Time to Leave

who dos that one belong to ?

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

Emperor of The Grand Ole Republic of Texas

• Members
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTA Online]

Posted 02 August 2014 - 03:40 AM Edited by SeaWallTx, 02 August 2014 - 04:11 AM.

FRESHLY UPDATED CONTENT: 10:53pm CST

-Less than One Weekend Remains to Get the Independence Day Special GTA Online Content.

(Ending Date is Midnight Eastern Sunday August 3rd)

"This will also be your last chance to pick up the limited-time Independence Day Special content, like the Liberator monster truck, Sovereign motorcycle, Musket and assorted patriotic apparel - so make sure to grab these items by Sunday." -"http://www.rockstarg...ublerp07312014"

last_chance.jpg

~This will also be your last chance to pick up the limited-time Independence Day Special content.

~There is NOW less than one(1) weekend left to get the limited-time content made available as part of the Independence Day Special DLC.
~
So if you have yet to acquire vehicles like the Sovereign motorcycle and the Liberator monster truck, weapons like the Musket and Firework Rocket Launcher, or any of the patriotic tees and masks in-game then make sure to grab these items by Sunday.
~The seven(7) new properties, the ability to ride the "Ferris Whale(Wheel)" and the "Leviathan Roller Coaster", and the seventeen(17) new Jobs will all remain open PERMANENTLY.
~The Firework Rocket Launcher along with its ammo WILL be available again, during future holidays and other special events when fireworks are traditionally let off.
~At the beginning of ANY holiday/special event where fireworks are available, players who previously purchased the "Firework Rocket Launcher" will receive one(1) FREE refill of ammo per.
Source:"http://www.rockstarg...dependence-day"

-Get Double RP in GTA Online This Weekend: August 1st - 3rd.

double_rp.jpg

~Beginning August 1st through midnight eastern on Sunday August 3rd, you will get 2X RP on all GTA Online Jobs and other RP-gaining activities like Gang Attacks, Hold Ups, and Import/Export to name a few, will earn you double RP.

~But there is a cap of 5000RP.

Source:"http://www.rockstarg...ublerp07312014"
-The 1.16 Update WILL be out Next Week, Most likely Monday Night(August 4th).
~It MAY possibly be released with the removal of the Weekend Event, this coming weekend(Sunday Night/Monday Morning at Midnight EST).
Source:"http://gtaforums.com...nline-content/"

-The "Firework Rocket Launcher" uses the same ammo as the "Rocket Launcher".

~So you should be possible to keep the "Firework Rocket Launcher" with full ammo always as long as you are rank 100 or above, or you join Survivals/Deathmatches and pickup "Rocket Launcher" ammo.

~Also the "Firework Rocket Launcher's" ammo IS refilled when you choose to purchase ALL ammo before a mission.

-The Liberator & Rhino when delivered by Pegasus will show they are at the Police Station but once you arrive there it will move to a location near Fort Zancudo.

-You CAN use iFruit/Charles(or a SE/HEX) to add a Turbo to ANY of the "Electric" Vehicles.
~Voltic
~Surge
~Space Docker(Dune2)[The order MUST be placed in Single Player Story Mode.]
~Caddy(Golf Cart)[HEX Editor Only]
~Airtug[HEX Editor Only]

(The Khamelion has the "Turbo" option at LSC already, because originally R has intended on it being a fully functioning hybrid.)

Newly Confirmed Exploits/Glitches:as of 8/1 10:15pm CST

-Sell FREE Website Vehicle(A.K.A. SOLO $Money Glitch):

Vehicle Selling Prices:

Khamelion sells for $60,000,

Elegy RH8 sells for $57,000,

Hotknife sells for $54,000,
Carbon RS sells for $24,000,

...@ the Text Tutorial page, "http://gtaforums.com...update-thread/".

tails_prower_2040
  • tails_prower_2040

Tails Prower

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 August 2014 - 07:30 AM

Time to Leave

who dos that one belong to ?

Martin, I got the mission when I was up in Paleto area as it takes place at the farm just

across from Beeker's Garage.

• SeaWallTx and NaLLe00 like this

zSaintX
  • zSaintX

Swag is for kids. Class is for men.

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 03 August 2014 - 12:02 AM

Sorry to disappoint you SeaWall, but the FL does NOT share ammo with the RL. I have 19 rockets on the Rocket Launcher and 20 on the Fireworks Launcher, while normally if you shoot a pistol, the other ones would lose ammo as well since it's shared between them, but when I shoot a Rocket, the FL's ammo is not affected and viceversa.

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 August 2014 - 12:30 AM Edited by SeaWallTx, 03 August 2014 - 12:40 AM.

Sorry to disappoint you SeaWall, but the FL does NOT share ammo with the RL. I have 19 rockets on the Rocket Launcher and 20 on the Fireworks Launcher, while normally if you shoot a pistol, the other ones would lose ammo as well since it's shared between them, but when I shoot a Rocket, the FL's ammo is not affected and viceversa.

Thats crazy because I tested it several times yesterday before I posted that and it worked. Now I am totally confused, I too noticed that one didn't "USE" the others ammo, but did you then go and purchase ONLY Rockets for the "Rocket Launcher". I have NEVER once had to purchase ammo for my "Firework Rocket Launcher" and this is because I purchase the "Rocket Launcher" ammo first. I will do some further testing, BUT I DO KNOW that the ammo for the "Firework Rocket Launcher" IS refilled when you choose to purchase "All Ammo" in a Pre-Mission Lobby.

P.S.

I have changed the wording and will completely remove it if after further testing the statement is, in fact, proven incorrect. Also I want to thank you for reporting this, I always need and appreciate any help I can get with these threads.

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 August 2014 - 12:38 AM Edited by SeaWallTx, 03 August 2014 - 01:21 AM.

UPDATE: 7:39pm CST

\/REMOVED\/

-The "Firework Rocket Launcher" uses the same ammo as the "Rocket Launcher".

~So you should be possible to keep the "Firework Rocket Launcher" with full ammo always as long as you are rank 100 or above, or you join Survivals/Deathmatches and pickup "Rocket Launcher" ammo.

~Also the "Firework Rocket Launcher's" ammo IS refilled when you choose to purchase ALL ammo before a mission.due to the fact that the weapons don't actually "Use" the same ammo, so this has been re-worded.

I replaced the above(removed) info with the information below:

-When purchasing "ALL Ammo" from the "Pre-Mission(Job) Lobby" it will refill the ammo for the "Firework Rocket Launcher".

zSaintX
  • zSaintX

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 03 August 2014 - 08:24 PM

Thats crazy because I tested it several times yesterday before I posted that and it worked. Now I am totally confused, I too noticed that one didn't "USE" the others ammo, but did you then go and purchase ONLY Rockets for the "Rocket Launcher". I have NEVER once had to purchase ammo for my "Firework Rocket Launcher" and this is because I purchase the "Rocket Launcher" ammo first. I will do some further testing, BUT I DO KNOW that the ammo for the "Firework Rocket Launcher" IS refilled when you choose to purchase "All Ammo" in a Pre-Mission Lobby.

P.S.

I have changed the wording and will completely remove it if after further testing the statement is, in fact, proven incorrect. Also I want to thank you for reporting this, I always need and appreciate any help I can get with these threads.

Also its ammo it's replenished by buying All Ammo because the Independence Day DLC is not over yet. I'm pretty sure that Rockstar it's not that stupid and will do something about it.

zSaintX
  • zSaintX

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 04 August 2014 - 02:03 AM

Hey SeaWall, you might want to start writing this :lol:

776000c72028ba2dfa09ff095e2b4db7.png

Delta India Echo
  • Delta India Echo

f*ck crate drops

• BUSTED!
  • Somalia

Posted 04 August 2014 - 02:03 AM

I am pretty sure it's 100% over now. No sign of Liberator on WSC and ammunation weapons apart from the Musket I bought (f*ck the FL).

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 August 2014 - 02:45 AM

Also its ammo it's replenished by buying All Ammo because the Independence Day DLC is not over yet. I'm pretty sure that Rockstar it's not that stupid and will do something about it.

Yeah, but the good ole SP Character into Online Glitch will ALWAYS replenish ALL of your ammo, :lol: .

Hey SeaWall, you might want to start writing this :lol:

776000c72028ba2dfa09ff095e2b4db7.png

I am, I already have it ready to go. just not posted I think I will have it posted and locked until the update drops.

I am pretty sure it's 100% over now. No sign of Liberator on WSC and ammunation weapons apart from the Musket I bought (f*ck the FL).

Wait so you have lost the weapons you already purchased? did you do the "Sell Elegy Glitch"?

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 August 2014 - 03:03 AM

No update as of 10:02pm CST/ 11:02pm EST

Delta India Echo
  • Delta India Echo

f*ck crate drops

• BUSTED!
  • Somalia

Posted 04 August 2014 - 03:11 AM Edited by Delta India Echo, 04 August 2014 - 03:12 AM.

Wait so you have lost the weapons you already purchased? did you do the "Sell Elegy Glitch"?

No I mean the only independence day update item on the DLC section is the Musket because that's what I bought, the FL and the micro-fireworks are nowhere to be seen.

Also yes, I did the Elegy Glitch for a full hour today, it was patched while I was ingame (I was about to sell my last batch too, I enter with the second to last Elegy and the Sell prompt is nowhere to be seen).

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 August 2014 - 03:18 AM

No I mean the only independence day update item on the DLC section is the Musket because that's what I bought, the FL and the micro-fireworks are nowhere to be seen.

Also yes, I did the Elegy Glitch for a full hour today, it was patched while I was ingame (I was about to sell my last batch too, I enter with the second to last Elegy and the Sell prompt is nowhere to be seen).

that sucks, anyways now it is the waiting game, but the 1.16 MAY NOT come out until Monday Night/Tuesday Morning(@12:00 Midnight). But I have a tread all ready to go, all I have to do is click "Post New Topic".

zSaintX
  • zSaintX

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 04 August 2014 - 03:32 AM

Wait, I remember. Valentine's Day items were removed one day after (which would be August 4th in this case), a DLC for the Xbox came a couple of hours later (it was 11pm here) which included all the features but was quite glitchy, and then the official patch came out the next day, so this might happen. I'm pretty excited anyway :)

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 August 2014 - 03:40 AM

Wait, I remember. Valentine's Day items were removed one day after (which would be August 4th in this case), a DLC for the Xbox came a couple of hours later (it was 11pm here) which included all the features but was quite glitchy, and then the official patch came out the next day, so this might happen. I'm pretty excited anyway :)

Right, this will only happen with the "Radio T-Shirts" and the other 2 Beer Hats because they are technically in your inventory, simply not activated, yet. They must be first time activated(by R*) then activated someway in game either via a purchase or something else, like the crates. So your right we could already have access to something like the the "Radio T-Shirts" or the other 2 Beer Hats. But the full update may not drop "officially" until tomorrow at midnight eastern.

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 August 2014 - 04:05 AM

No update as of 11:04pm CST/ 12:04midnight EST

most likely the update will drop Monday Night/Tuesday Morning(@Midnight)

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 August 2014 - 04:34 AM

UPDATE: 11:35pm CST

Okay I have restarted my PS3 System and the GTA V/Online Game and now AFTER Midnight Eastern, the Independence Day Content IS STILL Avavlible...

...Firework Rocket Launcher, Musket, & Fireworks...

S30_A14771.jpg

...The Liberator...

S30_A14781.jpg

...The Sovereign...

S30_A14791.jpg

...The Masks, Facial Paint, and Clothing are there also, I only took pics of the big stuff so I could get them posted quickly.

mikezilla2
  • mikezilla2

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 04 August 2014 - 04:44 AM

so i got my first beer hat about two days ago , there a qucik method to getting the rest ?

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 August 2014 - 05:06 AM Edited by SeaWallTx, 04 August 2014 - 05:07 AM.

so i got my first beer hat about two days ago , there a qucik method to getting the rest ?

OMG, lol, The "-Unlock The Beer Hats and 'Statue Of Happiness' T-shirt" Glitch @ the Text Tutorial page, "http://gtaforums.com...update-thread/".(Post#6, last glitch)

• The_Wizzard_73 likes this

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 August 2014 - 05:21 AM Edited by SeaWallTx, 04 August 2014 - 05:32 AM.

No update as of 12:06pm CST/ 1:06am EST

I'm calling it, the update will drop Monday Night/Tuesday Morning(@Midnight).

But at Midnight here(CST) everyone was kicked out of my session, and I was in LSC in a stolen gang car, and I was kicked out of it, but the weird thing was, although I was in passive mode, I could use my weapons, this maybe the beginning of a "Use Weapons while i Passive Mode" Glitch, and I don't mean in the Vehicle, I DO mean on foot, it had something to do with me getting kicked out of the vehicle while in LSC. I lost the vehicle which I was about to sell for $12,545. Now I could NOT use the "Down" Button to expand my HUD, I also could NOT access my "Interaction Menu". However I could enter and exit other vehicles, BUT none of my property showed on the Map, not my garages or vehicles. BUT I can repeat it, only thing its the room is always empty and it takes quite a long time, and you never know when it will happen. Basically you get in an NPV(Non-Pesonal Vehicle) and take it into LSC, Then go in and out of different menus, very slowly, for 20-30minutes, until the game kind of trips out and kicks you out of the session, BUT since you were in LSC you get to stay in Online. The way you can check to see that you are still in passive mode since the "Interaction Menu: won't work is to pause the game and go to "Online">"Settings" and you will see the option to "Disable Passive Mode" if it is enabled. So now that you CAN shoot in passive mode and choose any weapon you want, you simply wait for people to join/be placed back into the session.

Here is how the map looks when the glitch is active and you can shoot in passive mode

S30_A14941.jpg

Full Sized:"http://postimg.org/image/iz3js24bb/"

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 August 2014 - 05:30 AM

UPDATE: 12:31pm CST

Okay I have restarted my PS3 System and the GTA V/Online Game and now AFTER Midnight Central, the Independence Day Content IS STILL Available...

bD7cew.gif

As well as the Double RP, or so it says...

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 August 2014 - 06:17 AM Edited by SeaWallTx, 05 August 2014 - 02:42 AM.

No update as of 1:16am CST/ 2:06am EST

The update will drop Monday Night/Tuesday Morning(@Midnight).

~I did restart my PS3 System(and the GTA V/Online Game) to check.

n0tj0sh33
  • n0tj0sh33

H20 Lean Same Thing

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 August 2014 - 06:54 AM

hmm does this mean we have until Tuesday morning to buy the limited items?

Amistrulez
  • Amistrulez

Mothaphuckka

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 04 August 2014 - 07:51 AM

Update wont come out today... You are pretty dumb if you think so, it will come on Tuesday 12:00am GMT

mallet_man89
  • mallet_man89

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 August 2014 - 08:35 AM

content removed for me 9:35am GMT still have the musket and my clothes, liberator etc

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 August 2014 - 08:55 AM

content removed for me 9:35am GMT still have the musket and my clothes, liberator etc

I still have access to all of the content in the stores and websites.

hmm does this mean we have until Tuesday morning to buy the limited items?

You have another day, I guess, my best guess is that the Update is going to be tomorrow(@12:00midnight EST).

P.S.

I AM Still getting DOUBLE RP, and I have just restarted the system(PS3) at 3:46:pm CST

zSaintX
  • zSaintX

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 04 August 2014 - 11:13 AM Edited by zSaintX, 04 August 2014 - 11:32 AM.

No update for me and also the items are still available to buy for me. 1:13pm GMT+1

Edit: I also got the Use Weapons while in Passive Mode glitch. I was buying clothes and I left my controller for a moment and when I returned I was in the clothing shop without the menu. No blips, no jobs, no properties, just shop icons.

Edit 2: So apparently you don't get to pay for the insurance if you destroy any car. I have $14350650 and I destroyed a Z-Type while in this glitch. I still have the exact same amount of money.

m3tal z_DKI
  • m3tal z_DKI

Soldier

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 04 August 2014 - 11:20 AM

The items are no longer avaible to buy.

13:20 GMT + 1 (Italy)

zSaintX
  • zSaintX

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 04 August 2014 - 11:45 AM

Oh and SeaWall, I've discovered a glitch where your arms disappear. All you have to do is wear a vest, now go to Vest Shirts, put on a Valentines Day shirt (the ones with the black bands) and then put an Independence Day shirt, and you will notice that your forearms are now invisible.

Amistrulez
  • Amistrulez

Mothaphuckka

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 04 August 2014 - 01:08 PM

^Thats old glitch

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users