Quantcast

» «
Photo

No Way Out [MP]

82 replies to this topic

Poll: Mission Pack (12 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you like this mission pack?

1. Yes (9 votes [75.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 75.00%

2. No (3 votes [25.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote
ONProductions
  • ONProductions

Better known as DYOM 123

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 30 June 2014 - 03:23 PM Edited by Dyom 123, 30 July 2014 - 02:24 PM.

5em2EsT.png

u2sG2yC.png

Hi and welcome everyone to my new short MP "No Way Out". I've planned 12 missions, less driving and more action! Feel free to post your feedback or your opinions. I'll try to finish it in a month since I'm free for the next 2 months. So long from Dyom123. :lol:

THEME SONG

kjKRfK6.png

Smith Shady, a criminal in the past. But after getting in big troubles with the mafia and the police, he decided to leave that cruel life and live a new calm and peacefull one. One day, while he was walking in the street, he heard some weird noise. So he decided to tak look, he found two gangmembers hitting two other men. Smith helped them, then they thanked him and told him the complete story. Smith decided to help them, so he got back to his past life with the crimes and heists. Play 12 exiting missions full of action and shoutouts. Greetings from Dyom123 :beerhat:

P3fbKjr.png

[td]An FBI agent in Los Santos and works for Culi Cartel gang and he's managing their whole operations.
Characters
Description
Smith ShadyThe protagonist and the main playable character of the mission pack. He's an expert thief and criminal. He a good sniper. He lives in Los Santos.
Jason ShadyHe's Smith's youngest brother, he lived with his brother and served in the army for 5 years. He spent his childhood hanging arround Los Santos and doing different kind of jobs.
David ByronThe secondary playable character of the mission pack. He's a friend of Smith and helps him whenever he's in a trouble. He's also a good criminal and thief. He lives in Los Santos with his friend Earl Crowl.
Earl CrowlOne of the main characters in the mission pack. A friend of Smith and David. An expert criminal and an ex-soldier. He served in the army for 10 years. He lives in Los Santos with his friend David Byron.
Tony BanksDavid's very good friend. They have known each other since elementary school. They also did a lot of jobs alone together back in Los Santos and Las Venturas. He's a very good street racer and a pretty tough guy who likes women and party.
Phil SabersDavid's old friend from San Fierro. He's an electronics expert and a hacker who also organized racing events around Las Venturas.
John DavidsonThe brother of Frankie Davidson and he is Earl's old friend and a former partner on some previous jobs they did together. He's a great thief, a cool guy who knows their way with things such as forensics.
Frankie DavidsonThe brother of John Davidson and he is Earl's old friend and a former partner on some previous jobs they did together. He's a great thief, a cool guy who knows their way with things such as forensics.
Lenny BrandonSmith's friend since his childhood and the owner of the big warehouse in East Beach. He's working for an unknown person who leads the Culi Cartel gang.
[tr]Andrew Mitch

JSDss05.png

Culi Cartel

Spoiler

A mexican gang and one of the most dangerous mafia gangs in Los Santos, their task is to take over San Andreas. They racket everybody and kill anyone they want. They are having a mob war with Smith, David and Dearl. .

Status ; Enemies
Danger Status : Dangerous
Leader : Alberto Curti

WzPrH1U.png

Chapter 1 : Hours of redemption  - Download

1. A day that may never come - http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/32606

2. One way or another - http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/32614

3. Deep Impact - http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/32638

4. No Mercy - http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/32826

5. Mysteries - http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/32856

6. Unit Reunion - http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/32908

Chapter 2 : Let the hunt begins !

7. Well, still not the end - http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/32936

8. Out of the cradle, into the grave - http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/32984

9. Nick of time - http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/33012

10. One step ahead - http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/33164

11. Night as an ally - http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/33333

Some Written Reviews : 

Chapter 1 : By Revolver1

Hello everyone. Today I'm reviewing Chapter 1 - Hours of Redemption of No way out mission pack designed by Dyom123

Let's get down to business.

-Writing: Good. There are some grammar mistakes and excessive use of comas but it's still pretty much understandable. 

-Presentation: Decent. Cutscenes overall are well placed and timed. But the story is pretty much... not really logical (I'll explain why at the end of the review)

A day that may never come...

-Length: Short. The mission lasts for 2-3 minutes. Smith Shady, an ex-criminal, heard some noise in an alley, so he decided to investigate.

-Difficulty: Easy. It's nothing you can't handle, but watch out for knock-down swings.

-Variety: Decent. The actors include two Culi Cartel's members and two strangers. The vehicles include a Merit? (I'm not good with car names). The weapons include a baseball bat and a golf club. No object in sight though 

One way or another...

-Length: Good. The mission lasts for 4-5 minutes. David and Earl (the two strangers Smith saved) is stuck with some money issue with the Culi Cartel and Smith suggested them to work for Mr. Mental. But first, Smith had to arrange a meeting for them

-Difficulty: Very easy. It's nothing much, really.

-Variety: Very good. The actors include Mr. Mental men. The vehicles include a Merit, Elegy and Pony. The weapons include some MP5, AK-47s equipped by Mr. Mental's men. The objects include... well... a lot. They are well placed and well arranged to make a small base for Mr. Mental. It was beautiful.

Deep Impact

-Length: Excellent. The mission is very lenghthy and entertaining. It lasts for around 9-10 minutes. So Mr. Mental has agreed to give Earl and David the cash, but they (along with Smith) have to do a job for him. You know what they say, "No pain no gain" so load up and get ready, it won't be a walk in a park.

-Difficulty: Very hard. Damn... I had to play like... what, three times? to get past this mission. Thanks to this review I haven't quit yet (hopefully the future missions won't make me  :D). You will have to keep your eyes peeled to see all the snipers (REALLY peeled). After that you'll encounter some foot soldiers. Well, like I always say, remember the E-G-F-A rule, Eyes peeled, Guns straight, Finger ready, and Aim down your sight. Also aim for the headshot, or they'll rush toward you.

-Variety: Very good. The actors include the Russian Mafia (or was it Cosa Nostra? Because I remember the skins were used for Cosa Nostra or something, but definetely not Russian Mafia) and some Mr. Mental's men. The weapons include, well, almost all guns, except for melee 'cause charging armed thugs with a Golf Club was never a good idea. Also a Jetpack too, wow (I have no clue what the hell it was doing in the dumpster though). The vehicles were a lot too. And those objects... Wow, you put a bunch of mess together, and it turned into a base, great job man.

Ambush

(Oke f*ck this sh*t man, I keep dying because of the retarded driving of David or Earl and those Hunter's rockets so I'll only review to the drive-by part)

-Length: Very good. The mission lasts for around 9-10 minutes. (If and ONLY IF you are good, or otherwise it can take an hour re-playing this. Believe me, I started to play this mission at 2:30 PM, and by 3:04, I still can't pass it). So the boys go return Culi Cartel's money, but then turned out it was an ambush.

-Difficulty: InSANE! I'd like to write a word or two about this mission, but it would be best to just quote Boris The Vodka, since his words are VERY accurate

Boris The Vodka, on 03 Jul 2014 - 8:59 PM, said:snapback.png

The 4th mission is just... How in hell could have a street gang got a damn Hunter? And then you're giving us an RPG with 5 rockets. You could have at least given us more ammo, if including Heat-Seeking Launcher instead of RPG felt easier for you.

-Variety: Very good. Good job is creating that hideout for Culi Cartel, it looked good. Also the cars made that place majestic-as-f*ck. A lot of enemies too, and I like that part where you made enemies jumped from the wall. And almost all weapons are there, of course, except for melees. There were many pickups around too but putting the player with max health with no health pickup just made the max health useless.

Mysteries

-Length: Very good. The mission lasts around 10 minutes. The Culi Cartel has managed to track Smith down and is now burning down his house to the ground.

-Difficulty: Very hard. It's easier than the last mission for a bit, but it was still one helluva' nightmare. You better not show your face out or you'll get a bottle full of the top whiskey in the world and some fire that comes with it. Best tactic is hide, and let them kill themselves (if you know what I mean)

-Variety: Very good. The objects is pretty weirdly-placed this time, but still. The actors include the Culi Cartel members. The weapons include some small arms. The vehicles include a few Tahoma, three Comets, Smith's Buffalo and David's car, Merit maybe?

Unit Reunion

-Length: Decent. The mission lasts for around 4-5 minutes. David is now re-gathering the old team again.

-Difficulty: Very easy. I suppose standing in one place making phone calls and a little driving ain't that tough ya?

-Variety: Decent. Nothing much in this mission so I won't talk about the variety.

Overall rating for chapter: 6.5/10. Let me say this first, this mission-pack was NOT enjoyable. It's packed with action but TOO-DAMN-HARD. Instead of fun, you get to run to the electronics store and get a new monitor/keyboard/mouse or even better, the whole CPU (If you know what I mean). Also, the story is not logical. You help some strangers, suddenly they became your BFF (woo yay, I had no friend, now I have two friends, yay) then you risked your life and freedom after a long time inside JUST to get yourself a burned house and a cancelled-ticket to hell (but hey, I suppose some friends worth it). Let's just assume they were old friends, then why did the first time they meet, Smith wasn't like "OMFG Get the f*ck away from my friends!" or something, but instead, they were like strangers just met for the first time. But I guess the variety of the missions can somewhat help lifting my rating for this mission. The objects were plenty and well placed, the vehicles were many, and the actors were a lot. Also a nice selection of weapons and putting pickups everywhere in a mission is a nice idea.

ollreoK.png

Coming soon...

rs87iXN.png

z555fln.png

2zh2iiq.jpg
hvwhg2.jpg
dqlzm1.jpg
r2j66o.jpg
23v10qr.jpg
2episkw.jpg
r85jdf.jpg
30msl6e.jpg

Ve8HxWd.png

1. Don't cheat!

2. Try to use the pickups ingame to complete the missions

3. The topic is still under construction

cJWG5AY.png

And finally, don't forget to give your feedback and your opinions. And especially, don't forget to rate 5/5! It really helps! Stay cool, so long from Dyom123  :lol: 

Ez7fL8d.png

Dyom123 : Creating missions, story, characters and topic designing

AnDReJ98 : Logo and headers

You : For your feedback

• Target13 and MissionDesignerLazeR like this

Boxerek
  • Boxerek

Luis Suarez, bite!

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 30 June 2014 - 03:41 PM

Very cool, looking forward to playing this soon!

• ONProductions likes this

ONProductions
  • ONProductions

Better known as DYOM 123

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 30 June 2014 - 04:13 PM Edited by Dyom 123, 30 June 2014 - 04:17 PM.

Thanks Boxerek, I really appreciate your feedback. BTW, 4th mission is 30% done, so it might be uploaded today or tomorrow. Stay tuned!  :lol:

TwerKing Armageddon
  • TwerKing Armageddon

-

• Members
  • Mongolia

Posted 30 June 2014 - 04:35 PM

Story plot is too sober. the main thing which let me play missions. how could a crime retired person came over again with his criminal life only just because of helping out 2 persons? i mean, that may be counted as a twist but not into the main story.

ONProductions
  • ONProductions

Better known as DYOM 123

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 30 June 2014 - 05:21 PM Edited by Dyom 123, 30 June 2014 - 05:26 PM.

Story plot is too sober. the main thing which let me play missions. how could a crime retired person came over again with his criminal life only just because of helping out 2 persons? i mean, that may be counted as a twist but not into the main story.

What I wrote in the story in the story in this topic is not the full story and just a few ideas, he just came back because his 2 friend insisted on him to join them to do the job in  mission 3. you'll know more through the incoming missions. for now, I'd rather keep the next ideas secret and please don't judge quickly on the mission pack in the future. 

TwerKing Armageddon
  • TwerKing Armageddon

-

• Members
  • Mongolia

Posted 30 June 2014 - 05:32 PM Edited by TwerKing Armageddon, 30 June 2014 - 05:39 PM.

You can update the upcoming Gangs, riverlies, Affiltrations etc. but updating the ''Story''? duh. nevermind.

EDIT: Don't really care if you took that as spam or bad, but you should not add the poll into liking or not liking your MP, everyone will crush the ''Yes'' button as not to be disrespected. so just try to add ratings system.

ONProductions
  • ONProductions

Better known as DYOM 123

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 30 June 2014 - 05:37 PM

You can update the upcoming Gangs, riverlies, Affiltrations etc. but updating the ''Story''? duh. nevermind.

I won't update the story, and always, i don't like to show you the full detailed story, jus t a few notes and ideas. I prefer that the player dicovers the story by himself. But, if he knows what will happen next, then it will be boring. That's my opinion.

ONProductions
  • ONProductions

Better known as DYOM 123

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 01 July 2014 - 11:46 AM Edited by Dyom 123, 01 July 2014 - 11:46 AM.

UPDATE

- New mission added : No Mercy - Download

Chips237
  • Chips237

We are all God's children

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 01 July 2014 - 12:23 PM

EDIT: Don't really care if you took that as spam or bad, but you should not add the poll into liking or not liking your MP, everyone will crush the ''Yes'' button as not to be disrespected. so just try to add ratings system.

I honestly think you should tone down your attitude towards other designers. You've been only here for a week.

TwerKing Armageddon
  • TwerKing Armageddon

-

• Members
  • Mongolia

Posted 01 July 2014 - 01:05 PM

*Quotes*

Hello. look, my suggestion was tight to the story plot, so i'll never change it because it is not offending someone. about what you think about my attitude, you can't decide it. being a new member doesn't mean i should keep silence. i just told him about his story plot and That Is It.

Chips237
  • Chips237

We are all God's children

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 01 July 2014 - 01:08 PM

*Quotes*

Hello. look, my suggestion was tight to the story plot, so i'll never change it because it is not offending someone. about what you think about my attitude, you can't decide it. being a new member doesn't mean i should keep silence. i just told him about his story plot and That Is It.

No, you've been showing signs of aggression/hostility (MOTW threads, a few Support threads and various MP's) ever since you introduced yourself and your posts in this topic proved it.

ONProductions
  • ONProductions

Better known as DYOM 123

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 01 July 2014 - 01:31 PM Edited by Dyom 123, 01 July 2014 - 01:31 PM.

Guys, guys,guys, let's not start a war in this thread. I'm trying to keep it maintained. However, Chips237 is right about telling TKA not to be agressive in his posts. Since you're a noob, try to help people here in this forum and give them some advices. And TKA is right about telling me that there's a mistake in the story.that's his opinion. But i told him my opinion about my style in writing the story. That's it.

Martin_GDF
  • Martin_GDF

Schizophrenic Bastard

• Members

Posted 02 July 2014 - 02:39 AM

Hey, I played the MP and I liked the story, is very common, but it's cool, it makes me remember to GTA V story.

Also, you should improve your language a little bit, but apart from that, everything's fine.

3/5

ONProductions
  • ONProductions

Better known as DYOM 123

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 02 July 2014 - 09:01 AM

Hey, I played the MP and I liked the story, is very common, but it's cool, it makes me remember to GTA V story.

Also, you should improve your language a little bit, but apart from that, everything's fine.

3/5.

Thanks for the feedback, I really appreciate it. I'll try to do that in the future

• Martin_GDF likes this

ONProductions
  • ONProductions

Better known as DYOM 123

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 02 July 2014 - 04:02 PM Edited by Dyom 123, 02 July 2014 - 04:03 PM.

UPDATE

- New mission added : Mysteries - Download

• Martin_GDF likes this

Boxerek
  • Boxerek

Luis Suarez, bite!

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 03 July 2014 - 07:19 AM

I'll play everything up to mission 5 today and drop a lil' review. :)

ONProductions
  • ONProductions

Better known as DYOM 123

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 03 July 2014 - 08:19 AM

I'll play everything up to mission 5 today and drop a lil' review. :)

Okay, thanks Boxerek. I hope you'll like them.  :)

Huzaifa khan
  • Huzaifa khan

U Can't See me!!!

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 03 July 2014 - 09:26 AM

Hi, bro I played your missions they're good and full of action but I found a little bit of mistake in your mission ''No Mercy" when we escaped out of meeting place and reached our place you forgot to hide hunters because in the cutsenes hunter drop the bomb and our friends killed and after the cutsene "Get into your new car" mission failed. But any way I like your MP story too much looking forward for next missions :)

Overall I give you:

4/5

TwerKing Armageddon
  • TwerKing Armageddon

-

• Members
  • Mongolia

Posted 03 July 2014 - 09:35 AM Edited by TwerKing Armageddon, 03 July 2014 - 09:36 AM.

Boris The Vodka, You won the internet! welcome to one of my Respected friend.

@dyom 123 : i really haven't played your missions sorry, but i see the guys who voted that this MP is good, but after watching Boris the vodka voting no, i also lost my motivation to play this because that guy is like a Senior designer of all of YES Voters. no worries, that doesn't mean that i'll not play it, i'll.

SatournFan
  • SatournFan

[Y]es

• The Yardies
  • Russia

Posted 03 July 2014 - 09:44 AM

Boris The Vodka, You won the internet! welcome to one of my Respected friend.

Thank you, kind sir.

I might actually try this mission pack out, it seems interesting.

By the way, if you're wondering why I voted 'No' - it's because you gave me an opportunity to do so! Next time avoid attaching polls like this to your topic. My vote is also not serious, just so you know.

ONProductions
  • ONProductions

Better known as DYOM 123

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 03 July 2014 - 09:53 AM Edited by Dyom 123, 03 July 2014 - 04:15 PM.

Thank you all for your feedback guys.

For Huzaifa : Yeah I tried it again and i found the bug. I'll fix ASAP.

EDIT : Bug fixed.

• Huzaifa khan likes this

Boxerek
  • Boxerek

Luis Suarez, bite!

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 03 July 2014 - 03:59 PM Edited by Boxerek, 04 July 2014 - 12:49 PM.

Mission 1-5 review

I found the MP quite engaging, already throwing you into action in the first mission when you have to beat up the gang, good. There is quite a bit of dialogue which is awesome as it builds up the story and understanding for the player. There are fights that engage you e.g. facing the mafia crew, the cartel shootout - forcing you to hide under the cover of the custom objects and props or attack face to face. The story is quite original with Smith supporting two men in their troubles, thus allowing a variety of situations in the future of this MP creating interesting missions. The MP has correct spelling, grammar, punctuation throughout the missions which is really comfortable for the player. I like the part where you drive the wrecked car back, you could've improved by adding a small chase from the cartel perhaps. Some parts from the missions are very predictable, you have to add that surprise factor to really force the player to react.

This MP has potential, well done!

I give a solid 4/5.0.

EDIT: Changed rating due to mistakes.

EDIT 2: Modified rating after reading other reviews, indeed the difficulty is quite tough in some parts.

ONProductions
  • ONProductions

Better known as DYOM 123

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 03 July 2014 - 04:07 PM Edited by Dyom 123, 03 July 2014 - 04:10 PM.

Mission 1-5 review

I found the MP quite engaging, already throwing you into action in the first mission when you have to beat up the gang, good. There is quite a bit of dialogue which is awesome as it builds up the story and understanding for the player. There are fights that engage you e.g. facing the mafia crew, the cartel shootout - forcing you to hide under the cover of the custom objects and props or attack face to face. The story is quite original with Smith supporting two men in their troubles, thus allowing a variety of situations in the future of this MP creating interesting missions. There were however a few small bugs in some of the missions such as shooting the snipers at the cartel meet. The cutscenes that were used are quite confusing as they face the wrong character that is speaking (maybe that's the style of cutscenes that you create - if that's true then sorry :lol: ). The MP has correct spelling, grammar, punctuation throughout the missions which is really comfortable for the player. I like the part where you drive the wrecked car back, you could've improved by adding a small chase from the cartel perhaps. Some parts from the missions are very predictable, you have to add that surprise factor to really force the player to react.

This MP has potential, well done!

I give a solid 3.8/50.

Thanks for such a review like that. I highly appreciate it. About adding the car chase, i really thought about that but i didn't find matching the events that i'll put in the next mission ( mission 6 ). And which mission in which there's cutscenes facing the wrong speaker? For me, all the cutscenes are correct and everything works fine. For the bug that you found in snipers shootout, you mean that you didn't find the sniper or what?

Boxerek
  • Boxerek

Luis Suarez, bite!

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 03 July 2014 - 04:18 PM Edited by Boxerek, 03 July 2014 - 04:19 PM.

For example in mission 2, the camera faces Smith while Earl talks: "I really do not have any idea." I figured that's just the style you do your CTs in :D. For the sniper part, I managed to kill 3 on the roof areas but then I get no objective and I can't continue the mission.

ONProductions
  • ONProductions

Better known as DYOM 123

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 03 July 2014 - 04:26 PM Edited by Dyom 123, 03 July 2014 - 04:36 PM.

For example in mission 2, the camera faces Smith while Earl talks: "I really do not have any idea." I figured that's just the style you do your CTs in :D. For the sniper part, I managed to kill 3 on the roof areas but then I get no objective and I can't continue the mission.

Ah, i knew it. your game is a bit slow or you're using some kind of mods. Just click Esc twice in a row and i think that the mission will continue. BTW, i don't have this bug when i play the mission.

You said 3 guys? they're 4 dude. that's why you couldn't complete the mission.

Boxerek
  • Boxerek

Luis Suarez, bite!

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 03 July 2014 - 04:41 PM

Haha, sorry bug fixed! Found the last one  :lol:.

ONProductions
  • ONProductions

Better known as DYOM 123

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 03 July 2014 - 04:48 PM Edited by Dyom 123, 03 July 2014 - 04:49 PM.

Then, will the rate raise since there's no bug?

Boxerek
  • Boxerek

Luis Suarez, bite!

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 03 July 2014 - 04:57 PM Edited by Boxerek, 03 July 2014 - 05:00 PM.

I'll edit a bit sure, sorry my bad. Sorry for the spam btw.

ONProductions
  • ONProductions

Better known as DYOM 123

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 03 July 2014 - 06:09 PM

I'll edit a bit sure, sorry my bad. Sorry for the spam btw.

No, you're not spamming at all. That's your opinion and if there's some mistake or something, no problem. Thanks for raising the rate. :lol:

• Boxerek likes this

SatournFan
  • SatournFan

[Y]es

• The Yardies
  • Russia

Posted 04 July 2014 - 03:59 AM

So I've played, or rather tried to play the missions present in this topic, and there's only one thing I can say - they're damn hard! I mean seriously, why would you think that including the hard-as-f*ck enemies will make your missions more enjoyable? I haven't even completed the 3rd mission because apparently my friends got killed when I was close to delivering Max to the place. The enemies in the shootout at the farm were also ridiculously hard because of the weapons they were carrying (mostly shotguns and Desert Eagles) and the accuracy they had. Same applies to the next two missions.

The 4th mission is just... How in hell could have a street gang got a damn Hunter? And then you're giving us an RPG with 5 rockets. You could have at least given us more ammo, if including Heat-Seeking Launcher instead of RPG felt easier for you.

The 5th mission is a nightmare because of all those Molotov-wielding enemies. Yeah, they're not too hard to kill, I know, but you gave us a simple pistol, which means that I need to get as close as I can to the enemies to shoot them down. But of course the said enemies have a ton of health. In the end I was killed after a couple of Molotovs reached me.

Other than the difficulty, the mission pack showed some potential and I thought I was gonna enjoy my experience, seeing how your dialogues lacked any major mistakes, how good was the choice of character models etc. etc.

There is also that ridiculous bug, if I can call it a 'bug', where the text you've written doesn't fit the objective. Boxerek pointed that out in his above review. No, my game is not running slow and no, I'm not using any mods. This applies to missions 2 and 3.

In the end, my rating would be 2.5/5. Turns out my vote in your poll was true - I didn't like the single bit of this mission pack, aside from the character variety and the cutscenes.

• Boxerek likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users