Making money in gta online

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
60 replies to this topic
Cippy91
  • Cippy91

Trick

• Members

Posted 3 weeks ago

Let me start off by saying, I love this game. Loved the gta series since three. Huge fan. I guess I'm just sick of the fact that these huge gaming companies are the greediest in the world despite being at the top of the top and are able to spend millions and millions to make a game and not only get that back in return, get millions more on how it sells and then whatever in game purchasable stuff they have. They have nerfed the amount of money you get pretty bad since the start of gta online in an obvious attempt to get you to buy shark cards and what not. It's ridiculous. Yes, it's free dlc, but you could easily spend a couple million or more on each one. I spent a couple million on the hipster dlc. Now I have no money again. The only exploits I ever did was the early early rooftop rumble exploit. I did a couple more that were out during that time. It's almost impossible to make a good amount of money in gta online unless you have no life. Racing for me seems the best way to earn money. Screw trying to grind the rooftop rumble glitch. They made that harder too because they knew people were making money at a rate that they thought was unacceptable. Heists delayed doesn't make it easier. What good ways are there to make money besides racing? Honestly. I can't think of any. I guess I'm just sick of companies trying to get more and more money in video games. Sure, from a business stand point, good move. To me there is a line though and when you make it too obvious to the consumer that you're just trying to make more and more money, it gets a little frustrating. This topic came about because I was on YouTube and this dude that actually was one of the first to leak gta 5 gameplay a week in advance and played it for people. He does glitches on his channel and gameplay videos. They put him in the cheaters pool for life it seems. Or at least for a long ass time for these glitches. I agree with everything he says in this video though. That's for sure. Good points.

http://m.youtube.com...h?v=rRfYfsB1kcY

• Diesleman and thekillerdonuts like this

SirFiras47
  • SirFiras47

Sarcastic

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

I'm sorry what now? And one more thing, if you can't afford it don't buy it, it's not like you MUST buy everything in a DLC you know?

• hentai_posse likes this

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

Glitcher In Relapse

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 3 weeks ago

wall of text followed by youtube links...

Abe-Simpson-walking-in-and-out-the-.gif
  • saintsrow, return-to-innocence, SimsDaniel916 and 9 others like this

Rexpower_
  • Rexpower_

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

I'm sorry what now? And one more thing, if you can't afford it don't buy it, it's not like you MUST buy everything in a DLC you know?

So you're saying just because he wants something that he shouldn't buy it because he can't afford it?

OT: OP just glitch, not in excessive amounts obviously. I have no money problems and its pretty fun to upgrade a random civilian car and killing people in it.

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

SURF crew Commissioner, Xbox 360

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 3 weeks ago

Sometime these threads result in a discussion of missions that pay well at various levels, with or without a buzzard. Can't see that happening here though.
  • who-dat likes this

Cippy91
  • Cippy91

Trick

• Members

Posted 3 weeks ago

This is why I don't post here anymore. Trolls, trolls, and more trolls. Pathetic.

Inked 1994
  • Inked 1994

InKeD

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

I sell my body so I can purchase snacks. #thestruggleistooreal

Disregard my signature.
  • Headdogg81 likes this

Cippy91
  • Cippy91

Trick

• Members

Posted 3 weeks ago

So you're saying just because he wants something that he shouldn't buy it because he can't afford it?

OT: OP just glitch, not in excessive amounts obviously. I have no money problems and its pretty fun to upgrade a random civilian car and killing people in it.

Thought about glitching. That garage one didn't look hard. Can't seem to ever pull it off though. The newest one where you move the tool box into the car and what not. Tried it for thirty minutes step by step and couldn't get it.

AlienOne
  • AlienOne

Soldier

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

I just want the Dukes and Presidente back

StaticLW
  • StaticLW

Your Friendly Neighborhood Mandalorian

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by StaticLW, 3 weeks ago.

This is why I don't post here anymore. Trolls, trolls, and more trolls. Pathetic.

No one's trolling you. What's pathetic though, is you complaining about not being able to make money and blaming R* for it. And then advertising some youtube glitcher isn't going to help you either.

• RowanSane and A Maned Wolf like this

SmokeDat
  • SmokeDat

I ride a Ski-Doo Summit Highmark X 1000 162"

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

Yeah I was going to offer some mission advice...

Then I realized you have zero clue about business in the real world, and are just complaining for the sake of complaining.

Sorry, but you get nothing.
  • StaticLW likes this

GrandMaster Smith
  • GrandMaster Smith

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by GrandMaster Smith, 3 weeks ago.

Is this .gif an image representation of your attention span?

I don't really find making money that big of an issue in GTAO. I like to play missions and jobs for the fun of them and before I know it I've got decent cash. I spent all my money on the Warrener when it came out and I'm already back up to $400k even with buying ammo and going max upgrade along the way. 

If I'm hurtin for cash for ammo or an upgrade I'll just grind Rooftop Rumble two or three times. $50+k is enough for most things.

AlienOne
  • AlienOne

Soldier

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

Is this .gif an image representation of your attention span?
f*ck you very much sir, I enjoyed viewing that gif
  • vipprimo and Awesom-0 like this

vipprimo
  • vipprimo

TORO INDUSTRIES

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

That was the biggest paragraph I have ever seen.  My eyes actually hurt!

NightProwler
  • NightProwler

NightProwler

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 3 weeks ago

Too much to read. If you haven't figured out your own way - too bad. Like said ↑ gif above.....

Cippy91
  • Cippy91

Trick

• Members

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by Cippy91, 3 weeks ago.

Too much to read. If you haven't figured out your own way - too bad. Like said ↑ gif above.....

Lol. Some of you are so pathetic man. A lot of people actually feel the same way about the money issue. I wasn't complaining. I'm not even upset. I was simply making a point that this is all about money grabbing and if there were any better ways to make money than racing but apparently some no lives wanna come in here and act like they are cool. Lol clowns man. I got like two positive responses on this. Another reason why the mods are terrible. You let trolls destroy threads without any consequence. They constantly do the same thing because they are unhappy pathetic losers
  • JordanVito likes this

saintsrow
  • saintsrow

GTA0: Unreal on Wheels

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

Just think how depressing it would be if we lived real life like that ...   #CreditCardInterestDeathSpiral   :p

• StaticLW likes this

Mr.Noob to you
  • Mr.Noob to you

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

I have stopped making money until Hiests come out. Makeing money is just so boring now maybe it's because I'm lazy after football practice but Online is just meh now, every now and then there will be cool cop chases. If Hiests don't have good payouts I'm done. I just screw around with friends now.

A Maned Wolf
  • A Maned Wolf

A fox has a bushy tail, but Bush tells lies and a fox trots

• Members
  • Christmas-Island

Posted 3 weeks ago

Yes.

Its a life lesson.

SmokeDat
  • SmokeDat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

Lol. Some of you are so pathetic man. A lot of people actually feel the same way about the money issue. I wasn't complaining. I'm not even upset. I was simply making a point that this is all about money grabbing and if there were any better ways to make money than racing but apparently some no lives wanna come in here and act like they are cool. Lol clowns man. I got like two positive responses on this. Another reason why the mods are terrible. You let trolls destroy threads without any consequence. They constantly do the same thing because they are unhappy pathetic losers
You're entire OP rant is literally one big complaint.

You have no leg to stand on there, junior.

Nice try though.

Cippy91
  • Cippy91

Trick

• Members

Posted 3 weeks ago

I have stopped making money until Hiests come out. Makeing money is just so boring now maybe it's because I'm lazy after football practice but Online is just meh now, every now and then there will be cool cop chases. If Hiests don't have good payouts I'm done. I just screw around with friends now.

I guess through my experience, the best way to make it is through races but even if you do really good, that's only like 50k an hour. I don't think there is any better way unless you glitch. And they wonder why people do these glitches. Because they don't wanna spend money on the cards or maybe don't have the money. For the trolls who are obviously uneducated and can't comprehend what I'm saying. I'm not blaming rockstar for anything except for the fact that they are money grabbers. That has proven to be true with all the payout nerfs and what not. 20 dollars for a million and something in game money? Not worth it.

Nice try though.

Your name is smokedat. My point exactly. You're an idiot.

A Maned Wolf
  • A Maned Wolf

A fox has a bushy tail, but Bush tells lies and a fox trots

• Members
  • Christmas-Island

Posted 3 weeks ago

I guess through my experience, the best way to make it is through races but even if you do really good, that's only like 50k an hour. I don't think there is any better way unless you glitch. And they wonder why people do these glitches. Because they don't wanna spend money on the cards or maybe don't have the money. For the trolls who are obviously uneducated and can't comprehend what I'm saying. I'm not blaming rockstar for anything except for the fact that they are money grabbers. That has proven to be true with all the payout nerfs and what not. 20 dollars for a million and something in game money? Not worth it.

Nice try though.

I can easily come away with 300k+ an hour.

It just takes a little planning and staying away from the money pit called freemode.

The Grapeseed
  • The Grapeseed

Crackhead

• BUSTED!
  • New-Zealand

Posted 3 weeks ago

Put some spaces in your paragraphs and people might actually be inclined to read your posts.

Cippy91
  • Cippy91

Trick

• Members

Posted 3 weeks ago

Nice try though.

I can easily come away with 300k+ an hour.
It just takes a little planning and staying away from the money pit called freemode.

Well that was my question. Instead of everybody trolling, how about you say how you make that?

SmokeDat
  • SmokeDat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

Nice try though.

Judging someone based on a forum name...?? Pahahahaha. Sad. And typical of a 13 year old tween.

You have zero clue about anything really, just keep running your mouth. It doesn't bother me how stupid you make yourself look.
  • Inked 1994 likes this

Cippy91
  • Cippy91

Trick

• Members

Posted 3 weeks ago

Put some spaces in your paragraphs and people might actually be inclined to read your posts.

You have been a member for 17 hours. Congrats...

wangsparkinglot
  • wangsparkinglot

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

tl;dr

Cippy91
  • Cippy91

Trick

• Members

Posted 3 weeks ago

Nice try though.
Judging someone based on a forum name...?? Pahahahaha. Sad. And typical of a 13 year old tween.

You have zero clue about anything really, just keep running your mouth. It doesn't bother me how stupid you make yourself look.

Keep smoking dat. It obviously has gotten you far.

StaticLW
  • StaticLW

Your Friendly Neighborhood Mandalorian

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by StaticLW, 3 weeks ago.

So like always, it comes down to OP being self-entitled and not wanting to earn his money. Did you ever stop and think that maybe, just maybe, that earning money isn't suppose to be easy? You've apparently never learned the value of a dollar and that's why it's called "earning" and not "being gifted" money, you actually have to do something for it. And No sh*t, spending real money for virtual currency is ALWAYS stupid, and you're dumber for doing it.

You have been a member for 17 hours. Congrats...

And you've been bitchin since you were born, congrats.

• SmokeDat likes this

SmokeDat
  • SmokeDat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

@Cippy
A lot farther than you, obviously.

So, thanks for reinforcing my good decision making. :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users