Posted 23 July 2014 - 08:46 PM

the confederat flag did not just stand for racism brush up on your history

PS3_Pan
  • PS3_Pan

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 July 2014 - 08:56 PM

Hey, how come there's no confederate flag? I want to make the General Lee!

Racism woo...idiot. And this is just one reason why most countries hate us. They just think wow, stereotypical American ignorance.

People from the "south" call it "southern pride,"  everyone else see's it for what it really is.  especially when it's some low IQ hillbilly redneck with their lifted 4X4 truck and the flag hanging in the back.

• ajdude1 likes this

ajdude1
  • ajdude1

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 09:44 PM

I'm aware of this, but it did stand for racism/pro slavery. When people say it's "Southern Pride" I don't think they know how dumb they sound. 

SpyderBaiterZ
  • SpyderBaiterZ

SpyderBaiterz

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 10:29 PM

I'm aware of this, but it did stand for racism/pro slavery. When people say it's "Southern Pride" I don't think they know how dumb they sound. 

agreed but for some of us we see the confederate flag as representaion of freedom for all c'mon man

its 2014 if your racists wait we will all be one big mocha fam lol

ajdude1
  • ajdude1

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 10:58 PM

agreed but for some of us we see the confederate flag as representaion of freedom for all c'mon man

wow.

SpyderBaiterZ
  • SpyderBaiterZ

SpyderBaiterz

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2014 - 12:44 AM

wow.

wow?

ajdude1
  • ajdude1

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2014 - 12:52 AM

wow.

wow?

you sounded like a complete racist

MythicRare
  • MythicRare

Twisted Samurai

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2014 - 05:24 AM

No you dumbass, I just want to make the General Lee from Dukes of Hazzard!

skysteve
  • skysteve

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2014 - 01:08 PM

Great for Americans....

But as a British Company - when do we ever get recognised with an country specific update?

Huh? The game takes place in ... wait for it ... the US! Why would there be British or any other country's holidays in it?

When they make a GTA for London, you can have all the UK content you want. And anyone who then complains that there's nothing relating to the US can kiss your ass.

Until then, please use your brain.

• ajdude1 likes this

SpyderBaiterZ
  • SpyderBaiterZ

SpyderBaiterz

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 July 2014 - 07:30 AM

wow.

wow?

you sounded like a complete racist

umm how is that i said freedom for all and mocha fam how is that racists an just so you know im not at all

and racism is stupid because we are all one race the HUMAN race i think if your a racist your a uneducated person that has been taught wrong. lol which is funny to me because im not the sharpest knife in the kitchen i think 1day (not soon) color of your skin will not be a issue because every1 will be the same not to say bigatry wont be around oh and by the way im a horrible speller

Red Lynx 23
  • Red Lynx 23

GTA Supercop

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 July 2014 - 04:59 PM

Sometime in the past three updates, possibly 1.15, the creepy old cannibals at the Altruist camp started wearing pants. 

ajdude1
  • ajdude1

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 July 2014 - 02:15 AM

Sometime in the past three updates, possibly 1.15, the creepy old cannibals at the Altruist camp started wearing pants. 

thank god

Dasan69458
  • Dasan69458

Troll Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 July 2014 - 04:12 AM

Has anyone noticed more cars spawning than previous updates, also there is more variety, like higher end cars are starting to spawn regularly, and in the past it would mostly be 3-4 different cars, now its gained a wider range, like from sedans to coups, muscle, sports, suv, and even a few super all on the same road where as before it would be like an suv and a coupe and that was it.

TractorMechanic
  • TractorMechanic

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 August 2014 - 04:20 PM

TractorMechanic
  • TractorMechanic

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 August 2014 - 04:28 PM

I'm sorry, I didn't realize that's I sound dumb when I say I'm proud of my ancestors who stood up and fought for their own independence and freedom.

MythicRare
  • MythicRare

Twisted Samurai

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 August 2014 - 04:35 PM

Hey, how come there's no confederate flag? I want to make the General Lee!

Racism woo...idiot. And this is just one reason why most countries hate us. They just think wow, stereotypical American ignorance.

People from the "south" call it "southern pride,"  everyone else see's it for what it really is.  especially when it's some low IQ hillbilly redneck with their lifted 4X4 truck and the flag hanging in the back.

I'll have you know I live in Chicago. Also, interesting fact, did you know that when the IQ test was made, it was originally to test short term memory and pattern recognition, rather than intelligence? The only reason I want the confederate flag is to make the General Lee from the show Dukes of Hazzard.

Red Lynx 23
  • Red Lynx 23

GTA Supercop

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 August 2014 - 04:03 PM

I've noticed that muggers aren't random npcs, but rather a bald guy wearing a bandana over the lower half of his face. Rest in peace Prostitutes and women at the Playboy Mansion pulling a knife and mugging players. 

GTAandStuff
  • GTAandStuff

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 03 August 2014 - 05:09 PM Edited by GTAandStuff, 03 August 2014 - 05:09 PM.

R* needs to get their priorities straight. Why do they keep patching glitches that are mostly harmless and not properly patch some glitches that actually keep bothering players?

• ajdude1 likes this

Foreverpast
  • Foreverpast

Polite Upon Request

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 August 2014 - 04:04 PM Edited by Foreverpast, 09 August 2014 - 04:04 PM.

R* needs to get their priorities straight. Why do they keep patching glitches that are mostly harmless and not properly patch some glitches that actually keep bothering players?

Because actual problem glitches can affect anyone, however vehicle/weapon glitches are helping those who go out of their way to perform them. They rather deny players of nifty tricks before patching issues which can occur to anybody without effort. So their priority seems to be keeping everyone on even ground in EVERY aspect before solving general gameplay problems.

ajdude1
  • ajdude1

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 August 2014 - 08:08 PM

I'm sorry, I didn't realize that's I sound dumb when I say I'm proud of my ancestors who stood up and fought for their own independence and freedom.

their own independence and freedom? the south? don't make me go all history teacher here but damn they just wanted to fight the north so they could keep the ways of the confederacy, didn't work out for them. ended slavery, confederacy was no more. the end. I'm done with this sh*t this is a GTA forum. 

DJ_DC99
  • DJ_DC99

Local Troll

• BUSTED!
  • Portugal

Posted 10 August 2014 - 02:24 AM

Wtf happened to the topic?!?

Now it's a bunch of whose country is better stuff since I guess someone wanted a UK Update. 

If that is the case then I want:

1) A gay little horse drawn carriage

2) My own super quiet set of guards outside my apartment

3) A crown and dress

4) UK Flags all over my car, my clothing, and on my tank

5) Fish and chips as a consumable food purchased from convenience stores

6) Some sort of soccer uniform with a soccer minigame? I can't believe they have Golf, Tennis, Arm Wrestling, Darts, but NO SOCCER?!? Or what you guys call "football". And what the hell happened to our Gridiron Football Outfits as well? If its a all about 'Murikka patch, then we should have some football uniforms for some Sunday Night Gridiron Football?!?

7) On top of that, we should be able to engage in Soccer Rioting, as in, make it a Team Deathmatch Map, UK team, vs France, vs Spain, vs Brazil, etc. Soccer rioting with knives, batons, baseball bats, glass bottles, like how it really goes down! Then have SWAT Teams (riot police) show up and disperse us as it gets closer to the end of the time limit). The Los Santos Radio Stations have commercials making fun of "Football Clubs", why not actually HAVE FOOTBALL CLUBS (kind of like crews), to engage in melee combat, and use the gas cans to light cars on fire. Highest scoring Football Club Team wins the TDM, by setting and destroying more cars with fire, overturning them with help from other teammates, etc.

I heard that some poor dude in Brazil got his head cracked open (killed instantly) with a hurled toilet bowl. Like some guy, tore a entire porcelain toilet from the bathroom stall, and dropped it on someone's head. Lets put those in there too. Instant-kill. 

So basically to summarise,

You've taken the death of an actual person who met his demise in an unfortunate manner.. And then proceeded to try and get a joke out of it, simply to make a post and drag this sh*t out even longer?

Says it all really.
He's dead now, he doesnt mind :)

JoeBoneless
  • JoeBoneless

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 15 August 2014 - 09:01 PM Edited by JoeBoneless, 15 August 2014 - 09:02 PM.

Don't forget we should be able to serve tea in our apartments

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users