738 replies to this topic
johnny_zoo
  • johnny_zoo

Aces!

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 July 2014 - 07:41 AM

Had more of a nightmare just now.

I was a felon running from the police. My brother was a cop and was responsible for transporting me to th jail. He and a cop partner. He handcuffed me to the wheel and we were driving a long time.
He then decides to stop with his partner at KFC but leaves me in the car. The key is left in the ignition so I look behind grab it and start fumbling the lock.
Just as they come out I get cuffs off and jump in the drivers seat. I fly off down the street.

Next scene I'm at home and this is when it gets scary. I'm relaxing but all the while, from some undisclosed location, I can hear a slow steady beeping. I think nothing of it and carry on enjoying freedom.

Then a car pulls up on my drive I look out the front window; it's my dad. The sound is getting faster my dad rushes from the car and says you need to get in. So I start packing everything in sight I want and the sound is even deeper and more ominous. Each moment it's getting faster.

I jump in and he pulls out like a madman and speeds off down the road. I'm guessing what's about to happen. Just as we turn the first corner of our road we hear a hiss and a flash of orange flies up into the sky. I look back in time to see that it was our house. Everyone in the car starts sobbing uncontrollably my dad almost crashes so I grab the wheel. For some reason I wasn't sad maybe it's because I knew it was a dream but the other characters didn't.

I woke up breathing heavily though.

Graven
  • Graven

Boss

• The Connection
  • None
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2014
    Most Talented GFX Artist 2014
    Most Talented GFX Artist 2013

Posted 03 July 2014 - 10:18 AM

I had a dream there was a huge, living search button hunting members who had yet to touch it.

Christian21J
  • Christian21J

I have small junk

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 03 July 2014 - 10:24 AM

I had a dream and in that dream life was good,lovely,lively,fun...
Then I woke up...Wish I could go back to sleep and continue that dream.

• IveGotNoValues likes this

Donald J Trump
  • Donald J Trump

Make Yoga Great Again

• The Yardies
  • United-States

Posted 03 July 2014 - 02:50 PM Edited by Tony., 03 July 2014 - 02:51 PM.

I had a dream last night that I was back in the UK and in the car with my friend's dad. He dropped me off at a Tesco located in a big shopping mall and said he was gonna find parking. I went in and went to the bakery section and this Indian guy working behind the counter got really fussy with me for no reason. I asked for a muffin I think, and he just started yelling at me and accusing me of something and he started throwing things around while a crowd gathered. Then some woman in a blue apron asked me what was going on, and I told her, and she grabbed the man, wrapped him up in green plastic wrap, stuck him in a shopping cart, and wheeled him around the store (which turned into the hallways at my college) while smiling the entire time and then tossed him out. Then she sold me the muffin.

I think it's an extreme version of what happened to me at a Tesco Express in London. The clerk got mad at me over a can of beer and tried to accuse me of damaging a product that I didn't even realize was damaged and his female co-worker had to calm him down while smiling the entire time and not taking anything he said seriously.

• Alex Wesker likes this

VIPΣR
  • VIPΣR

Doesn't give up the fight

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 03 July 2014 - 08:17 PM

My dreams are pretty perverted. They always have something to do with kissing, having sex with chicks I know in real life, saving the world from aliens, me jumping of cliffs and waking up right afterwards. A few times a dreamed of something and it did actually happen the exact same way, everything was like in those dreams, I was scared as sh*t.

Can't wait for the next dream to see some buttys  :devil:!

Yeah I'm a sick person.

na89340qv0n34b09q340
  • na89340qv0n34b09q340

• BUSTED!
  • Saint-Martin

Posted 04 July 2014 - 05:44 AM

I started keeping track of my dreams, because supposedly it helps recalling them, and it's worked out really well so far. In the five days I've been doing it I've at least gotten fragments of dreams after every sleep. :) The disturbing thing is that grand theft auto somehow manifests itself as part of every single dream I've had since I started, and probably more before that. My own grandmother was the CEO of rockstar games in one dream, but she was also expecting to die soon and the dream had a really melancholy tone to it, but for some reason my head thought it was important that she was the CEO of rockstar, so much so that that became the main focus of it all towards the end.

I get that dreams are probably just random thoughts firing around, but if grand theft auto is such a big part of that then I'm kinda afraid for my mental health. :(

LightningLord
  • LightningLord

(✿╹◡╹)

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 04 July 2014 - 06:14 AM

I had a dream and in that dream life was good,lovely,lively,fun...
Then I woke up...Wish I could go back to sleep and continue that dream.

I know that feeling.

IveGotNoValues
  • IveGotNoValues

Half Mexican/half white...I'm a vanilla bean!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 July 2014 - 07:08 AM

Wow this is like the perfect topic for me cause I dream multiple extremely vivid dreams every single night. I guess my mind is very active

Well, last night one of my dreams was me and a few friends hanging at my house. It was really weird though, like how everything is always different and distorted compared to real life. For some reason my house was part a huge skyscraper apartment complex, and my neighbors were having a party. Well me and my friends decided to go to that party. So there was a huge line and a list to get in with security in the front. My name was on the list, but my friends' weren't. Well I ditched my friends and went inside. I sat on this couch with these random girls, and they were passing around a bong. I guess it was a magical bong cause one girl took a hit and suddenly turned into a horse, another girl turned into Helga from Hey Arnold, and the last one split and cloned herself. I don't even know, it was so strange. Well the bong came to me and I was scared to smoke it (I mean I don't wanna turn into an animal or anything) so I said I had to go. I met with my friends outside and we went back to my house. Well this is when it turned kinda sentimental and sad. I was reading through old texts from my ex (I dream about her literally every single night) and I was getting all sad. I started crying and my friends were trying to comfort me. All the other parts of my dream were unrealistic and funny, but this part was completely real, like I was having flashbacks of real life things that happened between us. This grieving went on for awhile, But suddenly I was at the beach (my favorite place) and the sadness started fading away. I was just staring out into the ocean reflecting on the good things I have in my life. Me and my friends were having a good time. the dream started just plain weird, Got really depressing, but at least It ended nicely 

Danz.
  • Danz.

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 04 July 2014 - 03:48 PM Edited by Danz., 04 July 2014 - 03:49 PM.

Had more of a nightmare just now [...]

Dude, your existence is a nightmare.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Traum - Tagtraum - Am Fenster

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Conversion 2016 [GTA: Underground] [Contribution]
    Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 06 July 2014 - 01:52 PM

I had a dream last night that I dropped my ipod while brushing my teeth and I was freaking out and when I woke up today I thought I cracked it for real but it turned out to be fine and chill and cool stuff.

Mr. Scratch
  • Mr. Scratch

The Business

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 July 2014 - 02:00 PM

You guys have some pretty vivid dreams. I can't remember anything I dream.

PhilosophicalZebra
  • PhilosophicalZebra

Eh.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 06 July 2014 - 02:50 PM Edited by PhilosophicalZebra, 06 July 2014 - 02:53 PM.

I don't get how you people have such sensible dreams, even if they are about things that wouldn't happen in real life. Last night, I dreamt that  I was some sort of spy. I met some guy in an alleyway who must have been my friend, and we talked about some reconnaissance we had to do on some guy. When I was about to get back in my car, he punched me in the face and stole my toe. It just came off and that was that.

Anywho, after that I ended up under a circular table in a restaurant. I had a gun in my hand and there were people sitting in the chairs around it. The guy I was supposed to be spying on was one of them, and he looked like Arjen Rudd from Lethal Weapon 2. For whatever reason, I poked my head out from under the table and he immediately shot my in the forehead. I swear I felt the pain in real life, then I woke up at a hospital. Dozens of people were driving on the road in front of me on motorcycles, so I jumped on the back of one without the driver noticing and he drove up a ramp to the top of a skyscraper. When at the top, he looked at me, took off his helmet and revealed himself as Keanu Reeves. He winked at me and drove off the building. I toppled off the bike since I was on the back and, as usual, woke up right before I hit the ground.

Yep.

Other than that, I've been able to induce lucid dreaming a couple of times. Sometimes things get to seem so ridiculous that I realize it must be a dream, so I do whatever I want, in full control of the dream. I've done some...interesting things, but usually I'm restricted to it because for some reason, when I'm finally able to do what I want and get out of the dream's control, I wake up. When I successfully control my dream, I just scream very loudly and I see myself exiting my in-dream body, and then I wake up.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 06 July 2014 - 05:35 PM

Had a really strange but kinda awesome dream last night where I was a super hero with telekinetic powers. I could transfer my mind into other people so I had taken over this villain's body and I had to blend in to get some information. Thing was, apparently if he died while I was controlling him, I would die as well. So I had to be really sneaky and such.

tymaster50
  • tymaster50

blank

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 July 2014 - 05:38 PM

i have this weird thing where I either dream of what i'm doing the next day, or having a very possible scenario play out in my head. The strangest part being that is exactly what those people would say/do. I feel like a psychic. 

johnny_zoo
  • johnny_zoo

Aces!

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 July 2014 - 06:39 PM

You remember/write it down as soon as you wake as it will fade.

I usually forget within moments of waking up too so I either recall immediately or if that fails I wait in the day for objects in life that jog my memory which works also as well.

Mr. Scratch
  • Mr. Scratch

The Business

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 July 2014 - 06:57 PM Edited by Mr Scratch, 06 July 2014 - 06:59 PM.

You remember/write it down as soon as you wake as it will fade.

I usually forget within moments of waking up too so I either recall immediately or if that fails I wait in the day for objects in life that jog my memory which works also as well.

Yeah, thing is I don't really dream at night, guess I'm a daydreamer.

Had a really strange but kinda awesome dream last night where I was a super hero with telekinetic powers. I could transfer my mind into other people so I had taken over this villain's body and I had to blend in to get some information. Thing was, apparently if he died while I was controlling him, I would die as well. So I had to be really sneaky and such.

So basically Jean Grey/Phoenix in reverse? Nice.

• Biohazard Abyss likes this

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 06 July 2014 - 08:25 PM Edited by theadmiral, 06 July 2014 - 08:25 PM.

Yeah Pablo, I remember the Uruguay dream also and it seemed to happen while we were all awake.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Traum - Tagtraum - Am Fenster

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Conversion 2016 [GTA: Underground] [Contribution]
    Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 06 July 2014 - 08:37 PM

Yeah Pablo, I remember the Uruguay dream also and it seemed to happen while we were all awake.

Who's Pablo.

• theadmiral and Alex Wesker like this

uzer
  • uzer

FeroC9

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 06 July 2014 - 08:48 PM

I had a f*cking bizarre dream last night. My family and I were invited to some Academy Awards type show, but you had to create your own invitation, and if your invitation did not match up to the invitation guidelines then you were not allowed in. Of course I hadn't printed something right, so they turned me away, but I broke in then ran down the aisles shouting "f*ck the academy!" while being chased by security.

Also instead of a red carpet type deal, people unloaded in some sh*tty parking lot. It was pouring rain, and I was watching people pull up in an SUV and unload while parked across a handicapped parking spot. A disabled person stood in the rain waiting for them to leave the spot but it was super strange because the dude wasn't even parking a car, so I'm not quite sure why he was waiting.

BlackScout
  • BlackScout

Senpai Above

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 July 2014 - 08:55 PM Edited by BlackScout, 06 July 2014 - 08:58 PM.

I already dreamed with a friend *girl ofc*, she was on my Kitchen naked then suddenly I started to f*ck her...
It was a short dream =P
Today I've dreamed I was in a supermarket with a bottle of ice tea just going to pay it.

Mr. Scratch
  • Mr. Scratch

The Business

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 July 2014 - 08:55 PM

See, you keep bringing that up, yet no one else seems to have any recollection of said dream. 

Kreuzn
  • Kreuzn

Most Wanted

• Members

Posted 06 July 2014 - 09:13 PM

I have reoccurring dreams about trying to get away with murder. I never actually see myself kill anyone in the dreams that I remember. Just trying to cover my tracks and get rid of the evidence. Always ends with someone close to me (family member, loved one, ect.) ratting me out and me hiding out somewhere surrounded by police.

I also have a lot of dreams where I'm in fights and need to defend myself, but I suddenly become completely weak and my punches do nothing to the person coming after me.

Most of my dreams really seem to be about fear of betrayal and weakness.

uzer
  • uzer

FeroC9

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 06 July 2014 - 10:11 PM

I also have a lot of dreams where I'm in fights and need to defend myself, but I suddenly become completely weak and my punches do nothing to the person coming after me.

This is actually a thing, nobody is able to throw a proper punch in a dream, google it.

• IveGotNoValues and Eris like this

IveGotNoValues
  • IveGotNoValues

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 July 2014 - 10:45 PM Edited by IveGotNoValues, 06 July 2014 - 10:46 PM.

^Whoa I thought it was only me. That's weird  :O

Just like when you try to run in your dreams and its in really slow motion. That can be so scary, trying to get away from someone chasing you and you can only run as fast as a snail.

Eris
  • Eris

Ghetto Star

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 06 July 2014 - 10:47 PM

It's a Friday night cookin' show
With a horsemeat dish
I had to stay in the freezer
All Thursday eve
Talkin' to that horse
I really had to go
Down to the sidewalk
The sky's all red
The street's filled with people
From a High School band

I escaped to a theater
To see a girl
With long blonde hair
Right down to there
I escaped from a theater
To see a girl
With long blonde hair

We had to leave

We got in a tan van
Us two in the back
With Steve McGarrett
From Hawaii-Five-O
At the steering wheel
Speeding away we slide into a
Parking lot
And all in slow motion
These tough guys appear
We argue and fight
And one pulls a knife
He hits me in the back
But I'm all right
I'm all right
I'm all right
I'm all right

He's all right

I escaped from a theater
To see a girl
With long blonde hair
Right down to there
I escaped from a theater
To see a girl.

Buckminsterfullerene
  • Buckminsterfullerene

If it ain't fix it, don't broke it

• Members
  • Senegal

Posted 06 July 2014 - 10:55 PM

This is actually a thing, nobody is able to throw a proper punch in a dream, google it.

Try having a dream once a day where you lift weights.

Give it 3 months and your dream-self will be ripped as hell, then see if your punches are weak.

• IveGotNoValues likes this

johnny_zoo
  • johnny_zoo

Aces!

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 July 2014 - 11:13 PM

^Whoa I thought it was only me. That's weird  :O
Just like when you try to run in your dreams and its in really slow motion. That can be so scary, trying to get away from someone chasing you and you can only run as fast as a snail.

Goodness me.

I can't tell you how much I hated myself for being a weakling in my dreams where I couldn't punch properly.
Man that's so surreal I thought I was the only one who experienced that. I was so angry id fight like hell to overcome my punches moving at half speed.

IveGotNoValues
  • IveGotNoValues

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 July 2014 - 01:32 PM Edited by IveGotNoValues, 07 July 2014 - 03:13 PM.

Ok so it's like 6 am here but I just had a very interesting dream and I don't wanna forget it so I'll use this as a dream journal

So it started off with me on a ship in the middle of the ocean. It was very strange And dark. Kinda stormy. It was like I was in the navy or something, cause there were jobs on the ship and the captain was talkin to me about how well I've been doing my job. But the strange thing was, a bunch of my family was on board. My little cousins and I were just messing around and our aunts and uncles were more serious and standing there. The vibes I got were kind of funeral vibes, which is weird cause today I'm going to my uncles funeral. And the more I thought about it, I realized the captain I talked to was my uncle...weird. I guess that was my minds dream version of he funeral, which would explain the dark depressing storminess And being stranded in the middle of the ocean. The person that brought us all to the ship was my uncle, the captain, just like how he's bringing is all to the funeral today.

So the next part of the dream was kind of a sudden transition from the ship. Suddenly I was in my ex girlfriends house and we were playing a game on her old ps2 (can't quite remember what game it was, but we actually did this together in real life). It was weird cause it was like we were still not together but we decided to be friends again, but I had to sneak over to her house when her family was gone since I'm not really allowed to talk to her anymore, her dad hates me. Anyway she was on the phone with her dad and they were coming back from the beach, I guess they were bringing food home, something in Spanish (Spanish was her first language so she talked to her family in Spanish a lot and I don't know Spanish cause I'm only a half Mexican). So then her dad went on to her about how he's starting to trust her again (her dad told her he couldn't trust her cause of me IRL cause she used to sneak me over to her house), and I felt bad because he was like "I know you wouldn't sneak that boy over anymore. You're a changed woman and you've moved on from him. I'm so proud of you my little princess" meanwhile I was sitting right there on the couch. So I was talking to her about when I should leave her house so I don't get caught, but she didn't seem too concerned. She was kinda acting cold hearted towards me at this point just like at the end of our relationship. We went to the kitchen, but the weird thing was this was like a combination of her house and my aunts house. They're both on top of similar hills so I guess my dreaming mind combined them.

So we're standing in the kitchen talking and for some reason I decided to change, like suddenly I have no pants or shoes, just a shirt and boxers. I hear someone at he door and my heart skips like 10 beats. She runs to the front door and it's just her mom and little brother, I guess her dad took a separate car. It was kinda awkward cause I was still putting my pants on when the mom came and it probably made me look bad. The mom saw me and I thought I was gonna be in serious trouble, but she was all excited to meet me (IRL I never actually met the mom, but I had plenty of small awkward confrontations with the dad). So me and the mom hugged and were just having small talk, for some reason in her house there was this giant clock, it was a giant version of this clock I have in my living room. We were looking at it and it had the words "be scared" and "your time is running out" on it in giant letters. This reminded me that the dad would be home any minute so I should get out of there. Her little brother wanted to play minecraft with me just like we always used to do, but I told him next time and that I had to go (he really liked me IRL. He was a nice kid and I felt bad cause he used to always take my girlfriends phone and text me asking if I could come over and play minecraft with him IRL). We'll before I got outta there I told the mom not to tell the dad I was there and she promised. I didn't wanna get my ex in trouble with her dad or make him disappointed in her. As I said bye to her and her mom, she looked at me with this cold look, like she was really mad at me. This made me kinda sad and concerned, but I just walked out. As I walked out I think I remember the song "The End" by the Doors playing.

I hopped the fence down the hill were we used to sit and make out and sh*t, trying not get too nostalgic . As I went down that hill I remembered what she once told me IRL, that it's not really safe on that hill at night cause all the "cholos" (as she would call them) go there to do drugs at night and I might get jumped, but I kept going anyway. We'll I heard some people being loud and there were a bunch of kids sitting everywhere. This one little kid came up to me and was covered in spit and mud and other nasty stuff. He started throwing mud at me so I threw so i threw mud back at him. He got mad and started telling me how he's in 3rd grade and can kick my ass. I laughed loudly and told him "go home kid, before you get hurt". He threw more dirt at me and I was about to just beat him up and teach him a lesson. When suddenly I woke up and decided to write this down cause I didn't wanna forget this very weird dream I had.

I know this is way to long for anyone to really read, but I wanted to put it on here so I can remember it.

johnny_zoo
  • johnny_zoo

Aces!

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 July 2014 - 09:05 AM Edited by johnny_zoo, 10 July 2014 - 09:11 AM.

I was with my family in a strange hotel.

Kind of gothic, large open foyers, tall spires up to the ceiling.

Sitting with my sister on the floor. We talking about life etc. All of a sudden I have her leg on my lap then I'm massaging her feet. I'm like wtf? This totally sexual. Other sister comes down, we stop.

Me and my brother don't talk in real life and it was same in dream. We walked past occasionally in hotel never saying anything but each time I saw him carrying a small bible.

Very unlike him. Looked like he was sorry for something. Later on my mom tells me he's up for a sexual assault charge. And he's reading up on books. And trying to change I think.

I'm like I knew it! Me and mom have argument she's her fave child. I knew there was a likelihood!
I shout at her this was always likely. She tries to excuse it so I shout at her she talks too much when she should be listening to me.

So angry I went 5 feet away and did a self haircut in a kitchen location which was like some 60's barber. Think of the places Like hitman absolution.

My mom knew the place well apparently because she set everything up for me. Started the shave.

I just woke up. Didn't manage to finish cut so have awful hair.

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Left to rust

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 July 2014 - 09:13 AM

A couple days ago I dreamed that a volcano or lake of lava surfaced in the courtyard of my house. Very normal stuff, you know.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users