Photo

Weird Dreams

168 replies to this topic
TheFunkyBunch
  • TheFunkyBunch

5 Ft 8 Of Pure Sexiness

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 6 days ago Edited by TheFunkyBunch, 6 days ago.

my weirdest dream would have to of been from a few months ago for how creepy and how real and Vivid it Felt. 

i was Walking Through this park it seemed to be Early Morning i was just Walking looking fine as f*ck of course i then see this girl lying on the Floor she has all her guts ripped out she had been Mutilated a man with a grey hoodie then walks up to me and the Body he pulls a knife out and pulls his hoodie down and its Me i Then close my eyes and  Look down i then open them and Then im wearing a grey hoody and i have a knife in my hand and im standing over this Girls Body i then wake up Screaming like Micheal. 

Android
  • Android

Think Differently™

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 6 days ago

I had this one dream, from a few nights ago. Apparently, Alex Trebek (host of Jeopardy) was at my school for some presentation. He picked two students to come and have lunch with him and what not, and I was picked. The other student was some girl I've seen around in my classes a lot. 

I don't remember much, after that. I don't really have dreams like this, ever.

maxpaynefan
  • maxpaynefan

GTA 4 FANBOY

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 6 days ago

I had this one dream, from a few nights ago. Apparently, Alex Trebek (host of Jeopardy) was at my school for some presentation. He picked two students to come and have lunch with him and what not, and I was picked. The other student was some girl I've seen around in my classes a lot. 

I don't remember much, after that. I don't really have dreams like this, ever.

Do you watch jeopardy?

Android
  • Android

Think Differently™

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 6 days ago

I do, actually. I'm a big fan of the show.

I wouldn't mind meeting him at all.

maxpaynefan
  • maxpaynefan

GTA 4 FANBOY

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 6 days ago

^Do you have a crush on the girl?

Android
  • Android

Think Differently™

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 6 days ago

No, as a matter of fact she was a bit of a bitch to me last school year.

maxpaynefan
  • maxpaynefan

GTA 4 FANBOY

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 6 days ago

No, as a matter of fact she was a bit of a bitch to me last school year.

Maybe you like her but just don't know it yet?

Android
  • Android

Think Differently™

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 6 days ago

Doubtful.

maxpaynefan
  • maxpaynefan

GTA 4 FANBOY

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 6 days ago

Doubtful.

Its possible, this chick at my school used to harass me, and then a year later, we met and went out for 3 months.

SickBoi
  • SickBoi

Formerly, KFranchise. THESE MODS CANT CONTROL ME

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 6 days ago

Had a dream similar to a scene in the movie Juice.

Me and some guys (I'm guessing they were my friends, funny thing is, I don't know them in real life) go into a store to attempt a robbery.

We walk around like we are looking something in particular. I get the gun ready (Snub Nose .38, same gun from Juice).

I just ran up on the counter and shot the owner. No warning, nothing, just shot him.

We get the money and take off, fortunately, the convenience store was on like a beach front, so I tossed the gun in the ocean.

Unfortunately, they somehow caught me.

It's weird because I'm a nerdy kid. I never hung out in the wrong crowd, never smoked, drinked, nothing.

Always been a good kid, so why did I have this dream?

maxpaynefan
  • maxpaynefan

GTA 4 FANBOY

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 6 days ago

Had a dream similar to a scene in the movie Juice.

Me and some guys (I'm guessing they were my friends, funny thing is, I don't know them in real life) go into a store to attempt a robbery.

We walk around like we are looking something in particular. I get the gun ready (Snub Nose .38, same gun from Juice).

I just ran up on the counter and shot the owner. No warning, nothing, just shot him.

We get the money and take off, fortunately, the convenience store was on like a beach front, so I tossed the gun in the ocean.

Unfortunately, they somehow caught me.

It's weird because I'm a nerdy kid. I never hung out in the wrong crowd, never smoked, drinked, nothing.

Always been a good kid, so why did I have this dream?

Maybe you want to get a little wild?
I wouldn't do that either, but I have dreams about committing crimes as well.

x_CrazyBuns_x
  • x_CrazyBuns_x

Crazy Bunny Lady >_<"

• Members
  • None

Posted 6 days ago

They say having regular and sometimes, confusing, dreams are signs of a very healthy and creative mind, some people think they can even be the dormant part of our brains trying to activate and trigger untapped potential, sometimes either taking us to out of body experiences, or visit alternate realities, there is a lot still to be learnt about dreams I think. However for now I think having a good number of mostly good dreams is just a sign of a healthy subconscious. 

• IveGotNoValues likes this

johnny_zoo
  • johnny_zoo

Aces!

• Members
  • None

Posted 5 days ago

Just had the most frightening dream; in it I was murdered by a guy for my sins. Thing is when I die in dreams I wake up but this time I watched my story play out in the news they walked about how I had a secret life of extravagant spending and piled up debts. I watched feeling ashamed as the news had painted me in a bad light. That I had fake names for accounts and tacitly said that I deserved it.
The death was quick and brutal; It was a mixup though. This lady thought I tried to swindle her out if a small bit of money then she got her bf when I tried to run and he picked me ip and threw me down smashing my head against the concrete.

Is this an omen? I woke scared sh*tless didn't know I was dreaming either thought if was real which is why it was so scary.

maxpaynefan
  • maxpaynefan

GTA 4 FANBOY

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 5 days ago

Just had the most frightening dream; in it I was murdered by a guy for my sins. Thing is when I die in dreams I wake up but this time I watched my story play out in the news they walked about how I had a secret life of extravagant spending and piled up debts. I watched feeling ashamed as the news had painted me in a bad light. That I had fake names for accounts and tacitly said that I deserved it.
The death was quick and brutal; It was a mixup though. This lady thought I tried to swindle her out if a small bit of money then she got her bf when I tried to run and he picked me ip and threw me down smashing my head against the concrete.

Is this an omen? I woke scared sh*tless didn't know I was dreaming either thought if was real which is why it was so scary.

Ah sh*t man, that's brutal. I had a dream I was in nazi-germany as a sniper. Got my head blown off by the führer.

IveGotNoValues
  • IveGotNoValues

Life's a game...don't take it so seriously

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago

Last night I had a dream that I was...well the finer details have yet to come back to me, but for some reason I accidentally sent my ex girlfriend some text and I was freaking out cause I didn't mean to. I cant even remember what it was of, but it was meant for my friend. Then I was like "sorry, wrong number" and she was like "no its ok, you can talk to me" (or something like that), so I was shocked that we were talking again. Well we were just joking around with each other in a nice, friendly, non flirty way. It was so nice just to talk to her at all again, I was happy that our friendship was restored and wanted nothing more than to be close friends with her (cause f*ck relationships, right?) Well this texting went on for awhile and I was really happy, but then I woke up and suddenly it hit me and I realized...it was all fake. It felt so damn real  :sui:

MotelGuy
  • MotelGuy

Sadistic Comedian

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 5 hours ago

I once dreamt that I threw a knife at someone, and it stabbed him right on the eye. Of course I can't do that in real life. And even if I could, I doubt it would be able to aim the knife right on the eye.

Also, I once dreamt that the motel that I work in got robbed, and the manager's boss got his throat stabbed by an ice pick.

Xavierr
  • Xavierr

☆☆☆☆☆

• Members
  • Mars

Posted An hour ago

Had a dream I was having a foursome with three asian women.

Spoiler

ShootPeopleNotDope
  • ShootPeopleNotDope

obscene lawless hideous dangerous dirty violent and young

• Members
  • None

Posted 57 minutes ago

I had a dream last night but I forget what it was.

Saliva
  • Saliva

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 3 minutes ago Edited by Saliva, A minute ago.

Dreamt I woke up and the house was on fire. Smoke was filling everywhere and my head felt like I was spinning and I felt like I was going to pass out. I staggered to the window, opened it to breath some clean air and then I woke up. Scared me, it felt so real.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

2 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users