• This topic is locked This topic is locked
60 replies to this topic
Mr.Noob to you
  • Mr.Noob to you

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 June 2014 - 03:14 AM

I have stopped making money until Hiests come out. Makeing money is just so boring now maybe it's because I'm lazy after football practice but Online is just meh now, every now and then there will be cool cop chases. If Hiests don't have good payouts I'm done. I just screw around with friends now.

I guess through my experience, the best way to make it is through races but even if you do really good, that's only like 50k an hour. I don't think there is any better way unless you glitch. And they wonder why people do these glitches. Because they don't wanna spend money on the cards or maybe don't have the money. For the trolls who are obviously uneducated and can't comprehend what I'm saying. I'm not blaming rockstar for anything except for the fact that they are money grabbers. That has proven to be true with all the payout nerfs and what not. 20 dollars for a million and something in game money? Not worth it.

Too much to read. If you haven't figured out your own way - too bad. Like said ↑ gif above.....

Lol. Some of you are so pathetic man. A lot of people actually feel the same way about the money issue. I wasn't complaining. I'm not even upset. I was simply making a point that this is all about money grabbing and if there were any better ways to make money than racing but apparently some no lives wanna come in here and act like they are cool. Lol clowns man. I got like two positive responses on this. Another reason why the mods are terrible. You let trolls destroy threads without any consequence. They constantly do the same thing because they are unhappy pathetic losers
You're entire OP rant is literally one big complaint.
You have no leg to stand on there, junior.
Nice try though.

Your name is smokedat. My point exactly. You're an idiot.
I can easily come away with 300k+ an hour.
It just takes a little planning and staying away from the money pit called freemode.

I too mostly do missions. If I am in free mode i mostly go after bountys. The missions that I do are potshot x16 playlist you make 168k. If you have a better one that's awesome. More power to you! :D

gpcguy1
  • gpcguy1

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 30 June 2014 - 03:15 AM

There are no fun ways to get money in this game. I have been living off of the money I got from Adders I bought before they got rid of the hacked money.
I suggest glitch or just wait for them to add fun missions or heists.

Cippy91
  • Cippy91

Hustler

• Members

Posted 30 June 2014 - 03:17 AM

I have stopped making money until Hiests come out. Makeing money is just so boring now maybe it's because I'm lazy after football practice but Online is just meh now, every now and then there will be cool cop chases. If Hiests don't have good payouts I'm done. I just screw around with friends now.

I guess through my experience, the best way to make it is through races but even if you do really good, that's only like 50k an hour. I don't think there is any better way unless you glitch. And they wonder why people do these glitches. Because they don't wanna spend money on the cards or maybe don't have the money. For the trolls who are obviously uneducated and can't comprehend what I'm saying. I'm not blaming rockstar for anything except for the fact that they are money grabbers. That has proven to be true with all the payout nerfs and what not. 20 dollars for a million and something in game money? Not worth it.

So like always, it comes down to OP being self-entitled and not wanting to earn his money. Did you ever stop and think that maybe, just maybe, that earning money isn't suppose to be easy? You've apparently never learned the value of a dollar and that's why it's call "earning" and not "being gifted" money, you actually have to do something for it. And No sh*t, spending real money for virtual currency is ALWAYS stupid, and you're dumber for doing it.

You have been a member for 17 hours. Congrats...

And you've been bitchin since you were born, congrats.

Me being self entitled and not wanting to earn it? It's called having a job and a life. Try it. I don't play video games every day and all day. Some of us can't be like you and play hours and hours and earn that much in game money because we have lives! Lol

Mr.Noob to you
  • Mr.Noob to you

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 June 2014 - 03:18 AM

There are no fun ways to get money in this game. I have been living off of the money I got from Adders I bought before they got rid of the hacked money.
I suggest glitch or just wait for them to add fun missions or heists.

I thought about that before they took away the billions we had. Wish I had done that. :/

SmokeDat
  • SmokeDat

I want a 'Minaj' w/ Nicki & Iggy

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 30 June 2014 - 03:20 AM Edited by SmokeDat, 30 June 2014 - 03:22 AM.

So like always, it comes down to OP being self-entitled and not wanting to earn his money. Did you ever stop and think that maybe, just maybe, that earning money isn't suppose to be easy? You've apparently never learned the value of a dollar and that's why it's call "earning" and not "being gifted" money, you actually have to do something for it. And No sh*t, spending real money for virtual currency is ALWAYS stupid, and you're dumber for doing it.

Me being self entitled and not wanting to earn it? It's called having a job and a life. Try it. I don't play video games every day and all day. Some of us can't be like you and play hours and hours and earn that much in game money because we have lives! Lol
I'm laughing at you claiming to have a job.

It's quite obvious because you have no sense of monetary value.
  • Static likes this

Static
  • Static

BickinBackBeingBool

• The Yakuza
  • None
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 30 June 2014 - 03:20 AM Edited by StaticLW, 30 June 2014 - 03:22 AM.

Aaaaannnnddd like always, you pull the "I have a life" card yet you're on here bitching about the game, you nullify your own point by just being here. So please, return to your "life" and leave the forums and the game because all you do here, and I'm sure on the game as well, is just BITCH. You can even have a "i'm leaving" thread like you kids seem to be so infatuated with nowadays..

A Maned Wolf
  • A Maned Wolf

"I command thy castle hounds, kick Uru's ass..."

• Members
  • Christmas-Island

Posted 30 June 2014 - 03:21 AM

Too much to read. If you haven't figured out your own way - too bad. Like said ↑ gif above.....

Lol. Some of you are so pathetic man. A lot of people actually feel the same way about the money issue. I wasn't complaining. I'm not even upset. I was simply making a point that this is all about money grabbing and if there were any better ways to make money than racing but apparently some no lives wanna come in here and act like they are cool. Lol clowns man. I got like two positive responses on this. Another reason why the mods are terrible. You let trolls destroy threads without any consequence. They constantly do the same thing because they are unhappy pathetic losers
You're entire OP rant is literally one big complaint.

You have no leg to stand on there, junior.

Nice try though.
Your name is smokedat. My point exactly. You're an idiot.

I can easily come away with 300k+ an hour.
It just takes a little planning and staying away from the money pit called freemode.

Well that was my question. Instead of everybody trolling, how about you say how you make that?

Alright then, I'll detail my old method: This is pre RTR and Coveted

-Stock one 6 car or 10 car garage with either ballers or gang cars (Cause they sell for 10k to 12k) on both characters.

-Every 48 minutes, sell a car on both characters for 18k to 24.5k (That's BP tires for one car or level 3 engine upgrade for a mid range vehicle.

-Run 5 rounds of Pot Shot at 7k a pop. (35k)

-Run 5 rounds of Crystal Clear Out III (Calling Lester for a buzzard if you don't have one for $700) (50k minus 3,500 for Buzzard)

-Total= About 110k

-It should be almost time to sell another set of cars, so sell them. (18k to 24.5k)

Repeat until satisfied.

This is just one way of doing it btw.

-

Dont Shoot
  • Dont Shoot

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 30 June 2014 - 03:25 AM

everything in the game other than dicking around free roam makes money. The point of the earning money thing is so people unlock stuff as they advance in the game. You are not supposed to be able to own everything right away. Its not hard to make money without cheating buying cash cards or grinding. You just cant be an impatient child or a d-bag.

• SmokeDat, A Maned Wolf, Static and 2 others like this

The Grapeseed
  • The Grapeseed

Crackhead

• BUSTED!
  • New-Zealand

Posted 30 June 2014 - 03:27 AM

everything in the game other than dicking around free roam makes money. The point of the earning money thing is so people unlock stuff as they advance in the game. You are not supposed to be able to own everything right away. Its not hard to make money without cheating buying cash cards or grinding. You just cant be an impatient child or a d-bag.

Pretty much this. For most of my GTAO experience I simply find something fun to do, sometimes it may be a single job, and just do it over and over until the fun is gone, il take a break, then come back and find something new to do. Money just comes naturally.

CatchMeTrolling
  • CatchMeTrolling

Troll

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 30 June 2014 - 03:27 AM

I'll just say you won't become rich without grinding

Cippy91
  • Cippy91

Hustler

• Members

Posted 30 June 2014 - 03:29 AM

f*ck it, I'm just gonna go do the glitch. f*ck the trolls.

Static
  • Static

BickinBackBeingBool

• The Yakuza
  • None

Posted 30 June 2014 - 03:36 AM Edited by StaticLW, 30 June 2014 - 03:40 AM.

Good luck trying to understand how to do it. And I think you need to look up the word 'troll' cause your definition is wwwwwaaaayyyy off. Again, not one person has trolled you, but you go on and keep f*cking them kiddo. :^:

Oh and I love the fact that you asked A Manned Wolf for this method and then completely disregard it. Too hard for you? Or not quick enough? Or is just tttttttttttooooooo much work for you?

#lazyselfentitledkid

Cippy91
  • Cippy91

Hustler

• Members

Posted 30 June 2014 - 03:42 AM

Good luck trying to understand how to do it. And I think you need to look up the word 'troll' cause your definition is wwwwwaaaayyyy off. Again, not one person has trolled you, but you go on and keep f*cking them kiddo. :^:

Oh and I love the fact that you asked A Manned Wolf for this method and then completely disregard it. Too hard for you? Or not quick enough? Or is just tttttttttttooooooo much work for you?

#lazyselfentitledkid

The glitch is faster. Can make about 180k every 5 minutes. So yeah, I would rather so that. I have a life and a girlfriend. Other friends. I do other things. You're obviously mad though. It's funny

Static
  • Static

BickinBackBeingBool

• The Yakuza
  • None

Posted 30 June 2014 - 03:49 AM Edited by StaticLW, 30 June 2014 - 03:55 AM.

#lazyselfentitledkid

The glitch is faster. Can make about 180k every 5 minutes. So yeah, I would rather so that. I have a life and a girlfriend. Other friends. I do other things. You're obviously mad though. It's funny

Thanks for proving my point. :^: What happen to the job? Oh I see you replaced an imaginary job with an imagery girlfriend, how original. Mad, I am not. I couldn't care less what you do in your game, but dont come here and bitch about it and then complain when no one gives you the newest, hippest glitch. Have fun.

Who's mad again?

SmokeDat
  • SmokeDat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 30 June 2014 - 03:54 AM

#lazyselfentitledkid

Oh, man. O.o you sir, are obviously #winning and no one can compete...

Everyone here should be on bended knee.

Shame on all of you....:)

A Maned Wolf
  • A Maned Wolf

• Members
  • Christmas-Island

Posted 30 June 2014 - 03:58 AM

#lazyselfentitledkid

"Have a life and girlfriend..."

"Can make about 180k every 5 minutes"

Honest question here: Why even bother buying GTA V if you aren't even gonna play it?

Waste of 60 USD if you ask me.

• Static likes this

Cippy91
  • Cippy91

Hustler

• Members

Posted 30 June 2014 - 04:00 AM

#lazyselfentitledkid

Thanks for proving my point. :^: What happen to the job? Oh I see you replaced an imaginary job with an imagery girlfriend, how original. Mad, I am not. I couldn't care less what you do in your game, but dont come here and bitch about it and then complain when no one gives you the newest, hippest glitch. Have fun.

Who's mad again?

https://m.facebook.c...y.cipriano&_rdr

There is my imaginary life as well as my imaginary girlfriend and imaginary everything. Lol

Static
  • Static

BickinBackBeingBool

• The Yakuza
  • None

Posted 30 June 2014 - 04:00 AM

#lazyselfentitledkid

Honest question here: Why even bother buying GTA V if you aren't even gonna play it?

Cause Kids only care about freemode, there K/D ratio, and having enough money to spend on all the ammo they waste. That's the "game" to them.

Cippy91
  • Cippy91

Hustler

• Members

Posted 30 June 2014 - 04:02 AM

#lazyselfentitledkid

I play it like everybody else, just not for hours and hours and hours and days and hours and hours. I was just saying, some people don't play it all day

Static
  • Static

BickinBackBeingBool

• The Yakuza
  • None

Posted 30 June 2014 - 04:03 AM Edited by StaticLW, 30 June 2014 - 04:08 AM.

#lazyselfentitledkid

Who's mad again?

There is my imaginary life as well as my imaginary girlfriend and imaginary everything. Lol

Lol if that's your real info, should've change some other things around along with your work/occupation. You kept mentioning trolls...I think you're about to learn the true definition. And on the other hand, lol if that isn't your actual info, thinking that would somehow prove something.

Mr.Noob to you
  • Mr.Noob to you

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 June 2014 - 04:12 AM

Versace Versace Versace

A Maned Wolf
  • A Maned Wolf

• Members
  • Christmas-Island

Posted 30 June 2014 - 04:15 AM

#lazyselfentitledkid

I play it like everybody else, just not for hours and hours and hours and days and hours and hours. I was just saying, some people don't play it all day

Tired excuse.

I don't have have all the time in the world either, and I never had to resort to money glitches of any kind.

I plan things out to maximize time vs money, an extremely important life skill to have and master.

• Static likes this

Cippy91
  • Cippy91

Hustler

• Members

Posted 30 June 2014 - 04:34 AM

#lazyselfentitledkid

Who's mad again?

Lol if that's your real info, should've change some other things around along with your work/occupation. You kept mentioning trolls...I think you're about to learn the true definition. And on the other hand, lol if that isn't your actual info, thinking that would somehow prove something.

Go ahead and message me on there, I will message right back. I know what a troll is. I do that sh*t all the time on feminists pages and sh*t. What's somebody gonna do? Spam message me??? I'm so scared. Naw, I'm just not like you. I don't hide behind a computer and talk sh*t. That's my info. That's my name. That's me. Don't believe it. Message me or something

SmokeDat
  • SmokeDat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 30 June 2014 - 04:39 AM

@Cippy
Is there an actual reason you are trying so hard on a forum?

Or are you just a little bitter, that not as many as you would have liked, agree with your OP?

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

SURF crew Commissioner, Xbox 360

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 30 June 2014 - 04:43 AM Edited by RowanSane, 30 June 2014 - 04:49 AM.

Of course glitching is fastest. I'm not sure how that was ever in doubt? Your attitude is why people didn't want to help you - when we said so, you proved it again. People gave you good answers but all you really wanted was someone to help you glitch. Pathetic.

As for "I have a life" so what? We all have those. Mine features full time looking after my two toddlers, working part time and keeping the missus happy. So I get a lot of forum time but not much xbox time. Despite that, I have: a buzzard; a turismo and zentorno and used to have an entity; a vestra; a Roosevelt and a pigalle; a Huntley; a super diamond; a massacro and before that a jester; a 6x6; a high end apt, a high life apt and two garages; about $1.3 million banked. No glitching, no gifted billions. The only real grind was potshot to get a buzzard. Making money is hard? Whatever.

Edit: the public content on your Facebook page? I hope you get everything you deserve.

Cippy91
  • Cippy91

Hustler

• Members

Posted 30 June 2014 - 04:50 AM

Of course glitching is fastest. I'm not sure how that was ever in doubt? Your attitude is why people didn't want to help you - when we said so, you proved it again. People gave you good answers but all you really wanted was someone to help you glitch. Pathetic.

As for "I have a life" so what? We all have those. Mine features full time looking after my two toddlers, working part time and keeping the missus happy. So I get a lot of forum time but not much xbox time. Despite that, I have: a buzzard; a turismo and zentorno and used to have an entity; a vestra; a Roosevelt and a pigalle; a Huntley; a super diamond; a massacro and before that a jester; a 6x6; a high end apt, a high life apt and two garages; about $1.3 million banked. No glitching, no gifted billions. The only real grind was potshot to get a buzzard. Making money is hard? Whatever.

The problem is the first responses I got were pathetic little trolls saying nothing relevant to what I said. The topic is supposed to be about whether or not people agree or disagree with what rockstar does and also what their method is of getting money. I clearly stated mine was racing but if there were better ways, to let me know.

What happened was, these pathetic losers kept posting and making it about themselves because mommy and daddy never gave them attention and nobody does in general so they need it. This made the few comments that were positive non existent because the focus turns to a couple of retards trying to start sh*t. You see now?

xMaxinatorx
  • xMaxinatorx

HAYVAN!

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 30 June 2014 - 04:59 AM

If u just play 4 the money, u won't have fun for a long time. Play with your friends and the money will come. Or glitch if you got no friends.

Cippy91
  • Cippy91

Hustler

• Members

Posted 30 June 2014 - 05:03 AM

If u just play 4 the money, u won't have fun for a long time. Play with your friends and the money will come. Or glitch if you got no friends.

Thanks for the positive input. Can one of the sh*tty mods lock this thread already? This thing went down a long time ago because the mods constantly let trolls get away with their sh*t without consequence

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

SURF crew Commissioner, Xbox 360

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 30 June 2014 - 05:03 AM

The problem is the first responses I got were pathetic little trolls saying nothing relevant to what I said. The topic is supposed to be about whether or not people agree or disagree with what rockstar does and also what their method is of getting money. I clearly stated mine was racing but if there were better ways, to let me know.
What happened was, these pathetic losers kept posting and making it about themselves because mommy and daddy never gave them attention and nobody does in general so they need it. This made the few comments that were positive non existent because the focus turns to a couple of retards trying to start sh*t. You see now?
Pretending for a minute that you're not the troll, consider that they're trying to start sh*t WITH YOU. If you ignore them, it gets no traction and your topic stays on the rails. Instead, you get into an argument with each of them. Genius. Then complain that THEY derailed the topic...I think I'm done pretending you're not the troll now.

If your real personality is anything like the way you portray yourself on Facebook and here (I've remembered where my first impression of you came from now) I hope for your girlfriends sake that she is single soon. Pretending for a moment that she exists.

Cippy91
  • Cippy91

Hustler

• Members

Posted 30 June 2014 - 05:09 AM

Pretending for a minute that you're not the troll, consider that they're trying to start sh*t WITH YOU. If you ignore them, it gets no traction and your topic stays on the rails. Instead, you get into an argument with each of them. Genius. Then complain that THEY derailed the topic...I think I'm done pretending you're not the troll now.

If your real personality is anything like the way you portray yourself on Facebook and here (I've remembered where my first impression of you came from now) I hope for your girlfriends sake that she is single soon. Pretending for a moment that she exists.

Like I portray myself? Yeah, maybe I shouldn't of responded to them but guess what? It wouldn't of mattered because all you saw was their comments that have nothing to do with what I'm talking about. No, been with her for two and a half years. No complaints. I just have a problem with idiots on here who wanna make things about them. It's about the community and obviously the community has gotten bad over the last year.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users