» «
Photo

Mod Request for cars parked on the side of the road

2 replies to this topic
AndyTheLegend
  • AndyTheLegend

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 July 2014 - 10:20 AM Edited by AndyTheLegend, 01 July 2014 - 10:21 AM.

Hey guys! this is my first post here. 

I was wondering if anyone could make a mod that places a lot of parked cars on the side of streets? Most of the streets in Liberty City have space for parked cars but I rarely see any parked cars. Maybe only 1 on every other street. I was wondering if someone could make a mod where there are simply more parked cars? It looks much more realistic (as every street in NYC is filled with parked cars). I understand that it would probably come with some performance hit so maybe you can make a few presets with varying car density? I've been trying to find a mod like this but have not yet found one. If you know of one, or you know how to create one, please let me know!! Thanks in advance

nine30
  • nine30

Trick

• Members
  • None
  • Best Map Made From Scratch 2014 [French Rivieria]
    Contribution Award [Mods]

Posted 01 July 2014 - 03:46 PM

Hi, change your density settings, i see many cars parked ;)

AndyTheLegend
  • AndyTheLegend

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 July 2014 - 05:00 PM Edited by AndyTheLegend, 01 July 2014 - 05:05 PM.

I have vehicle density up all the way and yet I only see at most 1 or 2 on block, usually none.  I get a lot of moving cars but no parked ones.

Very odd.

And either way, I would prefer to have a lot more parked cars than moving cars so I would still need a mod to accomplish that, I'm guessing.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users