Quantcast

» «
Photo

If you had to choose between TBOGT and V

240 replies to this topic

Poll: If you had to choose between TBOGT and V (297 member(s) have cast votes)

Which one would you rather play?

1. TBOGT (132 votes [44.44%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 44.44%

2. V (165 votes [55.56%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 55.56%

Vote Guests cannot vote
I<3SonOfLiberty
  • I<3SonOfLiberty

Square Civilian

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 12 August 2014 - 03:33 PM

even if gta vi came out and had everything you've wanted you assholes would bitch and complain, GTA V HAS EVERYTHING GTA IV HAS PLUS MORE and on top of that they release extra content monthly and your still not satisfied. This generation of gamers are the worst, you beg for likes and subs on youtube and complain about EVERY f*ckING GAME! and you have to be a complete dumbass to even compare TBOGT to GTA V, What in TBOGT cant you do in V? Honestly this is the worst f*cking "community" ever

• Kalerney likes this

Kalerney
  • Kalerney

---

• Members
  • France

Posted 12 August 2014 - 03:52 PM

I've found TBoGT really cool, the new features were very interesting (except drug wars that I found totally useless). However the "game" feels totally weird in Liberty City, the city didn't fit at all. It'd have worked way better in a Las Venturas-ish setting.

GTA V has so much more to offer, new map, new gameplay mechanics etc ... These two games (yes, I think TBoGT would have perfectly deserved the status "game on its own" in our world where "games" like Call Of Duty sell so well) are not running in the same category, but I'd choose V over TBoGT anyday. 

dognuts
  • dognuts

Well if u put it that way...although I am kind of slim

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 August 2014 - 03:57 PM

even if gta vi came out and had everything you've wanted you assholes would bitch and complain, GTA V HAS EVERYTHING GTA IV HAS PLUS MORE and on top of that they release extra content monthly and your still not satisfied. This generation of gamers are the worst, you beg for likes and subs on youtube and complain about EVERY f*ckING GAME! and you have to be a complete dumbass to even compare TBOGT to GTA V, What in TBOGT cant you do in V? Honestly this is the worst f*cking "community" ever

I can't take you seriously. Go look at the hundreds of threads describing why V was such a let down.

• Niobium, Kafonix and Fewpolecat93 like this

I<3SonOfLiberty
  • I<3SonOfLiberty

Square Civilian

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 12 August 2014 - 04:02 PM

I can't take you seriously. Go look at the hundreds of threads describing why V was such a let down.

How is it a let down? Watch the trailers again, everything they mentioned is in the game... you want to do heists go f*cking play PAYDAY there was only one heist mission is GTA IV and you assholes didn't complain about that, learn to appreciate a game and you'll enjoy it only reason why its a let down is because nothing can satisfy the new generation of wining gamers

vengeancehawk
  • vengeancehawk

Vic

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 August 2014 - 04:05 PM

The Buzzard in TBOGT is 10000000x more badass than GTA V's.

it's a GOLDEN buzzard, it's obvious it'll be more badass than V's one ;)

Not just that, you can shoot rockets and bullets and the same time, and faster. Hell yeah!

• dognuts likes this

Niobium
  • Niobium

england is my city

• Members
  • Canada
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 13 August 2014 - 04:04 AM

overpowered pigs, boring driving, dumbed down shooting and physics, unfunny peds, sh*tty protagonists, too many FIB related missions, too many missions where you have to buy a boiler suit or other clothing (why the f*ck does buying a mask or a boiler suit count as a mission?!), boring plot, terrible ending, cheaply/lazily killed off a lot of good characters from IV, too much focus on online, f*cking cash cards, very easy for people to grief you online, annoying and pointless turbulence when piloting a plane/chopper, trevor being the worst protagonist ever, V not knowing want it wants to be and having an identity crisis, not even crime related activities, yoga and sports, V being catered to casuals and Cawadoody players, still no online heists and it's been a year, PC version will come out a YEAR after the consoles....

so whining
much complain
wow
  • Algonquin Assassin, namor, dognuts and 7 others like this

LancerG2
  • LancerG2

The Lost MC [Vice President]

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 13 August 2014 - 07:24 AM

TBoGT has got the best radio station, Electro Shoc. That's the best music in all GTA games

I BANISH YOU TO THE ETERNAL PITS OF FIRE!

Bathory_BlackMark.jpg

HEAR MY CAWL FRUHM DA GRAEVV!

• B Dawg and Jeansowaty like this

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

Death May Die

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 13 August 2014 - 08:23 AM

The Buzzard in TBOGT is 10000000x more badass than GTA V's.

it's a GOLDEN buzzard, it's obvious it'll be more badass than V's one ;)

TBOGT Gold > V Chrome

• vengeancehawk, Niobium and WhiteLines like this

I<3SonOfLiberty
  • I<3SonOfLiberty

Square Civilian

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 13 August 2014 - 11:21 AM Edited by LayzieLoc, 13 August 2014 - 11:22 AM.

overpowered pigs, boring driving, dumbed down shooting and physics, unfunny peds, sh*tty protagonists, too many FIB related missions, too many missions where you have to buy a boiler suit or other clothing (why the f*ck does buying a mask or a boiler suit count as a mission?!), boring plot, terrible ending, cheaply/lazily killed off a lot of good characters from IV, too much focus on online, f*cking cash cards, very easy for people to grief you online, annoying and pointless turbulence when piloting a plane/chopper, trevor being the worst protagonist ever, V not knowing want it wants to be and having an identity crisis, not even crime related activities, yoga and sports, V being catered to casuals and Cawadoody players, still no online heists and it's been a year, PC version will come out a YEAR after the consoles....

so whining
much complain
wow

your just a boring individual, i've played through the story and had no problems and loved each time i beat it, you complain because you sucks and dont want to put any effort to get better

what good character did they kill? Johnny haha you must be a internet MC role playing loser, TLAD had the worst story. your just a nostalgic f*cker that cant accept the fact V is 10x better than IV

you want a short story and a boring online mode where you make millions quick buy everything then sit there and do nothing? put some effort into the game, sharkcards are not a requirement

Algonquin Assassin
  • Algonquin Assassin

In my sights

• Australia
  • Most Obsessive Name Changer 2016 (My unofficial GTAF annual award)
    Biggest Fanboy 2013, 2014, 2015
    Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 13 August 2014 - 11:52 AM

What in TBOGT cant you do in V?

Well in GTA V I can't participate in caged fights, manage a night club, participate in triathlons with vehicles (which are far more fun than the button mashing sh*t in GTA V) get involed in drug wars etc.

GTA V doesn't have everything from GTA IV and more. It doesn't even have everything from EFLC. Whatever it is you're smoking it's making you angry and unable to get facts right.
  • O.Z, B Dawg, namor and 5 others like this

TJGM
  • TJGM

Boss

• Members
  • Ireland
  • Helpfulness Award
    Contribution Award [Mods]

Posted 13 August 2014 - 12:04 PM

TBOGT, I like how it puts the story of IV together nicely and I thought the missions were a lot of fun.

• Algonquin Assassin, namor and WhiteLines like this

Kampret
  • Kampret

GabeN is fat.

• The Yardies
  • Indonesia

Posted 13 August 2014 - 12:19 PM

Oh my god... Another one?!

Listen punk. Extra content monthly is for Online, SP's extra content was simply a bonus. We're not satisfied with GTA V because on some aspect, it was a move backwards from IV. 5 years is a long time, long enough for people to adapt with IV's gameplay. Yet they provided an inconsistent experience in V (realistic here, arcady there).

What can you do in TBoGT that you can't do in V? Are you f*cking serious? Dancing, pool, nightclubs, bowling, etc.

Honestly, you're the worst type of a fanboy. Can't respect other people's opinions. Now get the f*ck off this thread. This is not the thread for people like you anyway. This is a forum, not a fan site.

so whining
much complain
wow

your just a boring individual, i've played through the story and had no problems and loved each time i beat it, you complain because you sucks and dont want to put any effort to get better

what good character did they kill? Johnny haha you must be a internet MC role playing loser, TLAD had the worst story. your just a nostalgic f*cker that cant accept the fact V is 10x better than IV

you want a short story and a boring online mode where you make millions quick buy everything then sit there and do nothing? put some effort into the game, sharkcards are not a requirement

LOL! Now you can't respect other people too? TLAD had the worst story? Try compare it to your "beloved" V.

Put some effort? He already did, R* f*cked up the codes for NPC's from its perfect IV codes.

V is not better 10x better than IV.

• Algonquin Assassin, B Dawg, dognuts and 2 others like this

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

Death May Die

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 13 August 2014 - 01:13 PM

Lol @ that fanboy. Hillarious sh*t he wrote.

• Algonquin Assassin, dognuts, Kampret and 1 other like this

Niobium
  • Niobium

england is my city

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 13 August 2014 - 01:24 PM

so whining
much complain
wow

you must be a fanboy, because you can't accept the fact that people don't like your beloved V
  • dognuts likes this

DJ_DC99
  • DJ_DC99

Local Troll

• BUSTED!
  • Portugal

Posted 13 August 2014 - 01:48 PM

V is better. Simple as that.
Face it, IV fans, IV haf it's time, now it's dead.
  • IDAS Leader likes this

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

Death May Die

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 13 August 2014 - 01:51 PM Edited by B Dawg, 13 August 2014 - 01:52 PM.

V will be better on PC with mods :p

Fixed, I hope we can agree on this :p Until then, IV's time has still not come

• dognuts likes this

DJ_DC99
  • DJ_DC99

Local Troll

• BUSTED!
  • Portugal

Posted 13 August 2014 - 02:22 PM

You play on PC? I feel sorry for you, kid..

Niobium
  • Niobium

england is my city

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 13 August 2014 - 02:28 PM

mods and better graphics...
  • Mr_Leone and dognuts like this

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

Death May Die

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 13 August 2014 - 06:01 PM

I used to be on PS3 until it saw the yellow light :lol:

Algonquin Assassin
  • Algonquin Assassin

In my sights

• Australia
    Best Poster [GTA] 2014

Posted 14 August 2014 - 05:52 AM

My GTA IV disc still works fine so I have no idea what you're talking about, kid.

• Mr_Leone, namor, dognuts and 3 others like this

Kampret
  • Kampret

GabeN is fat.

• The Yardies
  • Indonesia

Posted 14 August 2014 - 07:39 AM

So... IV have its time? How about SA, a game which was released 4 years before IV, which is still alive and people are still playing it?

No. IV isn't dead, just like how III is still around for people to play it.

• Algonquin Assassin, dognuts, Niobium and 2 others like this

RyanBurnsRed
  • RyanBurnsRed

Since 1776

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States

Posted 14 August 2014 - 08:24 AM

V doesn't have [accessible] nightclubs, air hockey, drinking games, dancing games, and underground fighting to name a few.

After playing V twice and TBOGT over 5 times, I'd say my vote goes to TBOGT.

• Algonquin Assassin, dognuts, Bender and 2 others like this

The Odyssey
  • The Odyssey

Big Homie

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 14 August 2014 - 08:41 AM

It's unfair to compare a vanilla game to a DLC. It's like comparing a jar of cookies to a jar of cookies and brownies. TBoGT is what IV had and more. V didn't have nightclubs, but did IV have nightclubs in the vanilla game? 

My vote still goes to V though. Better atmosphere and the protagonists didn't make me want to smash my screen with a baseball bat every 5 minutes. 

Algonquin Assassin
  • Algonquin Assassin

In my sights

• Australia
    Best Poster [GTA] 2014

Posted 14 August 2014 - 09:17 AM

V didn't have nightclubs, but did IV have nightclubs in the vanilla game? 

The closest thing GTA IV has to an enterable nightclub are those Superstar Cafes which GTA V lacks too. I really thought it would've been standard in GTA V considering the night club scene in modern LA. Oh well. At least we have yoga I suppose...

• dognuts and Kampret like this

Kampret
  • Kampret

GabeN is fat.

• The Yardies
  • Indonesia

Posted 14 August 2014 - 10:47 AM

It's unfair to compare a vanilla game to a DLC. It's like comparing a jar of cookies to a jar of cookies and brownies. TBoGT is what IV had and more. V didn't have nightclubs, but did IV have nightclubs in the vanilla game? 

My vote still goes to V though. Better atmosphere and the protagonists didn't make me want to smash my screen with a baseball bat every 5 minutes. 

I'm sorry, but may I ask why sir?

The Odyssey
  • The Odyssey

Big Homie

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 14 August 2014 - 11:10 AM

I'm sorry, but may I ask why sir?

Just going to quote my post from a thread about Luis a few days back.

Is luiz lopez the worst GTA protagonist of all time?

For sure. Arrogant douchebag that had personality as interesting as rice. It's almost like he didn't know who to be. Trevor may be disgusting and vulgar but atleast he was who he was suppose to be. 

Biggie Kaniff
  • Biggie Kaniff

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 August 2014 - 10:25 PM

Honestly the story wasn't that good in V. I prefer Tbogt and IV in general over it. But it's good to play V, smooth controls and so. It's a close call I really like them both.

Algonquin Assassin
  • Algonquin Assassin

In my sights

• Australia
    Best Poster [GTA] 2014

Posted 16 August 2014 - 03:58 AM

Ok just removed all of those argumentive posts and gave LayzieLoc some time off. Now back on topic. :)

fefenc
  • fefenc

All are equal no discrimination, Son of a Gun, a simple equation

• BUSTED!
  • Brazil

Posted 16 August 2014 - 04:32 AM Edited by fefenc, 16 August 2014 - 04:33 AM.

I like TBoGT only because Luis Lopes, he's the best HD character IMO.

The V gameplay are smoothier than IV's gameplay, but it sucks on details that IV have.

In IV trilogy, each protagonist has their own walk/run style. In V, everyone has the same style, wtf :\

Mr_Leone
  • Mr_Leone

The X

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 16 August 2014 - 05:18 AM

I like TBoGT only because Luis Lopes, he's the best HD character IMO.

The V gameplay are smoothier than IV's gameplay, but it sucks on details that IV have.

In IV trilogy, each protagonist has their own walk/run style. In V, everyone has the same style, wtf :\

Have you even played GTA IV or GTA V at all?

• Niobium likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users