• This topic is locked This topic is locked
42 replies to this topic
SteelerMonkey746
  • SteelerMonkey746

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 June 2014 - 04:20 AM

The reason why so many people are giving you such a hard time is because it is hard to take you seriously with only 85 total races to your credit.

If it makes you feel better I will say that you should retire from GTA online racing because your awesomeness is too good for everyone. You are truly in a league of your own.

MurderIsNice
  • MurderIsNice

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 30 June 2014 - 04:20 AM

I don't wanna trade win(s) I wanna trade A win I ain't f*ckin up my record like some pussy who can't earn it the only problem
Is this goal requires you to be in second place minimum. hence my problem. get it?

KILLAnVA187
  • KILLAnVA187

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 June 2014 - 04:24 AM

I don't wanna trade win(s) I wanna trade A win I ain't f*ckin up my record like some pussy who can't earn it the only problem
Is this goal requires you to be in second place minimum. hence my problem. get it?

Lol listen here jacka$$. You don't have to come in second place just slip stream for a min and pass. Nice troll tho...

MrManBuz
  • MrManBuz

Men become demons

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 30 June 2014 - 04:27 AM

"Punk-ass Bitch"....a VERY fitting title....

TinyMcBig
  • TinyMcBig

BigMcTiny

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 June 2014 - 04:54 AM

Someone let me slip stream you for a Lonng ass time so ican unlock that last orange color please iv already unlocked erything except metals I would do it normally but I'm
Always In first seriously that's an insult and a joke my record is like 70-15 you guys suck and I can't
lose on purpose just to get 1 second of slip stream so I would prefer to do it all in one race. Plz.
P.s. I'm really not trying to be an asshole but I never f*cking lose and I just want that last color
P.s. again you Guys really do suck f*cking dick at racing I f*cking hate racing to begin with

I'll let you slipstream me if you promise to replace the comma button on your keyboard.

Zhake
  • Zhake

The pirate's life is the life for me

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 30 June 2014 - 05:03 AM

Honestly I don't get how this works...

I make a thread without insulting someone and get locked in five minutes. This guys makes a thread in the wrong section, demanding for help and insulting everybody in his path letting trolls to come here and mislead even more the thread. Don't get locked.

f*ck this...

• JordanVito, budcat and Woozzy-91 like this

KILLAnVA187
  • KILLAnVA187

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 June 2014 - 05:10 AM

Honestly I don't get how this works...

I make a thread without insulting someone and get locked in five minutes. This guys makes a thread in the wrong section, demanding for help and insulting everybody in his path letting trolls to come here and mislead even more the thread. Don't get locked.

f*ck this...

Indeed. I was wondering why this hasn't been locked yet. The dudes a joke and is most likely trolling.

Warlordfrost
  • Warlordfrost

Mentally Stable Killer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 June 2014 - 05:11 AM

No.

luisniko
  • luisniko

@ Elpis

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 June 2014 - 05:16 AM

Cry! CRY MORE!!!!

CRY!!!!

CRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

purplesaint7
  • purplesaint7

Badass Sniper

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 30 June 2014 - 05:21 AM

Let my undefeatable Infernus and Elegy splatter that useless statistics of yours

P.S Obvious troll is obvious

roboticsuperman
  • roboticsuperman

Snitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 June 2014 - 05:22 AM

If you sh*t diamonds, why are you playing a video game to earn millions, when you could be earning real life millions by taking a sh*t.

No wonder you can't sleep. Probably digestion problems.

Also you don't know how to race, just played you about 20 mins ago and you came dead last.

budcat
  • budcat

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 30 June 2014 - 05:27 AM

I'm just going to use this stupid ass thread to talk about two threads I've made that have been locked.

If you're a guy who gives away the hammer to people, you're great.

The Rental Shuttle Bus is a great vehicle to get dropped from a Cargobob or hit by a train in.

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

Look at his little spots!

• United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [D&D, General Chat]
    Most Knowledgeable [Vehicles] 2013
    Best Debater 2013, 2012, 2011

Posted 30 June 2014 - 05:31 AM

This went about as well as I thought it would once you started telling the people who you wanted to do you a favour they were pussies.
  • who-dat and JuZ 75 like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users