» «

Dream Topic

791 replies to this topic
  • Murdick

• None

Posted 16 October 2017 - 12:11 PM Edited by Murdick, 16 October 2017 - 12:12 PM.

It's spider season and don't I know it. I've been finding the biggest spiders ever, and then having nightmares about them afterwards. I hate this. I jump out of bed at like 3am and turn the light on thinking I really saw one. Weird af. It never happens with anything else. Always damn spiders. I swear it wasn't too long ago this happened last..🤔

• Skeever

• Victim of The Pit™
  • United-States
  • Draw Contest Winner 2016

Posted 20 October 2017 - 02:37 AM

I don't know why, but I've been dreaming more lately. Despite that, I hardly remember the content of the dreams themselves for some reason, but it's usually negative things.

Last night, I had a dream that involved me sitting on a moving cart (???) and swatting at vicious dogs who were chasing me, trying to get on board. After one of the doggos managed to get in my cart and right in my face, I woke up from that dream, and couldn't get back to sleep.

I lost about four hours of sleep because of that mutt.

• Excrescent

I woke up too moody, who gon die today?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 December 2017 - 05:05 PM Edited by Excrescent, 08 December 2017 - 05:09 PM.

Yo. I was gonna start a whole new topic but this will do just fine. lolol

Today I had a nightmare where I beat someone up. Like for no reason, but then got falsely charged for murder.

So, it was my birthday during the time and it was dark, but here I was making my way home from lord knows where. I see this person walking in my direction, but right as we crossed paths I grabbed him and literally chokeslammed him into the dirt. (On some Kane type sh*t) I proceeded on with slapping him and I think punching him one more time. The dream now places me at a gas station for some reason, which I happened to be exiting.  I came out and this cop car swung into the lot, black female officer exiting right after the car came to a halt. She arrested me almost instantly. I told her how it's my birthday when she placed me in the back seat, she only laughed about it before sarcastically saying "Happy Birthday".

The car door slammed in my face and she drove me up the road past another gas station. I spotted a cop replicating what I did to the person with another cop as we drove by and I thought to my self. "What the f*ck did I do?" Because I left this person alive. The dream jumped again, to a schoolyard setting. I then walked through the hallway to the Assistant Principal's office, upon having reached my destination I noticed exactly what was going to happen. The AP said: "Cuff him." I looked over at him and asked him why and he told me that I had killed someone and that I'm being charged with first-degree murder. I responded by telling him I have not killed anyone, choosing not to mention the fact that I beat someone up earlier. The AP abruptly responded with: "We know exactly what happened, and how you killed that man on the bed." The officer then said: "You're being charged with Murder regardless." 

I think the shock from being charged with murder woke me up instantly. I wasn't sweating or anything but my heart was pounding. I must've gotten so scared just imagining myself rotting in a prison cell for the rest of my life. The nightmare was bullsh*t in a sense because it skipped 2 times and I got arrested twice. In addition, a bed was mentioned despite me beating the person up, even IF I had klled him. Where the f*ck did a bed come into the picture. It happened in a grass/dirt filled area.

Still left clueless as to why all of my "dreams" are nightmares these days, because I vaguely remember good ones happening in the past.

Breaking Bad
  • Breaking Bad

I am the one who knocks.

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 December 2017 - 05:16 PM

I keep having dreams that I'm back in School. Anyone else?

Like, constantly recurring dreams. I'm not sure what is triggering it, but it's like my School days but done better. In one of them, I had a girl with me who I barely spoke to in School & somehow that's the girl I remembered in my dream as a GF. How does this sh*t work? I forgot what her name was & everything, and yet could picture what she looked like exactly. Ended up tracking her down on my Facebook list (haven't been on there in years). That was really awkward, especially when I scrolled through her posts (noticed she has a child and everything). Shows how much I check Facebook. I'm glad dreams aren't public.

I just want to know why her out of everyone I could have dreamed about. She wasn't even a crush of mine to be honest, I thought she was kind of cute but we only ever exchanged Hellos & added each other because we were in some classes together. I just find it fascinating.

I also keep dreaming about hanging around with some old friends of mine outside of class, I don't speak to a few of them anymore & yet it felt like I was right there with them again. I woke up feeling like I'd been hanging around with them again.

I've been having these School related dreams for a bit now. Wonder if it's to do with me feeling very nostalgic lately & not being in the best place in my life, longing for the 'good old days'

• MikeMyth

I'm lost at sea, don't bother me.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 December 2017 - 10:27 AM

I have these experiences where I have extremely vivid dreams as soon as I fall asleep. I'm usually in whatever room I'm sleeping in, and if I'm not there initially, I always end up there. So if I'm sleeping in my room, I'll end up there, or even start there. Same goes if I'm sleeping in my living room.

Here's where it gets weird though. I start feeling really uneasy, lightheaded, and I'm dragged all about by something I can't see. Even through the air sometimes. It happened tonight, and I was seemingly pulled through a portal in my room, at the foot of my bed. Then I woke up.

It felt like something was tugging at my feet, trying to pull me in that direction, but maybe I was just half asleep.

Either way, it's really odd, and it happens consistently and specifically enough for me to understand this is an actual "thing". Like sleep paralysis, maybe?

• Sanches

Rider boi

• Members
  • None
  • Mister Los Santos 2017 Winner
    [Snapmatic Awards 2017] Best Funny Snap
    Best Event 2017
    Best New GTA Member 2017
    Next DLC Thread Page 4000 Winner

Posted 18 December 2017 - 04:02 PM Edited by Sanches, 18 December 2017 - 04:10 PM.

The best dreams are dreams where you're a character which you created. You know, the one you drawn, written, made in the game, ect. Like you can do every crazy thing your character do. But here comes the worst part. You can't see the difference between dream and reality and you actually afraid for your life and your crazy actions are restricted from here and on.

I've had such an experience one or two times. This was odd, but still cool to be your fictional creation.

I also experienced such a type of dreams, where the whole situation around is going nuts. You know, people are walking upside down, strange colors ect. And i don't know why, but you act like this is all normal. Some people say that every dream you see have it's own purpose or meaning. I wonder what such dreams could mean.

And today was an interesting case. I can even remember it. In my dream i was carrying backpack on my left shoulder. Then it started to hurt, so i put my backpack on the right shoulder. Some time later i've woken up and realised the same pain in my shoulder (it actually was more like neck-shoulder area, don't know the specific word). Turned out it was hurting because of my head position, it was tilted so much, i wonder how i didn't end up breaking my neck or something.

• AlbanyEsperanto

Esperanto the car, not Espantoso Radio from Vice City

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 21 December 2017 - 07:48 PM

I dreamed i killed NoughtPointFourLive, MrBossFTW, LipsyJimmy and MadSpark in one session...

When i wake up i throught it was a real...  :lol:

Lucius M. Galloway
  • Lucius M. Galloway

Blood God

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 December 2017 - 01:44 PM Edited by Lucius M. Galloway, 22 December 2017 - 02:20 PM.

• xxi

Mentally dating CL

• GTAF Crew
  • Wales
  • The Baddest Female
    Best CL Fan
    Best New Member 2015

Posted 23 December 2017 - 03:27 PM

my last night's dream was me at a blackpink concert. I was in the seating area, p high up and then the nose bleeds collapsed on everyone. It was like what happened at hillsborough in 89. It was f*cking scary.

this why I prefer to stand at concerts tbh.

• Members

Posted 25 December 2017 - 03:03 PM Edited by WATER DRAGON, 25 December 2017 - 03:04 PM.

My dream story thread got locked, so here's mine.

This is exactly what happened in my dream maybe a couple of months back. I was walking on this trail that was in these open fields in broad day light. I was enjoying myself really, I had these perfect views of the fields and mountains not too far away. It looked like I might of been somewhere like Idaho or some place. I look over and not too far away is the one and only Lispy Jimmy and with him was JoblessGarrett. Already I was disgusted to see them anywhere near me and without wondering why they were there, I scream out "WHAT"S UP EVERYBODY IT"S MR CLICK BAIT FOR THE WIN!!!" 

They both look directly at me and Lispy Jimmy gives me this real creepy smile that made me feel unconformable. He starts taking all his clothes off immediately and I get shocked by what I'm just seeing. All of a sudden after undressing completely he starts charging at me as fast as he can and I start running away in the field. I wasn't fast enough, I tried to just sprint but Lispy Jimmy catches up and and jumps on me, tackling me in the process.

I start hitting him and telling him "get the f*ck off me you stupid bitch." He doesn't listen, he's laughing the entire time and I can feel his erected penis throbbing on me and his heavy breathing on my neck. He then tries to rip my shirt and pull my pants down. I start screaming "NO MEANS NO GOD DAMMIT!!!" We're then both butt ass naked and I'm trying to crawl away with all my strength but Lispy Jimmy keeps pulling me back. I see JoblessGarrett not too far away with his hands in his pants watching the entire thing and doing nothing. Lispy Jimmy sexually assaulted me.

• spectre07

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 10 January 2018 - 04:31 AM

Some days ago I dream with my sister had a gun and shot me in the arm and she wanna kill me, but I wake up.

I can't stand with those nightmares then freaks me out when I wake up and try to dream again, but kick me in the nuts more thinking there is something around me while I dreaming.

• Sanches likes this

• Tony42898

and this is my pawn shop.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 January 2018 - 06:06 PM

I dreamt of this one song a few weeks ago that I can't get out of my head. It was a male and female duet, a guitar, a bass and piano. It was one of those "lovesongs" and I plan on bringing that dream song into reality.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users