Quantcast

» «
Photo

Independence Day DLC Ending | Double RP Weekend (1-3 Aug)

810 replies to this topic
MrWhiskers
  • MrWhiskers

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 02 August 2014 - 01:03 PM

My method is doing RR with a buzzard, it spawns at the hospital and you can take out the two cars at the first garage then if you're skillfull you can hover over the ditch where the train is & shoot between the opening blowing up everybody inside the building then just fly ahead of the car with the documents and wait at the turnoff and snipe the driver, take the docs and fly to madrazos. It take about 5 mins if done right. I can't make a video since I don't have a camera, and I don't want Rockstar finding this out.

sh*t if thay find this out, you will be banned directly :)

why the f*ck would he get banned by having different approach to a mission ? 

• Blingy likes this

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

It's Miljet Time

• Members
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted 02 August 2014 - 01:21 PM

why the f*ck would he get banned by having different approach to a mission ? 

http://people.howstu...om/sarcasm1.htm

• Blingy and FAT CURRY like this

luisniko
  • luisniko

@ Elpis

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 August 2014 - 01:34 PM

C* hate players successing RR
  • robban likes this

takeiteasy04
  • takeiteasy04

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 August 2014 - 02:28 PM

Does anyone know if the mullets are permanent or temporary?

Cmdr_Shepherd
  • Cmdr_Shepherd

How's that for a slice of fried gold?

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 August 2014 - 04:21 PM

Does anyone know if the mullets are permanent or temporary?

Not sure, although I suspect it's a case of 'if you're rocking it, you keep it' - i.e., as soon as you change hairstyles for another kind, you may well lose the option to re-apply a mullet.

Think this also applies for the 'Stars and Stripes' face paint - not sure about the horns or tyre smoke, though. Parachute smoke is a permanent accessory, though - once you buy it, you can cycle through the list of smokes in your inventory, and it'll be there, even if not currently equipped.

kjahcleveland
  • kjahcleveland

Esperanto collector

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 02 August 2014 - 08:43 PM

Do races and TDM for the best RP. I'm rank 379 and I still love ranking up. I never play free mode all I do is TDM, race, and parachute that's how I'm such a high rank.
Double money would be nice because I'm only up to like 300k but I'll take double RP any day :)

Shadowlarvitar
  • Shadowlarvitar

Proud Saints Row Fanboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 August 2014 - 01:52 AM

Oh crap.... there was parachute smoke and face paint? I didn't know! e_e

Too late now...... I won't be able to play until Tuesday

gtafan26
  • gtafan26

LSPD wannabe

• Members

Posted 03 August 2014 - 02:25 AM

Done with the double RP weekend, made it to 100, and that was my goal. 

• Starsky83 and awesomefoot like this

gta4thewin
  • gta4thewin

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 August 2014 - 08:32 AM

Im at rank 71 or something with my 2nd char. Im gonna make a push for it today and hopefully get a few more ranks. Maybe unlock RR haha.

menny
  • menny

Thug

• Members

Posted 03 August 2014 - 08:41 AM

Am I the only one that can't access online?

Lazyboy20XX
  • Lazyboy20XX

Thanks Robin <3

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 August 2014 - 09:58 AM

My method is doing RR with a buzzard, it spawns at the hospital and you can take out the two cars at the first garage then if you're skillfull you can hover over the ditch where the train is & shoot between the opening blowing up everybody inside the building then just fly ahead of the car with the documents and wait at the turnoff and snipe the driver, take the docs and fly to madrazos. It take about 5 mins if done right. I can't make a video since I don't have a camera, and I don't want Rockstar finding this out.

What and where is the "turnoff point"?

At the Farm, you could try to snipe him b4 that but if you get to the farm the guys there will kill him then you just RPG the other agents, take the docs and fly to martins. :)

C* hate players successing RR

This is true, that's why I don't want them knowing ppl can do RR with a heli, They make it tougher every update. :)

• CenMan likes this

Retardation
  • Retardation

Radio Mirror Park

• Members

Posted 03 August 2014 - 02:48 PM

Any working beer hat glitches lately?

Noclue_42
  • Noclue_42

How much for the ape?!

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 03 August 2014 - 06:03 PM

I managed to snatch a special crate drop a couple of hours ago. I thought I'd easily get it since I saw noone else on the radar going for it, butwhen I arrived I had to spill a lot of blood to finally claim it. was a really close call!

anyhow I got that beer hat everyone seems to want so bad, I can't find anything special about it and I won't wear it.  btw can I gift it to someone or something? an option/mechanism for objects to change owners, trade/sell/giveaway stuff between parties should be implemented in the future, maybe

anyhow, claiming the crate also rewarded me with 3 pieces of clothing. 3 t-shirts. are those unique so just I have them? or was this a general reward for those who claim a special crate?
it's a grey "los santos belle" covergirl shirt, a green R* logo v-neck and a light brown shirt with a red skull on it. if someone could tell me I'd appreciate. just curios.

Robaldinio
  • Robaldinio

Hustler

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 August 2014 - 08:22 PM

Oh, I thought by being away this weekend I was missing out on a last chance to grab the beer hats but there isn't even extra crates? 

Quinn_flower
  • Quinn_flower

Homie

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 03 August 2014 - 11:54 PM

I managed to snatch a special crate drop a couple of hours ago. I thought I'd easily get it since I saw noone else on the radar going for it, butwhen I arrived I had to spill a lot of blood to finally claim it. was a really close call!

anyhow I got that beer hat everyone seems to want so bad, I can't find anything special about it and I won't wear it.  btw can I gift it to someone or something? an option/mechanism for objects to change owners, trade/sell/giveaway stuff between parties should be implemented in the future, maybe

anyhow, claiming the crate also rewarded me with 3 pieces of clothing. 3 t-shirts. are those unique so just I have them? or was this a general reward for those who claim a special crate?
it's a grey "los santos belle" covergirl shirt, a green R* logo v-neck and a light brown shirt with a red skull on it. if someone could tell me I'd appreciate. just curios.

Belle is pick up ur first special crate

Skull is lasted 10 waves in survivor

R* is by getting ur job verified or by a glitch

mrdiamond666
  • mrdiamond666

Trick

• Members

Posted 04 August 2014 - 07:38 AM

I think the rp just ended, cloud servers unavailable, kicked me outta psn as well...

wanes
  • wanes

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 August 2014 - 07:51 AM

Got kicked off xbox live, i was a couple of hours away from longest single game session
jry5gy.png

This sucks.

Troubadour
  • Troubadour

OG

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 04 August 2014 - 07:56 AM

Got kicked off xbox live, i was a couple of hours away from longest single game session
jry5gy.png

This sucks.

Your longest or overall longest?

wanes
  • wanes

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 August 2014 - 07:57 AM

Your longest or overall longest?

Longest.

Troubadour
  • Troubadour

OG

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 04 August 2014 - 08:00 AM Edited by AiraCobra, 04 August 2014 - 08:01 AM.

I think the rp just ended, cloud servers unavailable, kicked me outta psn as well...

Yeah it ended, Although it was suppose to have ended 4 hours ago at 11:59pm EST but people were still getting Dbl RP and buying DLC Weapons & Cars...

Longest.

That doesn't answer my question haha...I meant your longest session ever or the longest session ever in GTA by other player?

&

How did you do that? Did you really play for 48 hours or did you tape down your joystick?

dwestos
  • dwestos

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 04 August 2014 - 08:25 AM

Yeah it ended, Although it was suppose to have ended 4 hours ago at 11:59pm EST but people were still getting Dbl RP and buying DLC Weapons & Cars...

Longest.

That doesn't answer my question haha...I meant your longest session ever or the longest session ever in GTA by other player?

&

How did you do that? Did you really play for 48 hours or did you tape down your joystick?

---------------------------------------------------------

Its 68 hours ! insane

//

wanes
  • wanes

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 August 2014 - 08:28 AM

Afk rp glitch, didn't feel like playing at all recently so i decided to take advantage of the double rp weekend
I went from level 445 to 474

Troubadour
  • Troubadour

OG

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 04 August 2014 - 08:42 AM

Afk rp glitch, didn't feel like playing at all recently so i decided to take advantage of the double rp weekend

Ooh so you got Dbl RP when you escaped the police too?

I didn't even realize that but what was the point really since there is nothing to gain after 120?

mistermaster7
  • mistermaster7

Thug

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 04 August 2014 - 08:55 AM

Ooh so you got Dbl RP when you escaped the police too?

I didn't even realize that but what was the point really since there is nothing to gain after 120?

Virtual penis is now 29 cm longer   

wanes
  • wanes

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 August 2014 - 09:04 AM

Leveling up is part of the game after all, whether it's for unlocks, grinding or glitching or just simply playing the game.

Virtual penis is now 29 cm longer   

Says the guy showing off his level as a signature smh.

• RafaeShe, Obviously and Cheese and Fries like this

Biohazard Abyss!
  • Biohazard Abyss!

(⌐■_■)

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 04 August 2014 - 01:20 PM

Leveling up legit is all I have left to do with this game when I play it.  If the rank was capped at 120, this game would be even more dead to me than it is now.

Troubadour
  • Troubadour

OG

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 04 August 2014 - 02:45 PM

Leveling up legit is all I have left to do with this game when I play it.  If the rank was capped at 120, this game would be even more dead to me than it is now.

They must have plans for more stuff to be unlocked in the future with higher ranks or otherwise they would've capped it...

At least i hope they do or else not having a cap seems pointless

• Stealth-Death likes this

Quinn_flower
  • Quinn_flower

Homie

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 04 August 2014 - 03:30 PM

Not for me left my system on last night so I still get 2x rp and yes I can buy fireworks.

Robaldinio
  • Robaldinio

Hustler

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 August 2014 - 05:13 PM

Not for me left my system on last night so I still get 2x rp and yes I can buy fireworks.

I didn't leave mine on, nothing has changed.

SimsDaniel916
  • SimsDaniel916

Future LE Officer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 August 2014 - 06:30 PM Edited by SimsDaniel916, 04 August 2014 - 06:35 PM.

ALL Independence Day Content has been removed from stores!

The Firework Launcher will remain in your inventory but you can not buy additional ammo.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users