Photo

Dream Topic

662 replies to this topic
Xavierr
  • Xavierr

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 14 August 2014 - 01:28 PM

So lately I've been having dreams, that seem to be a continuation of the dream I had the day before.

It's like I'm in a whole different universe.
  • IveGotNoValues likes this

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

كساااد

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 14 August 2014 - 02:11 PM

Dat moment when you're having an amazing dream then you wake up.

Today I had a great dream, though I really can't remember the details. First we were at a school bus, and the driver dropped me home. Then somehow the door doesn't want to open, so I simply jumped over the wall (something I do all the time). Then, somehow I wrapped to one of my imaginary characters, having a dinner with the others. As if I'm playing one of my favorite old games, but with my characters instead. Anyway, one of the leaders said something which I can't remember. When I screamed "Nuuuuuuuu" I woke up. For a second my dream was so real, as if I was in the dream itself.

My dreams doesn't make any damn sense.

slyolddog
  • slyolddog

You did not break me.

• Feroci
  • New-Zealand

Posted 16 August 2014 - 09:58 AM

I tend to dream about the last thing I did while I was awake. Often I'll have entire dreams about the people I'd been playing gta with, or CoD with. It's really quite hilariously sad. 

The randomest one I ever had was me and my crew members, about 8 of us in total, in GTA style. We were at a paintball arena, and we were all having fun shooting each other and then that random Baauer song comes on, the Harlem shake and we all stop, look at each other and then start violently slam dancing all over the goddamn place. 

I woke up laughing. What the hell.

johnny_zoo
  • johnny_zoo

Aces!

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 August 2014 - 10:32 AM

I laugh at how my subconscious reveals my fears through dreams.

Was in this mansion there was a show on like a circus with a pool. Inside pool was wolds largest stingray and another odd creature. A man was challenged by me to beat it. He said ok and took a run up from outside. The audience stacked up to the ceiling went crazy cheering. He was on the big screen. But he stumbled and fell in the pool. Angry he got out and set fire to a Christmas tree so the entire building was evacuated.

All of a sudden thousands got out and I was left. I shoved open the giant doors backstage and it was pitch black. Kept trying a few more was still black. One had red lasers sweeping the floor some landed on me stinging my skin. I couldn't see much the dark was thick. But I knew the room was oriental in design with sloping tiled buildings. I ran back panicking and angry at being left alone so quickly. I saw the original security guard in the dim light still in the main hall putting on his jacket. I ran past looking for more doors. Then I found one. I shoved it open into a foyer bathed in light. People were mulling around visiting shops and laughing loudly. I felt a surge of relief. i still had no interlocutor but people around was enough. For the present. I spent the last few minutes of the dream walking around enchanted by the place.

It was like we were underwater in a city buried far below the surface of the ocean. The enclosure was one sealed dome almost. Filled with stores and it's own source of entertainment. It was like the look of bioshock. A guy on a strange one wheel contraption cycled by balancing ice cream in both hands. I had to dodge to the side to avoid my toes being squashed. I didn't look up but I'm sure the foyer had a glass ceiling. It was hundreds of feet high but let in light refracted through water which waved around on the floor.

The main hall was an arena in size a sepia colour permeated the wallpaper and spires which rose up the length of the roof. It was so large you couldn't see the ends of anything. It was all about the event inside and infinity. The idea that anything is possible.

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

كساااد

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 16 August 2014 - 10:55 AM

These days I started to dream as if I'm in school again. Wonder why though.

LOES
  • LOES

Kawaii!!!!!!!!!!!

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 16 August 2014 - 09:56 PM

Dreamt of the girl I crushed hard on, the girl whom I stopped talking in fear she would know I liked her. I'm so stupid.

PedroJiboiaBr
  • PedroJiboiaBr

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 16 August 2014 - 10:09 PM

Interesting point, I rarely remember my dreams, and their usually crap.

Xavierr
  • Xavierr

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 17 August 2014 - 02:23 PM Edited by Xavierr, 17 August 2014 - 02:24 PM.

Okay, so I had a dream that one of my old female friends was hinting at me to ask her out.

Before I could say anything, some random dude pops up and they start making out.
  • PinkRibbonScars likes this

Trinette
  • Trinette

lean on me. so you wont. stray your neck.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Unknown

Posted 17 August 2014 - 03:37 PM

I just had this dream last night about being magic and traveling around on foot doing crazy things with my powers. I can't remember much of it but it was weirdy weird. :ph34r: :ph34r:

Alexander
  • Alexander

• The Yardies
  • Venezuela

Posted 17 August 2014 - 04:41 PM Edited by AlexanderS4, 17 August 2014 - 04:43 PM.

Last week I had a dream where I was sleeping (lol) at my room, I was alone in my house, and I heard some noise coming from the kitchen. I got up and went there to investigate.

I found four teletubbies breaking in, with guns and knives,they were sent to kill me. They chased me all around the living room and the yard.

I woke up laughing.

Shah Sam
  • Shah Sam

Shah

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 17 August 2014 - 06:20 PM

I dreamt about playing in the World Cup with members from GTA forums, against players from GTA forums. The players had GTAF-avatars as their "heads".

• Graven, Raiden雷電, Alexander and 3 others like this

Alexander
  • Alexander

• The Yardies
  • Venezuela

Posted 17 August 2014 - 06:28 PM

I dreamt about playing in the World Cup with members from GTA forums, against players from GTA forums. The players had GTAF-avatars as their "heads".

lol, you need some fresh air.
  • Shah Sam likes this

johnny_zoo
  • johnny_zoo

Aces!

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 August 2014 - 07:04 PM

Lol. Talk about gtaforums over use.
  • Shah Sam likes this

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 17 August 2014 - 07:29 PM

I had a dream about an Audi doing what it does best; it was tailgating us. Well basically it was chasing us. I don't know what we did to piss the driver off but he almost made us crash and we kept driving erratically to evade him. Crazy. :O

Graven
  • Graven

Boss

• The Connection
  • None
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2014
    Most Talented GFX Artist 2014
    Most Talented GFX Artist 2013

Posted 17 August 2014 - 07:50 PM

Q8aayXT.png

• universetwisters, GunWrath and ten-a-penny like this

Budweiser Addict
  • Budweiser Addict

That's, just, like, your opinion man

• Members

Posted 18 August 2014 - 12:09 AM

Had this dream twice now, it's up there with some of the weirdest I've ever heard.

I start out on a cold, rocky beach with a light breeze to complement the dark storm cloud over head. And on this beach is my friend's younger sister (who admitedly I've got a thing for) in a really nice white dress, lots of make-up and a 50's-esque hairstyle. I approach her, she grabs my hand (note that she says not even a word throughout the whole dream) and leads me onto this row boat.

Now while she's rowing out I pull out a cigarette from my pack (which is ever stranger considering for the last two years I've rolled my own cigarettes) and slaps it out of my mouth. She won't let me do anything to keep myself busy.

Soon enough we're on this flat, snow covered island, and we're being stared at by hundreds of otters. I follow her off this boat into an igloo, which inside is an early 80's style disco before Let's Dance by David Bowie plays. She begins to dance along while I'm just mystified as to what I do.... And then she bursts into a ball of flames before I wake up.

IveGotNoValues
  • IveGotNoValues

Half Mexican/half white...I'm a vanilla bean!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 August 2014 - 04:38 PM

I just had a dream and I wouldn't really call it that weird at all (well compared to my other dreams), but I still wanna share it. So I was in some class and it was pretty much an all girls class besides one other guy. Well I was sitting in the back like I do for all my classes, and there was this beautiful blonde girl in front of me. I cant remember the fine details, but I ended up talking to her and at first she was kinda sassy, but eventually she gave in and we were being all flirty and sh*t. For some reason we ended up having to take a horse carriage to retrieve some item for the teacher. We got back to the classroom and I was talking and all the girls in the class were kinda listening, but there was only one girl I cared about and it was the blonde chick. Well in the end I ended up building up the courage to ask her for her number, and guess what she said? "Well I don't think its a very good idea. I don't wanna rush things...sorry" and she walked away. I was all sad and confused cause whats the harm in just giving me a simple phone number? Oh well, I woke up right after and felt really lonely haha

AceThaCreator
  • AceThaCreator

Hiii PoWeReD

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 August 2014 - 05:13 PM

I think that i have played WAY TOO MUCH GTA ONLINE. I just had a nightmare that i was walking around in some random city and there were a group of killers walking around just shooting people in the back of the head and brutally gunning them down execution style and somehow i was lucky enough to find this small space to hide behind in a alleyway. I witnessed the shootings right in front of me and could see half of peoples heads blown off and leaking blood and bodies. All i could hear is screams, sirens, and gunfire and i was literally SHOOK and moved nothing but my head hoping that they didn't see me. I managed to escape and it was all over the news and the ignorant ass reporters solely blamed the incident on GTA V. These guys looked like they were killing for fun but yeah that was one of most f*cked up dreams that i've had in a LONG time.
  • IveGotNoValues, ten-a-penny and LightningLord like this

The Harwood Bitcher
  • The Harwood Bitcher

f*ck YOU

• BUSTED!
  • Argentina

Posted 24 August 2014 - 06:15 PM

I dreamt i was an astronaut going back to earth, when the shuttle malfunctions and instead of going back to earth it furthers away to space.
Im powerless to do anything than panic,i cant hear no sound no matter how loud i scream,im all sticky and wet in sweat under my astronaut suit and all i can see is the earth becoming a blue dot in the infinity of space.
I cant stand the fact that i cant hear nothing and i fell i start to losing it,suddenly i notice that the air supply is running low so start press every button i see in that tiny metal space and by mistake i launch myself into space, as i float in space i remember watch all the universe in his glory as i start to feel cold...
I wake up literally freezing myself ,and grabbing some blankets
I tend to dream profound sh*t or with tits and cars accidents
Mostly tits and cars accidents

TheGoodSgtScooter
  • TheGoodSgtScooter

Vote freedom, vote Scooter. Current mayor of Paleto Bay.

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 25 August 2014 - 07:51 AM

Maaaaaaaan, I just dream a black canvas.

Xavierr
  • Xavierr

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 25 August 2014 - 03:42 PM

So there were aliens in their tiny little UFOs who could make thunderstorms and form tornados by the way they flew with each other.

And there was also like these demonic sea creatures who were trying to eat the humans and the UFOs.

And there were like vampires helping the humans fight the sea demons and hide from the extreme weather the UFOs were making.

There was one small part where I was up in some club grinding on people...

^ that part freaked me out the most, I've never even been to a club before.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Traum - Tagtraum - Am Fenster

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 25 August 2014 - 04:01 PM

I had a dream I went to some Forest Gump-themed restaurant and the minute I walked through the front doors it teleported me to a white trash swingers party held in a trailer in Missouri.

IveGotNoValues
  • IveGotNoValues

Half Mexican/half white...I'm a vanilla bean!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 August 2014 - 07:05 PM

I had a dream I went to some Forest Gump-themed restaurant and the minute I walked through the front doors it teleported me to a white trash swingers party held in a trailer in Missouri.

Sounds like a good time man haha

I always wonder how our minds can come up with such weird scenarios in our sleep. Like are all these strange dreams just deep thoughts in the back of our minds that just get unleashed in the night but during the day they're suppressed thoughts?...I mean I guess that's exactly what they are.

Raiden雷電
  • Raiden雷電

I Am Lightning, The Rain Transformed

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 August 2014 - 07:20 PM Edited by TensaZangetsu, 25 August 2014 - 07:20 PM.

There's a few dreams I've had that I think would make either a good TV show or a damn good Video Game. Most of the time though, my dreams are perverted as hell. Sometimes I can't even remember my dreams at all. Some are depressing too, and can turn into nightmares leading me to wake up in the middle of the night covered in cold sweat.

Last night's dream was f*cking gross, my own mother wanted to make out with me and I kept saying hell no, and it was just disgusting. I was being chased all around the house by her. I've never had a dream like that before, sometimes I question my own sanity.

Murdick
  • Murdick

Bit of a twat this one^^

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 August 2014 - 09:04 PM

When you dream you're falling tho.. haha. They're the worst.

Shyabang Shyabang
  • Shyabang Shyabang

Wild Thing

• Members

Posted 26 August 2014 - 01:36 AM Edited by Shyabang Shyabang, 26 August 2014 - 01:42 AM.

I used to have those falling-down dreams when I was a kid. I had that bad feeling even after I woke up. Nowadays, I dream of experiencing air turbulance in a plane from time to time. I get that dizzying feeling with the feeling of falling down.

Last night, I dreamt that I was in a field trip with the other students. The large cabin that we were staying at turned out to be radioactive. Maybe it was radon. I don't know how we knew about it. We just knew. So we ran out of the cabin. I told everyone to stay out of the wind blowing past the cabin towards us. Only a few agreed. We went behind the cabin and decided to walk through a forest to get to a lake. That was when I saw the other students waving and calling us to come. They were heading towards somewhere else. My new friends who were following me were walking on to the lake. As I was deciding who to follow, I suddenly woke up.

Payne
  • Payne

f*ck you

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States

Posted 26 August 2014 - 02:25 AM

Had a dream after playing sniper elite v2 silver star edition. I was doing the "assassinate the führer" mission, and I was lining up the shot when suddenly Niko snipes me. WTF!
  • The Harwood Bitcher likes this

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 26 August 2014 - 07:49 AM

Had a weird one earlier today during a nap.

I was walking down River Street, it's like a touristy area here in my neck of the woods and it was pretty gloomy, windy, leaves and all blowing around, noone on the streets which is unusual, as I kept walking, I started to hear slight screams and signs of struggle or something.. so I started jogging towards the sound, when I get to the opening of an alley, I see two guys trying to mug or rape a woman and I injure one and the other goes to run and I pull my gun and tell him to stop or I'll shoot, he turns around and he has no face, it's just blank.. so I look down at the first guy I subdued and he has the same thing.. I'm like wtf, I go to ask the woman if she's okay and to phone the police and before I see her face she disintegrates into some dust like sh*t, seemed metallic and just blew away with the wind and then I woke up.

f*ck if I know dude.. I woke up like 'what the hell just happened'.

• Scaglietti likes this

JOEsAGGRESSIVE
  • JOEsAGGRESSIVE

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 August 2014 - 08:02 AM

dreams are fun that's the truth. But don't down an entire bottle of Tabasco sauce before you sleep. Not only did I have the worst nightmare of my life but also the worst diarrhea when i woke up...

The Hippie
  • The Hippie

Non-conformist

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 26 August 2014 - 10:51 PM

Had this very strange dream last night. I usually always forget my dreams right away but this one I can sort of remember. I started out in this bottomless bathroom. I see a sink a tub and a toilet but there is no floor. So, I'm holding onto the rim of the toilet bowl because I don't want to fall d, I wanted to let go because I thought there was piss where I was holding but I didn't want to start falling endlessly. Anyway, before I knew it, the toilet rim had turned into a set of monkey bars that are set way high up in this rain forest. I'm still holding on because I'm at the tops of these really high trees. I slowly start swinging my way down these monkey bars to get myself on sturdy ground but they seem to go on forever. That's really all I remember though. Really strange and kinda stupid but yeah, that was only one of very few dreams I can remember. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users