Weird Dreams

292 replies to this topic
orbitalraindrops
  • orbitalraindrops

Homie

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 30 June 2014 - 11:14 AM

I just woke up from a nap and I dreamt that me and this girl I don't know that well were chatting about different types of cheese. She had bought a multi pack from a supermarket and said it even came with a small chopping board and I asked her if they did different types of bread in it e.g. some seeded, some granary etc. I can't remember her reply or much else about the dream. I'm sure the answer was riveting. Even my dreams are f*cking lame! Ahaha.

Jimmy_Leppard
  • Jimmy_Leppard

DYOM mission designer/user

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 June 2014 - 12:44 PM Edited by Jimmy_Leppard, 30 June 2014 - 12:45 PM.

Interesting dream, man.

As for me, I remember almost none of my dreams... I do remember some of them the morning I wake up, but after breakfast, it's gone. However, some of the dreams I still do remember in a blurry way. I know once I was a soldier in a small group of Spec Ops and we had to save someone. I do remember it had the biggest amount of gore, blood and dead bodies falling around I have ever seen.

Once I was chased by some mad dude through the construction yard of some sort.

I had another dream about being chased, but this time was on the rooftops. I had to jump from one building to another. I don't know who I was chased by, but I do remember that particular dream was a lucid dream. I do remember I actually laid down on one of the rooftops and tried to fall asleep in order to wake up in real life because I didn't want to run anymore. I know, no logic whatsoever, but still... I had quite a few a lot more interesting dreams than these ones, but I just forgot. Too bad.

_FRANKENSTEIN_
  • _FRANKENSTEIN_

f*ck Google Ask Me!!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 June 2014 - 02:33 PM Edited by _FRANKENSTEIN_, 30 June 2014 - 02:34 PM.

I was in the middle of the road, cars were driving really fast but I couldn't move, then I saw Lamborghini (yes I am not kidding), I couldn't move but somehow I jumped up and the car drove below me, then I woke up, I was really tired my heart was beating pretty f*cking fast.

Oh and once I fell from hill, and once I fell from the bridge into the water.

kk.
  • kk.

So long, and thanks for all the fish

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 30 June 2014 - 02:58 PM Edited by Syndrome, 30 June 2014 - 02:59 PM.

Today I dreamt about eating my cat. I almost puked in dream as I chewed its tail and the cat just standed still. I wanted to stop, but I couldn't... When I woke up and touched my cat I felt such a relief.

Oh and about a month ago I dreamt about eating my lungs. I wonder what could that mean.

Vehicles
  • Vehicles

*I just love this world*-Hatred (Peaceful edition)

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 June 2014 - 04:06 PM

I once dreamt about going to KFC and tell the person at the counter "I want a number 9 large"(Big Smoke's line in San Andreas) and the cashier looked at me and was like wtf?I just stand there,stunned.I walked out of the restaurant and woke up.Weird.

Johan
  • Johan

• Members
  • Dominican-Republic

Posted 30 June 2014 - 04:22 PM

I consider all my nightmares to be weird, but I haven't had one in a long time.

I guess a weird one I do remember back when I was like 10 was where I was pissing at a restroom and I actually was peeing in real life as well... woke up right away too.

johnny_zoo
  • johnny_zoo

Aces!

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 June 2014 - 04:40 PM

Johnny nothing against you but your fubar

What's that ?

/////
  • /////

German Muscle.

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 June 2014 - 04:44 PM

I also see sometimes ghosts in my dream.

Once in my dream, i dont really know what it was but it was some sort of heavy black cloud that sat on me while i was laying in my bed. I couldnt yell or do something, after a while i could move my arms but that "black cloud" started to punch me so i started to punch it back then after a while it dissapeared. I woke up in my dream (i was not awake IRL) then i feel in sleep again in my dream. And the dream started again from the begging to the end. When i was awake IRL i just looked around my room and closed my eyes and feel in sleep again.

Once in my dream i was in my bed sleeping, my door was closed, then a ghost or something it walked on feet and hands, the feet and hands were both turned the opposite way, so was the head it was upside down. It just came throught my door my room in, i couldnt yell or move or something even if i wanted it just couldnt, i was litterly frozen. That thing tryed to attack me and screamed to me, i wanted to run away from my room but it wasnt possible. So i tried really hard to stand up from my bed and it happened, when i moved my legs that thing just turned and runned away. Then i woke up in my dream again like i told above and all started again. Wtf.

I also have seen a little boy (ghost) in my dream just standing in front of my door.

A few years ago i watched many ghost/scary movies. I am not sure if thats why i dreamed about it but like i said that was a few years ago and the dream was a few months ago.

Believe me thats some scary sh*t.

LightningLord411
  • LightningLord411

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 June 2014 - 05:57 PM

The second one is just silly. I don't think anyone wants to know.

Was it the one with the brunette again?

Yes.

BOSS 302
  • BOSS 302

gnad1992

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 30 June 2014 - 05:57 PM

wow wow what the f*ck are you smoking op?

na89340qv0n34b09q340
  • na89340qv0n34b09q340

• Members
  • Saint-Martin

Posted 30 June 2014 - 05:59 PM

I've started keeping a dream journal because it's supposed to help increase dream recall, tells your brain "these dream things are actually important, remember them!" Also because I'm bored/lonely and needed to start a new project. :p

Last night I was with an interview team, not like VICE, more like something that'd tape for TLC. We were in a trailer park interviewing a musical family that glorified their eating habits. One of the family members pointed out the window of his trailer, and suddenly we were on a wagon with the family, and they began singing about their eating. The wagon turned a corner into another part of the park, and suddenly the road was filled with rednecks singing along and aiming at us with assault rifles. One of them had a fishing pole and started chanting death threats at us while swinging the hook awfully close to my face. :( The family told us that they were constantly harassed about being so overweight.

A few years later I returned to the house to do my own research, I noticed their pantry was full of chocolate covered nuts, and nothing more. I asked a daughter about it, but she ignored me. Her father sat down to watch a soccer game, and chanted for AOL's team.

make total destroy
  • make total destroy

Death to the Bourgeoisie - Long live Anarchy

• Hustle Bones
  • None

Posted 30 June 2014 - 06:22 PM

Johnny nothing against you but your fubar

What's that ?

It means 'f*cked up beyond all recognition'. It's military slang.

• SolidSnails likes this

Danz.
  • Danz.

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 30 June 2014 - 06:28 PM Edited by Danz., 30 June 2014 - 06:41 PM.

Today I dreamt about eating my cat. I almost puked in dream as I chewed its tail and the cat just standed still. I wanted to stop, but I couldn't... When I woke up and touched my cat I felt such a relief.

Oh and about a month ago I dreamt about eating my lungs. I wonder what could that mean.

Maybe it's because you actually wanted to eat the pussy.

Happens to me too.

-------------------------

Two months had the most absurd dream that an intellectual person could ever have:

I was in the passenger seat of a random car driving down a road in the middle of nowhere. The sky was weird in black and green tones and it was raining, kinda like this:

GreenSky.jpg

Then I complained to the driver that the windows were open, since I was getting wet from the rain. After that, out of nowhere, I was hit in the chest by a green lightning flash which made me stop breathing.

It was a desperate situation if you consider other dreams of that kind, yet I woke up ashamed of myself, 'cos you know... what happened in my dream was something that only my other dumb half who lives in a parallel world would believe, due to the fact that automobile and airplane passenger compartments are essentially Faraday cages, protecting passengers from electric charges, such as lightning during a thuderstorm. @

Haha, knowledge... feels good man.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 June 2014 - 07:31 PM

Do daydreams count?

If so, I was working today and I had many odd daydreams, one of which involved me being kidnapped by Hank Hill, Dale Gribble, and Boomhauer from "King of the Hill". They then tied me up and Hank & Dale beat me up while Boomhauer asked me a bunch of questions but I didn't know what the hell he was saying.
  • Zefy and Jeone like this

Ermacs
  • Ermacs

sucka fo love

• Members
  • Jamaica

Posted 30 June 2014 - 07:41 PM

Encountered one of the most vivid dreams I've had in a while last night. More often than not I forget them completely, or only remember snippets. Lengthy text inbound.

I woke up, lying in bed next to a sleeping woman. The only problem was, I'd never seen her in my life. I lied there for at least a minute, trying to figure out who she was, but to no avail. She had long, jet black hair down to her shoulders, tan skin with dainty lips pulled into a faint smile, a smallish nose, and light freckles on her cheeks. The covers were pulled all the way up to her chin, causing me to shiver as I realized that I had no covers, and it was in fact, cold.  I thought,, "damn man, what the hell did you do right to get a girl like this in your bed?" Then it dawned on me that I didn't even know if that was my bed. I didn't even know where I was.

I rolled out of the covers and sat on the edge of the bed, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. I took a quick glance at the alarm clock to my right, its dull red digital numbers revealing that it was 1:35 in the morning. Directly in front of me, just a few paces from the bed was a sliding glass door with a small balcony behind it. The moonlight filtered in, drawing shadows over the room as I examined my surroundings further. To my left,  was bedroom door that had a computer desk next to it which housed both a desktop, laptop and a flimsy computer chair. Turning around, looking past my "sleeping beauty" was a bookshelf with every nook and cranny crammed not only with books, but knick knacks as well. I stood up and walked around the bed towards it, rubbing my cold arms as I went.

As I surveyed the bookcase, I began to notice that the knick knacks were actually souvenirs from other countries. A snow globe from Canada with a red maple leaf inside. A golden camel mounted on a stand with EGYPT written below it. Five elephants carved from wood, each one smaller than the last (I actually own a set irl, so it's kind of odd that it didn't click in the dream that it was a dream). A miniature Eiffel Tower, and a miniature Big Ben. Multiple Matryoshka dolls, each appearing to come from a different place. I picked one up and examined it, turning it over in my hands. Then, as if someone had flipped a switch in my brain, memories came flooding in like a tidal wave. 

Being born into poverty, watching my father beat my mother in the kitchen with his bare hands, trying to intervene as a small child and getting punched in the mouth.

Growing up seeing all of my childhood friends get locked up or outright killed for selling drugs, getting lucky landing a job as a janitor at the high school I attended. 

Witnessing my father getting hit by a car and dying days later in the hospital, and feeling no remorse.

The day I met the woman in the bed, and the day I won the lottery (surprised I didn't realized that it was a dream at this point).

Our elopement on a quiet beach somewhere hot (in the memory, I lingered on her sweating smiling face right before I "kissed the bride").

Our trips around the world on the money I won, going places and seeing things that before, we had only seen on TV screens or magazines.

And then our quaint life together in god knows where, living comfortably off the remaining winnings together.

As I stood there, taking it all in, my idle hands had dismantled each Matryoshka doll, dropping the shells of each on on the rugged carpet. I shook the remaining one I had in my hand, and it gave a rattle, confirming that there was at least one left underneath. I pulled it apart whilst walking towards the sliding glass door, a big grin on my face. "I lived that. I am living that right now. Wow. I can't wait until she wakes up." As I dropped the last outer shells, I looked out past the glass to the parking lot below.

And that's when everything went wrong.

The parking lot was practically empty, save for two or three cars. The light posts that were supposed to be illuminating the lot were all out, except for one. It flickered dimly, signaling it's near demise. I turned my attention back to the last Matryoshka doll, examining it in the moonlight. This one was completely different from all the others. It was significantly heavier, and it didn't retain the typical Matryoshka shape, instead it was more like a rectangle rounded at the edges. As I turned it over, my smile faded and deep, deep panic set in.

It was a Michael Myers Matryoshka doll.

I dropped it to the floor as if it had burned my hands. It hit the carpet face up and didn't even bounce. I looked out the glass doors, hoping and praying to god that what I knew would come next wouldn't happen.

God effectively told me to f*ck off.

There he was, standing under waning streetlight, the glint of his kitchen knife striking unfathomable terror into my heart every time the light flickered. Frozen in fear, I could do nothing but watch as he slowly walked over towards an entrance to the apartment block. With one swift kick, he busted down the door and went in. Once he left my sight, I snapped out of it and began to search the room frantically for anything to use as a weapon. None of the souvenirs on the bookshelf were large or heavy enough to use as a bludgeon, and the computer chair at the desk would do me no good. Since I couldn't fight the bastard, it became apparent that flight was the only option.

I turned around and tried to wake the woman from her sleep (it's odd that I never actually found out her name in the dream) but as always with dreams/nightmares, she didn't stir. I said "f*ck it" and began to put her over my shoulder when the doorknob rattled.

I froze over the bed, as a hand punched through the door right next to the knob and proceeded to undo the lock as if it was standard procedure.

At this point, flight was no longer a viable option. I placed her back down as quickly and gently as possible, and readied myself to charge him as soon as he came through the door.

The hand retreated back into the other side of the door like a snake into a hole.

My body tensed, a cold sweat covered me, my hands at the ready.

The door opened. There he stood, his frame blocking the entire door way. I couldn't get past him if I wanted to.

I charged at him with all my might, letting out a primal scream, in the hopes that it would wake her, give her time to get out as he dealt with me.

As if I had telegraphed it to him beforehand, he stretched out his left arm and grabbed me by the throat before I even had a chance to attack. My hands instantly shot to my throat, attempting to pry his vice grip loose. I felt my larynx crush as his hand continued to close. My eyes filled up with tears as he lifted me off the ground. I thrashed and kicked at him, desperately trying to hurt him in some way. But my struggle was in vain. I began to see stars briefly, then the world around me began to fade to black. I could only hear the sound of his breathing coming through the mask as my life came to an end.

Then he released me. I fell on my back, clutching my throat as my vision came back, blurred. I gasped for air on the carpet for while, trying not to die after coming so close moments ago. I got to my hands and knees, feeling weak, lightheaded, and defeated. I gazed over to see him standing over the bed, just looking at her, sleeping peacefully. The woman I didn't know at all yet loved so much. I tried to yell, but it came out in a choked whine because of my crushed windpipe. I would have said "Please don't hurt her, I'm the one you want right? Kill me! Not her!"

He turned his head to look at me. Despite my foggy vision, I caught a clear glimpse of his soulless eyes, sunken in behind the mask. It was almost as if he was reading my mind.

Without breaking eye contact, he raised the knife over her, and brought it down.

And that's when I woke up.

What messed me up wasn't the ending of the dream or the vividness, but the memories I had had. It actually felt like I had lived that in the span of what was a 30 minutes or so dream. That, and it never dawned on me that it was a dream, despite MM being a reoccurring antagonist in my nightmares. sh*t's cray.

gonna go play the lotto today

• na89340qv0n34b09q340 and IveGotNoValues like this

Yolo Swaggins
  • Yolo Swaggins

Founder/C.E.O. of the Kool Kidz Klub

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 June 2014 - 08:31 PM

I was in the middle of the road, cars were driving really fast but I couldn't move, then I saw Lamborghini (yes I am not kidding), I couldn't move but somehow I jumped up and the car drove below me, then I woke up, I was really tired my heart was beating pretty f*cking fast.

I had a very similar dream to that, except I was stuck on a concrete lane divider in the middle of a highway.

I think it's because I watched CatDog last night - the one where they're stuck on a traffic island.

_Kindled_
  • _Kindled_

‘Be Yourself’ is about the worst advice you can give to people.

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 30 June 2014 - 09:09 PM Edited by _Kindled_, 30 June 2014 - 09:10 PM.

For whatever reason, I ended up in the sky, and the next thing that happened was that I landed in a lake of some sort. I came face to face with God (Yeah, I know), who said exactly, "I'm giving you a second chance in life". I then ended up falling again, into my home, through the ceiling, and into my bathtub.

What the f*ck does that mean?

• Palikari likes this

Palikari
  • Palikari

עם ישראל חי

• Members
  • Israel

Posted 30 June 2014 - 09:24 PM

[...] I came face to face with God [...]

How did He look like in your dream?

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 June 2014 - 09:43 PM

He looks like the guy in the middle of your signature whenever I dream of him, oddly enough.

• Palikari likes this

_Kindled_
  • _Kindled_

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 01 July 2014 - 12:57 AM

Like Huub Smit.

Just kidding, his back was facing me. He was white and gray haired, though. I could just hear his voice.

• universetwisters and Palikari like this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 July 2014 - 01:21 AM

Like Huub Smit.

3lJLoB7.png

Huub Smit approves.

Speaking of, does anyone think controlling your dreams work or anything? I'm gonna dream about Huub Smit tonight and I'll see where that takes me.

Chris Fromage
  • Chris Fromage

Homie

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 01 July 2014 - 01:31 AM

This happened a long time ago, but I still remember it. It was a pretty short dream too.

I was sitting in an old, dirty room. A boy was lying on a bed at the other side of the room. He turned his face towards me and his arm was suddenly ripped of by something.

Then I woke up. 

_Kindled_
  • _Kindled_

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 01 July 2014 - 01:43 AM

Speaking of, does anyone think controlling your dreams work or anything? I'm gonna dream about Huub Smit tonight and I'll see where that takes me.

They're called lucid dreams. You've gotta focus rally hard, though.

• BlackScout likes this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 July 2014 - 02:44 AM

I'll do it then dammit

matajuegos01
  • matajuegos01

Stalker

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 July 2014 - 06:26 AM

I'll do it then dammit

It's pretty hard, you gotta have a very concentrated and calm mind, I had one once but I wasted it by fapping in it

And I had a weird dream once, it involved my crush and I having a good time, hugging, making out and such, but when I woke up I realized it'll never ever happen and I almost cried my eyes out.

• _Kindled_ and BlackScout like this

na89340qv0n34b09q340
  • na89340qv0n34b09q340

• Members
  • Saint-Martin

Posted 01 July 2014 - 06:35 AM Edited by Joe Chip, 04 July 2014 - 03:12 AM.

I'll do it then dammit

If you'd really fancy a go at them there've been a few forum topics where they've been discussed.

http://gtaforums.com...e-lucid-dreams/
http://gtaforums.com...lucid-dreaming/
http://gtaforums.com...ol-of-my-dream/
http://gtaforums.com...7-lucid-dreams/ (This one's the most informational. :) )

So you want to learn how to lucid dream. Well you've made the right choice by coming here. I would first like to say that lucid dreaming is not something easily learned by most people. For many, it takes weeks, months, sometimes years to have just one lucid dream. To be able to have LDs on a regular basis, or on command, takes years of practice, patience, and knowledge. Some people are naturals, others will have to work very hard. I will go over a brief introduction on how to go about inducing a lucid dream.

The first step in the path to lucid dreaming is to increase your dream recall. Some people may say they never dream, but what they really mean is that they never remember their dreams. Every night a person has an average of 3-5 dreams regardless of whether they remember or not. The most effective way to increase your dream recall is to keep a journal. This tells your brain that dreams are important, and to pay attention. This also lets you recognize your dream symbols as you can easily see commonalities from dream to dream.

After your recall has been improved to at least one dream per night, its time to start attempting LDing. There are two basic types, DILD (Dream Initiated Lucid Dream) and WILD (Wake Initiated Lucid Dream), although there are many sub categories and techniques like the DEILD, FILD, EILD, MILD, etc. My advice is to pick one technique and stick with it. To go about learning these techniques I suggest googling every acronym I listed above, but I will provide you with a good first stop.

http://en.wikibooks..../Lucid_Dreaming

Prince Gumball
  • Prince Gumball

It's not like anyone cares anyway

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 01 July 2014 - 07:55 AM

I had a very weird dream where I have this gay sex with my elementary school friend, ugh

I don't wanna remember it but it just kept sticking in my f*cking head.

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 01 July 2014 - 08:02 AM

I dreamed, about two days ago, that I had shaved my eyebrows off.

That's it. It was a dream of me standing in my bathroom, looking in the mirror, shaving my eyebrows off with a cheap disposable razor. 

I<3GTAV
  • I<3GTAV

I LOVE GARY PAYTON NO ONE UNDERSTANDS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 July 2014 - 08:20 AM

A couple years ago I had this really bad dream where I was running from a hive of bees and being stung hundreds of times. I woke up gasping for breath, so loud I woke up my dad in the next room.

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Try to Run, Try to Hide

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 July 2014 - 09:30 AM

I'm not sure if it fits under this "weird" category but it’s what I've dreamed today. Curiously enough, it's been the first time I remember ending up the dream instead of waking up in the middle of it.

It was quite a long dream, I vaguely remember the first part, I remember dreaming with a reimagined version of the city I live in and its outskirts (a version I dreamed with other times in the past). It was like a movie, with some bad guys with guns and stuff smuggling or something in a secondary part. I remember talking to my father in this first part of the dream.

Then I dreamed that I met a good old friend of mind I haven't seen in RL for a long while, did some shenanigans and met other people and last, a sad and disturbing part, my cousin was mute for the rest of her life. I was there feeling f*cking sorry and trying to help and take care of her.

I wonder what this old means. It would be nice if sometimes we could record our dreams instead of simply forgetting them. It's like a second and more strange life we live.
  • Palikari likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users