» «
Photo

1.15 Patch notes

291 replies to this topic
miaumiau1
  • miaumiau1

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 July 2014 - 10:34 AM Edited by miaumiau1, 01 July 2014 - 10:36 AM.

New Content

• Two new vehicles with permanent American Flag livery have been added.
  • Vapid “The Liberator” - An off-road truck, available from the Warstock site. This vehicle is not moddable and is accessed via Pegasus. 
  • Western Sovereign - This motorcycle is available from San Andreas Super Autos. 

Independence Day Special Content: Available for purchase for a limited time only (See http://www.rockstarg...ilable-Starting for details). 

• Over 40 new Independence holiday-themed clothing items, including outfits, have been added to clothes stores for both male and female characters in GTA Online. 
  • Two new weapons have been added to Ammu-Nation: Fireworks Launcher and Musket.
  • Four types of Fireworks can now be purchased from Ammu-Nation. They each come in 3 colors, red, white and blue. 
  • A new Parachute Smoke color has been added to Ammu-Nation. The color automatically alternates between, red, white and blue: Patriot Parachute Smoke.
  • A new tire smoke color has been added to the Mod Shops. This also alternates between, red, white and blue: Patriot Tire Smoke.
  • 12 new animal masks have been added to Vespucci Movie Masks. There are 6 styles, each with 2 color variations. 
  • Four new horns have been added to the Mod Shop. Each horn is part of the Star Spangled Banner song. 
  • A new Mullet hairstyle has been added for both male and female characters. 
  • Stars n Stripes Face Paint added to Barber Shop and Salon.

New Features and Updates

• The ability to place and set off fireworks has been added to the Interaction Menu. Players can purchase 4 different types from Ammu-Nation and then access them in their inventory. The fireworks are available for a limited time to celebrate the holiday period.
  • Seven new medium and low end Countryside Apartments have been added to the Dynasty 8 website. 
  • Players are now able to ride on the ‘The Leviathan’ rollercoaster and ‘The Ferris Whale’ on Del Perro Pier.
  • On Call mode has been added to the ‘Quick Job’ option in the phone. Players are now able to continue playing in Freemode whilst they are queued up for a Quick Join invite.
  • If a player buys a tattoo and then removes it they will only be charged $100 to re-apply instead of the full tattoo cost.
  • Players will now receive an increased cash bonus for completing a Survival, bringing up the total amount that can be earned. 
  • A player’s Mental State will no longer increase when killing hostile mercenaries. Also, the increase rate for killing Cops who are chasing the player as a result of being wanted has been reduced. 
  • Mental state will no longer increase for killing players who have a Bounty on their head or for a player defending themselves when they have a Bounty on them. 
  • Added the ‘Forced Weapon’ option to coronas for Versus and Last Team Standing Missions 
  • Players on LTS are now only able to hear their teammates, bringing them into line with VS and Capture Missions. 
  • Job entrance fees are now payable when starting a Versus Mission, in order to bring it into line with LTS and Capture Missions. 
  • The Head to Head and Challenge wager is now taken from the player’s wallet and bank. 
  • The time limit on the Team Selection screen has been increased to 1 minute.

Miscellaneous Fixes

• Fixed an issue where it was possible for a player’s car to disappear if they left it at the start of a GTA Race. 
  • Fixed an issue where the Armored Truck would occasionally not drop any Cash. 
  • Fixed an issue where Crew tire smoke would not apply correctly. 
  • Help text is now displayed in the corona if a player attempts to play an animation which cannot be played due to masks / head gear the player is wearing. 
  • Fixed an issue where splash damage from explosions would apply full damage regardless of distance from the explosion. 
  • Fixed an issue where players could become stuck entering their garage if they had requested a vehicle from their Mechanic while another player was in their garage. 
  • Fixed an issue where it was possible for player characters to spawn in Fort Zancudo. 
  • Fixed an issue where it was possible for planes to respawn with their landing gear down in vehicle Deathmatches. 
  • Fixed an issue where players could spawn with a 4-star Wanted Level if they were killed by Cops in the Impound. 
  • Fixed an issue where it was possible for a player to become stuck moving to the Leaderboard after completing an Air Race. 
  • Fixed an issue where split times would occasionally work incorrectly during the tutorial Race. 
  • Fixed an issue where incorrect scores could show briefly at the start of a Team Deathmatch. 
  • Fixed an issue where players could spawn inside of, and stand in, vehicles. 
  • Fixed an issue where a player could receive a misleading Alert screen when attempting to access GTA Online when the Cloud was down. 
  • Fixed an issue where players attempting to join a Contact Mission would become stuck when too many players were invited. 
  • Fixed an issue where it was possible for players to fall through the world if they entered the PlayStation store whilst in their apartment. 
  • Fixed an issue where it was possible for players to become stuck in their apartments if a friend buzzed for entry and then entered the Pause menu. 
  • Fixed an issue where players could become stuck under the map when accepting a cross-session invite. 
  • Fixed an issue where players could occasionally be unable to steal High Priority Vehicles from one another after upgrading it. 
  • Fixed an issue where players were able to enter their garages with NPCs in their vehicles. 
  • Fixed an issue where players were unable to send text messages with Chinese characters using their cellphones. 
  • Fixed an issue where players were able to trap other players in their Personal Vehicles. 
  • Fixed an issue where the radar could flash up on screen at the start of a Job. 
  • Fixed an issue where the Rank bar could occasionally show up very briefly during transitions.

Exploit Fixes

• Fixed an exploit where players could spawn UFOs in public sessions. 
  • Fixed various exploits where players were able to duplicate vehicles. 
  • Fixed an exploit where players were able to respawn in their garages after committing suicide. 
  • Fixed an exploit where players could get all Barber services for free. 
  • Fixed an exploit that allowed players to go off-radar. 
  • Fixed an exploit that allowed players to become invincible. 
  • Fixed an exploit where players were able to drive inside their garages.
  • Tank, Bocknoi, epoxi and 12 others like this

LightningLord411
  • LightningLord411

• Members
  • United-States
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 01 July 2014 - 10:39 AM

Good. No more UFO.

And Rockstar STILL hasn't fixed the baldness?

:/
  • Cop_21, 2Chains4Bracelets and MythicRare like this

Retired Mafia
  • Retired Mafia

Van Society leader

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Event 2014 [Van Society Meets]

Posted 01 July 2014 - 10:44 AM

Who needs hair when ypou have an eagle mask!!
  • tom_p1980, meatrocket8, TG Snow White and 4 others like this

tonko
  • tonko

sgt. Handsome

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 01 July 2014 - 10:45 AM

toolbox money glitch is gone.

• Arya35 and elint_castwood like this

henryborked
  • henryborked

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 01 July 2014 - 10:46 AM Edited by henryborked, 01 July 2014 - 10:51 AM.

Yeah they fixed the toolbox thing. First of all they changed the toolbox physics. It moves much lighter now so it is far harder to move the car. I managed it though but now I cannot get in the car and menu at the same time. So, that was that...

Edit: what they changed specifically is that you aren't able to enter the car when you are inside the blue corona.

KingJohn
  • KingJohn

♛♔♚♕♛♔♚♕

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 July 2014 - 10:46 AM

So is the monster truck limited time only?

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 01 July 2014 - 10:47 AM

This update freezes my game before even reaching single player.  I didn't think this game could get any worse with the freezing.  Rockstar obviously wanted to prove me wrong.

tonko
  • tonko

sgt. Handsome

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 01 July 2014 - 10:48 AM

Yeah they fixed the toolbox thing. First of all they changed the toolbox physics. It moves much lighter now so it is far harder to move the car. I managed it though but now I cannot get in the car and menu at the same time. So, that was that...

Something new always come up, give it a week. 

• Danny-Vain likes this

garyfromscotland
  • garyfromscotland

Jock

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 July 2014 - 10:49 AM Edited by garyfromscotland, 01 July 2014 - 10:52 AM.

Great for Americans....

But as a British Company - when do we ever get recognised with an country specific update?

• WillWorthington3, FertileFuZZ, VictinisRage and 1 other like this

iProGam3r
  • iProGam3r

Hakosuka or Hachiroku?

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 July 2014 - 10:50 AM

This update freezes my game before even reaching single player.  I didn't think this game could get any worse with the freezing.  Rockstar obviously wanted to prove me wrong.

In had the same issue before but it was a corrupted single player file so I deleted it And it works now.
  • sebcreed likes this

Sentrion
  • Sentrion

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 July 2014 - 10:52 AM

Finally, those annoying glitches are gone. The fireworks launcher seems like fun.

henryborked
  • henryborked

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 01 July 2014 - 10:52 AM

Great for Americans....

But as a British Company - when do we ever get recognised with an country specific update?

And what would you suggest the UK DLC would entail exactly?

elfoam
  • elfoam

Big Homie

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 01 July 2014 - 10:55 AM

Did they fix all the glitches in rooftop rumble?.

Also can your mechanic deliver the monster truck since its not storable or is it fully pegasus owned.?

Finally, those annoying glitches are gone. The fireworks launcher seems like fun.

It sets people on fire, just did titan of a job killing people with it and the musket only Lol.

Great for Americans....

Hyrda :) and a decent motorbike.

Niyologist
  • Niyologist

HEREEEEE'S HOMER!

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 July 2014 - 10:57 AM Edited by Niyologist, 01 July 2014 - 10:57 AM.

Great for Americans....

I knew this would be mentioned. This is why they should have done it for each major country. 

• garyfromscotland and Moe Problems like this

Sentrion
  • Sentrion

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 July 2014 - 10:59 AM

Wasn't Rooftop Rumble supposed to undergo some updates? The new additions are too limited anyway.

sweetbrother
  • sweetbrother

T.N.W.O

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 July 2014 - 11:00 AM

Great for Americans....

What would the UK possibly get though? Bad weather update and Boris bikes?

• TimmyM56, Strengthcamp, meatrocket8 and 16 others like this

Niyologist
  • Niyologist

HEREEEEE'S HOMER!

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 July 2014 - 11:02 AM

Anyone encountered one of Lester's side missions on free mode? 

garyfromscotland
  • garyfromscotland

Jock

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 July 2014 - 11:05 AM Edited by garyfromscotland, 01 July 2014 - 11:09 AM.

Great for Americans....

Not too sure. Also, seems a bit weird for a British Company to make a worldwide DLC about a celebration relating to America declaring independence from the Kingdom of Great Britain. It's a big middle finger up to the rest of their player base. 

Industrial Revolution? Again, at work so not gave much in depth thought on exacts.

I'd like to see cars modelled on past cars like jag-e type, McLaren etc.

• WillWorthington3 likes this

elfoam
  • elfoam

Big Homie

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 01 July 2014 - 11:06 AM

Yes someone invited me to a mission but the joining failed.

ZeusMowat_278
  • ZeusMowat_278

It's my brains against your von Braun.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 01 July 2014 - 11:07 AM

Snapmatic glitch where you take a photo of your character walking to a car is no more. It gets greyed out when you walk to a car. I cri evrytiem.
  • SkylineGTRFreak, 2Chains4Bracelets and RoyalRedXIII like this

Zanje
  • Zanje

Stand up guy

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 July 2014 - 11:17 AM Edited by Zanje, 01 July 2014 - 11:18 AM.

"Not too sure. Also, seems a bit weird for a British Company to make a worldwide DLC about a celebration relating to America declaring independence from the Kingdom of Great Britain. It's a big middle finger up to the rest of their player base. " (sorry the quote box sh*t the bed for some reason)

Would you rather have not gotten access to it? I seriously do not understand how people can be upset about free content, and it is no way a "middle finger" to the rest of the player base. Im an American and i would not get at all upset about a British based DLC celebrating one of their holidays, hell i would love the new content!

And if it did happen they could add the jaguar with the Union Jack livery from GTA: London, that'd be sweet

• Magick, brooklyn718, garyfromscotland and 3 others like this

Retired Mafia
  • Retired Mafia

Van Society leader

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Event 2014 [Van Society Meets]

Posted 01 July 2014 - 11:21 AM Edited by Retired Mafia, 01 July 2014 - 11:22 AM.

Great for Americans....

dmuvt5.jpg
  • UP9390, mmrnmhrm, Strengthcamp and 14 others like this

garyfromscotland
  • garyfromscotland

Jock

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 July 2014 - 11:24 AM

Great for Americans....

dmuvt5.jpg

PLEASE !!! with a turbo wheelie fun !

Drive it like clarkson on top gear haha 

• UP9390, s13racer316, wolfp212 and 2 others like this

wolfp212
  • wolfp212

CLWP

• Members

Posted 01 July 2014 - 11:26 AM

Great for Americans....

Top Gear DLC.  I would pay good money for that if it ever came out.

Great for Americans....

dmuvt5.jpg

I can't help but think of Mr Bean and Top Gear whenever I see one of those cars.  Comedy gold, they need to include that in GTA ASAP.

• UP9390, VictinisRage and kingredbeardi like this

Nathaaann
  • Nathaaann

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 July 2014 - 11:27 AM

Great for Americans....

The British Empied update where the former British Empire hands out pies to Gandhis descendents.
  • Day Reaper, RoyalRedXIII and emptyplayer like this

FourTwoZero
  • FourTwoZero

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 01 July 2014 - 11:28 AM

Sticky bombs now stick to players. Dunno if thats in the notes or not but i know they didnt before.

henryborked
  • henryborked

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 01 July 2014 - 11:31 AM

The game is set in the USA so a USA themed dlc makes sense...
  • tom_p1980, SimsDaniel916, Themonsterhunter and 6 others like this

TIM74UK
  • TIM74UK

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 July 2014 - 11:32 AM

Great for Americans....

Jesus!

We could have a whole manor of content like Union Flag IssI and what about a war ship? What about a Triumph Bike and for weapons we should have the knuckle duster and Walther PPK.... perhaps an exclusive Tux bond'ish style too.

Use your imagination!

• Magick, garyfromscotland, FertileFuZZ and 2 others like this

KingJohn
  • KingJohn

♛♔♚♕♛♔♚♕

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 July 2014 - 11:36 AM

Great for Americans....

Bad teeth.

• archiebunker, ugotsmoked, meatrocket8 and 5 others like this

Breaking Bad
  • Breaking Bad

I am the one who knocks.

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 July 2014 - 11:38 AM Edited by Breaking Bad, 01 July 2014 - 11:38 AM.

"Players will now receive an increased cash bonus for completing a Survival, bringing up the total amount that can be earned."

Interesting, I wonder how much of an increase it is? Has anybody tried a Survival yet?

• 2Chains4Bracelets likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users