Quantcast

» «
Photo

No Way Out [MP]

82 replies to this topic

Poll: Mission Pack (12 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you like this mission pack?

1. Yes (9 votes [75.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 75.00%

2. No (3 votes [25.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote
Huzaifa khan
  • Huzaifa khan

U Can't See me!!!

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 04 July 2014 - 09:23 AM

OK, Dyom123 I played your missions mysteries and here it is my review.

Good Object setting, Actor placement was Good and mostly I like the car chasing which was Excellent. Mission length is medium 4-5 minutes which is good and understandable. Your mission Difficulty is little bit of Hard to me. Because CC members health are 250+ and they're a lot of and smith have only 9mm. so it's hard little bit, but your whole mission variety is too good. :^:

Rating: 4.6/5

ONProductions
  • ONProductions

Better known as DYOM 123

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 04 July 2014 - 10:11 AM Edited by Dyom 123, 04 July 2014 - 10:26 AM.

OK, Dyom123 I played your missions mysteries and here it is my review.

Good Object setting, Actor placement was Good and mostly I like the car chasing which was Excellent. Mission length is medium 4-5 minutes which is good and understandable. Your mission Difficulty is little bit of Hard to me. Because CC members health are 250+ and they're a lot of and smith have only 9mm. so it's hard little bit, but your whole mission variety is too good. :^:

Rating: 4.6/5

That's great. I mean thanks Huzaifa for that review. Stay tuned, new mission will be uploaded today   :lol:

For Boris The Vodka : About the text bug, i'll fix it now. and about the diffculty if the mission, you're right they're kinda hard. I'll try to make them easy. But i think making them hard will force the player to react to replay it and try to pass that mission. At the end, that's your opinion 

ONProductions
  • ONProductions

Better known as DYOM 123

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 04 July 2014 - 11:46 AM Edited by Dyom 123, 04 July 2014 - 01:48 PM.

Sorry for double posting but I have some bad news;

Boris said that there's text bug in both mission 2 & 3, and he's right. Now I've fixed mission 2 and i'm going to fix the third one. So, mission 6 might not be uploaded today since I won't have much time to fix the bugs and create it at the same time.

EDIT : Missions fixed. Redownload them, now everything should work fine. i can start working on the misson 6.

ONProductions
  • ONProductions

Better known as DYOM 123

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 05 July 2014 - 03:25 PM

Sorry guys for posting again there's nobody who posted a comment. I have a huge update!

HUGE UPDATE !

- New mission added : Unit Reunion - Download

- The whole chapter 1 has been released! Download

- New 5 characters added

ChrisPerry2
  • ChrisPerry2

Crackhead

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 05 July 2014 - 09:27 PM

Awesome MP :D.Can't wait for chapter 2!

ONProductions
  • ONProductions

Better known as DYOM 123

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 05 July 2014 - 09:29 PM

Awesome MP :D.Can't wait for chapter 2!

Thanks man for the great feedback. mission 7 is 20% done. Expect it from me tomorrow.

Huzaifa khan
  • Huzaifa khan

U Can't See me!!!

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 05 July 2014 - 09:36 PM

Accept a feedback from me tomorrow :)

Target13
  • Target13

Member of the Row

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 06 July 2014 - 04:57 PM

Played chapter one. Here is my review [WARNING: The following review may contain spoilers.]

No Way Out (Hours Of Redemption)

============================

The only reason i started to play this is cause i just wanna give feedback. Finding it unfair and Huzaifa is the only one i'm giving feedback to,

I decided to give this a try. For a new comer, The thread looks very good. I assume you made your own headers? Still they are good. But what really matters is the missions. I considered you as the average "Noob" (No Offense) who makes these simple missions with many mistakes and errors and then expects people to like it. (I used to be this kind of noob.) The first mission was boring and confusing. Somehow, two junkies own a high class vehicle. A former criminal decides to return to his life of crime for no reason. The second mission lacked action. But the amount of detail you put into Mr Mental's "Hideout" was insane. I remember designing a mission in that ally. But you add tons of objects and changed it. Guards, Cars, Chairs and even vending machines. And the story was also very interesting.

The third mission (Deep Impact) was one of the most unique and original missions i have played. Sniping, Shooting and Driving. The downside of this mission was that it was insanely difficult. It had some mistakes (Unhidden actors) and a bug (Ball Actors). Also, It is rather odd that Russian criminals would throw away a 60 million dollar jetpack in a dumpster. However, i liked the detail you put in the shootout locations, and the places where actors spawn. The fourth mission (Ambush) was exciting. Having an urban setting (Which i always prefer) was good. The shootout location was very well designed. Enough objects to hide behind and enough vehicles to blow up. Weapon pick ups were hidden throughout the area. After the insane shootout, there were hardly any weapons left to pick up, no health or armor and most objects very destroyed. Then i had to take out an attack chopper, which nearly impossible with a normal Rocket Launcher and only 5 rockets. The escape was kinda easy though. The next mission was also very difficult. A shootout in a tight space with flames everywhere was very frustrating. However, later i got to a play a kind of puzzle. Racing in the canal with a car ready to blow. Hitting anything will result in a mission failure. Unique. The mission after that was insanely boring with very less gameplay and mostly cutscenes. Still. 

I can't wait to play chapter 2.

Pros

• Interesting story
  • Insane amount of detail
  • Long missions

Cons

• Very difficult
  • Some designing mistakes

Conclusion: If you love insane shootouts and action, You gotta try this mission pack.

ONProductions
  • ONProductions

Better known as DYOM 123

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 06 July 2014 - 05:53 PM Edited by Dyom 123, 06 July 2014 - 05:53 PM.

Played chapter one. Here is my review [WARNING: The following review may contain spoilers.]

No Way Out (Hours Of Redemption)

============================

The only reason i started to play this is cause i just wanna give feedback. Finding it unfair and Huzaifa is the only one i'm giving feedback to,

I decided to give this a try. For a new comer, The thread looks very good. I assume you made your own headers? Still they are good. But what really matters is the missions. I considered you as the average "Noob" (No Offense) who makes these simple missions with many mistakes and errors and then expects people to like it. (I used to be this kind of noob.) The first mission was boring and confusing. Somehow, two junkies own a high class vehicle. A former criminal decides to return to his life of crime for no reason. The second mission lacked action. But the amount of detail you put into Mr Mental's "Hideout" was insane. I remember designing a mission in that ally. But you add tons of objects and changed it. Guards, Cars, Chairs and even vending machines. And the story was also very interesting.

The third mission (Deep Impact) was one of the most unique and original missions i have played. Sniping, Shooting and Driving. The downside of this mission was that it was insanely difficult. It had some mistakes (Unhidden actors) and a bug (Ball Actors). Also, It is rather odd that Russian criminals would throw away a 60 million dollar jetpack in a dumpster. However, i liked the detail you put in the shootout locations, and the places where actors spawn. The fourth mission (Ambush) was exciting. Having an urban setting (Which i always prefer) was good. The shootout location was very well designed. Enough objects to hide behind and enough vehicles to blow up. Weapon pick ups were hidden throughout the area. After the insane shootout, there were hardly any weapons left to pick up, no health or armor and most objects very destroyed. Then i had to take out an attack chopper, which nearly impossible with a normal Rocket Launcher and only 5 rockets. The escape was kinda easy though. The next mission was also very difficult. A shootout in a tight space with flames everywhere was very frustrating. However, later i got to a play a kind of puzzle. Racing in the canal with a car ready to blow. Hitting anything will result in a mission failure. Unique. The mission after that was insanely boring with very less gameplay and mostly cutscenes. Still. 

I can't wait to play chapter 2.

Pros

• Interesting story
  • Insane amount of detail
  • Long missions

Cons

• Very difficult
  • Some designing mistakes

Conclusion: If you love insane shootouts and action, You gotta try this mission pack.

Well, thanks T13 for such a great feedback. About the less gameplay and the big quatity of cutscenes, I'm using it to make the story more clear, I mean or make cinematic. I know that i'm making some mistakes and some difficult missions and i know that i still kinda 'noob' but I'll try to improve even though i improved alot since my first appearence in the DYOM. BTW, mission 7 will be uploaded after 15 minutes hour or 20 maybe. It's almost composed of cutscenes to make it cinematic like i said earlier. But don't worry, there will gameplay and a even a small shoutout! Stay tuned!  :lol:

ONProductions
  • ONProductions

Better known as DYOM 123

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 06 July 2014 - 07:35 PM

UPDATE :

- New mission added : Well, still not the end - Download

Target13
  • Target13

Member of the Row

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 06 July 2014 - 07:53 PM Edited by Target13Productions, 06 July 2014 - 07:53 PM.

The mission crashed  :/

Spoiler

ONProductions
  • ONProductions

Better known as DYOM 123

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 06 July 2014 - 08:16 PM

Spoiler

Crashed? For me, everything's fine. But i'll see what's the problem.

Target13
  • Target13

Member of the Row

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 06 July 2014 - 09:19 PM

Spoiler

Crashed? For me, everything's fine. But i'll see what's the problem.

Restarted my PC, it doesn't crash now.

I will post a review of it soon.

ChrisPerry2
  • ChrisPerry2

Crackhead

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 06 July 2014 - 09:20 PM

For me crashed too :(...

ONProductions
  • ONProductions

Better known as DYOM 123

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 06 July 2014 - 09:21 PM

Mission fixed. IDK why the mission crashes when i had to return home after leaving the green bottles bar. I had to remove all that part. Redownload the mission and try it again.

Target13
  • Target13

Member of the Row

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 06 July 2014 - 10:47 PM

Worked fine. I just used a different route back home this time.

Anyway, the mission was great.

The story was interesting and shootout was okay.

Spoiler

Keep em coming.

ONProductions
  • ONProductions

Better known as DYOM 123

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 06 July 2014 - 11:00 PM

Worked fine. I just used a different route back home this time.

Anyway, the mission was great.

The story was interesting and shootout was okay.

Spoiler

Keep em coming.

obviously, the police pulled over each car to search it cause CC bribed it. I'll mention that in the upcoming mission. Maybe; it'll be uploaded tomorrow. Anyway, T13 thanks for supporting me.

• Target13 likes this

ONProductions
  • ONProductions

Better known as DYOM 123

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 08 July 2014 - 05:53 PM

Here's the mission with a music that run during the whole mission. Sorry for being late but i'm kinda busy

UPDATE

- New mission added : Out of the cradle, into the grave - Download

AdamArtz
  • AdamArtz

f*ck Valentine's Day and f*ck love too.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 July 2014 - 06:53 PM

I played the first five missions, they're pretty damn cool.

Can't wait to work with you! :D

ONProductions
  • ONProductions

Better known as DYOM 123

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 08 July 2014 - 07:14 PM

Thanks man, you're the best. As i told you, we'll begin the MP as soon as complete some missions. :colgate:

ONProductions
  • ONProductions

Better known as DYOM 123

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 08 July 2014 - 08:16 PM

UPDATE

- New 2 characters added : Lenny Brandon + Andrew Mitch

• AdamArtz likes this

AdamArtz
  • AdamArtz

f*ck Valentine's Day and f*ck love too.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 July 2014 - 09:30 PM Edited by AdamArtz, 08 July 2014 - 09:30 PM.

Thanks man, you're the best. As i told you, we'll begin the MP as soon as complete some missions. :colgate:

No problem dude! Just PM me about the details.

ONProductions
  • ONProductions

Better known as DYOM 123

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 09 July 2014 - 11:04 AM Edited by Dyom 123, 09 July 2014 - 02:23 PM.

UPDATE

- Screenshots added (thanks to ProDX34 for them)

Juice the Joos
  • Juice the Joos

I should stop sleepwalking.

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 09 July 2014 - 02:12 PM

Played all the missions just now. The character's dialogues are very realistic, the enviroment too, the only thing is the difficulty: Street gangs with a hunter? Russian mafia with a jetpack into a dumpster? Wait, what?

Apart from that, the mission pack is great. Keep the missions coming.

ONProductions
  • ONProductions

Better known as DYOM 123

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 09 July 2014 - 02:16 PM Edited by Dyom 123, 09 July 2014 - 02:25 PM.

Played all the missions just now. The character's dialogues are very realistic, the enviroment too, the only thing is the difficulty: Street gangs with a hunter? Russian mafia with a jetpack into a dumpster? Wait, what?

Apart from that, the mission pack is great. Keep the missions coming.

Thanks. About the Jetpack, yeah, it was a mistake. But about the hunter, it's not a normal gang, a large one specialized in drug dealings and kidnapping. It's a kind of organizations. I'll mention that in the upcoming mission which is 55% done. Stay tuned :lol: !

Huzaifa khan
  • Huzaifa khan

U Can't See me!!!

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 09 July 2014 - 03:47 PM

Played your mission Out of the cradle, into the grave and what I said is that impressive mission dude :^: Long Mission with complete story detail, I like the fighting against CC members in mullholand everything is Perfect in the mission and I like this MP too much...

Rating 4.8/5

Keep up the good work mate! :)

ONProductions
  • ONProductions

Better known as DYOM 123

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 10 July 2014 - 02:21 PM

Played your mission Out of the cradle, into the grave and what I said is that impressive mission dude :^: Long Mission with complete story detail, I like the fighting against CC members in mullholand everything is Perfect in the mission and I like this MP too much...

Rating 4.8/5

Keep up the good work mate! :)

Thanks Huzaifa for that high rating. I mean 4.8/5! It's great. BTW, new mission uploaded. it's composed of cutscenes but please, do not skip them cause they really contain important informations that will clear you the story.

UPDATE

- New mission added : Nick of time - Download

ChrisPerry2
  • ChrisPerry2

Crackhead

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 10 July 2014 - 09:22 PM

For some reason mission crashed during cutscene.Well I will try again tommorow :I

ONProductions
  • ONProductions

Better known as DYOM 123

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 11 July 2014 - 02:08 PM

For some reason mission crashed during cutscene.Well I will try again tommorow :I

For sure you're using some mods or something. Because i tried it several times and it's working properly.

ChrisPerry2
  • ChrisPerry2

Crackhead

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 11 July 2014 - 08:21 PM

For sure you're using some mods or something. Because i tried it several times and it's working properly.

I only use skin mods :( and this http://www.gtagarage...ow.php?id=25056 but I don't think this is the reason :I.Can you please delete those cutscenes for me <3 :p I would love to know what happened.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users