Server Upgrade  GTAForums will be unavailable shortly while we upgrade to a shiny new server. Thanks for your patience!
» «

DLC/Update 1.15 Problems Topic.

12 replies to this topic
  • SirJohnnyStark

Movie Director of Vinewood

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 01 July 2014 - 04:15 PM

Hey guys... 

well... the two DLC cars (sovereign and liberator) only show up in my story-mode garage list, as long as i am logged on PSN...

as soon as i start GTA V without being logged on PSN, both vehicles DO NOT appear anymore in the list...wtf?!? so I NEED to have always internet connection, in order to use both cars in story-mode???

is this normal, or a bug?

• 07carbon3

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 July 2014 - 09:38 PM

hey guys

i wnated to download the different dlc packs like beach bum/ the business one and indepeance day one but have no idea how to.

i've downloaded the patch 1.15 and go to play online and go to the store but all i get is to buy in game money.

are the dlc packs only for usa or am i just doing it wrong.i've also just gone to the ps3 store searched up gta 5 and saw add-ons and again its just to buy in game money

please advise

• tmorris9

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 July 2014 - 03:49 AM

So I downloaded the new DLC on my PS3 and it says I have new vehicles in my my garage and hanger and that new guns are in my inventory. I have musket and firework launcher. No monster truck and no new motorcycle. Also Ammunation does not show the new weapons so can't buy more ammo.

Now I have quite the game several times and restarted. Even turned on my PS3 and started from a different user and same exact thing happens.

I used the firework launcher and ran out of ammo but can't buy more.

What I really want is the monster truck and I know it's in story mode but I can't get to it. And yes I tried both the garage and hanger even the helipad. nothing.

Any ideas?

Cherno Alpha
  • Cherno Alpha

Player Hater

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 02 July 2014 - 04:02 AM

restart the game

• SirJohnnyStark

Movie Director of Vinewood

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 02 July 2014 - 08:17 AM

i had the same problem... and the solution is:

always log in on PSN before starting the game, in order to make these cars appear in your garage list... 

if you don't log in before starting, for some reason they do not show up in the story mode garages...

• D3ADSH0T likes this

Goin For The Gusto
  • Goin For The Gusto

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 02 July 2014 - 10:46 PM

When it says to click "ok" to update, I do, then the screen goes black and nothing, it just sits.  I unplugged my PS3 once from the back, rebooted, then it did it again, I have let it sit for 10 mins, nothing, just a blank black screen.  Anyone else having issues?

• tmorris9

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 July 2014 - 03:48 AM

I had a similar problem, turned out my PS3 system had an update that is needed for 1.15 

• SonLantos88

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 03 July 2014 - 06:09 AM

This happened to me once with an older update but somehow after two retrys it finally worked.

Sorry maybe someone else can help..

• mareepx

GTAF's Jennifer Lawrence fanboy

• Members
  • England

Posted 04 July 2014 - 08:26 PM

I had never once froze before 1.15. Now i have frozen 4 times since Tuesday and I have lost my save games in SP all the way back to April.

(My last save available is 16th April, so every save after this has been deleted)

Fortunately it's still after the story completion

• RolfStarGames

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 05 July 2014 - 05:12 PM

New bug, If you buy a safehouse in Paleto Bay, hookers will never arrive to your home.

• Username5

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 July 2014 - 02:51 AM

So I recently downloaded the Independence update. And went to go see the monster truck in my garage. I arrived seeing it wasnt there. I looked through the whole special vehicle list. And yes i know it is not labeled monster truck. But i switched from Franklin to Micheal and Micheal had the Firework launcher. But he didnt have a monster truck either. And the amount of special vehicles in my garage is 18. Is it the max amount of special vehicles being the problem? This is the story mode. 

• lovepreet

Player Hater

• New Members
  • India

Posted 14 July 2014 - 12:25 PM

Monster truck, captain america bike, and firework louncher not find in game if I online I have them if I offline don't have any of it
Ut I save that bike in my garage and its there and I have fireworks but I cant buy ammo because its not in the ammunation store and monster truck cannot be saved in the garage and list of special vehicle are 19 not 21 if we offline is there any way to get them offline please answer

• buzbegone

• Members

Posted 17 July 2014 - 03:17 AM

I am facing the same problem as above. Since there's no clear fix, let's just wait it out until the next patch

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users