No Mission Trigger (after TLF)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic
dibbie
  • dibbie

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 July 2014 - 03:14 AM

After I completed Torenos Last Flight (I Abbreviated with TLF in the title), there is no mission trigger. I tried staying on foot for a good amount of time, entering/exiting cars/buildings to see if I would get a phone call, and there is no other missions to do. Looking online, I could only find the only 2 solutions would be to do the drivers school or reload a game a mission or 2 before TLF, and see if that does anything.

I dont think I would need to do that, assuming GTA coded it right, cause I never had that problem before...

And I have done all the driver school tests, and scored lowest of 88% Silver, do I need all of them to be 100% Gold?

I am using no mods at all for my game. And below is a copy of it.

Mission: Toreno's Last Flight
Called by: Dibbie
Link: http://gtasnp.com/42951
Completion %: 39.57%
Notes: Can anyone figure out why I cant trigger Yay Ka Boom-Boom?

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 01 July 2014 - 03:34 AM Edited by lil weasel, 01 July 2014 - 03:56 AM.

Driving school should have no effect.

I'll take a look.

Just as you say, No telephone call to activate: "Yay Ka-Boom-Boom" for me the bridges are already open, but the island is still restricted.

Since you have the  Version One Game, it should be a DVD, so... is the DVD clean and unscratched?

Are you playing with the DVD in the drive?

Did anyone Mod the game in anyway?

dibbie
  • dibbie

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 July 2014 - 04:12 AM

Driving school should have no effect.

I'll take a look.

Just as you say, No telephone call to activate: "Yay Ka-Boom-Boom" for me the bridges are already open, but the island is still restricted.

Since you have the  Version One Game, it should be a DVD, so... is the DVD clean and unscratched?

Are you playing with the DVD in the drive?

Did anyone Mod the game in anyway?

I didnt know you could tell the game version, thats cool

I dont use the DVD/CD to play it, but my game is 100% clean, and unmodded, I dont even have a CLEO folder...

And the bridges, some of them are still blocked off, one in the middle of the city near the PD which I dont even understand, but whatever lol, guess its part of the game.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 July 2014 - 04:16 AM

The 'Crack' is a Mod. Get rid of it and play with the DVD in the Drive. [The game does not come on a CD, except as a pirated game.]

The bridges being open is a side effect because my game is a Version 2 .exe.

dibbie
  • dibbie

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 July 2014 - 05:04 AM Edited by dibbie, 01 July 2014 - 05:04 AM.

The 'Crack' is a Mod. Get rid of it and play with the DVD in the Drive. [The game does not come on a CD, except as a pirated game.]

The bridges being open is a side effect because my game is a Version 2 .exe.

I dont know if I even have the DVD anymore, but there was nothing done to the game when I got it, I wouldnt see how it would even affect the mission trigger, cause I had this for years with no problems, and 0 mods to it

If I got rid of my "cracked" version, then I dont have GTA anymore, cause thats literally what I use, the exe, I cant remember exactly how I got it, I think it was probably data from the DVD cause I never downloaded anything off a pirate site or as you say, bought a cracked CD anywhere

By the way, would I be able to upgrade to 2 for free or is there something I need to do?

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 July 2014 - 05:37 AM

Your current position using the DVD game without the DVD (cracked) is unlawful. You are playing a Pirated game, thus, we cannot assist you.

Purchase a new game. Uninstall what you have and install the new one. Your problem should be fixed.

Play with the DVD.

Your option is to uninstall the game (a total and complete) and buy the legit STEAM download.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users