More captures like Strip Tease?

2 replies to this topic
jayg32
  • jayg32

@jamiegrantham

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 June 2014 - 05:01 PM

Apart from this I can't see any other captures that are as epic as Strip tease can be! When the lobby has a minimum of 5 players on each team it's always a good game due to the fact both bases have defenders and the location is perfect to make the game really close and usually ends up going to sudden death.

Buuuuuuut as with GTA IV these game modes apart from free roam end up dying out (races are usually okay) so I just wondered if anyone else wants anymore capture jobs made by rockstar or verified that are on a big scale such as Strip Tease that could offer bigger payouts and RP just for the purpose of getting more people to play these kinda maps before nobody plays them at all!

kushnstien
  • kushnstien

Hoe

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 June 2014 - 05:05 PM

Apart from this I can't see any other captures that are as epic as Strip tease can be! When the lobby has a minimum of 5 players on each team it's always a good game due to the fact both bases have defenders and the location is perfect to make the game really close and usually ends up going to sudden death.

Buuuuuuut as with GTA IV these game modes apart from free roam end up dying out (races are usually okay) so I just wondered if anyone else wants anymore capture jobs made by rockstar or verified that are on a big scale such as Strip Tease that could offer bigger payouts and RP just for the purpose of getting more people to play these kinda maps before nobody plays them at all!

If they offered bigger payouts and RP people would play them, R* should give the less played game modes a $$& RP boost

TheBhoys2011
  • TheBhoys2011

Deathmatch + Capture Creator

• Members
  • England

Posted 30 June 2014 - 05:21 PM

Hey jayg32 please check my captures out, some have a mission feel to them which make them rather fun. 

http://socialclub.ro...games/gtav/jobs

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users