Quantcast

» «
Photo

The Gta V debate

68 replies to this topic

Poll: What has made gta the gta that it is today? (123 member(s) have cast votes)

What has made gta the gta that it is today?

1. Gameplay (108 votes [87.80%])

Percentage of vote: 87.80%

2. Graphic's (15 votes [12.20%])

Percentage of vote: 12.20%

Vote Guests cannot vote
Osho
  • Osho

Old School RPG'er

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 July 2014 - 06:45 AM

GTA V is boring, easy and just doing all the dull and filler activities.
So far, it seems they focused a hell lot on the map, adding details for VAST exploration.
It is called GTA for a reason and that reason isn't just mindless exploration but actually more gameplay content; longer to beat with quality to get lost in playing.

Honestly, I find a lot interesting about how fun GTA O appears; loving the online aspect more, and so I can't understand why people keep calling the single player as the "best title" with "most replay value" in the series.
The SP game sucks, and IMO, the classic GTA gaming is dead with GTA V ( started with GTA IV already ); restricted fun and realism has killed hell of a lot of series popular; fun rampages, challenging missions and rewarding side activities!!!
  • Kampret likes this

Mr. Tibbs
  • Mr. Tibbs

Liberal Hater

• Members
  • Cayman-Islands

Posted 23 July 2014 - 07:18 AM

People who voted Graphics, come over here. Now, look down this little tube. You see the shiny tip at the end? Good. 
*bang*

That solves that problem.

Sofa
  • Sofa

innocent bystander

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 23 July 2014 - 07:34 AM Edited by Sofa, 23 July 2014 - 08:05 AM.

Good point osho, i think the SP is the weakest so far, but that are onto something in the online version. And by that i don't mean continue the "blizzard" of restrictions started, but they where to free up the online engine from that moronic cloud mmo-type system and open it too LAN play, even single player, and mod input, but they do have their "blizzard" of ambitions.

Yes it's featured, but you can't have it unless you do(register/subscribe) such'n'such! Paying costumers aren't to be made to jump through hoops like this, to much tacked on nonfunctioning crap this time.

Not saying the game isn't good, just would hate to see rockstar put their heads so far up their asses that it pops back up between their shoulders, and claim it's pioneering, like ea games, for example.

Geeteeaifive
  • Geeteeaifive

Andrew

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 23 July 2014 - 01:29 PM

So i have seen many gta fan's criticizing rockstar on not adding much replay value in gta V.so to clear all doubts what has made gta the gta that it is today gameplay or graphics???

Obviously graphics and story. Better than gta iv in those aspects. Gameplay is pretty much the same, i have to get my hands on pc version first, so i may be wrong. Gta iv combat/gun play was very good, i just wish there we're more weapons to choose from or even make your own weapons.

Queen Elizabeth II
  • Queen Elizabeth II

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 23 July 2014 - 01:32 PM

Gameplay, ofcourse.. GTA always had bad graphic but I didn't (and still don't) care about in when it comes to GTA. I care about graphic in games like Battlefield, Gran Turismo (or whatever) because I don't play games like that very often so I want to have a nice graphic at least :)

Ruscris2
  • Ruscris2

Snow Storm

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 23 July 2014 - 01:32 PM

Gah... bad pool.

GTA is the perfect mix of everything.

Kampret
  • Kampret

GabeN is fat.

• The Yardies
  • Indonesia

Posted 25 July 2014 - 03:44 AM Edited by Kampret, 25 July 2014 - 03:54 AM.

Who ever says there isnt replay value in GTA V is a total f*cking moron. It has the most replay value in the entire series! Just watch the angry joe review.

It got a very little replay value. Why would I need to see all the heists outcomes if it's always the same? When in heists in GTA V, least expensive = liability = disaster.

In short, there's only 2 types of heist crew in GTA V. The cheap noobs, who will die eventually, and the expensive veterans.

You want GTA players to do yoga, tennis, or golf after story? I would do Yoga IRL if I wanted to. Tennis and Golf? Wii is made for that purpose.

• Official General likes this

TheMasterfocker
  • TheMasterfocker

Summertime is the best time

• The Yardies
  • United-States
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 25 July 2014 - 03:55 PM

And again, more people confusing personal tastes with actual replay value...

Phoenix_Poop
  • Phoenix_Poop

copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 25 July 2014 - 04:15 PM

Neither, Although I voted for Gameplay, we all can agree that what has made GTA to this day is the entire game itself. wether its graphics or gameplay, GTA has introduced great storylines, open world, map, GAMEPLAY, GRAPHICS, Etc etc etc. 

• Kampret likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users