Photo

PAYLOAD. Boom.

10 replies to this topic
Thr33X
  • Thr33X

GTA Photographers Commish

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 July 2014 - 02:54 AM Edited by Thr33X, 01 July 2014 - 11:42 AM.

ZxRqpdW.png

PAYLOAD is a new social crew founded by myself (Thr33X) and my brother OZ70NYC on the premise of being a tight knit, smaller crew that's active and making as much noise as the big boys. After building up and being Lieutenant & Commissioner of other crews such as APEX Stalkers and Queens Of The Damned, I've decided to break off and head up my own operation.

We will be doing meet-ups, photo sessions such as my "legendary" Panto Rangers pic and filming/livestreaming for Twitch and YouTube, in addition to the typical crew shenanigans. Also be advised that we are PS3 exclusive.

(PLACEHOLDER FOR AWESOME RECRUITING VIDEO)

For more info, contact the guys in bold above, or better yet, post in this thread! We will answer all your questions you might have. And now...as Rammstein's infamous chorus demands...LINKS!

Social Club Crew Link:

http://socialclub.ro...om/crew/payload

Crew Forum:

http://payload.boards.net/

Oz70NYC
  • Oz70NYC

The Urban Samurai

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 July 2014 - 12:40 PM Edited by Oz70NYC, 01 July 2014 - 12:42 PM.

What we're trying to build in PAYLOAD isn't just a GTAO crew. It goes far deeper then that. In the coming months we'll be playing other games as well, such as Destiny, The Division, WWE2K15 and getting back into Battlefield 4 (we were big into BF3, but passed on BF4 until they fixed all of the netcode issues, which it looks like they're now on track in doing). We also play games such as Armored Core: Verdict Day, GRID: Autosport and WWE and NBA2K14. The mission objective of PAYD is to build a community across the entire gaming experience, not just GTAO. What we're looking for in potential members is simple, like minded, mature people who are interested in rekindling the true spirit of gaming: Having fun. That's what it's all about at it's core, right? So join us. Make some new friends. Have LOADS (pun intended) of fun, and let's GIT DAT' MONEY.

PAYLOAD: Step 1 - Get money. Step 2 - Repeat step 1.

dingodile_r89
  • dingodile_r89

Street Cat

• Members
  • India

Posted 02 July 2014 - 10:44 PM

we don't bite.

I beg to differ, Mr Osborne.
  • Thr33X likes this

Thr33X
  • Thr33X

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 July 2014 - 12:15 AM

we don't bite.

I beg to differ, Mr Osborne.

I'm a gorilla, a baboon...I'll rip ya face off! :p

PANiC ATTACK3R
  • PANiC ATTACK3R

Queens of the Damned Founder

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 July 2014 - 09:15 AM

Good luck guys! Thanks again for your great work building our PS3 chapter!. Play hard and see you on PS4!!

dingodile_r89
  • dingodile_r89

Street Cat

• Members
  • India

Posted 03 July 2014 - 11:43 PM

Da comrade. We do it for de vodka.
  • vipprimo likes this

Troubadour
  • Troubadour

God Is Great, Beer Is Good, People Are Crazy

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 05 July 2014 - 03:41 AM

I've been looking for some BF4 buddies...Hope to have you guys join me on the battlefield soon..

I have a PS4 now but i'll be going back and forth between the two consoles...

Thr33X
  • Thr33X

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 July 2014 - 09:45 PM

I've been looking for some BF4 buddies...Hope to have you guys join me on the battlefield soon..

I have a PS4 now but i'll be going back and forth between the two consoles...

BF4, Hardlines, Destiny...yeah, I'm totally jumping back into FPS once I get my PS4, and we'll be gettin' PAYD there like we do in GTAO. Here's a little sample though. Awesome chase that went practically all around the map.

• bloatedsack likes this

bloatedsack
  • bloatedsack

Easy like Monday morning

• Members
  • Vatican-City

Posted 09 July 2014 - 02:45 AM

I'm a gorilla, a baboon...I'll rip ya face off! :p

Technically, gorillas are apes and baboons monkeys. No interbreeding, but you could be like a gorilla and a orangutan if you're OK with the red hair; or perhaps a lemur and a baboon?

Also, BTT...science and bump, what more could a post need?

Thr33X
  • Thr33X

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 July 2014 - 01:29 PM

LOL, I actually got the line and the full sound clip I use in the video intro from a video promo by a pro wrestler named Mark Briscoe. He's a little out there...

Thr33X
  • Thr33X

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 July 2014 - 12:41 PM

Just a friendly bump to inform people that we're open enrollment for the time being. Don't be shy now...if you're looking for a crew with some cool dudes (and gals) to hang out with, hop on board. We have fresh donuts!

donuts_web.jpg

Mmmm...donuts.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users