, we tried to do mine on monday, everything came over but paint. Didn't get charged for paint either. He knows his stuff so if he says it can't be done, then there isnt a current way to do so using charles and ifruit.

rjn222
  • rjn222

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 April 2015 - 01:32 PM

Hey you still taking orders?

Vlad_Dracul_315
  • Vlad_Dracul_315

Playstation MVP

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 April 2015 - 06:44 PM Edited by Vlad_Dracul_315, 23 April 2015 - 06:49 PM.

I would love to get my Sovereign repainted and windows tinted. Could you help? I would like it to have a Black undertone, with a Blood or Wine Red overlay. And would like to have my windshield as dark as it can. I see you say to PM you, but for some reason I can't. Is there another way to get ahold of you Biohazard Abyss?

Maxxi
  • Maxxi

Helmut's European Autos Official Photographer

• Paleto Bay Mayor's Office
  • United-States

Posted 23 April 2015 - 07:52 PM

I would love to get my Sovereign repainted and windows tinted. Could you help? I would like it to have a Black undertone, with a Blood or Wine Red overlay. And would like to have my windshield as dark as it can. I see you say to PM you, but for some reason I can't. Is there another way to get ahold of you Biohazard Abyss?

Nope.

Vlad_Dracul_315
  • Vlad_Dracul_315

Playstation MVP

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 April 2015 - 08:07 PM

Nope.

So there is no way to paint the Soverign? I don't believe that. I know a few people that just got one this week, and they got to pick there color. I just got to find out who did it for them.

xInfamousRYANx
  • xInfamousRYANx

Car Collector and Pegassi CEO

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 April 2015 - 08:09 PM

Nope.

So there is no way to paint the Soverign? I don't believe that. I know a few people that just got one this week, and they got to pick there color. I just got to find out who did it for them.
the soverign cannot be painted anymore and even if it could you cannot pick pearlescent

Vlad_Dracul_315
  • Vlad_Dracul_315

Playstation MVP

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 April 2015 - 08:14 PM

Nope.

the soverign cannot be painted anymore and even if it could you cannot pick pearlescent

Not sure how they are doing it, but I seen it on more then one account this week (6 in total) The only thing they wasn't able to do, was tint the windshields.

xInfamousRYANx
  • xInfamousRYANx

Car Collector and Pegassi CEO

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 April 2015 - 09:46 PM

Maybe they had it done before. Or save edited it on ps3 and 360

EvilFiend
  • EvilFiend

Trying to change

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 24 April 2015 - 01:22 AM

DinkaAkuma-Side-GTAV.png

0_0.jpg

if by "street fighter version" you mean no fairing then you cant get it anymore. It was a bug when the game was still a wee baby that made the akuma spawn in without the fairing windscreen and mudguards. Sorry bud but your like a year late 

supanaut
  • supanaut

Double O.G.

• WMCC
  • Australia

Posted 24 April 2015 - 02:39 AM

I love my Streetfighter...

14107857989_f452dde3e9_z.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users